New Couple for Bull

Story Info
Bull meets new couple and talks them through the process.
1.8k words
4.54
8.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magna12
Magna12
1,021 Followers

I didn't start out to do it, in fact I didn't know it was possible, but I made Roger's wife cum without touching her.

My hobby is being a bull for couples. There are more willing couples out there than you might think. Good performances create more contacts though word of mouth, and ads on websites are full of hubbies looking to be cucked. This was the first time for Roger and his wife Mary, and that's my favorite gig.

We exchanged emails and phone calls before Roger met me. After a first casual meeting, he agreed to bring his wife for dinner at a nice restaurant where she could decide if she wanted to go further.

First meetings are a time to learn about expectations and a time to calm the nerves of newbie couples. First timers are often timid and shy, so my job is to soothe fears and create anticipation for the art and skill of being a bull for a willing couple.

Mary and Roger were middle aged and rather plain. Mary was not particularly attractive, but neither was she unattractive. This matters little to me because my pleasure is the same if the wife is beautiful or if she is plain. What excites me is the couple's reactions to the situation and the wife's excitement to have a big cock all for herself. If there is some panic at the sight of such a large dick and worry about penetration, all the better. I enjoy coaxing a couple through the process.

We had a table in the back of the room where it was a bit more private. I rose to greet Roger, then I smiled at Mary and said, "I'm so pleased to meet you."

She nodded and said, "Nice to meet you, too." Then added, "Sorry, if I'm a little nervous."

"I understand," I told her. "I guess you should be." I smiled at Roger, then said, "After all, we're here to make plans for me to fuck you." My bold words seemed to take their breath away.

Nothing more was said about that, and I kept our dinner conversation tame for a while. Mary remained rather quiet, but often glanced at me. Perhaps she was wondering if what I claimed about my dick size was true. Or maybe she was just steadying her nerves. During dessert I began to make our conversation more interesting.

I said, "Roger, it's a sign of trust and care that you would even consider letting a man with a much larger dick fuck your wife."

Their eyes widened.

I added approvingly, "I think you are a loving husband, and Mary is a lucky wife."

Roger held his wife's hand, but neither spoke. "Well, let me tell you what we might do, if you agree," I said.

"Yes," Roger said, "I think we want to hear what you think is best." Mary looked down, then glanced up at me.

I continued, "First, let's understand that this won't be romantic. I have no intent to interfere with your marriage. Quite the contrary, I'll only help with your fantasies and make your marriage more exciting and fun. Think of this as entertainment."

Roger nodded while Mary sucked her lower lip. I was pretty sure that Roger was the instigator. Usually it's the husband on these first time cases. After that, it's often the wife who wants repeat attention from a bull.

Our waiter poured our after dinner coffee.

"To make this real, why don't we set up a date. How's this Saturday evening at your home?" I asked.

They didn't object, so I said, "Good, it's settled. Just thinking about it is starting to get me excited. If you could see my cock now, you'd know what I mean." Mary and Roger laughed nervously.

I began speaking in a more authoritative tone, "Mary, this would be a good time to shop for special lingerie to make my dick really hard." Mary was silent, and Roger had nothing to say. "I can already imagine what your breasts look like, and I am dreaming about the first time I see your pussy."

She gasped slightly at my words. Roger started to speak, but I cut him off, "Mary, your breasts are big. Pull your sweater back so we can see them." I waited a moment, then said, "Go ahead, push your chest out." When she did I said, "That's better, I bet your nipples are big and hard right now. You wish I would touch them, don't you?"

My taunting her made her breathe deeper. I said, "Roger, if we weren't in a restaurant, I think your wife would show me her nipples right now." We both heard her moan slightly.

I verbally kept up the pressure. "When I arrive on Saturday, I want Roger naked. I want to see his little pecker when I walk in the door. It better be stiff so you can see howw little it is compared with mine."

Roger's eyes widened. Bulling a new couple isn't a matter of a quick slam-bam. A good bull will coax and tease his couple and tell them what to do.

"Maybe we'll throw him out of the house and only let him watch us through the windows," I said. "Do you want to be a peeping Tom, Roger?"

They both were getting a little short of breath.

"No, we should let Roger see everything, don't you think, Mary?" I asked, not expecting her to reply. "Your poor husband needs to satisfy his fantasies, too."

I stopped to sip my coffee again.

"Roger, I look forward to seeing the little cock you use to fuck your wife. It's inadequate, isn't it? That's what we're going to correct on Saturday night, isn't it?"

They were both blushing. They didn't expect me to be so explicit at this dinner meeting.

"I'll get out my cock so Mary can see what a real man's dick looks like. How will it feel, Mary, to see us stand side by side so you can compare our dicks? You get to choose which one fucks you. Will you like that?"

She was struggling to suppress herself. I said to her, "You're getting wet right now just thinking about it, aren't you, Mary? Your pussy is getting so slippery and wet."

Mary struggled to keep her composure.

"And then Mary will undress and how us her lingerie. Think how it will feel to be in just your bra and panties while a stranger with a big cock looks at you?"

Mary was responding to the mental picture I was painting, straining not to cum in the restaurant.

"Those tits will practically burst out of your bra, and my cock will get bigger and bigger just watching you, waiting for you to take off your bra and panties."

Mary's breath became deep and rhythmic. She fought back audible gasps.

"I'll tell you want to do. I'll tell you to spread your legs. But it won't be enough. You'll sit and I'll grasp each leg by the ankle and stretch you far apart. My cock will get closer and closer until it finally touches your pussy lips." I looked at her husband, "Roger can come close so he can see clearly. But I won't penetrate you yet. First, we'll watch Roger lose his load. He'll have to cum for us so that he's impotent when he watches me enter his wife."

Roger was as breathless as Mary now.

"When Roger cums, he'll take his cum and wipe in up and down my cock to make my it slide easier into his wife's pussy. Then he'll watch, helpless and drained, as my cock pushes into his wife."

That did it. Mary started cumming right there. Without touching, Mary was having an orgasm right there in the booth as I talked her through a bull session.

"You'll feel my thickness filling you and stretching you, but I'll stop when I get inside your as deep as your husband can go. Do you want me to stop there, Mary?"

By now she was grasping the table to keep steady and muffling her gasps. A couple at the next table noticed.

"Mary, would you want me to stop there?" I asked again.

"Oh no, no, don't stop," she whispered.

"What about you, Roger, do you want me to fuck her deeper?"

He was trying to calm his wife, but said, "Do it, fuck her all the way."

It was clear that Mary was having a cycle of orgasms. One had passed, and now she was feeling new flutters and little waves of pleasure.

"Okay, I'll give you all of it, Mary. You'll feel your pussy expand as my cock goes in deeper. How long do you want me to fuck you, Mary? A long time?"

She couldn't answer.

"Here's what we're gonna do," I said. "I'll keep fucking you until your husband has a second orgasm. Can you do that, Roger? Can you cum again and show us more cum?

Roger was able to say, "I've never done it more than once."

"Well, you're gonna on Saturday night because I'll fuck your wife until you do." I sipped coffee again, then patiently explained, "While we wait on you, I'll fuck your wife in every room of your house, on the dining table, on your bed, in your kitchen, bent over your favorite chair. Every place in your house will remind you of seeing your wife fucked. No pressure, just know that my cock will stay in you until your husband can rescue her."

I looked over to Mary, "What do you say, Mary? Do you want to see you husband cum twice? You'll get used to a thick cock. After an hour you'll never want anything less than a real man fucking you. Who knows how long it will take Roger to give us more cum? If it takes all night, you won't mind, will you?"

Poor girl. I could tell that she was desperate for someone to touch her pussy and make her scream. But no one would, and her mini-climaxes wouldn't stop.

"When Roger shows me proof that he has cum again, then I'll let you choose, Mary, between filling your pussy with my cum or letting you suck me until your mouth is full of my jizz. Trust me, it'll be more than a mouthful."

Mary just kept gasping and trying not to cry out. Her only relief was gripping the table and pressing herself deeper into the booth.

"Roger," I asked, "how's your cock doing now?"

He told me that he had a hardon twenty minutes ago then felt cum was making a mess in his pants. "I thought so," I told him.

"Waiter!" I cried out, "Bring me the check. It's on me. And bring the lady a towel, won't you?"

I help Mary up by her arm as they staggered from the table. In the parking lot, I made sure Mary could feel the size of my cock press against her as I gave her a goodnight kiss that would have satisfied Scarlett O'Hara.

Saturday couldn't come too soon.

Magna12
Magna12
1,021 Followers