New Cock Services Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let go of her legs dropped back down on top of her wrapped my arms around her and squeezed her so tight she could scarcely breath. I started shoving into her hard on my final push to climax. I was pounding into her with deep thrust my cock was coming all the way out of her and then diving back deep inside of her. This motion was stimulating the full length of my cock. The wet warm feeling of her vagina was totally enveloping my entire penis with each thrust. I was kissing her aggressively then buried my face in her nape and started biting and sucking on her neck. I was pounding into her so hard that she didn't know if her vagina could take much more.

She was grunting with each of my thrust, but I didn't stop I started groaning and felt I was going to cum soon. I thought about pulling out when I ejaculated. I knew I shouldn't cum inside her, but it felt too good to interrupt the sensation. I looked down at her, her eyes were closed, her mouth was opened, she was beautiful, and I wanted to cum inside of her. I decided I wouldn't pull out and kept lunging into her. She felt me tense, and she knew I was close, so she wrapped her legs around me locked her feet together and pulled me in tighter. I got the message and kept plunging into her.

I reached my hands up under her back and grabbed her shoulders from behind on either side of her neck. This allowed me to use my arm strength to pull down on her and gave me leverage to push into her deeper. I trusted my cock forcefully up while simultaneously pulling down hard on her shoulders. This wedged my cock up into her as far as it could go, and I felt the head of my cock hit something deep inside of her. She let out an alarmed noise and her eyes opened wide. I held my cock there while pulling down on her shoulders and she could feel my cock pulsating deep in her vagina. My body tensed and shuddered I let out a loud half groan moan bellow of a sound and shot my cum into her.

I was on top of her with my body in a continuous spasm. She felt a bit alarmed as my climax was so intense it was like I was having a convulsion on top of her. She closed her eyes and knew the pulsating she felt was my cock ejaculating my semen into her. It felt to her like my cock was pushed right up against her cervix and bathing it in my cum. This pushed her over the edge, and she yelled "I'm coming...I'm coming...oh my god... I love your dick". She continued to pump under me, and she could feel the head of my dick rubbing the top of her vagina/cervix. I collapsed unto her with my still hard cock buried inside of her.

I passionately kissed her and after a long while when my heart finally started to slow, I said, "WOW you are the most amazing woman that was the most intense orgasm of my life".

She was happy she was able to bring me off and told me I was amazing.

"I've rarely cum while we fucked before, but today, my husband, I've had five explosive orgasms before you came once."

I said, "Let me ask you a question; do you really love my new dick?"

"Absolutely, I do" and we both laughed.

We were both exhausted I laid on her with my stiff cock still inside of her. It started to soften so I rolled off her. I held her in my arms our heads were close together my lips touching her lips. We stayed in that position until I doze off.

We were still in each other's arms when just before she dozed off, she thought, "When he did that final thrust up into me I felt him hit something deep inside it was a feeling of complete fullness. I've never felt that type of completeness. He hit something in me that was never touched by a dick before. I think his new dick was made for my vagina."