New Discoveries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once they entered Mya's room, she was quickly thrust down on the bed so that she laid on her back. Veryl kissed her passionately. On the neck, on the cheek, across her collarbone. Everywhere but the lips as each kiss left a bright, red lipstick mark. Mya moaned and thrusted her hips up, grinding against Veryl's leg in an attempt to get her to attend to the fire burning in Mya's loins.

"Something you need, silly girl?" Veryl asked with mock innocence. Mya whimpered and humped more insistently. "Oh, I see what you need..." Mya suddenly felt a pair of hands grab her breasts and begin to fondle and grope them. Oh... Oh, that felt *good*. Such nice, loving squeezes. "Is this what you wanted, Mia?"

"It's M-- Aa*aaaagh!*" She wasn't able to finish her statement as Veryl pinched one of her nipples, causing Mya to moan with delight.

Veryl smiled at Mya, her eyes filling Mya's entire world. She began to lower herself down Mya's body, planting sweet kisses along her belly and thighs. Mya squirmed in anticipation as Veryl pulled off her shorts and laughed at the dark spot that had formed on Mya's panties.

"*Someone's* a dirty girl," Veryl teased before pulling the panties away too, revealing Mya's glistening vagina. Veryl looked up at Mya with a victorious expression and began to run light circles around Mya's clit with her fingers. They danced with such delicate, feathery touches, that Mya found herself panting for breath.

"Mm! Mm!" Mya squirmed, shoving her hips in the air in a vain attempt to receive more pleasure. "M-more!"

"You want more?" Veryl cocked her head. She gave Mya's pussy a single lick before looking back up at her with a giggle. "But... I thought I was just a barbarian?"

"H-huh?" Mya asked, still desperately thrusting her hips into the air.

"You said so yourself. My people are just barbarians. Just dumb slutty, savages that you'd *never* want to be touched by. That was awfully mean of you..." The touches became even lighter.

"*Please!* I-I'm sorry! I d-didn't mean it!"

"Hmmmmm." Veryl seemed to be mulling Mya's words over, all the while, her fingers had begun to slow to a crawl. "I don't believe you!"

Mya felt like she could cry. She needed to fuck. She needed Veryl. "*P-PLEASE!* I'll do a-anything!"

"Anything? That's quite a lot." Veryl giggled. "Hmmm... I think you need to start being nicer. You were far too mean when we first met. I think you're better like *this!*" At the last word, she attacked Mya's clit with full force, causing her to howl with pleasure.

"*Ooooh!* I will! I promise!"

Veryl stopped teasing Mya completely and pretended to think on the words again. "Ok, I believe you!" Suddenly, two fingers thrust into Mya's pussy and began to rhythmically pump in and out. Yes. *Yes! Yes! Yes! Yesyesyesyesyes!*

The fingers slowed down. *No!* "You know, it's funny."

"Mmph!" Mya whined. "W-what?"

"Well, you called us the stupid barbarians, when you're the bimbo here."

"Wuh? N-no I'm not!" Mya tried to pull away from Veryl, but it. Just. Felt. Too. *Good*.

"Why not?"

"B-Because I'm a researcher! A-A *aaaaagh!* M-member of the Cloven Institute. Y-you can't be-- *ooooh!*"

Veryl laughed. "Oh come on, now. We both know that doesn't count." Mya looked up at her with confusion, no longer trusting her voice. "Well, *normally* doing all that university stuff and succeeding would mean you're smart, but we both know you don't have the smarts for school."

Mya blinked up at her. Those pretty, shimmering eyes...

"Don't you remember? You were just telling me downstairs how you fucked your way through all those classes."

"I- I-" That... couldn't be right. Mya had worked hard to acquire her degree. She'd spent so many nights up studying, gone weeks without sleep just to prepare for--

"Mia..." Veryl said, as if she were chastising a small child. "Remember what we talked about. You can trust me..."

"E-Everything you say is true..." Mya responded automatically.

"Good! So, if I say you were just a slutty, dumb bimbo who boned her way through university, then..."

"It's t-true. But--"

"And, I know it may seem confusing. If you're so into girls, how could you fuck your male professors for a good grade? Well, it's true that you *prefer* girls, but we both know that a part of you still *love* those big, stick loads, right?"

A heavy fog came over Mya's mind. She felt something beginning to change, like a part of her was being reshaped. Something about that felt *wrong*. Mya felt that she *needed* to fight against it or something very bad would happen. But then a pair of fingers relentlessly pounded against her g-spot, causing her to lose focus on what exactly it was that she was doing. Then the fog was gone.

"Right!" Mya said with a smile. She remembered now. All that studying, all those papers. It was just too hard for her! No matter what she did, Mya could never make sense of any of it, so she resorted on something she *did* know how to do: Fucking. It was so much easier to lick away at a pussy until her professor *screamed* in delight, or suck a big, delicious, cock until it came and she could revel in her good job as cum splashed across her face, dribbled down her chin, and painted her tits. As far as Mya was concerned, all that hard work made her just as much a researcher as all the people who did it the "right" way.

"Good girl!" Veryl patted her head, as if Mya were a well-behaved pet. Then she leaned in and began to whisper. "And don't worry. Dumb girls get to have more fun. And silly girls *love* to fuck. And if you're dumb and silly then that makes you a bimbo. And we both know you're a bimbo, so that must make your dumb and silly!"

Mya blinked at Veryl vapidly. Mya was a bimbo. That meant she was dumb and silly. But that was okay, dumb girls have more fun, anyway. And silly girls *loooooooove* to fuck. Mya was dumb and silly. That meant she was a bimbo. So she's dumb and silly. She always had way more fun than smart girls. She loved to fuck! Mya was a bimbo. She was...

"Hey," Veryl said. "Wanna know a secret?"

Mya nodded.

"The more I pump my fingers into your pussy, the more that your brain leaks out between your legs. The longer I continue, the dumber you get, until eventually you're nothing but the dumbest, cutesiest, sweetest *slut* who's just so nice to everyone! Doesn't that make sense!

"Y-Yeah!" It made perfect sense! Everything Veryl said was true. Mya loved Veryl!

Veryl smiled. "Then let's meet the new you!" And she began to thrust her fingers in and out of Mya with animalistic vigor. Mya couldn't hold in her screams of pleasure. It practically radiated through her body like molten light. In and out, in and out, in and out, in and out. Nothing had ever felt so good in Mya's entire life. Her brain had turned into a slurry that was quickly dribbling out between her legs like a... like a...

Several minutes went by before Veryl's assault fell back into an even, steady pace. "So? How do you feel, precious?"

"Like, sooooo good!" Mya said, breathing heavily.

"I bet. Hey, what's five times three?"

"Oh! That's, like, super easy! It's, um..." Mya began to count on her fingers, but the task was quickly becoming impossible, as Veryl's fingers kept grazing her g-spot, making her gasp and lose count. "I, like, can't remember!"

Veryl giggled. Mya giggled back. She didn't know what was so funny, but it just felt, like, *sooo* good to giggle! "That's okay. Math is for smart girls! And you most certainly aren't." She playfully tapped Mya on the nose, which made her giggle again. "You'd much prefer to be all slutty, wouldn't you, Mia?"

"Yeah, like, totally! But, um, my name isn't..."

Veryl cocked her head to the side and pouted her lips. Gosh, those lips looked so kissable. "Then what is it then?"

"It's... It's..." Thrust. Thrust. Thrust. Thrust. Thrust. "Um..." Thrust, thrust, thrust, thrust, thrust. "L-like..." *Thrusthrustthrustthrustthrusthrustthrustthrust!* "M- O-oh *Ooooooh!*" It suddenly felt so hard to think. That was fine, though. It didn't matter when she felt so *goooooood* to have Veryl's wonderful fingers plunging into her, making her tits bounce up and down in tandem with the *thrusts!*

"Such a silly girl," Veryl cooed adoringly. She slowed her pace again and planted a kiss on her bimbo's cheek. "Your name is Mia!"

"Oh! Like, duh!" Mia giggled. "I knew that."

Veryl grinned. "Of course, you go by Candi. Because you're so sweet!"

Candi squealed in delight. "Oh my gosh! That's, like, so *cute!*"

"I *know!*" Veryl said, pinching one of Candi's nipples. Candi giggled. She *loved* having her boobies played with. "Hey, wanna hear *another* secret?"

"Uh, *yes!*"

Veryl smiled and leaned in close, so close that Candi could see down her top and stare at her amazing boobies. She giggled and they jiggled a bit from Veryl's movements. "Normally, all this would have worn off eventually, *but* if I make you come, then *anytime* you wear the color pink, you'll get to become Candi, the sweet, dumb, slutty, bimbo again! Doesn't that sound *fun?*"

"Uh-huh!" It *did* sound like fun! Candi loved being Candi! And if Veryl said it, then it must be true. Candi loved Veryl!

"Good girl. Then *come!*" Pleasure suddenly exploded out from Candi. Her back arched as you screamed in ecstasy and delight. Veryl fingers continued to pump, continued to thrust. All Candi could do was soak up the pleasure, soak up all the goodness. Her world was completely empty, apart from a pair of pretty, shiny, purple eyes. Candi didn't know how long had passed before she came down. It didn't matter. It felt *good*.

"Enjoy yourself?"

Candi panted, her skin glossed with sweat and a glob of saliva drooling down her chin. "G-gosh. Yes! Thank you so much Veryl! You're, like, the best! And, like, sooooo pretty!"

"Aww, aren't you sweet! I bet that'll only hold a slut like you over for a few minutes, though, huh?"

Candi nodded sheepishly.

"Oh that's okay, baby. Nothing to be ashamed of. Girls like you were practically *made* to fuck."

Candi perked up. "Really?"

"Oh definitely, cutie! So, why don't you give me a *proper* thanks?" Veryl grabbed Candi by the back of the head with one hand and hiked up her skirt with the other. Candi licked her lips and squealed in excitement as her head was guided down toward a delicious treat.

~~~

It was late in the evening before Vellen got back to the Night Romp. He hadn't expected organizing a carriage route to the Clove Institute's headquarters to be so tedious, but it was a job that needed doing.

Vellen stepped up to his new mistress's door. He anticipated that she'd already be asleep when he returned, so didn't bother to knock. Instead, he found her curled up in bed, furiously kissing another woman. Vellen blinked in surprise. It seemed Mistress Mya was far... Ah, "friendlier" than she had let on earlier. Perhaps Vellen had done something to upset her?

The two suddenly froze in bed once they noticed Vellen standing there. They pulled away from one another, leaving behind a line of drool that connected to their two mouths. Vellen was aware that most people would find the image titillating, but Vellen only saw it as unhygienic. "I... see you've found yourself some company, miss"

The other woman eyed Vellen up and down, but the telltale sign of disappointment showed in her face once she noticed his robes. "I was just leaving," she said, giving Mya a peck on the cheek. "See you around, cutie." She then pulled on her clothing and quickly exited through the door, tentatively brushing past Vellen as if he were some kind of rabid animal. That was another thing he often expected from people.

"I was just coming to inform you that we leave in the morning, miss." Vellen said once the other woman's footsteps faded down the hall.

"Oh! Um, great!" Mya said with far more enthusiasm than she had earlier in the day.

*Perhaps she was just on edge from all the traveling*, Vellen thought. He could understand that. Making the trip from the monastery to the coast had taken a toll on him too. By the end, Vellen hadn't even felt like filling out his daily bird sighting journal... He still did, of course.

"Is there anything else you need from me, miss?"

"Ummmm... Nope!"

"Then sleep well. I suspect we will be on the road quite some time before we have another chance to stop."

"Okay! And, uh, thanks, Vellen. You've been, like, super helpful today. I really appreciate it."

Vellen blinked. "Of... course, miss. I exist to serve...Good night." He then closed the door, giving Mya her privacy. Once it was firmly shut, Vellen tilted his head in curiosity. Gratitude? How peculiar. As he turned to enter his own room, Vellen found himself smiling. Perhaps working for Mya Valenworth wouldn't be as bad as he had been warned, afterall.

12