New Corporate Courtesan Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reznik took the paper from her hand. "This won't be necessary," he said.

After several seconds her flow started. Her two companions watched the pale arc of her urine with interest. When she had finished, Pankov bade her stand. Reznik knelt before her and, with his tongue, gave her crotch a long, thorough, and extremely pleasant cleaning. New Dimensions in Personal Hygiene, thought Diane. Certainly nicer than the scratchy toilet paper back at the office. She remembered reading somewhere that urine is sterile or close to it.

"Is this a Russian custom?" she teased.

"Not yet," said Pankov. "Valery is hoping to start a trend."

They led her to the bedroom on the left. Diane smiled and sat on the edge of the queen-sized bed, watched with pleasant anticipation as Pankov and Reznik stripped. Pankov was built normally, she was pleased to see. Standing on either side, the two guided her down onto her back in the center of the bed.

"It will be all right, my de-ah," said Pankov in his best Victorian Oxford accent. "Just close your eyes and think of helium." Diane smiled and closed her eyes, playing along with the joke.

The leather cuffs were on her ankles before she realized what was happening. Velcro. Her wrists were cuffed before she could mount effective resistance. The men cinched the nylon straps, and she was hopelessly bound spreadeagle. Her mind raced. Let's try diplomacy first, she thought.

"Uh, fellows... if it's my body you're interested in, all this really is not necessary, trust me."

"Forgive me, Diane," said Pankov. "You have been so agreeable, I hoped you wouldn't mind accommodating an odd taste or two of ours."

"You might have asked. How do you say consent in Russian?"

"Consent? Consent? The term is new to me. Valery, do you know what consent means?"

"I think it means, How badly do you want some helium?"

Pankov kissed her lips. "We won't injure you, Diane. Perhaps make you a little uncomfortable for a while."

"I'm fucked," she observed.

"Just close your eyes," he repeated. "And think of helium."

************

Pankov started by moving between her legs and licking. At the restaurant he had shown that he well knew how to pleasure a woman. That clearly was not his aim now. Diane concluded that he was mainly trying to get her wet and slippery enough for him to have a good fuck. All the while, Reznik, lying alongside her, was kissing her and fondling her breasts. She would have enjoyed that more if she hadn't been tied down.

Pankov sat up, rolled on a condom--thank God for small favors--and proceeded to plow her, missionary style. Reznik moved to a chair and observed. Diane heard the hallway door open and close, heard someone moving about the sitting room. Pankov and Reznik took no notice. Just as Pankov climaxed, she walked into the bedroom. A slender woman in her early 30s with blonde hair and beautiful Slavic features. Reznik rose.

"Hello, Natalya. This is Diane Fortier, of the Tolland company. You know about their energy problem."

Pankov rolled off Diane, sat on the edge of the bed, and gave the woman a smile. Reznik continued. "Diane, Natalya Tulova, our associate."

Still naked, flat on her back, tied down spreadeagle, Diane managed a polite, "How do you do?"

"A pleasure to meet you, Diane." She stepped out of her high heels. "I see you and the boys 'hit it off,' as you say." She sat on the bed and gently stroked Diane's hair. Diane decided that Natalya was as strange as the other two, but Diane much preferred Natalya's manner. When Natalya kissed her lips, Diane kissed back. She's conceivably an ally, Diane thought. Let's get on the good side of her.

Natalya began removing her skirt. "Diane, I hope you'll forgive me. I can see I've caught you at a very awkward moment...." She was not wearing hosiery. She stepped out of her French-cut panties. Diane admired her long legs and her pretty, prominent outer labia. She's one of the few women who actually look great with a bald pussy, Diane decided. Natalya continued. "But I'm feeling quite in need of a favor, and I'm wondering if you could possibly oblige." By now she was on her knees, straddling Diane's face.

Diane rolled her eyes. What next? "Of course," she said politely. Natalya lowered her pussy to Diane's mouth. How to Win Friends and Influence People, Chapter 6, Diane fantasized. If a firm handshake is not possible, try cunnilingus. She commenced. Diane's nose detected a familiar scent.

"We make that," she said.

"Make what?"

"Windrift Feminine Freshness spray. 'In convenient aerosol or environmentally friendly pump-spray bottles.'"

"I'm from Gazprom," Natalya replied. "Using aerosol is the least of my sins."

**********

After her second orgasm, Natalya was kind enough to return the favor. Swinging her body around into a 69 position, she gave Diane the skilled and considerate licking that Pankov hadn't bothered to provide. Her bald pussy was now beyond the reach of Diane's tongue, but the view was very attractive. After Diane's orgasm, Natalya snuggled up to her, and they kissed each other for a while--each tasting her own body on the other's lips but not especially minding it. Diane tried to snuggle too, but doing that while tied down is a challenge. Then Natalya picked up her clothes, ran her hand down Diane's body, and left.

"Shall we resume?" Reznik asked Pankov.

"All right."

With surprising speed the men disconnected Diane's straps from her cuffs, flipped her over onto her stomach, and reconnected the straps. They placed two pillows under her crotch, raising her bottom into the air. Then they tightened all the straps. Here we go again, she thought.

She felt Reznik's rough hands caressing her bottom, then probing her anus, then pushing some sort of salve into her rectum. She hoped the hell it was Astroglide. She pictured his thick, 19-centimeter-long penis, and her muscles clenched. She realized that screaming "No!" would probably only get her gagged, so she tried a different tack. "Valery, please. Go extra slow and careful. I can probably take you without dying if we do this gradually."

"Don't worry, Diane," he said. "Nobody has died yet."

That was not encouraging.

He started out in her vagina. That itself was a little uncomfortable. Normally, she would have savored the experience of having such a large dick in her and quite possibly come to like it. Now, though, all she could do was dread what was coming next.

"Put on a condom," she commanded.

"You're in luck. I'm wearing one."

Was he? She couldn't tell. At last she decided he had no reason to lie to her. At the moment he could do anything he wanted to her.

Reznik pulled out of her vagina, pressed a hand over her mouth, and pressed the glans of his cock firmly against her anus. Too hard too fast! A sort of bellow came out of her mouth. He stopped, spread some more salve on his cock. Then he pressed still harder and entered her. Now she screamed--to the extent anyone can scream with a hand over her mouth. Her training in anal sex had not prepared her for an assault like this. Tears ran down her cheeks.

"Andrei, bring the ball gag, please," said Reznik.

His palm moved from her mouth. "Valery, please," she panted. "Back out now. We can do this if we take it slow. If that gunk wasn't Astroglide, I've got some in my shoulder bag." Reznik did not reply. He put the ball into her mouth and adjusted the gag's straps.

"Don't worry, Diane," he said. "You are doing fine." Then, the glans his penis still inside her, he pressed onwards. Sheets of pain tore her insides. Tears flowed down her face. Please, God, make this stop. Reznik moved back and forth several times then pressed still deeper. Diane was sobbing deeply now. She kept thinking, over and over: It didn't have to be like this. We could have done it. We could have both enjoyed it....

Reznik moved in and out of her, thrusting deeply each time. Diane came close to passing out. At last, with a loud grunt, he ejaculated. He stayed still for 30 seconds then withdrew. He kissed her left buttock, kissed the back of her head, and left the room.

In her pain, Diane had forgotten about Pankov. Now she saw him rise from his chair, naked, and approach. Muffled screams escaped her ball gag. Pankov put a hand on her shoulder and a finger to his lips. He set about removing the cuffs from her prone body. Last he removed the gag.

Diane sat up, her knees bent. Tears streamed down her cheeks. She grasped his upper arm and glared into his face. Between sobs she managed to get out, "Why, Andrei? Why?... I would have given myself willingly... to both of you."

Pankov put his arm around her shoulder. He sat in silence for a while, letting her cry. Diane herself could not tell how much her crying was from sorrow, how much from pain, how much from anger. At last Pankov spoke.

"It is a long story, Diane, and nobody knows all the details. Not even Valery. Here is what I know. Something very bad happened to his family in the 1980s. In one of the proxy wars our countries were fighting then, in Nicaragua. I think it was his father... possibly his uncle or grandfather, but I think father. An army officer. He was assigned as a military advisor to the Sandinista government. He was kidnapped and tortured to death by the U.S.-backed reactionary forces, the 'Contras.' They sent photos of it to his widow. She was never the same afterwards. Valery's mother, I think.

"Valery harbors a lot of anger towards the Americans and also towards women. Why women? Some say that one of the torturers was a woman. I am not sure about that. I have not seen the photos. Or perhaps Valery felt betrayed by his mother's breakdown, felt abandoned and left unprotected. He was a young child at the time. He takes out his anger only on women. A woman and an American, you have two strikes against you, as you say. Mental health care is not easy to find or afford in my country these days. I am told that your country has the same problem. That is the best understanding of the situation Natalya and I can come up with."

"Andrei, you sat and watched while he anally raped me. Worse: you helped him!"

"It is not at all clear that what happened was rape. It looked more like you had freely offered your ass, verbally as well as in practice, and Valery was just penetrating you faster than you would have preferred. It may be I owe you an apology for the bondage. Perhaps we should change the subject to something less fraught. Perhaps helium?

"Assuming there are no repercussions from this afternoon's get-together, Tolland Health and Beauty Products North America will receive the 20 100-litre Dewar vessels of liquid helium that it needs. They will be delivered to the appropriate facilities, according to the appropriate timetable, by American distributors. That is because helium is fungible--like American dollars. We are not going to load up a truck in Orenburg and ship the stuff halfway around the world FOB.

"The mechanism of the transaction is complicated, but it will work. I hope to make your Mr. Mobley understand the details tomorrow morning. The price will be about three times what it was a year ago--now about $7,500 per Dewar--plus a modest facilitator's fee for Valery and me. Tolland will gladly pay the cost. Helium--if you can find any--is still a bargain, compared with the cost of replacing even one NMR spectrometer."

By now Diane's tears had ceased. "Thank you for that at least," she said. "But that does not justify what you two just did to me. That was totally unacceptable!"

Diane could sense that her protests were beginning to sound just a little cliché and forced. She was beginning to calm down somewhat, despite herself. Pankov's face bore just a hint of a smile.

"You Americans have a charming maxim," he said. "'Treat a whore like a lady and a lady like a whore.' In Europe, we do not feel that a woman who has sex with men--not even a Manager of Client Services--is therefore a whore. Valery and I think of you as a lady. By your own maxim, we treated you appropriately. Take it as a compliment."

Diane could see the flaws in Pankov's logic--but by now the fight had pretty much gone out of her.

"My head is spinning," she said. "In fact it's been spinning all afternoon... starting with the orgasm you gave me at lunch."

"All in a day's work," Pankov replied, smiling. "So your head is spinning, and your bottom is very sore. How is your stomach? Are you in the mood for some dinner?"

"I think I'm still digesting all those scallops and curly fries. The parts of me that need some attention are several inches below my stomach. The last two men who had access to them just did a piss-poor job in the Female Satisfaction department. Thank God for Natalya, at least."

"And so say all of us. But you will give me a second chance."

"Are you capable of making love to a woman who isn't tied down?"

"I am willing to give it a try," he joked. "See if it works. How about if Natalya comes in as part of the deal?"

"Where's Valery?"

"Conducting some business nearby. After that, he will most likely go directly to the 'gentlemen's club,' so-called, in your North Meadows district. We do not expect to see him again before midnight. We will see that you are safely home before then."

"And Natalya is part of the deal?" Diane asked.

"I will ask her. I very much doubt she will say no. Would you like it to be just the two of you, while I watch?"

Diane pondered for several seconds. "No," she said at last. "It's been a long, hard day. I deserve a treat. I haven't had a threesome in years.... Just one more question about helium, though. Did I have anything to do whatsoever with this deal going through?"

"Absolutely. Valery and I went to a large amount of trouble for a very small sale to your company. If the reward were our commission only--even inflated as far as we could make it--the deal would hardly be worth our trouble. Somehow we got the impression that our rewards would include more than just money and that a young and beautiful new Manager of Client Services would be involved. Perhaps Valery and I looked forward to interacting with her in different ways.... Natalya, too, was encouraging Valery and me to do this deal."

For some reason Diane felt she needed clarity on one point. "You and Natalya are..."

"She is, as you Americans say, my girlfriend. Also she is Valery's girlfriend."

"What?"

"Russia is rather more lenient in matters of affection than most Western countries--at least in the metropolis. That is one of the more endearing legacies of the Soviet Communist period. Plus, in my country today, a young working woman having intimate contact with her boss is not uncommon. Or bosses, in Natalia's case. Though I stress Valery and I both are quite fond of her. And Moscow girls are famously loose. Do you know the old joke? What does a Moscow girl do when it is time to go to bed? Answer: she puts her clothes back on and goes home."

"And Natalya is from Moscow?"

"It isn't obvious?"

"I guess it's obvious. Please see if she's available."

Pankov left the room. Diane, still naked, stood. She breathed deeply and slowly, willing herself to relax further.

The couple returned together. Natalya was fully dressed again. She went to Diane and kissed her. "I am available," she said simply.

Diane took Natalya's hand, and Natalya gave Diane's hand a squeeze. Diane looked into Natalya's blue eyes and smiled. "One other condition," she said. "This time Andrei gets tied to the bed, and the two of us get to do with him whatever we want."

Natalya kissed her again and smiled back. "Diane, my love," she said, "I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship."

************

Author's note: I believe all the information here about helium is correct as of July 2022. (The price that two Russian sharpies would ask per 100 litres is a guess.) The "Moscow girl" joke is authentic. I heard famed Russian broadcaster Joe Adamov (1920-2005) tell it, on his "Moscow Mailbag" show, on a Voice of Russia international shortwave radio broadcast, circa 2004.

For their helpful advice on this chapter, I thank Tennesseered, an anonymous lady in the Northwest, my spouse, and JBEdwards.

12