All Comments on 'New Black Neighbors'

by BoredWhiteGuy4296

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
FailedscoutFailedscout4 months ago

Awesome! I would love to read about Jenelle using the husband and just totally rocking his world in his new found submissive position.

Thank you for writing and posting here.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott114 months ago

Glad to see a new story!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Love this, how he easily dominates the husband and the wife doesn’t have anyone the protect her and she submits to the power of the better man.

JoeMangumJoeMangum4 months ago

My kind of neighbor

mgroccomgrocco4 months ago

Masterpiece. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Tyrone and Jenille loved the white couple domesticated by Tyrone. The next day her husband flew to another business down south.

Ashley received a call from Jenille to come over for coffee. Ashley dressed in conservative wear which pissed off Jenille who started stripping naked in the presence of Ashley whose submissive leanings encouraged her match Jenille by becoming nude. Jenille took possession of Ashley's toys as if she owned them.

Ashley was put to work making coffee in the coffee maker while having her luscious back being eaten by Jenille.

Ashley served coffee and asked about milk only to be told no milk here by Jenille as it's black only. Both women started lovemaking lead by Jenille who let it go on for hours skipping lunch for Ashley to drop some poundage.

Jenille takes Ashley to a black owned business where she dressed like a black woman and got her afro done.

Ashley cleans their apartment and cooks for them while pregnant by Tyrone!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Ashley divorces husband and Jenille becomes her mistress with disciplinary powers.

velvetsubgirlvelvetsubgirl4 months ago

So hot, I loved this...can't wait to read more if you continue.....please do!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Would love to see Ashley's natural born aggressiveness in the office be rewarded with a slap across the face by Jennile as she sets the submissive boundaries Ashley should follow by meekly conceding the initiative to her Mistress at all times even suppressing her desire to offer an opinion.

Jennille takes Ashley to a black run organization where she will be reducing to scrubbing floors clean as the black leadership takes longer to make a fairly simple decision she could make instantly yet she is left steaming mad on her knees scrubbing hard.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Ass eating, black ass eating please

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Perfect neighbors!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

For Ashley, licking black ass and black pussy while getting her reddening ass spanked hard as she fully embraces her mantra, Black lives Matter! Having a huge black cock slammed hard into her pussy while her Mistress softly reminds Ashley upon her duties of fully accepting a black daughter or black son as she gets impregnated.

The Mistress will become the doting aunt of Ashley's black son or daughter and puts Ashley hard at work through her pregnancy until she kicks out her husband for accusing her of committing adultery by having a black baby.

rem503rem50322 days ago

Great story. I think the BLM sign should serve as a signal to all black neighbors that the white couple posting the sign is available for sexual reparations of all kinds. So sexy.

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Predictable

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous