New Beginnings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, my cock was not quite the romantic as I was. Almost as though he were issuing commands, my hips began to slowly thrust up and down, and I could hear our bodies slapping together wetly, my cock now absolutely soaked in her cum and womanly juices. Her fingernails dragged up from my ass to my back, digging into the flesh there, the pain contrasting with the intense pleasure I felt from our groins joining together. I was kissing her shoulders and neck as she continued to breathe into my ear.

"Do I feel good to you, daddy? Do you like making love to your teenage wife? I'm all yours, baby...this pussy belongs to you. My body is your property... just claim it baby. I want my scent all over Daddy's cock."

God her talk was so erotic. Each word made my balls tighten and my cock swell inside of her. I had never felt as massive as I did in this moment... all of this was new to me. Telling me that her body was my property... talking about her scent like we were animals... it was all so damned kinky that I was losing control. But it was referring to herself as my "wife" that really put me over the edge. Every time she said it I shuddered, and felt as though I was going to explode right then and there. And that... the thought of exploding inside of her unprotected, fertile teenage pussy drove me crazy. It was probably the riskiest, stupidest thing I could ever do, and she might not even want me to... but the thought of flooding her canal with my old man cum awoke something primal and animalistic within me, and I wasn't even aware now of how fast and deep my thrusts had become, my balls slapping against her ass as I pounded her tight pussy, going deeper with each thrust until she yelped as my tip was slamming against her cervix.

"Yes! Yes, daddy! Just like that! God, you feel so good.. daddy... I can feel you inside of me..."

Her voice trailed off dreamily as I pounded away, claiming her tight little pussy as my own. So many years... so many years since I had been with a woman... I had thought that part of my life was over. But now, here she was - this little 18 year old Korean girl with a perfect body writhing underneath me, taking all of me in and pledging her devotion. Could this be real?

As my manhood swelled deep within her, I felt her sex tighten around me like a vice as her hips began to spasm - I could tell that she was having another orgasm. Knowing that I was capable of producing this sort of reaction, of giving her that amount of pleasure made me feel virile - made me feel like a man again, not this fat, feeble old man whose best years were behind him. We kissed passionately, our tongues dancing together yet again, before I lowered my mouth onto her flat chest, greedily sucking her nipple into my mouth and suckling it loudly.

Adrienne moaned as she placed her hand behind my head, steadying it as she breast-fed me. Our bodies slapped together loudly as I thrust deeper into her, knowing that I was struggling to contain myself.

Seemingly also aware of my plight, Adrienne, who was biting her bottom lip in pleasure as I fed upon her chest, moaned weakly, her eyes clenched shut in her pleasure filled daze, "Cum inside me, daddy... please... fill your wife up..."

God, that's all it took. I removed my mouth from around her nipple, which stood erect and glistening with my saliva, and our mouths met again, our lips melting into one another. She wrapped her slender little arms around me and hugged me closer to her, probing my mouth desperately with her tongue. Her little teenage pussy spasmed with another oncoming orgasm, and I finally gave in. My old man cock twitched deep inside her before finally releasing it's vital load of my DNA deep into her. She moaned with a deep satisfaction at feeling this, a very feminine part of her pleased at fulfilling it's biological role as my hot, sticky seed dribbled out in a torrent into her eager, fertile teenage womb. She eagerly received all this cum I had been saving up, as I couldn't easily tell you the last time I had pleased myself. So it all backed up, and now I was dumping it all into her unprotected pussy.

Our lips finally separated, and I pulled back my head a little bit, eager to look her in the face. She dreamily opened her eyes and she returned my gaze, staring deeply into my eyes as my cum continued to dribble into her. She smiled at me, a smile of satisfaction, pleasure, and perhaps something more. She grazed my cheek lovingly with her fingertips. "That's it, baby... give it all to me...fill me up with it."

My cock stayed inside of her, and I finally realized how exhausted I was. Our conjoined, naked sweaty bodies lay tangled together, and I realized for the first time how exposed we were out here on the beach. What if someone were to stumble onto this?

"Shhh... don't worry," she said, seemingly again reading my mind. I slowly rolled off of her, glancing down at the mess our groins had become. Her shaved womanhood oozed over with my excess sperm dribbling out of it, and my cock was coated in my cum and her juices, which also matted up in my pubic hair. I laid on my back, my chest and belly rising and falling as I struggled to catch my breath, the reality of what had happened just now settling in on me.

Adrienne curled up in the crook of my left arm, which I draped over her. She laid her head upon my chest, and brought her legs up closer to her chest, almost like the fetal position. We lay there silently for several moments, quietly enjoying the afterglow.

Finally, just as I felt myself beginning to drift off to sleep, she spoke, her voice snapping me to attention. "Am I the first one... since... you know - you lost her?" she asked.

I nodded in the affirmative, before croaking verbally, "Yes. Yes you are. You're my first woman in nearly 10 years."

This answer seemed to satisfy her as she began to playfully run her fingers through my chest hairs. "Yeah? Good. You needed it, baby. You needed the release. You needed a new wife."

I turned my head to face her. "But - why me? You're gorgeous. You come from money. You could have any young, hot guy you wanted? Why would you want a busted up old man like me?."

Adrienne's face scrunched up thoughtfully on this one. She now rested her right arm on my chest, and then her chin upon her arm, studying my face. Her left hand began to slowly rub my left thigh up and down. "It's hard to explain, I guess. But some time ago my mom and I were making dinner, and we had invited you over. My mom was talking about you, and she told me all about your wife, and how you lost her, lost everything to save her - you never even had kids. So you had no one. It... it moved me, and I guess that I began to look at you differently. I wanted to take care of you. Give you that life back. Be your wife. Bear your children..." Her left hand now went up my inner thigh, and her fingertips began to gently play with my balls.

"Your mom... what do you think your family will say about this? About us?" I closed my eyes as her hand began to fondle my balls, then slowly traveling upwards until finding my shaft.

Adrienne sighed. "I think that my mom likes you." I opened my eyes at this. Did she really just say that? So that wasn't just my imagination and fantasies? Her mom really did fancy me? Adrienne possessively wrapped her fingers around the girth of my cock and slowly began to pump it as she talked. "So I don't know how she's going to react. And my dad - well, he thinks the world of you, so I don't know. But I'm 18 now, so they can't do anything about it."

She stroked me slowly and firmly, and my erection slowly began to return beneath the feeling of her warm fingers. "Do you ever do this yourself?" she asked, her eyes flicking downwards towards her handjob. Embarrassed, I choked on my response.

"Well, I mean - for a guy it's -" I sighed. "Sometimes. But it's been a while, you know? Years, even."

She pursed her lips as she considered my answers. "No more, okay? Don't. I want you to save all that - every drop - for me. I am your new wife and I am going to give you children. So you save every bit of that, and you can call me over when you need a release. Hopefully I can start school before I start giving you children, but whatever happens, happens. Okay?"

I clenched my eyes shut in pleasure, and could barely squeeze the word "Okay" out as my cock had sprung to life in her grasp. Looking down at the erection in her hands, she smiled. She leaned up to kiss me on the lips, then kissed my neck, down to my chest. Here, she paused long enough to give each nipple some oral attention, before kissing her way down my tummy, and to my groin. I could no longer see her head over my belly, but I could feel her hot breath on my genitals. "Tell me when you're about to cum, okay daddy?" she said.

I nodded in the affirmative as I closed my eyes, and felt her placing little kisses on my hairy balls. Her tongue was next, slowly going down the center of them, stopping, and going all the way back up, to the root of my cock. Her tongue went all the way back down, and this time went even lower, to that hairy patch of skin beneath my balls. I yelped in pleasure as her tongue darted out like a snake there, and went even lower....

I had never felt anything like this before. Her hot, wet, warm teenage tongue was now going up and down my ass crack. I groaned as I hoisted my large legs up into the air to give her better access, and I felt her adjust her body before I felt the tip of her tongue penetrate my asshole. It was unexpected and I was torn between shock and delirious pleasure. Her left hand continued to pump my cock as she slurped and smacked her lips, eating out my hairy asshole and moaning like a purring cat as she did so.

My breath was erratic as she tongue fucked my ass, and my cock became rock hard. I had never felt anything like this ever before, and it felt so wrong, so taboo, yet so hot, imagining this delicious young Korean woman with her head buried into this old man's ass, devouring it with her tongue like it was an exquisite dish.

She ate my ass for a few more moments before withdrawing her tongue. I was disappointed yet relieved, as the pleasure was almost too intense. She kissed and licked her way back up my balls, before tracing the underside of my shaft with her tongue. Holding it up, she ran her tongue all over the swollen purple head of my manhood, which no doubt was still covered in the now-hardening and congealing cum and juices from our earlier tryst. Her tongue flicked at the urethra, then licked down the sides, cleaning it off and making it shine anew. Finally, she lowered her mouth onto the tip, and I could feel wet, warm, weightless sensation of her mouth around me, and the pressure of her tongue against it. Slowly, she began to bob her head up and down the length of my cock, claiming it as her exclusive property. Her fingers still seized the base and pumped it there, as her mouth and tongue worked in tandem to coax another load of cum out from me.

It was working. I could feel the pressure beginning to build in the base of my cock. "Baby," I uttered weakly.

"Mmm," was her response, mouth stuffed as she was hyper focused on the task at hand. I considered saying nothing more and instead filling her mouth with my load, as I had never felt that sensation before. But I had given my word.

"Baby," I repeated, louder but with a cracking voice. "Baby I - I am about to cum!"

Instantly she sprung into action. She spat out my cock and sat up, still seizing my staff in her left hand. She held it upright as she squatted above me, hovering, before finally lowering herself onto it, impaling her hungry teenage womanhood with my thick stick. It quickly submerged to the base, so wet and ready was she. She looked down into my eyes and was prepared to grind, but it wasn't necessary. Instantly I shot up, filling her full of my hot cum for a second time. She continued to look into my eyes as I released rope after rope of my load into her, her eyes measuring the pleasure she felt. After a final squirt of my DNA into her, she collapsed onto my chest, and her mouth hungrily sought out mine, our lovers' kisses beginning anew, while deep inside of her, an old man's sperm made it's way through her highly fertile womb, in search of her unprotected eggs.

"Daddy," she moaned in between kisses. "Let's go to your place!"