All Comments on 'New Corporate Courtesan Ch. 04'

by Peter_Cleveland

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 1 year ago

Five stars. I enjoyed the sex. I'm sorry Diane didn't enjoy all of it. To enjoy such a session with a woman like Diane, I would take it slow as she wished. Of course, it's helpful that I don't measure up to Valery..

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 1 year ago

Diane finds working conditions to be grittier than before, but surely this is an anomaly. You know, Russians and all? Maybe not. Maybe she's beginning to think she's underpaid. Maybe the danger is more than she initially thought. Maybe her bosses are not such nice guys but vicious exploiters with insincere smiles. Good plot and character development. The Russian characters ring true to type; genteel but rough. There's humor, too: "...like putting on new wiper blades with an oil change." But the story remains about Diane, a naif who has stepped off the safe path. Now she finds herself surrounded by snakes. Five stars on all fronts.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 1 year ago

Five Stars, and now I'm worried more than ever for Ukraine! Russian men and Moscow women are scary beings. I'm surprised there was no sex above the clouds in a helium-filled balloon, but I guess after the Hindenburg disaster people prefer hot air balloons. More seriously, this is well-written and imaginative and quite convincing that being a company whore is not a career for me. Thank you for your arousing story, as usual! Will there be a Chapter Five? I hope so! There's a tension lurking somewhere that eventually, Tolland Cosmetics is going to pay a price for its callous use of poor Diane's body and good will. Especially her good will towards others. That is unless you know who returns as president ... Great job, JB

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 1 year ago

PS: I forgot to add I absolutely love the subject line, "Russians invade Diane." It works on several levels, including Diane being the goddess of the hunt, or perhaps more appropriately in this context, the goddess of the hunted. Ukraine should only have it this good ...

BenLongBenLongover 1 year ago

Quite an interesting chapter. I while I have heard of corporate whores, Whether there really are any or not, certainly they would face the possibility of some not so friendly people. I am not quite certain what Diane’s compensation is at the moment, but I can see it accelerating quite rapidly in the future.

smooth_Ballssmooth_Ballsover 1 year ago

Helium!

Of all the things I expect when I search Literotica for one of my fav sujets - corporate whore - this is not among them: to find a story with a top of the time factual issue being part of the back story.

Just had a look at slashdot and what greets me as the top story there? Helium scarcity, urgently needed for MRI, and, and,...

Made me rub my eyes.

Wow!

erectus123erectus1238 months ago

A wonderful story conclusion without a detailed conclusion, but by now, we can imagine how the girls dealt with Andrei. I, for one, would have liked to hear how they worked him over, and if he said Лучший секс в моей жизни без презервативов.

Once more, Cleveland is in his favorite voyeur world, licking urine from Diane's cunt (vagina), imagining how two women treat a captive man (something Peter obviously would like to experience), the trinity threesome favorite, and a brutal anal rape scene justified by the CIA treatment of the Russian's 'farter.'

How we got from fucking and blowjobs to east-west anal is a good question. If its purpose is to expand porno to propaganda, that dimension is now penetrated. Diane is certainly a red-blooded American woman, but she sheds not a drop of blood, understandable as the Russian's cock is just not devastatingly large. If these two 'Oli-garbanzos' were gentlemen, they would have provided a bucketful of ice for her sore ass, but this old hotel probably did not provide that comfort? I guess the guys were saving money picking such a sleazy place.

They say 'less is more,' but we miss the intimate details of the lesbian sex scene and the emotions of the participants. I am grateful for the helium education that might have benefited the people who fueled the Hindenburg. In those days, the Americans had the gas but refused to provide it. At least we know where the Chinese spy balloon got its gas.

Cleveland is at his sexiest best as he draws the 'master-bater' scene in the restaurant, finger by finger, a scene I know so well. Getting a girl or guy off in public is a very sexy undertaking, and the 'Peter' says it best.

If anyone thinks I don't admire this skilled writer, let me say I love the guy, but I will not let my wife blow him. I'm sure we can find a Russian girl to fit in whenever he consents, and I'm sure he will. I will have to warn him that Russian girls can be deadly when using a strap-on dildo, but perhaps he has already experienced similar situations.

lexlogan8lexlogan87 months ago

I enjoyed the series up until the anal rape. It looks like the author chose not to continue the series. I won't be reading anything else by him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPeter_Cleveland@Peter_Cleveland
A new story is nearing completion. It should be up and running by the end of October, 2023. (It's not a Halloween story, though.) The series "New Corporate Courtesan" is still in progress, but the Muse seems to have lost a bit of interest in it--only temporarily, I hope. Tha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES