New Boobies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked devastated, "ya didn't get there, huh?" I inquired with a plan. "Sit on my face and suck my dick... slut!"

Her surprise morphed into her evil grin as she turned around and swung a leg over my head. I felt her mouth encompass my softening dick, while she cupped my balls. This is my favorite position, and I grabbed both cheeks squeezed and pulled them apart, while I just barely touched her clit with the tip of my tongue. She pushed back releasing my cock and I had her whole pussy in my mouth. "Fuckin' eat your cum outta me!" she howled and I lay my tongue out flat and she sat up grinding her cunt, "Fuckin' lick my pussy and asshole! GOD, YES... I'm so glad I got these new fucking titties. Make me feel so fucking sexy and slutty and you're fucking eating me out and you... SHIT! I've never done anything like this... I'm cumming cause it's so fucking hot your eating me after you've filled me with your cum. Uhhhhnnn!"

The moment passed and it was her turn to be concerned, "Oh shit, did I hurt you? That was uh, that... I came so many times, but that last one with your tongue up my pussy and ass and... oh..." She had looked down and I was jacking off my mostly erect cock.

I laughed, "I love eating pussy and ass and you're a fuckin sexy slut with fabulous tits, now straddle my face so I can cum again."

I thought she'd want to watch me jack off, but she straddled my face looking down between her new breasts, locking eyes with mine as I slipped a thumb up her ass and curved my tongue into a U as I gently grazed her labia until she closed her eyes and sunk down applying more pressure, forcing me to take most of her cunt into my mouth. A long low moan escaped her lips as she angled back so I was right on her clit and her asshole spasmed around my thumb, and I came drops on my stomach, not much, but so satisfying.

I looked up and she was gazing down, then we heard the cleaner down the hall. Her eyes went big and she jumped up closing the door in a heartbeat. We threw on our clothes, well, I got on my shorts, pants and shirt, while she threw on her sweater and skirt, stuffing everything else into her purse. We looked like we'd had sex when David came in, to empty my trash.

I know this because, he said, "Ya know I've been here for about 45 minutes and that chick has some great tits! I peered in while you were eating her pussy. Fantastic tits" after she left.

"Yeah, they were new and I just... got lucky" I answered wondering when she was going to stop by to get the check for the ads.

12