New Cock Services Wife

Story Info
I witness my wife fucking which stirs me to take action.
8.3k words
4.07
68.5k
50

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ILikeIt
ILikeIt
380 Followers

PART I

We married young. Throughout our marriage I had a difficult time staying erect long enough to get Lena to climax during intercourse. I felt bad about that. She never said anything to me about it, but she did tell me one time that when she climaxed with me inside of her it felt exceptionally amazing. We had been married for over ten years, and I probably was able to get her to full orgasm through intercourse just a few times. I felt like I needed to do better before she lost interest in sex altogether. Or worse yet she went looking for it elsewhere. My concerns were finally validated one night.

My job caused me to be away from home for up several weeks at a time. A few weeks ago I came home two days early. As I walked in the garage door, I heard noises coming from the back of the house. I moved from the utility room into the hallway and stood there for a moment listening. The sounds were muffled and faint, I could hear where they were coming from, but I couldn't make out what it was. I was going to call out, but I kept listening. As I moved down the hallway, I could hear the sounds better. The bedroom door was opened the sound was coming from our bedroom. The sound was mostly just heavy breathing.

As I moved closer, I recognized the sounds I was hearing. I stood in the hallway listening it was Lena breathing and grunting. Those were the sounds she makes when we have sex. I froze I knew what was going on in there. I continued to listen. Was she having sex with someone? She was breathing deeply and rhythmically. I stood there listening all I heard was her deep breathing and her moaning. I gathered my courage, and I quietly moved toward the bedroom. The bed was creaking noisily. She started talking and I stopped. Then I heard what she said clearly.

She cried out excitedly and said, "Fuck me hard I want that big cock pounding it into me hard and fast."

I thought oh my god who is she in there with. I didn't want to look, I didn't want to see it, my heart sank. I turned and started to leave. I put my hand on the doorknob ready to go out the back door, but I froze there. I stood there listening. I was shaking. I knew I couldn't leave. I knew I had to know. I knew I had to look. I turned around and moved down the hallway. I moved toward the door of our bedroom on the far side of the hallway. When I could start to see into the room I slowly leaned over. Our bed came into view, and I could see the mattress moving. I saw Lena's foot and part of her leg. I leaned further over, and her lower body came into view. When I looked into the room what I saw shocked me. I saw her bare legs spread wide apart, but it wasn't another guy between her legs it was a piston like dildo machine fucking my wife!

I was shocked. I could only she her lower half she was naked from the waist down. Our sex life of late had become routine and less frequent. I thought she was losing her sex drive, but what I was watching was far from a woman with a low sex drive. What I was watching was a woman that was really into it and loved the act of being penetrated. She was acting like a wanton insatiable sex starved woman.

I was getting turned on watching her. She was flat on her back. She had her legs spread wide suspended in the air held there by her hands holding onto the back of her knees. The machine was positioned between her legs. It had a rod which extended out about a foot. On the end of the rod was a latex flesh colored dildo. The rod moved back and forth about six inches, and it was moving the dildo in and out of her rapidly. She was moaning and groaning. She let go of her knees, planted her feet on the mattress, and was thrusting her pelvis aggressively at the dildo. She was pumping so hard and moving her hips so wildly that the dildo popped out of her vagina. I couldn't believe what I saw the dildo was huge! It was at least eight inches long and was very wide. I was amazed she could fit that thing inside of her; however, she quickly reinserted it, and eagerly let it start plunging into her again.

I kept watching. She had been going at it for at least five minutes while I watched, and I don't know for how long it was fucking her before that. She had a remote control in her hand which controlled the speed it thrusted. As time progressed, she gradually increased the speed. From the sounds she was making she was getting close to climaxing. She must have turned that machine up to full throttle because it was plunging into her so fast the dildo was a blur. There was no way I could duplicate that effort.

She started to pick up the pace and became more vocal. She stopped thrusting her pelvis back at the dildo. With her knees bent she planted her feet flat on the bed again. She lifted her pelvis off the bed, and she grabbed both her breasts with her hands squeezed them tight and pinched her nipples. She arched her back, pushed up with her feet and legs, and lifted her ass completely off the bed. She was suspended in the air with only her head shoulders and both feet in contact with the bed. The dildo was plunging in and out of her rapidly. She cried out, "I'm getting close, Oh I'm going to cum". She took a deep breath every muscle in her body tightened she held her breath and her body went rigid. She stayed frozen not breathing for what seemed like a very long time while the machine worked furiously on her vagina.

Then suddenly she let out a huge breath and cried out. "Oh yes, I'M CUMMING, it feels so good. I love your big dick, Dave!"

She stayed in that rigid position letting the machine work on her for a few more minutes. She either had the longest orgasm of her life or she was having multi orgasms (she often does as she is very orgasmic). She finally reached for the control turned the machine speed down and collapsed onto the bed. The dildo slowed down but was still moving back and forth in her vagina as she laid on the bed with her eyes closed. She was breathing deeply trying to catch her breath. Her beautiful breasts were rising and falling with each deep breath. That was one of the sexiest sights I've ever seen. Watching her laying there exhausted her legs spread wide and the dildo slowly moving back and forth in her vagina.

She yelled out my name she was fantasizing it was me fucking her. I turned away and quickly left the house. I was devastated and couldn't stop thinking about it. I cursed my dick not so much for the size, but for my premature ejaculation problem. I wanted to satisfy her. I wanted to be the one that made her scream, "I'M CUMMING", when we made love. We were still in love, but because of me our sex life was waning. I made up my mine that I was going to finally do something about this problem.

I turned away from that incredible scene, and quietly left the house. I wasn't due home for several hours, so I decided to do some research. I went to a part of town where I thought I might find a sloution to my problem. A place where there is a series of adult novelty shops.

I shopped around several of the shops and found some interesting products. I found some literature about controlling one's ejaculation. I also noticed some vitamin supplements and cream that made the penis grow bigger.

While I was looking at this stuff a guy came up behind me and said, "Looking to make some improvements?"

I turned around and it was Harry a friend and co-worker of Lena's. I was embarrassed and didn't know what to say. I stumbled out something like, "Hey Harry, I was just looking, and don't tell Lena I was here."

Laughing he said, "Don't worry."

Harry is gay and from the stories Lena has told me about him he has a very active sex life. She has seen pictures of him with his gay friends on the beach with their skimpy suits and big bulges. He has told her about his sexual exploits how he has gone all night with many different guys. He has a very adventurous fruitful sex life. I started thinking that he is probably an expert about staying hard and big dicks. I thought that if anyone would know what to do about lasting longer it would be him; and after what I just witnessed, my wife having sex with a machine, I knew I had to do something drastic, or our sex life could disappear all together. I decided to ask him for advice.

"Harry, I feel awkward about asking you this, but Lena has told me about your experiences, and that you have had some all-night sex sessions. How do you do it? I can't stay hard long enough during intercourse to bring Lena to climax. Do you have a suggestion as to how I can last longer and maybe get bigger?"

Harry smiled and said, "I had the same problem it's actually quite common. I called it "The Curse" with my gay friends. I used to climax way to quick, but now I ejaculate only when I want to. I can stay hard for hours and release on demand. Here's what I'd recommend. The premature problem can be cured with a supplement and some exercises. The size is a bit tougher and takes longer but I added a few inches and quite a bit of thickness using this stuff." He pointed out some pills, and he showed me a cream to rub on my penis. He showed me a book that describes exercises for both problems.

I told him that because of my problem I think Lena was losing interest in our sex life, and that's why I was trying to improve. I wasn't going to tell him this, but I felt compelled to do it. I told him what I saw her doing earlier. He said that he knew about it.

He said, "I knew about it and you're probably wondering how I know. I've confided in Lena a lot and she has given me advice on my sex life. We've talked about this intimate stuff, and we have had many frank and open discussions about sex. She has always been willing to listen. She has asked me a lot of questions about my sex life as it seems she has taken a unique interest in it, and I appreciate her questions. She is the only straight female, only person for that matter, I've ever been able to confide in. I'm very fond of her and consider her a very good friend."

He continued, "I confided in her often. We became quite candid with each other. Lena confided in me that she wasn't satisfied with sexual intercourse. She always maintained that she loved you very much, but she just wanted to climax through intercourse, and you couldn't bring her to orgasm. She told me that when you guys have sex that you are not selfish and always are concerned with her pleasure but can't fulfill her that special way. She didn't blame you, for her lack of orgasms; she felt it was her fault for taking too long, but she did crave climaxing that way." I told her that I thought I could help you with your problem by coaching you. She said she couldn't do that because you would be devastated if you knew she told me. You are here now, and I see you want to improve so I thought it was ok to tell you."

He continued, "I already knew about the machine because she bought the machine through a sex catalogue, I gave her. I actually recommended the one she bought because I have one just like it."

He said, "It took her quite awhile to decide she actually wanted the machine, but she finally bought one. She got it about a month ago. She couldn't figure out how to use it, so I showed her how. I set it up and showed her how to use it the first time. I was just helping a friend in need. She loves you but she wants to climax through intercourse."

I was a bit shocked and troubled that he knew so much. He helped her set up, and he helped her use it for the first time!? I wanted to ask him what he meant by "showed her how to use it." I rationalized that if he had no interest in women it was ok for him to help her, but that was irrelevant because I trusted Lena explicitly.

I put the image of him helping her out of my mind and said, "I appreciate your openness and advice. Thanks for telling me, and for giving me the advice and recommendations. I'll follow your instructions and see what happens."

He said that he liked Lena a lot as she is one of the few people that accepts him for who he is. He said she is a wonderful friend, and that I should consider myself lucky I have such a wonderful woman that loves me, and that I should do whatever I can to make her happy. He wished me luck, and hoped it worked for me as well as it did for him.

I bought the stuff I needed and went home. She was in the living room when I got there. I acted as if nothing happened. Everything was perfectly normal, and even though I had been away for several weeks we didn't have sex. She didn't seem to be in the mood. I knew why she wasn't in the mood after what that machine did to her, she must have been worn out. We went to bed, and she fell asleep quickly. I lay there thinking about things.

The next day I started the therapy. I took the drugs right away and started doing the exercises consistently. After a few weeks I noticed some improvement, as my dick seemed to be getting bigger. I started lasting a little longer before ejaculating during sex too. We had sex a few times and Lena noticed something was different. She didn't know exactly what was different, but I got a feeling she sensed a change. She seemed more affectionate after we made love.

Fortunately, I had to do another six-week stint away from home again. This allowed me to follow the procedure Harry laid out for me, and Lena wouldn't see or feel the changes happening. I left for my assignment, and I stuck strictly to the process. I started to see some significant changes. After my six-week trip I was transformed.

I came home and we went out for a nice dinner. We started talking about sex. I told her I had a surprise for her that I would show her when we got home. She seemed to be aroused, and she was anticipating what was going to happen when we did get home. I think the slight changes she experienced in my performance before I left had her libido stirred. She had no idea what was to come. We were talking for a short time when she said she wanted to tell me something.

She told me she had a confession to make. She said she had to tell me because she couldn't keep it a secret from me any longer, and she had to clear her conscience. She said she loved me very much, but something was missing. She confessed that she couldn't get what she desired, climax through vaginal intercourse, when we had sex. She didn't want this problem to hurt our marriage, so she decided to do something without me knowing. She told me about the orgasm machine. She said she had been using it for a few months now. She said that she used it several times while I was away, and she really likes it. She admitted that she was able to climax using the machine. She said that she hates that this is true, but it is.

She said, "I can't give it up, it feels too good, but I hope you will join me when I use it. You can consider it just another sex toy like the vibrator."

I said, "I have a confession. I already know about your machine. I saw you using it. After I saw you with it, it stirred me to take some action to improve myself. With the help of your friend Harry, I think it worked. That's the surprise, and you will see it when we get home. I hope you like it."

"Harry! What are you talking about? What did you do with Harry? What did he help you with? What have you done?"

"Don't get upset. Harry gave me some advice. Just wait until we get home. I think you are going to be happy with the changes. One thing I will tell you is I can control my ejaculation better now and stay hard longer. I have another change that I think you are going to like."

"Harry filled me in on the details of how you acquired the machine. I'm not mad about any of it. You could have confided in me about the machine. I know that your motive for not telling me was to keep from hurting me. I'm happy you told me, and I'd love to share your sex machine with you. But let's talk about that after tonight."

Lena exclaimed, "Harry told you everything, and you're ok with that? I can't believe that Harry did that...He told you everything? I guess if Harry filled you in on all of it and you are all right then I can wait for the details, but I still have a thousand questions. I'll need to know everything eventually! We have to have a very serious discussion about this." We ate quickly and went straight home.

Her excitement has been building since we talked during dinner. She felt like she was going crazy with anticipation. The surprise had her interest peaked.

We got back to the house and went directly to the bedroom. I asked her to undress in front of me. She started to disrobe, and soon she was standing in front of me in just her bra and panties. She wasn't ready to go further until I did so she stepped forward, reached out, and unbuttoned my pants. I pulled my pants off and while I straighten up, she pulled my shirt over my head. We kissed but only briefly as she stepped back and looked me up and down. The large bulge in my briefs surprised her. I was standing in front of her bare from the waist up with only my underwear on. She reached forward and stroked the muscles of my chest and scratched her fingernails across my nipples. She continued scrapping her nails down my stomach and cupped my package in her hand.

She looked at me and raised her eyebrows and said, "Wow you are excited."

I stared deeply and wantonly into her eyes. She has the sexiest body. I could barely control myself. She stepped back took a deep breath and reached behind her back and undid her bra. She pulled her bra slowly off but covered her naked breasts with her arms to tease me.

She looked into my eyes, and I stared back into hers and caringly said, "You are so beautiful and so sexy. I want to see all of you naked in front of me. You don't know how often I was thinking about this exact moment while I was away."

She took her hands away from her breast and reached down and removed her panties. She was standing in front of me completely naked. I gazed at her naked body and slowly scanned her entire figure from top to bottom then up again stopping my gaze at her chest. She was amazingly sexy she had the body of a goddess. Her legs were flawless the curve of her naked hips as they merged with her slender waistline was an example of the perfect female form. As exquisite as her legs, the curve of her hips, and her waist were, her breasts were phenomenal. There aren't many perfect breasts like Lena's in the world. Looking at the beauty of her naked body standing in front of me was awe inspiring. The vision of her naked figure was wonderful I can only explain how she stirred me by equating it to looking at a work of art or a natural sight like a sunset over a mountain lake. She wasn't a work of art, she was better, she was a work of nature like some type of divine design.

"You are still the sexiest woman in the world. Your body is stunning, and your breasts are spectacular. I'm so happy you are MY wife; I've been fantasizing about how this night will play out since I left home. I missed you."

She thanked me for the praise and said, "I love you so much you do make me feel desired and wanted."

She was exhilarated by the fact that we still have this sexual attraction to each other. She felt appreciated, desired, wanted by me. She has been missing intercourse, but this new confident husband had reawakened her sexual self worth and she knew at that instant she wanted me inside of her.

She was looking at the huge bulge in my briefs, and she wondered why it felt and looked bigger. I just continued to stare at her admiring her body. I finally snapped out of my trance and slowly pulled off my underwear. The waistband caught on my penis, and it pulled my erection down hiding it from view. I pulled the band down slowly and more and more of my penis was being exposed. She was watching it being revealed and her expression started to change to one of bewilderment. She started to open her mouth to say something when it popped into view exposing my full new huge erection. She let out an audible gasp. Now it was her turn to stare she was surprised and astonished by how big it was. She felt a rush of heat in her genitals as her apprehension grew anticipating what it was going to feel like having me inside of her.

ILikeIt
ILikeIt
380 Followers