All Comments on 'New Boss'

by Kippy189

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
this story sucked

what kind of pussy would let his wife continue her affair with his boss? I'd sue the company and divorce the fucking whore. Or at least demand some quid pro quo, Bitch fucks around I will too, maybe with Henry's wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
No Stright Guy

Would do this, so I guess that means your not stright, suprise, suprise. This hubbie is just a little pussy cuck and thats just sad, not erotic. Yuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
There is no one to like in this story.

The wife, the husband and the Lover are just sterotypical cardboard cut outs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Where, Oh Where?

Where have all the authors gone?

Just another hack story by another hack writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Where did all decent authors go? This author needs to get some professional help because this bull shit story really sucks!

Once again, the writing itself was terrible and hard to follow. Not to mention completely un-realistic. But taking into consideration the low IQ and mental instability of the author, this is another complete waste of space. In-breeding sometimes turn out these demented excuses for humans, as this author has so eloquently demonstrated.

So Jack the husband, accepts being the wimp ass cluck and sits around on Thurs nights/weekends waiting for the slut to come home and get his creampie and pity fuck. This ball-less wonder does not even have enough brains to go out and get laid but would rather sit back and jack off thinking about the slut wife getting hers. No wonder the wimp had a heart attack and hopefully it was extremely painful. To bad the wimp husband was not smart enough to go get a couple of STD to pass on to the wife whore. The only thing missing from this despicable effort is the additional paragraph where Jack the wimp becomes Henri's male boy-toy.

Just another typical "self-centered slut" getting away with adultery at first and then taking on the slut/lover role of the desperate boss. It just goes to show how & why the "torch-the-bitch" crowd is justified in wanting to see these sluts & whores get burned at the stake. Frankly, authors like this and the www & bonnietaylor idiots should be burned right along aside of the sluts & wimps. How does anyone expect the human race to get better with these idiots always polluting the gene pool?

Author - this is pathetic effort is in the wrong category, it should have in "wimps & sluts fetish" genre, not LW. Debra & Wayne

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Worst Ever on Literotica

After reading hundreds of stories on Literotica; many in the Loving Wifes category, some well developed, some not so well developed, this is the absolute worst I have ever read. The whole concept was ridiculous! I suggest the author find something else to do with his time if this material is what he thinks will give him acceptance from the readers. The author must love humiliation himself; the wife (possibly his wife in his mind) became the whore who never stopped, so the husband became the cuck to her and his boss. And then, the whore wife blames the husband for dying of a heart attack!!! I'm sure his whore wife, his boss and the 2 bastard children he had to look at everyday had a significant part in that death!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I read it and sort of enjoyed it

though it didn't amount to all that much. Thanks for your time and effort to entertain us...Mancelt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
fuck you asshole I don't usually do this

but you are an asshole. first you let the wife not only let fuck the boss and tell him her hubby just don't do it really instead of having a fling and not letting him know why. and then you let the guy die of a broken heart. and then marry the boss so the son looks into a mirror and knows my dad was not my dad and my mother is a whore. and out of this you get your personal sex kick. you are really about the lowest of the lowest so far.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
Roses are red....

Violets are blue. Stop posting anymore verbal poo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
not much of a man really

His woman gets knocked up by another man, his boss at that, and he still stays with her? If that's what gets you off, I reckon there's no accounting for taste.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Puke Puke Puke

This may be the worst piece of shit story I have ever read on literotica...no it is the worst. An absolute piece of shit. This is actually worse than JPB shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Sad

It was a sad story. She went against her husbands wishes and cheated with a married man, his boss. Even after she was pregnant she continued to have her affair with her lover. Even after the husband confronted his wife she continued to have the affair which was what broke the husbands heart and die. She couldn't breat off the affair even after she became pregnant because she loved Henri and she even admits she loved Henri before her husband died. Her husband so that love and in the end it was what was the final nail in his coffin. Sad story but nicely written. Thanks you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Worse Than Sick - Just Male humiliation provided by a jaded writer

You have pissed off the 99.9% of readers by intent to satisfy the very few .1%like yourself into male humiliation and self disrespect.<P>

What will you do when this sordid fetish doesn't get it up for you?<P>

Soon there will only be hurting yourself more and gaining exposure on the Sexual Offenders Site.<P>

Get some help soon little sick one if not for yourself for those around you. You know mommy, dada and the grandparents. How sad.

zed0zed0about 14 years ago
OMG!

One of the worst pieces of male bashing drivel I have ever read. No matter how well written, this type of "whorror" story leaves me quite nauseous. Obviously written by a man hating women (I don't care what sex you claim in your bio). Kippy really needs to preface these stories with a cuck/wimp warning so that I can make a special point not reading this sort of sick pap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Bad story.

I kept waiting for a good ending...you really let me down...

HuwRHuwRabout 14 years ago
Terrible

Bloody auful.

Worst I have read in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Shite

'nuff said.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 14 years ago
Great love story

I am a sucker for a really good love story well written. This meets both criteria as far as I am concerned.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Bobbieand bobbi, wtf ?

Love story? if this is your idea of a love story then I would hate to see what you think is a cuckold wimp and a slutwhore wife story nothing erotic and nothing loving about this story

fregenfregenover 13 years ago
This story leaves you feeling unsatisfied

We know that cheaters shouldn't prosper but in this story they do - but they're all cheaters.<P>

Jack seems to be a capable guy. Before Henri actually starts screwing Janice Henri praises Jack's work to the company president. So is Jack's later promotion due to the fact Henri is screwing his wife or is he actually doing a good job?<P>

Janice wants a baby. She talks to Jack about using Henri. Jack says no. She unilaterally decides to have one with Henri anyway. She tells Jack it is his. Pretty cold. But what I really wonder about is WHY does she continue to screw Henri AFTER she is pregnant. If she is having sex with him ONLY to have a baby shouldn't she stop? Indeed, had she stopped Jack would have never found out she was deceiving him. She's a cheat and a liar.<P>

Henri is a cheat and a liar.<P>

Jack screws April in Vegas. Yeah, he was not looking for it and it turns out Janice was screwing Henri at the same time but he's still a cheat. He's not angry but disappointed? when he sees Janice having sex with Henri? He gets an erection?<P>

Do you like anyone yet?<P>

So Henri continues to screw Janice on a regular basis. Jack puts up with it. Raises another baby of Henri's. Jack dies. Janice and Henri get married. And the moral of this story is...?<P>

But thanks for sharing.

lancewmlancewmover 13 years ago
All you have to do is read one of BobnBobbie stories not see why he likes this

BobnBobbie's stuff is even worse than this for all the reasons that the other commentors have said about this one. Pure man hating, wimpy, no loving anywhere story...

katibkatibover 13 years ago
Artificial

Interesting up to the end--and then an unconvincing, contrived and artificial ending.

sheridan8000sheridan8000over 13 years ago
what a shit of story

the wife fucks with the boss to save money.

is the most stupid husband if he says yes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Christ - add another piece of garbage to the porfolio.

Geez, even JPB's fucked up wimp stories are marginally better than this crap. Don't quit your day job of slurping cock because you aren't going to make it as an author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
i'LL AGRE..ANOTHER PEICE OF CHEATING WIFE GARBAGE

jACK COULD HAVE HAD THE COMPANY IF HE HAD ONLY PLAYED HIS CARDS RIGHT..dIVORCES THE SLUT ,SUED THE COMPANY FOR SEXUAL HARASSMENT.. bUT THEN YOU AREN'T MUCH OF A WRITER..

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow, depressing

Makes you want to open a bottle, or a vein.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Jack offered options but Janice decided to go BEHIND HIS BACK. And then the wimp, and I hate calling the man a wimp, just took it. If Jack was smart he would have owned Henri's ass, and got himself more than just a promotion.

And I am sure the children will find her just as slutty and it seems the readers have.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very-very-very!

STUPID STORY of a wimp husband and whore wife with no fucking conchince, cold blooded bitch! ES&D!!!!

saratusaratuabout 13 years ago
Why not kill off the,

fucking cheater instead of the husband????????? I really did not like this story, so you get a one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I read this story a while ago, i dont remember where?

one thing is to get pregnant,another to continue a AFFAIR, ANOTHER TO BE A CUCKHOLD.WHAT MAN WOULD STAY WITH A WHORE UNDER THESE CONDITIONS .. THIS STORY IS WEAK AND IT DOESNOT WORK FOR ME...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Pretty sick shit

Oh and her loving left her died of a heart attack no doubt brought on by slut wife the totally disrespected and hated, yes hated her husband. No real wife could actually love a man and do what this whore did to the man that paid for her lifestyle, after all that was all she wanted from him, yep that makes her a whore. Hope the kids grow up to hate her for being born bastards and killing the man they thought was their father.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Boring!

Just another manipulative slut wife & wimp/cuck male character plot line - it was like reading a budget forecast [really boring & typically full of shit].

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
nonplussed

nonplussed means to be confused or bewildered. But good try useing big words.

NefatiriNefatiriabout 12 years ago
LOLEST!!!!!

Both on the story and the comments. I cannot believe how strongly you guys feel about this(insert adjective of your choice here)...... Question: is is the affair that is a problem or the express knowledge and acceptance? If she'd done it and never told him......? Still, this was kinda creepy............

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
this was one of the most fucked up stories on this website

I change my mind, Matty M has nothing on you, the best thing that could have happened was the husband dying. It was either that or the sorry fucker should have gotten a sex change. Punk ass bitch wouldn't have come close to describing him or his whore wife.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

You did a great job of writing the worst possible cheating fucking cunt whore and a spineless wimp.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 9 years ago
Man or Mouse ?

Another Wimp story.

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 9 years ago
What a crock of shit!

I no of no man, read M...A...N.. who is going to forgive a wife for what she did to hm! In the real world, Henri would have been in HUGE trouble as would his company! Old Jaque, I guess they are all Frogs here, would owe that company. Shagging a subordinates wife AND getting her pregnant?

God what a bad story! This story smells like herring left out in the sun!

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
He was a lucky guy...

After all the husband was a lucky guy...He died!!! What she did? married the lover!!! Sad stories usually deserve only 1*...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a perverse bunch of crap!! MINUS 5*!!!

For your cuckold/wimp fans a good wank story for the rest of the normal readers it's only lame crap, like that author!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just garbage

What absolute garbage, no man would take this unless he was an absolute loser wimp.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cuckold Loving SH*T

This is just plain stinking cuckold lovers shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Slag

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wimp

and Slut.

AAAHHH

But they do have stupid in common

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hope the kids spit in there faces

Whore

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Why sorry now

Husband is better off dead than being married to a cheating whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Cheating bitch

He should have kicked her ass to the curb.

I'm sorry but anonymous is the only choice as I am not a member

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It's your story

But why make jack the sap ? First , I would have insisted on an abortion , and brought Henris action to the company , and of course his wife. And if someone were to pass away , it should have been Henri, who could be remembered for his donations to their family. Not a happy story at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
1 Star .. Cluck Story Only

I did Not get turned on when I caught My Ex Wife Cheating . I Did kick his ass and tossed them both out of the house ..

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Seriously pathetic, the husband was a huge dumbass, the wife a cheating skank and instead of him getting a backbone he dies.

GhostdogginGhostdogginover 3 years ago
Nope

How about he never cheated in Vegas came home early and seen them cheating. Later she says "Baby were pregnant!" He thinks yeah sure we are. He brings evidence to Jean Paul and Henri's wife. Henri gets taken to the cleaners and fired. Jake cuts the prego whore loose then gets promoted to Henri's job after the divorce. The ex girlfriend gets a hold of him and it turns out she wasnt actually married just said that to put a wall of insulation between them cause she would have been tempted and didnt want to wreck his happy marriage. They end up dating and he gets her pregnant. Ex whore sees them together with her pregnant and regrets everything as she looks on wearing her 2nd hand clothes. She apologizes while next to her alcoholic bum boyfriend Henri. He takes offense and leaves her becoming a deadbeat dad. She starts losing it and is hospitalized and that's when he learns she put his name on the birth certificate. He takes the kid in and has his perfect ready made family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If it has a wimp as the main character its gotta be a "realistic" story.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Did you really think this cuck by the numbers story was actually good?

You used every ridiculous trope used in LW to piece this wet shart together.

Absolutely ridiculous from start to finish.

Hiram325Hiram325over 2 years ago

Thankfully Kippy189 seems to be long gone.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

The moralistic twits have already ran up the number of 1's on this story, so it will never get the credit it deserves

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One day, Jack and his lawyer walked into the CEO's office with two DNA test kits, and... Well, let's just say, that they kept adding zeroes behind a 9 until Jack finally smiled. Henri wasn't terminated. No, before HR and legal could get there, he opened the window to his corner office and took a walk in the afternoon sky.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Oh my how sinfully gay and stupid, by the numbers, been done before story. But hey the other gays are aroused. Why no one knows, other than literally anything worthless will make them wank one off.

Ic69Hunter we get it you and your worthless skank wife (whos a figment of your mentally ill imagination) are...fragile.

Stop crying like the little beta bitch twit you keep making yourself out to be. Grow up or shut up baby boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

wimpy pathetic 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The last part should've began with, "I parked my car behind Henri's Mercedes, trapping him in my driveway. Before I left tonight, I would have my manhood assuaged and be on my way to suing the fuck out of the French owners who don't understand American laws for several million dollars."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another Door Mat Factory!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous