New Beginnings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She forced me onto my back, and slowly lifted her head away from my nipple, a trail of glistening saliva still connecting them. She looked into my eyes with a wicked, hungry look and smiled, before lowering her head upon my other nipple, where she began to feed anew. Her other hand joined her at the waistband, successfully unbuckling my belt and now struggling to unfasten my shorts. Her legs straddled my belly, and I moaned with a forgotten pleasure as I ran my hands over her young, firm thighs, rubbing them with desire.

Soon my shorts were unfastened and unzipped, and she sat up, tugging on them impatiently. She finally stood to her feet, towering above me as she guided them off of my legs, tossing them aside to join my crumpled shirt and leaving me in my white briefs. She studied my body quietly, then kicked off her flip flops, exposing her bare feet. She placed a foot onto my chest, then rested her toes against my mouth. I opened my mouth and accepted her big toe into my mouth, suckling on it like candy as she lifted her top up over her shoulders and off, revealing her pink bra beneath. Her breasts were small, but right now, in this moment, nothing was more desirable to me in the world. She wiggled her toe around in my mouth as I sucked on it and ran my tongue along the bottom of it as she unbuckled her own belt and unfastened her denim shorts, removing her toe from my mouth as she lowered them off, exposing a matching pair of pink panties that perfectly framed those firm, teenage thighs. Looking into my eyes she reached around behind her back with both hands and unstrapped her bra, slowly removing it until those beautiful small breasts stood exposed before me, her erect brown nipples pointing forward with excitement. As she placed her thumbs into the waistband of her panties, I followed her example and sat up, groaning with the effort as I pulled my underwear down, exposing my erection to only the second woman who had ever seen it.

I don't know how big it was, I was never the type to measure it. But tonight, it felt massive as it throbbed with anticipation. The tip glistened with precum, and it's base bore a massive untrimmed bush of wild white and grey hair, which also grew freely upon it's balls. Adrienne's mouth hung open as she looked down at it, bending over as she brought her panties to her knees and then off. Her pussy was perfect and hairless. I had never seen a shaved one before - not in person anyway. But nothing in the world looked more perfect than her shaven teenage mound.

She kneeled, gently removing her glasses, folding them and placing them aside. She reached up and freed her hair, which fell down to it's shoulder length. She continued to gaze into my eyes, never breaking eye contact as she lay her naked body atop mine, and lowered her lips onto mine. We resumed kissing, but this time it wasn't as aggressive - it was more passionate. Her teenage tongue entered my mouth, exploring it's depths in search of my tongue, until they met and intertwined in a passionate dance within our mouths. Adrienne's body slowly began to grind against mine, her womanhood rubbing up and down against my erection. I could feel how wet she was as I placed my hands onto her bare teen ass, guiding her motions as she rubbed against my elderly cock, moaning her pleasure into my mouth. As I guided her motions, I took a chance and stimulated her moist teenage pussy with my index finger, an action that awarded me with a gasp and a groan. Properly urged, I used my fingers to slowly rub the outside of her pussy as it coated my stiffness in her juices as if marking me with her scent.

Her hips buckled at the sensation of my erection and my fingers both stimulating her eager pussy. Her kisses became deeper and harder as she moaned, my erection now covered in her she-juices, sliding up and down her slit. As she rocked up and down against it, I could feel my swollen head arrive at her entrance, and it took all the restraint I had not to buck my hips upwards and enter her. Her grinding was fast and hard now, and my fingers furiously worked on the outside of her pussy as she rode my body. Her head broke the kiss as it reared back and moaned, and I could tell that she was entertaining the throes of an orgasm. I maintained the rhythm of my fingers and used my other hand to push her down harder against my erection, and this seemed to do the trick. Her thighs quivered and she moaned loudly, her orgasm traveling through her body. Her pussy stopped directly above my swollen cock, it's bulbous tip just submerged into her opening. The slightest movement from her would finally admit my engorged cock entrance into her tight teenage feminimity, and it throbbed with the desire to do so.

However, I instead rolled her over onto her back, and held her wrists down with my hands. We gazed into each other's eyes as she struggled to catch her breath, her eyes hazy with her orgasmic lust. I leaned down and re-engaged our kisses, our tongues swirling around together as she devoured my lips. My swollen cock throbbed painfully as it glanced up against her slick, smooth sex, and as we kissed I slowly began to grind it up against her, my erection tracing her slit up and down, my purple tip stimulating her clit. Her body burned with desire as she traced her nails down my hairy back. I could only imagine what my hairy, bloated, pale elderly body looked like pinning down her toned, smooth, teenage body should anyone pass by, and the thought made me shudder with lust. Her nails found their way down to my dimpled ass, and they dug into my cheeks. It was almost as though she was trying to force my manhood into her - but I wasn't quite ready for that just yet.

I withdrew my lips from hers, and she whimpered in disappointment. I kissed the corner of her mouth, her cheek, and then the spot below her ear. She yelped in excitement as her nails dug deeper into my ass, my cock now pressing itself against her opening. God, I wanted her.

I sucked her earlobe into my mouth and she moaned, her body going limp. My lips made their way down her neck, then her chest, pausing long enough to suckle on her erect nipples like a starving newborn. Her body writhed in delight below me as I sucked her nipple into my mouth, lashing my tongue against it, snorting like a pig while I fed on her teenage body. My head was swimming. God, it had been so long! I feasted upon her other nipple before kissing down her toned, flat tummy, my tongue flicking in and out of her belly button. I could feel the warmth radiating from between her legs as I approached it.

I should probably mention my inexperience with oral sex. I had never been with any women besides my beloved Janice. And while she and I always had a healthy sex life, there were certain things that Janice simply wouldn't do. Our love making was always in the missionary position, at night with the lights out. Things like oral sex were considered "dirty" by her, and I knew better than to broach the subject. What little I knew about it I knew from the handful of dirty books or pornos I had smuggled in here and there.

But now, looking down at this shaven, glistening, wet teenage pussy before me, mere inches away from my face, I had never wanted anything so badly. My stomach rumbled with hunger for it and my mouth watered. Adrienne's hips bucked and wriggled in anticipation. I had never done this before but by God I was going to do it now!

I lowered my head and began kissing her inner thigh. Adrienne moaned and began thrashing her hips up and down, impatient to feel the release my mouth would likely bring. I kissed down her thigh, down to her quivering mound. Goddamn I couldn't wait any longer. I gently kissed it first, kissing her clit then kissing down her slit. This served to tease her as her head rocked from side to side. I felt her fingers on the sides of my head, ready to draw me in closer. I licked my lips and was delighted at the heavenly taste of her sweet juices on them - I had never before tasted anything sweeter in all my 70 years. Finally my tongue lapped out, starting at the bottom of her slit and licking upwards. Adrienne seemingly melted at this, so I took this as a cue to continue, licking downwards now, then back up. My tongue was slow and deliberate, and I could feel the tip of my tongue seperating her lips to get a hint of the treasure contained therein.

Adrienne's thighs squeezed my head, and her nails dug into the back of my bald head. I guess that I wasn't doing too badly for my first time out. My tongue went upwards and attacked her clit, circling it again and again before suckling it into my mouth. Adrienne's thighs felt as though they were going to squeeze my head until it erupted as she squealed. Yeah, it kinda hurt, but I was lost in the lust I hadn't felt in decades. Even if I could slow things down and think rationally about how wrong it was to be dining on my boss' 18 year old daughter's pussy, I don't think that I could have stopped. My body - my urges - had taken over, and my mouth was filled with the taste of her juices. I gulped them down like a man starved as I continued to suck on her clitoris, and Adrienne's hips bucked wildly as her back arched, and with not a small amount of pride I realized that I was bringing her to another orgasm.

Her body rocked wildly as it traveled through her body until finally she lowered her back and ass, and loosened the vice-like grip her thighs had on my head. Breathing a little easier now, I rewarded this by bringing my tongue down to her opening, and again drawing slow circles around it with my tongue. I looked up at her face to see her eyes clenched shut, her tongue lolling out of the side of her mouth as she panted. I felt easily 20 or 30 years younger. My gnarled, ancient hands with my misshapen knuckles slowly traveled up her flat tummy until they arrived at their destination of her tiny perfect teenage tits. I plunged my tongue into her womanhood as each of my hands grabbed her nipples between my thumb and forefinger, gently tugging and squeezing them. Adrienne's voice came between her pants as her chest heaved, scarcely containing her excitement. "Jesus, Lucas... yessssss... fuck..." Janice was never one to talk during lovemaking, so these exclamations and curses made me feel like a champion.

Her hips rotated and writhed from side to side, and as I began to vigorously tongue fuck her, her nails dug further into my scalp as she pushed my head down further into her pussy. God, my nose was filled with her scent even as my mouth was filled with her taste. I was delirious with pleasure, the tip of my tongue probing deeper and deeper into her, creating moans and shudders. She removed a hand from my head and brought it to my right hand, lifting it from her erect nipple and bringing it to her mouth.

Instantly I felt my fingertips surrounded with the familiar warm, wet feeling of her mouth. She sucked on my fingers hungrily, her teenage tongue bathing the bottom of them in her spit. She fellated my fingers as I tongue fucked her perfect pussy, and suddenly I felt her teeth clamping down on my ring finger. Her teeth and tongue worked in concert, her teeth lowering around my wedding ring and her tongue pushing up on it, until it wriggled loose. She used her teeth to pull it upwards, her spit lubricating it enough to slide over my enlarged knuckle, then up my fingertip, until finally it was off my finger, and now clasped between her teeth. She lifted her hand to her mouth and removed it, placing it alongside her folded glasses.

This 18 year old girl had used her mouth to remove my wedding ring which I hadn't taken off in 50 years, and I did nothing to stop it. What was I doing?

My head went in circular motions, driven mad with lust it was bucking like a mad bull, my tongue lashing about wildly inside of her tight teenage pussy. I was getting addicted to her taste, and I found myself wondering if she had ever had a cock inside of her. As this thought occured to me, it simultaneously drove me insane with lust while also concerning me by wondering where this thought had come from. I felt like a dirty old man; a veritable creep as her fingers now stroked my cheeks almost lovingly. Her body was tensing up now and I sensed that she was close to another orgasm as my tongue flicked, licked and thrusted into her. I bobbed my head up and down, back and forth now, steadily thrusting my tongue in and out of her, giving her body a vigorous tongue fucking. She growled like an animal as I tasted her feminine release. I had never before in my life fancied myself any sort of lover of high caliber, but as I brought this delectable 18 year old girl to yet another orgasm, I felt like an absolute stud!

I continued slurping and smacking my lips as I fed on her body - an hour ago I had never before tasted a woman's pussy in all my 70 years, and now I wanted to do nothing else in the world. My focus was broken by Adrienne's voice, which came in a low, satisfied purr. "Daddy... come here daddy... I want you to make love to me..."

Time seemed to stop. A flurry of emotions ran through me. I wanted this. It had been so long, and I had long considered that part of my life over. But now? Now I had this beautiful 18 year old Korean beauty all but begging me for it... and calling me 'daddy'. Hearing her call me that melted away almost all restraint. I reluctantly withdrew my mouth from her sex, which was now glistening with wetness, and swelling in it's feminine hunger. I kissed my way up her groin, then her tummy, and again stopping momentarily to suckle upon those pointy nipples, which felt rock hard in their current state. But I couldn't spend much time feeding upon them, as I felt Adrienne's hands on my arms, tugging, pulling me upwards. I kissed her sweaty, naked shoulders, and then her neck. That seemed to be a sweet spot for her as she groaned at the feelings of my lips there, nibbling gently on her neck flesh. She bit her bottom lip in excitement. "Fuck daddy... yes... feed on me... mark my body..."

Was she serious? Did she actually want me to mark her? I hadn't given a hickey since Janice and I were teenagers! Surely that's not what she meant...? My answer came as quickly as I thought it, as she turned her head to the side, exposing more of her neck. "Come on daddy...mark me... mark your property." I obliged, kissing her neck flesh harder, then sucking it into my mouth, feeding on her like a ravished vampire. She moaned and yelped excitedly, her body bucking up and down beneath mine, my fat swollen cock clumsily pressing against her inner thigh. The sensation of naked flesh against my bare cock was almost exciting enough to send me over the edge right there, and I struggled to maintain my composure. I focused on her teenage flesh in my mouth as I fed on it. Adrienne groaned, and she hissed through gritted teeth. "Come on daddy... I want you... make love to me... come make love to your wife."

My heart fluttered. What did she say? My wife? What had she meant by that? I should be offended. I should be outraged at the disrespect shown towards the memory of my wife. But why wasn't I? Why did hearing her say that make my body feel as though it was on fire? My cock throbbed and swelled to the point of hurting. I released her neck flesh from my mouth and examined my handiwork : a nice, big purple and brown blemish on her neck that looked like a Rorschach blot.

I had marked my property.

I smiled, and sealed the passion bruise with a kiss. Adrienne turned her head to face me, and we looked one another in the eye. I scooted up to kiss her, and as our lips met again, my erect cock zeroed in on her teenage slit, sliding in it's wetness as we kissed. Adrienne bucked her hips up against it, moaning into my mouth as my cock rubbed against her pussy, my bulbous head struggling valiantly to find her opening. Our tongues, now well acquainted, swirled and coalesced, kissing passionately like two seasoned lovers, our bodies in harmony, responding to one another's touch. We might be separated by 52 years, but that had zero meaning to our bodies which seemed in perfect synch. She spoke between our kisses.

"Please daddy... make love to me."

I finally broke the kiss, and looked down into her eyes, my hand brushing aside the hair from her face. "Adrienne... sweetie... I don't... I mean, I don't even have any protection."

I followed this sentiment by kissing her forehead, causing my body to shift against hers. My greedy mushroom tip of my cock took this opportunity to find it's sweet spot, as just a portion of it submerged itself into her opening, ready at the slightest provocation to finish the task and fully penetrate her. It wanted nothing more.

I wanted nothing more.

And the way Adrienne was grinding against me, as if trying to will it to impale her, I suspect that she wanted nothing more. She reached up and stroked my face, my wrinkled face, just as tenderly as I had hers. "Lucas... that's okay. I want to feel you. I want to feel you skin on skin, nothing else between us."

"Adrienne... baby... have you ever been with a man before? You shouldn't waste your first time on an old man like me. It's not right."

I knew as soon as the words were out that I shouldn't have said it. I risked killing the mood and spoiling the whole thing. Adrienne had a noticeable look of impatience on her face. "Look... I mean, I tried, you know? Martin was... well, you know. But as soon as he put it in and he saw blood, he freaked out and ran. So, no. I haven't really been with a man before... not really. And I choose you. I want to give it to you, Lucas. I have for a while. So come on, baby... make me yours. Make love to your wife. I need it... please."

I tried not to display the scowl I felt inside at that little shit's name. Of course he hadn't been man enough to do the job and make her a woman. Maybe I should thank him? Because now, she was mine.

I lowered my lips onto hers, and we kissed again. God, I loved kissing her. It made my head swim and every single inch of my skin tingle. I felt her legs spread open a little farther, permitting room for my ample tummy while also helping to stretch her womanhood open to receive me. She continued to moan into my mouth as her hands went down onto my ass, pushing it downwards as she bucked her hips upward. My selfish cock was getting it's way as the tip penetrated her, her tightness slowly stretching open bit by bit to accommodate my girth. Her nails dug into my ass cheeks and she released my lips, opting instead to bite down onto my shoulder, her teeth submerging into my flesh and she encouraged me. "That's it daddy... God... fuck yes daddy."

Soon her tightness had given way enough for my entire tip to submerge itself into her. God, it felt like nothing I had ever felt before. Had it ever felt like this with Janice? I struggled to remember as I felt my manhood surrounded by her tightness, wet and warm and urging me onward.

I thrust slowly, feeling as her pussy gave way, welcoming me in, and feeling my cock swell within her. She was right - it was better without a condom. Feeling my bare cock probing deeper into her unprotected pussy, feeling her all around the naked skin of my erection made my eyes roll back into my head in pleasure. She nibbled furiously now on my shoulder, seemingly unbothered by the hair that grew there, wrapping her legs now around my hips, locking me in and securing me inside of her. She gave one final synchronized push down on my ass and a thrust upwards of her hips, and finally the entirety of my bare, elderly cock was now submerged into her teenage twat fully, and I lay still now on top of her, enjoying the sensation while also feeling her stretch and conform to the shape of my cock.

We lay like that for a few moments, her legs wrapped around my hips, and her slender arms around my neck, hugging me close as we both enjoyed the sensation of our bodies now being joined together. Her hot, sweaty, sticky naked body felt so tiny beneath my enormous torso, and we held onto one another as though nothing else in the world mattered. I felt her chest rise and fall as she panted into my ear. I could have remained like that forever.