New Cock Services Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said, "Oh my god what is THAT!"

"That's the surprise. I've been doing exercises and using supplements to make it bigger. I followed Harry's process and it worked. You never wondered why his dick is so big? You've seen photos of him on the beach with his friends in their skimpy suits. You think they got those large penises naturally? Well Harry's suggestions worked I think I'm bigger that him now."

She anxiously stared at it and said, "You definitely are bigger than him! I'm astonished you're so big I can't believe you could transform it like that!"

She stepped forward and grabbed it with her hand. It was so thick that her hand wouldn't close around it. She put her other hand on it and grasped it with both hands. She was stunned to see that at least two inches, the engorged swollen head of my dick, was still exposed.

She looked me in the eyes and said, "WOW!"

She started getting nervous and wondered if it was possibly too big. It was the biggest one she has ever seen, but she was really surprised by its thickness. It was bigger than the dildo on her fuck machine. She couldn't take her eyes off my erect penis. I saw her staring, and I noticed a concerned look on her face.

"Don't worry we will go slowly and only when you are ready and totally aroused will we go any further."

She felt somewhat reassured, but she was still a little alarmed by its size. I stepped towards her and hugged her tightly. We passionately kissed standing with our naked bodies pressed tightly together. My penis was pressed up against her stomach and she could feel the heat of my erection on her skin. I started to rub her back and I reached down and caress her ass. She began to moan. I continued caressing her ass then I bend down and grab below her ass I had my hands on the inside of her thighs halfway down her legs. I lifted her off her feet while I simultaneously spread her legs apart. I placed her legs around my waist, and I pulled her in tight against me.

She only weighed 110 pounds, so I held her in place easily. She wrapped her arms around my neck and clamped her legs around my waist. We kissed passionately. I positioned my cock beneath her against her genitals. I reached my hand underneath and pressed my cock into her. I didn't insert it into her but just press it against her vagina. She was rubbing my head, and she was running her hands through my hair. I plunged my tongue into her mouth. Our tongues intermingled while I slide my dick between her vaginal lips. She realized that it was so long and so wet with her juices and my pre-cum that it was sliding along her anus. I pushed the head of my dick against her hole.

She never tried anal sex but the incredible sensation of my dick sliding against her anus had her wanting me to push it in. She thought not now she wanted me inside of her she wanted to orgasm via vaginal intercourse. We kissed eagerly our mouths were opened and our tongues probed each other's mouths aggressively. I slid my dick along the opening of her vagina and up between her ass cheeks terminating on her anus. She was getting extremely aroused. She locked her feet together at the back of my waist, and she started squeezing and pulling her pelvis against my pubic bone.

This pulling movement put direct pressure on her clitoris. She started humping me hard grinding her clitoris on my bone. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled herself up, so her breasts were aligned with my mouth. I started to suck her breast passionately. I sucked one breast almost completely into my mouth and flicked my tongue on her nipple. She threw her head back and moaned loudly while she pulled my head against her chest. I stopped sucking on her breast and spun around and held her in position around my waist. We dropped down onto the bed joined together with me on top of her.

I moved my hips, so my dick popped from between her legs, and I positioned it between our pelvises against her clitoris. I started moving my hips slowly with long strokes along her very wet vagina ensuring I rubbed the full length of my penis along her clitoris. She still had her legs wrapped around my waist and was kissing me intensely.

I broke the kiss and lifted myself off her with my arms, like doing a pushup, and looked into her eyes.

I said, "You are stunning, your body is sexier than ever, and I've been fantasizing of satisfying you this way in our bed since the first time we had sex."

She was electrified with the feeling of her own sexiness and enthralled with my new ability/confidence at making her feel that way. She groaned out "I'm so hot right now thank you for making me feel this way."

I moved downward between her legs. I stopped at her vagina and started kissing her pubic mound. I briefly slipped my tongue between her vaginal lips to flick at her clitoris, and I inhaled the pungent fragrance from her very wet vagina. Nothing in the world smelled that sexy. I was in ecstasy.

She quivered at the feel of my warm tongue as she let out a soft moan. I ate her for only a short time as she reached for my head and pulled me up and off her genitals. Even though it felt wonderful she didn't want oral sex she had plenty of orgasms that way.

"I don't want to orgasm that way; I want you inside of me."

I continued kissing/licking my way up her stomach and breast taking time to suck on each nipple. I reached her face and kissed her passionately. I was face to face with her with my body positioned between her spread legs. I held myself up with my arms as I balance above her. I held myself there for a long time admiring the view of her face and breasts under me. I looked into her eyes as I slid my cock back and forth against her very wet clitoris. She returned the look as she stared into my eyes her eyes were so dark and sensuous, I was lost in her stare.

Her mouth was open and small moans were coming from deep in her throat. She started moving her hips in unison with mine. I kissed her but held myself up by my arms. My body hovered above her to tease her and keep her expectations on edge while my penis still rubbed against her. She responded by kissing me intensely, and she grabbed my head with both hands and ran her fingers through my hair.

At this point she was already extremely aroused she was excited when she walked into the house, and with each additional minute her excitement built. It was like prolonged foreplay the way her mind was imagining this very moment. Now finally having my naked body on top of her naked body skin to skin with my cock in contact with her clitoris, and so close to her opening, she was thoroughly aroused. She never felt this intense anticipation before. Her fiery blood was coursing through her enlarged vagina, she wanted to skip any further foreplay and craved going straight to intercourse.

She was ready for me. She had been anticipating this moment, she wanted it in her, and she wanted to feel its heat and size from inside. Her apprehension about its size was completely forgotten she just craved having my penis inside of her. My rubbing on her clitoris felt good and as a result she was getting hotter and hotter and her hip gyrations were more forceful, but she wanted more.

She was anxious for the real thing, and she couldn't take the suspense anymore. She took her legs from around my waist and spread them apart. She placed her feet flat on the bed on either side of my legs. She had her legs bent for leverage while she lifted her hips up and started thrusting at my cock. She grabbed my ass and started maneuvering her hips to get my dick in position at the entrance of her vagina. She was sending me a message that she was ready to be entered.

I was still sliding my dick on her clitoris when she said, "That feels wonderful but please put it in me I can't take anymore; I want you inside of me".

This was what I was waiting for...her consent. I wanted her to be ready and waited for her full approval before even attempting to enter her. My dick was much bigger now and even though she has been using that huge dildo I wanted to be sure she could accommodate it. I wanted to make sure she was ready before I tried to enter her. From what I was witnessed she was undeniably ready her vagina was so wet my cock was gliding along her genitals with no friction at all. I felt her vaginal juices running down my balls.

I lifted off her and stood up. She asked what I was doing, and I said, "I'm going to put a rubber on you want me to put one on don't you?"

She looked at me standing there completely naked my eight-inch erection standing straight out she wanted to say no, but she said, "Yes, but please hurry... I need you inside of me".

She watched as I pull the rubber out and I tried to put it on. It seemed like it was stretched to capacity as I tried to get it over the head of my dick. My dick was so wet and slippery from her juices I fumble with it and couldn't seem to get it started. This was the first time I've put a rubber on my new dick. She was so anxious and impatient she was about to tell me to forget it, but I finally got it on. I look down at her and my dick began to jerk up and down in rhythm with my pulse. She was lying on the bed. She looked up at me standing above her, positioned between her spread legs, naked with my huge dick twitching covered with a rubber and knowing that dick belongs to her husband, and that it will soon be in her.

Her heart was pounding, and she was thinking "Oh my god I'm about to be penetrated by my husband's incredible dick. I can't believe it's going to happen, I'm really going to do this, I can't believe it, but HE IS about to put that amazing thing in me. Do I really want that inside of me? Yes, I want him, I want to feel all of him, I want him inside of me!"

I settled on top of her finally letting her feel the full weight and heat of my body pressing down on her. I buried my face in the side of her neck, and she kissed my ear while running her hands through my hair. I move my pelvis around trying to get my penis into position to enter her. I couldn't find her opening. I was hitting her to low and pressing it into her ass. She felt her anus resisting my dick as I tried to push in. I was meeting resistance, but it started to enter her anus. This sensation intrigued her as it felt pretty good, but she wanted something else.

She whispered in my ear "You're in the wrong spot your too low". She reached down and positioned my dick at the entrance to her opening.

To prepare herself for what was about to happen she took a deep breath and with some apprehension, let go of my penis, wrapped her arms around me, asked me to go easy, and waited to receive my cock. She moaned deeply as my dick slid slowly into her, and she could feel its thickness stretch her inside beyond anything she had ever experienced. It felt large and exceedingly thick. She couldn't believe it was happening she never felt a dick like that. Now a different dick was fucking her, and this new cock was much bigger. The feeling was extraordinary it filled her up to a point that it felt like it was too much; however, this minor sensation of discomfort passed quickly. Her vagina accommodated its size and accepted it. She was so wet and aroused that her vagina quickly adapted, and she loved the feeling of the fullness I was giving her.

My penis was finally entering her now and with my full body weight pressing down on her she could hardly control her lust. I started slowly and carefully inserting only a few inches into her. She was moaning continuously now and lightly biting sucking on my neck. I started pumping into her slightly deeper cautious not to hurt her. I'm able to go deeper with each push, and quickly I was able to insert half of my dick into her vagina. I wondered if I was hurting her. Her aggressive counter thrusts signaled me she wanted more especially after she told me to go harder.

She kept saying "harder, deeper, please fuck me, I want it all the way in." I shoved a few more inches up into her.

My concern disappeared, and I started thrusting into her. She was lost in the intense feeling. After a minute or so she became even more aroused and started shoving her hips aggressively back at me. She had reached a point that she never reached before. She realized that she was in an erotic state that she thought wasn't possible during intercourse. She never reached this level of sexual excitement with me before this was a sensual experience that was new to her.

She thought, "Why does it feel this amazing? Is Dave just that much better at fucking now?" Then she recognized what was happening.

She thought to herself, "It was HIS COCK! It was so thick that at the end of each thrust when he's deep inside of me the extra thickness of his cock was spreading me open and pushing directly on my clitoris."

She was getting deep vaginal stimulation in conjunction with direct clitoral stimulation simultaneously. This was something completely new she never felt anything quite like this it was deeply sexual and amazing. She was like a different person a starving, ravenous one that couldn't have that cock far enough up into her to satisfy her hunger.

"Deeper, deeper, deeper, grind it into me deeper", she pleaded.

I was surprised by her response and how enthusiastic she was as she was squeezing my ass and pulling me tight into her. I pushed the last few inches, the full length of my cock, into her and she responded by screaming with pleasure. Each time my cock was buried to the base in her she responded with a hard thrust back against it. It was more like she was fucking me than me her. This went on for a long time we were both perspiring and really going at it. She was getting very close to climaxing and her intensity was cresting when I felt the rubber split.

I pulled out of her and began to lift up when she cried, "What are you doing?" I told her the rubber split and I was going to get another rubber.

She said in a loud authoritative voice "Don't worry about that just pull that thing off and put your dick back in me!!"

I quickly and obediently did what she said and when I reentered her, she said breathlessly, "Oh that feels better."

To my surprise she became even more energetic. I was thrusting into her faster when she told me to bury it as deep as I could and grind it in while keeping it deep inside. I wanted to keep thrusting the full length in and out of her as this movement felt fantastic. I was getting close to climaxing, but I wanted to please her more than myself. Using my new technique, I stopped the urge. I wanted to get her to orgasm first.

I did what she said and shoved it all the way up into her. I held it there and started grinding my pubic bone into her genitals. She realized that the further the base of my cock went into to her the more clitoral stimulation she received. Deeper penetration meant a thicker part of my dick spread her further exposing her clitoris more. She planted her feet flat on the bed next to my legs, and she lifted herself up to take in the full power of my grinding. She started moving her hips in a rapid sequence of small forceful thrusts. She was getting direct clitoral stimulation with my grinding motion, and the deep penetration of my huge cock buried to the hilt in her vagina felt fantastic. She was in another world as she was essentially grinding on my dick.

Almost instantly she was close to climaxing, and she picked up the pace. She was thinking about nothing except the feeling of my cock filling her, the rubbing on her clitoris concurrently, and her nearest to orgasm. She was getting very close now and the erotic pleasure was building to a point that she felt she was losing emotional control. She was in a sexual frenzy as she reached the point of no return, she locked her heals around my legs and clutched my ass tightly with her hands and used both her legs and arms to forcefully pull me into her. Her hips were moving so fast that it was like she was vibrating on my dick.

Of all the times we have had sex I have never experienced her like this. I was exhilarated, excited, and amazed at her insatiable energy. She was going wild underneath me, and I could sense her orgasm was near.

She threw her head back arched her back squeezed my ass with both hands and she pulled me even harder into her genitals and screamed, "I'M CUMMING... oh my god I'M CUMMING... its wonderful... it feels so good... keep fucking me".

I felt her vaginal muscles compress on my dick that coincided with a deep moan and her body shuttered with each contraction. She thrashed under me until her orgasm finally subsided. She let go of my ass but kept me tight against her with her legs. She gave me a strong passionate tight hug and kissed me intensely. She relaxed, buried her face in my neck, and rested under my weight. She was breathing heavily trying to catch her breath.

I was so happy. I finally did it after years of trying I made her scream, "I'M CUMMING", while I was fucking her.

I was in total awe of her ravenous sexual energy. I was still hard, so I didn't pull out, but I slowed down and continue pumping into her slowly and gently. We laid like that slow fucking and passionately kissing as she told me how great I was and thanked me profusely because she has never felt anything that amazing in her whole life. I'm thinking I hardly did anything it was all her. I told her how great I thought she was and ask if I should continue or did, she want me to stop.

She said, "No don't stop I love it" she told me, "Keep going just like that; fuck me slow and easy it feels perfect".

She asked me if I came. I said I hadn't that I held off to make sure she got one first. She couldn't believe it. She was amazed I was still hard after all that time. She thought, "How did he hold off his ejaculation so long?" She was so into it she didn't notice I hadn't.

I kept slow fucking her for several minutes she was getting a little sore, so she was thinking about asking me to stop, but she didn't, as she wanted to please me.

She felt obliged to fuck me until I came. It was a challenge now she was always proud of her sexual skill as she could make me cum easily and quickly, she needed to make this new husband cum.

She was rested now, and her breathing was back to normal. "As normal as it could be with that dick inside of me," she thought.

Her energy had returned and the thought of me climaxing and ejaculating inside of her set her off again. She noticed the beginnings of a second orgasm building. She started gradually thrusting back firmer. I followed her lead by pushing a bit deeper she commenced moaning again, closed her eyes, and started to concentrate. I got into a rhythm and started pushing into her with a few deep thrusts. I hit her clitoral erogenous spot again and instantly she had a second orgasm.

This one was more intense than the first and she screamed, "God that's it; you are great; you hit it again" so loud she startled me. She has never been that vocal.

She was thrashing under me and after this orgasm she wanted no part of slow gentle fucking she wanted it hard and deep and pleaded for me to keep plunging deep, so I continued thrusting into her.

Her pleading to be fucked hard stirred me further so I pushed up off her. I grabbed the back of her knees and pulled her legs up so her knees were almost touching her chest. I braced myself with my hands pushing her legs against her and held them in that position. This position exposed and elevated her vagina so I could plunge into her even deeper so deep in fact that my balls were slapping off her ass.

She cried, "That's it...that' it... keep fucking me just like that."

I fucked her in that position for another minute or so and she loved the penetration I was achieving as she had two more mini orgasms, but now I was getting close. Now it was my turn. I accomplished what I had dreamed about for so long, I got her to climax before me, and I did it for her. Now I could let myself go.