New Beginnings

Story Info
A widower finds a new life in the arms of an 18 year old.
10k words
4.56
20.2k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's funny sometimes - you just don't know what life is going to throw your way next.

My name is Lucas - Lucas Terrell. I have to admit, I led a pretty good life. Born to upper middle class parents, I was the youngest of two children. Needless to say, my parents doted on me, which didn't win me favors with my older brother, Harold.

Nevertheless, I was that stereotypical golden child. I was a straight A student, and in high school I played for the varsity football team (not quarterback, though. My life wasn't THAT exceptional haha). My sophomore year I began dating a stunning young woman named Janice Brown. We become instant sweethearts. I kid you not, we were even crowned prom king and queen - and Janice graduated Valedictorian!

After graduation, we began looking at colleges - naturally, we wanted to stay together. But that summer, tragedy struck - my father suffered a massive stroke. He survived, thankfully, but his working days were over.

I knew what I had to do. I gave up my college aspirations, and instead took over the family business - a hardware and paint supply store. I told Janice that if she wanted to go on, I understood and bore her no ill will.

Would you believe that she stayed with me? She likewise surrendered her college plans and stayed in this small West Texas town with me. I hired her on and made her Store Manager.

What a wise decision that proved to be. Under her stewardship, the business grew steadily. My father beamed with pride at what his little boy was able to accomplish! Soon the business was so profitable that it necessitated opening a second location!

I knew that I had a keeper. I was determined not to let Janice go. We married in 1973 when we were both 20. Surprisingly, we were both virgins until we consumated our union - it was a beautiful thing to give ourselves wholly to one another.

Our sex lives, though vanilla by most standards, was healthy. Janice was a very conservative woman and didn't go for things like oral sex or any positions aside from missionary. But, she was the only woman that I had ever been with, so I didn't know what I was missing out on.

The only road bump we encountered was when we found out that Janice wouldn't be able to conceive a child. Naturally, I was disappointed, but Janice was heartbroken. It took a while, but she eventually got out of the funk and our marriage was stronger than ever. We threw ourselves into the business, determined to make it more and more of a success.

As much of a cliché as it is, we decided that, when we retired, we would buy an RV and see the country. It gave us a goal to work towards. We began putting money aside for it in our late 30s.

By the time we turned 60, we had been successful enough to retire. We sold the business, and decided to enjoy the rest of our lives. Janice had been feeling sick off and on the last couple of years, so before we commenced the RV plan, I talked her into seeing a doctor.

Stomach cancer.

Being self employed, we didn't have much in the way of insurance. I used the profits from the business sale, then the RV fund, and our savings to pay for her treatments. I didn't care - they were things. Things come and go, and can be replaced. Janice couldn't.

The cancer had a serious foothold. I sold our car, and eventually our home, but it was not enough. Cancer took my beloved Janice from me, and at 65 years old, I was widowed, broke, and homeless. I had no further to fall.

My brother and I were still somewhat estranged, but he heard about my plight and his heart went out to me. He had become very successful in real estate, and had made a lot of good contacts through it. He got me an interview with a Korean construction magnate who operated out of the coast, around Brownsville and San Padre. His name was Hwan Choi, and he owned a very successful business called Choi Construction.

Howard secured me an interview with Hwan. Hwan was a slight, very intense, all business Korean man in his thirties. He knew that, at 65, I was a potential liability, but his heart went out to me after hearing my story, so he hired me.

Naturally, I was too old for the physical aspect of the job, so he instead made me his On Site Supervisor - basically, I was his eyes and ears on the job sites. He gave me a single wide trailer to live in, and even gifted me an old shop truck.

I was often invited over to his very palatial home for dinners and events. They became something of a new family to me - his beautiful wife Mina, their youngest son Alexander and their teenage daughter Adrienne. Mina took to me right away - maybe it was her maternal instinct, though of course I would prefer to think that it was something more. Like Hwan, she was in her 30s, and would always dote on me, making sure I was eating, always smiling at me, hugging me, touching my arm, things like that. It made me feel alive.

Now, here we are, a few years later. I am now 70 years old, and still happily working for Choi Construction. They have really spoiled me - I stand at a good 6'3", but the constant feeding has bloated me up to over 300 pounds, so my stomach is big and round. I unfortunately inherited my father's hairline, so my dome is bereft of hair, and I instead wear a crown of thinning grey and white that goes from ear to ear. Objectively, I know that I am a fat, bald old man. I am NOT attractive. But Mina's constant eye contact, smiles, attention and little touches make me sometimes forget.

But that's not all.

Tonight, we're all together celebrating Adrienne's 18th birthday. We went out to eat at a Korean place (naturally), and Adrienne sat next to me. She's grown up into a little knockout - she's short, like her mother. Probably 5'1" if that. But while I wasn't looking, she went and grew one hell of a body!

She was wearing these short denim cutoffs tonight, with strategic little holes cut into them. I knew that she was in track, but I guess that I had never really noticed her shapely, athletic thighs before. Firm, slightly muscular and that beautiful shade of light brown. She also had a delectable little ass on her - nice and round.

She was wearing a spaghetti strap top, bright yellow, and cut off enough to give just the slightest hint of her toned, flat tummy. She wasn't especially busty - I would guess that she was an A or perhaps a B cup. But her top gave me enough of a look at her shoulders and neck to appreciate what a masterpiece she had grown up to be. Her hair was colored enough to be a brown / black, and tonight she wore it up. She wore black frame glasses that magnified her beautiful, captivating brown eyes.

We had talked here and there before, enough for me to know she was doing well in school, loved illustration and graphic art, and was seeing some boy named Martin. But tonight, despite it being her night, she lavished attention onto me. She asked me all sorts of questions about myself about my past, and looked deeply into my eyes while she listened to my responses. Whenever we would share a laugh, she would place a hand onto my thigh briefly before removing it, until the last time when she didn't bother to remove it. I glanced across the table and caught Mina scowling at her daughter more than once, until she caught me looking and quickly replaced her grimace with a smile.

What the hell was going on here?!

Towards the end of the meal, dessert was served. I was thankful for something sweet to soothe my tongue, which sizzled from the spicy Korean barbecue. Adrienne asked Hwan in a sing-song sweet voice about a carnival being held on the beach - her friends were going, and she asked her father if he could give her a ride there to meet them.

Hwan lifted his wire-thin eyeglasses and rubbed his eyes. "Tonight? I really need to get home, baby. We have that shopping center job that starts on Monday, and that idiot David just delivered the blueprints to me. I have a long night ahead of me."

Adrienne pouted playfully. "But it's my birthday, dad!" she protested.

"Can't your friends pick you up on their way over there?" Hwan asked in the spirit of reconciliation.

"They're all ready there, dad. That was kinda the point. It's okay. I can catch up with them later." she said, lowering her head as she stirred her fork into her cake thoughtfully. Feeling the matter settled, Hwan pulled his phone out, studying the screen with a scowl, as Mina's eyes darted back and forth between Adrienne and me.

"Unless... you don't mind if Lucas takes me."

Hwan's eyes darted up at me, an inscrutable expression. Mina looked down at her plate, mouthing a silent word. Alexander was oblivious, watching YouTube videos on his phone. I felt Adrienne's warm, sweaty teenage hand on my thigh again, just below my khaki shorts. Time seemed to stop. I nervously fidgeted with my wedding ring. Finally, Hwan broke the silence and I was able to release the breath I didn't realize I had been holding.

"Yeah? Lucas, you wouldn't mind? I will even let you claim the mileage if you want."

My cheeks blazed red and my face felt like it was burning. I couldn't tell but it felt as though Adrienne's hand was slowly rubbing my thigh. "N-no! I don't mind at all," I stammered out. Hwan smiled, returning his attention to his phone.

"Then it's settled. Have a good time, Ade. Call us and check in if you're going to be late."

Adrienne squealed in delight. I slowly pushed my chair back and stood to my feet, my knees popping as I did so. Adrienne bolted up as well, and extended her arms around my neck, resting her head on my chest as she hugged me. "Oh my God, thank you SO much Lester! This means so much to me!" I looked over at Mina. Her chin rested upon her hand as she purposefully looked off to the side, her other hand absent mindedly playing with her straw. Suddenly, Adrienne released me from her embrace, and grabbed my hand with hers. "Come on - let's go!"

The carnival was maybe a 20 minute drive from the beach. Adrienne snuggled right up to my side as we drove. I made small talk about her birthday, trying to ignore how good her warm teenage body felt right up against me. Despite my better judgment, I had to ask her. "So... is Martin going to meet you out here?"

Adrienne turned her head to fix me with a sardonic look, rolling her eyes as she emitted a "PFFFFT!" She poked me playfully in my soft abdomen. "Why? Are you jealous, Lucas?" she asked with a mischievous glint in her eye.

I balked at this, but I was surprised to find that I actually kind of was. But before I could answer, Adrienne chuckled, resting her head on my shoulder. "Just teasing you. Don't worry about Martin. I didn't invite him along."

We pulled up into the hastily assembled parking lot outside of the carnival. I slowed to a stop by the ticket booth, and Adrienne looked at me with a look of consternation. I smiled over at her. "Well, here you go, young lady. Have a good time, and happy birthday again!"

She narrowed her eyes as she glared at me. "Oh, no you don't. Nuh uh. You aren't getting out of this that easily. You're going to escort us. Unless, of course, you would prefer I called Martin....?" She punctuated this with an arched eyebrow. Knowing that I was defeated, I swung the truck around in search of a parking space.

I got out of the truck with a groan. God, I hate getting old. I ambled over to the passenger side and opened the door, extending my hand to help Adrienne out. To my great surprise, she clasped my hand in hers as we walked toward the ticket booth. Wrinkling her nose in confusion, she lifted our intertwined hands up to her face for a closer inspection, and upon seeing my wedding ring, an inscrutable look crossed her face as she lowered them. I got an opportunity to see her small, smooth, golden brown hand being swallowed whole by my massive, white chapped hand covered in a nest of grey hairs.

What was I getting myself into here?

I paid our admission, and we walked into the crowded carnival. The deafening sounds of music, laughter and rickety rides filled my ears as my nostrils were filled with the aroma of sweat, weed, and funnel cakes and meats. I hadn't experienced this in half a lifetime. A sea of people swallowed us, as Adrienne took out her phone, typing with a speed and accuracy I couldn't comprehend. Her other hand suddenly squeezed mine as she pointed ahead, squealing in excitement. "There they are!" She released my hand and ran forward, joining a gaggle of 4 other girls. They all screamed happily, jumping up and down and exchanging hugs.

The girls were all about her size and stature with the exception of one blonde who seemed to tower above the others. Also present was a redhead who wore a pair of wire frame glasses, a short Hispanic girl with short cropped hair, and another girl with long brunette hair and blue eyes. I walked closer, but tried to keep a healthy distance. The redhead looked in my direction and asked Adrienne something. Adrienne whispered something to the other girls, impossible for me to make out amidst the cacophony of distracting sounds and her hushed tones, but whatever she said prompted the girls to all look back at me as if really seeing me for the first time, looking me up and down. The Hispanic girl and the brunette giggled, and then the 4 girls were off, walking arm in arm. The redhead looked back at me as I followed a safe distance behind, our eyes meeting briefly.

The girls had the time of their lives for almost two hours, riding hastily assembled rides together, sharing horribly unhealthy carnival snacks, flirting with passersby, and taking pictures together at the novelty photo booth. I kept to myself, content to allow them to enjoy themselves. They concluded their evening by riding the ferris wheel together, a towering monstrosity that intimidated the redhead, who elected to stay outside with me. We made small talk as we waited, where I learned her name was Hillary. She was just talking to me about graduation when the 3 others came out of the ride, laughing and whooping. Adrienne flashed a look at Hillary which caused the latter to look downward as if chastened. They walked closer to the ticket booth and hugged their farewells. As the brunette hugged Adrienne she whispered something into Adrienne's ear as she looked in my direction. Adrienne looked over at me and giggled, playfully punching the girl's arm. With that, the 4 girls left, waving one last time towards Adrienne. I made my way closer towards her, smiling. "Well, birthday girl? You ready?"

Adrienne nodded, and as we turned to leave, she suddenly froze in place, pointing at the row of contest and challenge booths.

"PIKACHU!"

Having no idea what she was talking about, I squinted my eyes, struggling to see what she was pointing towards. I saw an assemblage of large, likely unlicensed plushes, and assumed she was pointing at a yellow and black one which looked like a cat, or some damn thing. It hung, suspended at the bottle ring booth. Adrienne jumped up and down in place as she grabbed my hands. "Oh please oh please oh please, Lucas! Win one for me!"

I sighed in contemplation. I used to be really good at these things, as I always took pride in winning Janice at least one prize at the carnival, even if I ended up paying more than it was worth. But, that had been half a lifetime ago. Did I still have the skill? And besides, wasn't that mine and Janice's thing?

As I debated this with myself, Adrienne stood up on her tip toes and whispered into my ear, her hot breath blowing into the very center of my brain, and her voice a siren's song. "If you win it for me... I will give you a kiss."

Adrienne hugged her Pikachu tightly as we walked towards my truck. She looked so happy that I decided not to press the matter of the kiss I was owed. The gesture alone was sweet. I unlocked the passenger door and held it open for her, reaching towards her with my free hand. However, she remained in place, hugging the Pikachu in front of her, her nose and mouth buried into it's back as she looked at me thoughtfully. "Lucas....?" she finally asked me. "Do you still have that old sleeping bag in the back of your truck?"

My heart felt like it skipped a beat, but I tried not to betray it. What was she playing to? "Sleeping bag...? Why... yeah, yeah I do. Why?"

She swung her upper body from side to side slightly as though she and Pikachu were dancing. "Can we take it and maybe go for a walk on the beach?"

I smiled at her. "It's your birthday, Ade. Of course we can." I went to the bed of the truck, retrieving the bundled sleeping bag, while Adrienne buckled Pikachu into the passenger seat, and kissed his cheek playfully.

"You stay here", she said to him. "Keep an eye on the truck, kay?" She closed the truck door, smiled warmly at me, and took my hand into hers again. "Shall we?"

We walked along the beach, hand in hand, her head on my shoulder. Surprisingly, the beach was abandoned except for us, and the waters were placid and quiet. After a while, she came to a stop. "Here's good," she said softly.

Obediently, I unwrapped the bag, and folded it out onto the sand. I groaned as I sat down onto it, my knees and ankles popping furiously. Adrienne sat in front of me, leaning back against my chest. My heart was racing and my skin burned with excitement. I hadn't been this close to a woman in nearly ten years. I felt the swelling inside my groin, pushing against the confines of the khaki prison. I hoped that she wouldn't feel it against her as I wrapped my arms around her, holding her young, slight teenage body against my swollen, gross, elderly body. She closed her eyes as her head rest against my chest, carnival music faintly audible in the background and the moon illuminating her youthful, Korean beauty.

Without opening her eyes, the corners of her mouth lifted upwards into a smile as she cooed, "I suppose I still owe you a kiss, don't I?" My heart began to beat rapidly. I grinned like an idiot, unable to form words. Adrienne sat up, and turned around to face me. She crawled towards me on her hands and knees until she was right up on me, her face hovering mere inches away from my own. I peered into her eyes, and time itself seemed to stop. She smiled, and said in a near whisper, "You're going to have to close your eyes, babe."

Babe.

I can't easily tell you the last time I have been called that - did Janice ever call me that? But hearing it from the lips of this exotic 18 year old beauty made me feel as though I were floating. Obediently, I shut my eyes, not aware that I was holding my breath in anticipation of this kiss.

Before I could properly form thoughts about it, I felt it - a quick, dry peck on my lips. My head was just beginning to clear enough to detect my own disappointment when I felt the presence of her lips against mine again, but this time, with determination.

Her lips felt full and wet as they met mine, caressing and massaging my lips as they danced against them. Suddenly I felt her lips open, drinking deeper of my kisses. I opened my lips to meet hers, and my tongue snaked it's way into her mouth, colliding against her tongue. She moaned into my mouth and I felt the palm of her hand framing my cheek, holding my head steady as her wet 18 year old tongue ravished my 70 year old tongue, dancing like lovers within our mouths.

My body tingled with an excitement I hadn't felt in a lifetime. My heart pounded in my ears, and I could feel the biggest erection I had felt in years pushing against it's khaki confines. I was just present enough to feel her hands on my chest, rubbing up and down before working their way over to begin unbuttoning my shirt.

I couldn't believe how aggressive this teenage girl was being with this fat, elderly man. She finally freed the last button, and she pulled my shirt away. My old, leathery skin instantly erupted into goosebumps at the feeling of the cool evening air against it. Adrienne broke away from our kiss to survey my now naked torso - pale white and flabby, my pendulous breasts sagging over my belly. My chest and belly were covered in a mass of white hair which also crowned my shoulders. Adrienne bit her bottom lip as she ran her fingertips down my breasts and towards my belly, then slowly back up. "Lucas... fuuuuck..." she hissed. She moved her head in closer and began kissing my neck. It was my turn to moan at the feeling of her sensuous, teenage lips on my neck, kissing a trail downwards. I gasped in a brief flicker of pain as I felt her sink her teeth into my sensitive skin there, a pain which gave way to pleasure as she then suckled on the skin, the sucking sounds of her mouth on my skin a sweet song to my ears. Tirelessly, her mouth continued downwards, kissing my hairy chest before stopping at my nipple, which she greedily sucked into her mouth. Her right hand cupped my breast, feeding more of it into her eager mouth, as I felt her left hand dragging her nails across my inner thigh, moving upwards to my waistband, where she blindly fumbled and struggled at my belt, hungrily trying to free what was within. I gasped, my hand reaching around and holding the back of her head, forcing it further onto me as she fed on my nipple, slurping and suckling loudly.