New Discoveries Ch. 04

Story Info
While on their journey, Mya has her first run-in with a fey.
8.8k words
4.89
3.3k
5

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 07/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mya dreamt.

At least, she was pretty sure she was dreaming. It certainly felt like one. Everything around her felt fuzzy and intangible, like she really wasn't there. There was also that vague, dreamlike sense of... illogicalness. Nothing quite made sense, but, in the moment, it didn't seem to matter.

In the dream, Mya floated in the air, lacking body and presence, as she looked down upon the interior of a coach. Inside it were two women: Elma and a pretty blonde woman. The blonde was laid across the bench, her skirt hiked up and panties haphazardly thrown across the floor. One of her legs was thrown across Elma's shoulder as the smaller woman dominantly thrusted into her with a... a phallus. Resting on the floor behind her a wooden bowl with some kind of strange paste in it.

As Elma slowly pumped in and out of the woman, the woman brought a hand up to her mouth and quietly moaned into it, as if trying to muffle herself.

"Sssh, baby," Elma said. "Don't want Vellen and our driver to hear, do you?" She grinned when the other woman shook her head but then squeaked as Elma picked up the pace a bit. "You like that, baby?"

"Y-yes," the other woman said.

"Good girl, but call me... Hmm. I'm torn between 'Goddess' and 'Daddy.' What do you think?"

The other woman giggled. "Ummm..." She had to bring her hand up to her mouth again before she could fully respond as Elma gave a deep plunge.

"Too late. Daddy it is," she said. "Talk dirty for me, baby."

"Oooh," the other woman said. "Th-this feels so good, Daddy. Please give me... give me more. You make me feel, like, such a slut for you. I'm just Daddy's little cockslut." She giggled at the end, evidently enjoying herself.

Elma closed her eyes and smiled as she continued to fuck away. A few moments later, her brow screwed up and she pulled out of the other woman, who whimpered. "I'm close. Do Daddy a favor and suck her girlcock, baby." The other woman eagerly repositioned herself and took Elma's girth in her mouth, looking up at Elma adoringly. "Make sure not to spill any. We don't want to make a... a... oooh a mess."

The other woman nodded and continued bobbing up and down along Elma's length. The way she slurped and sucked and licked and kissed was almost mesmerizing. It was like watching a master sculptor at work, but instead of chisel and stone it was mouth and Elma's meaty member.

Several minutes went by before Elma eventually had to cover her own mouth with one hand and forced the other woman down to the base of her groin with the other. The other one's eyes then rolled back in ecstasy as cum presumably poured down her throat.

Once Elma recovered, she gently pulled away and her massive girlcock immediately began to wither and shrink away back inside her. She smiled down at the other woman, then scooped a small trail of cum that managed to escape from the corner of her mouth with a finger. She proffered it in front of the other woman who immediately began to suckle on it like a docile kitten.

Elma watched for a moment then pulled her now-clean finger away and began to button her pants back up before tossing the other woman her panties from the floor. "Whew. That was good. Can't wait to mess around with you even more once we stop. Did you have fun?"

The other woman giggled as she pulled her panties back on. "Yes, Daddy!"

Elma chuckled. "You don't have to call me that anymore... At least until later."

"Okie dokie!" the other woman said cheerfully. "So, like, what now? I'm still suuuuper turned on."

"Well, then, you better come here," Elma said, sitting down on the bench. The other woman quickly scooted over and nuzzled up against Elma, batting her eyelashes. "You're so precious," Elma said softly, brushing a lock of hair out of the other woman's face.

The other woman blushed, then smiled. "Well... you're, like, super smart and pretty and stuff." Elma smirked then wrapped her arms around the other woman before leaning in to kiss her gently on the lips. The other woman blushed again and pressed her chest into Elma's. "Can you do that again, please?"

"Of course, baby." And Elma did.

~~~

Mya woke up from her nap in the coach with her head resting on Elma's shoulder. She immediately scowled and pushed herself to the opposite side of the bench, smoothing her wrinkled skirt and trying her best to remain composed.

"Sleep well?" Elma asked, spinning a pink bracelet around on her index finger. She had a grin on her lips and Mya couldn't tell if it was cocky or smug.

"No," Mya said bluntly. "Everything feels sore."

"Ah, well, sleeping on a moving carriage will do that." Elma said.

Mya nodded in agreement, not wishing to divulge where she was most sore. That nap had been... strange. She didn't remember falling asleep, but naturally she must have. Plus, she'd had a dream... She couldn't recall what it was about as the image was quickly fading, but she was certain that she'd had one. Peculiar.

"How far away are we?" Mya asked blearily. They'd been cooped up in the coach for over a week now, having only stopped at a few waystops to resupply and Mya was beginning to feel another resurgence of impatience.

"Dunno, let me check," Elma said before sliding the window and leaning over half her body outside of the moving cart. Mya rolled her eyes as the act put the petite woman's posterior on full display. She even swayed it from side to side in an attempt to be alluring. For some reason, Elma never seemed to get the message that Mya had no interest in women.

After a moment, Elma ducked back in, her wild mess of short hair even more disheveled from the wind. "We just entered the Veil. I'm guessing we'll reach the village in a few minutes."

"...'The Veil'?" Mya asked.

"You don't remember?" Elma said, cocking her head. "I explained it to you a few days ago. Man, you can be kinda scatterbrained at times."

Mya just glared at her, which resulted in Elma snickering in amusement. That only served to further heighten Mya's annoyance.

"Okay, okay," Elma said. "The Veil is this forest, right? A massive one. It stretches all the way across the continent in an arc and it's got some seriously ancient magic behind it."

"Which does?" Mya asked, raising an eyebrow as she pulled out her journal and flipped it open to a blank page.

"Magical races and entities can't pass through it. At least, not all the way," Elma explained. "Those kinds of creatures tend to be quite a bit more powerful and dangerous, so some folks like to stay on the other side even though it has less land. We call this side of the fence the Crescent."

"'Less land'?" Mya said, incredulously. "We've been traveling straight for nearly a month."

"Tells you just how much more there is to Labiania." Elma grinned.

"Wait. If magic can't pass through then how have we had multiple encounters with it while still within this... this Crescent?"

"Magical creatures can't pass through. Anyone who can use magic is free to jump the fence. The Veil just wards off anything that has magic inherently tied to their existence. Think of it kinda by asking yourself 'if I took away their magic, could they still exist?' If the answer is no, then the Veil's got it covered."

"That seems... pointless," Mya scoffed. "If anyone who can use the arcane can pass through then what good is it?"

"Believe me, it's far better than you think. A sorcerer or alchemist is waaaay less of a threat than a fey, hell-blooded, or vampire, just to name a few."

"And you said there's a village inside the Veil?"

"Yup," Elma said casually. "There's quite a few along the forest's length. We call them 'Checkpoint Towns' since they're mostly just used as a go-between for trades between the Crescent and the interior nations."

Mya quickly jotted down notes as Elma talked. "And why doesn't everyone remain in the Crescent if these other beings are as dangerous as you say?"

Elma simply shrugged. "Any number of reasons, really. It's not like monsters and seducers are lurking around every corner. You just gotta know what to look out for."

The coach suddenly came to a stop as Mya finished jotting down her notes. Elma wasted no time throwing the door open and hopping out, but Mya waited--like a civilized person--for Vellen to meet her at the door and offer a hand to help her down.

"How was the journey, miss?" he asked.

"As good as it could be with the present company," Mya grumbled.

"Really? I thought you'd begun to warm up to her."

"Why would you think that?" Mya said with derision.

Vellen paused. "...Hopeful assumption, miss." He turned and eyed Elma. "Perhaps I'll have a conversation with Miss Elma later tonight about it."

"If... you want," Mya said.

He's being stranger than usual, Mya thought, then looked out across the village. It was by far the most homely of all their destinations thus far. Mya didn't think she saw a single stone building or paved road. It was nothing but wood, thatch, and front yard gardens. She sighed. At least it wasn't as claustrophobic as Auspice City.

Mya glanced upward at the waning sunlight--made even fainter by the lush canopy of trees and foliage all around the village--before turning to nod at Vellen who waved Elma over as she chatted with the coach driver. It seemed it was time for their usual ritual of finding lodgings for the night while Vellen sought out work to rehire their carriage.

When does he even find time to sleep when we stop? Mya wondered, then felt an unfamiliar pang of guilt. Was she... feeling bad for Vellen? That didn't make much sense. He chose to do all of this. He knew what he was getting into.

"I suppose I should explain the Veil to you, miss," Vellen began.

"No need," Mya said. "Elma already explained it."

"Ah. Good," Vellen said. "Did she warn you against the fey here?"

"Nope!" Elma chimed in. "Wanted to leave the fun part for you, Vell."

"But you said they couldn't enter the forest," Mya said.

"I said they couldn't pass all the way through," Elma countered. "Lots of nature creatures really like it here. Some of the fey even see themselves as guardians who keep other magical beings from slipping through the cracks."

"That's possible?"

Elma shrugged. "They certainly think it is."

"Point being," Vellen said, "There's a chance you may encounter some fey for our duration here. Most who linger around civilizations are friendly, but you should still be weary as they can be rather... tricky."

"Is that what we're calling it?" Elma grinned.

"There's three main rules when dealing with them," Vellen continued, then held up a finger. "One. Do not tell them your name." He brought up a second finger. "Two. Always answer their questions with another question." He lifted a third finger. "And three. Never show more than three emotions around them."

Mya blinked.

"Those... are ridiculous."

"Fey tend to be," Elma said. "They're pretty good rules, though. Just... stay on your guard. Fey always look for ways to get around them."

Mya rolled her eyes, but wrote them down in her notebook anyway. Once she looked up, they'd come to a stop in front of a large inn, a sign hanging above the door declaring it the 'Hungry Cavern.'

Of course it's called that, Mya thought then begrudgingly entered with the others. The interior was at least cozy and inviting. A few patrons sat around the taproom and very few of which gave Mya even a passing glance, much to her relief.

It only took Vellen a moment to walk up to the counter and exchange their coin for a room before returning to them and handing the key over.

"You both will be in room nine. I shall see you in the morning," Vellen said. "Please try to stay out of trouble."

"Why're you looking at me?" Elma said.

Vellen gave Mya a cordial nod before heading out for the night. Without another word, Mya made her way to the staircase with Elma trailing behind until they found the right room. Despite her earlier nap, Mya felt quite exhausted from the trip and was looking forward to laying back and reorganizing her notes before heading to bed. Hopefully Elma wouldn't-

Mya froze as she finished unlocking the door and stepped inside.

"My, oh my," Elma cooed as she entered. "It seems we only have one bed to share." She grinned before striding inside and throwing herself onto the singular mattress.

"I'm getting another room," Mya said flatly.

"Wait!" Elma said as Mya began to turn around. "Come on, I was just messing with you. This bed is huge and there's no point in wasting money on getting a second room for the night. Look," she scooted to the far side of the bed, showing that there was still plenty of space. "We won't even have to touch each other if we split it down the middle."

Mya wavered, then sighed as she closed the door and tossed her bags to the side. In truth, she was far too tired to deal with all the fuss. And, admittedly, despite all her annoyances, Elma seemed like a fairly decent person.

Warily, Mya sat down on the edge of the bed on her side before laying back and giving a prolonged sigh.

"Feel better?" Elma asked.

"You could say that."

Elma paused, then rolled to her side and propped herself up on one elbow to look at Mya. "So what's your deal, exactly?"

"My 'deal'?" Mya asked, glancing at her.

"Yeah, this whole ice queen persona you put on. Do you actually think you're that much better than everyone?"

Mya winced. "I... Well, no."

"That's the exact answer someone who does think they're better than everyone would give."

Mya sighed then also rolled onto her side to face Elma fully. "Not that it's any of your business, but... I find it difficult to put faith in people."

"Always been like that or something happen?"

"Like I said, it's none of your business," Mya sniffed.

"Ah, so a relationship gone bad situation," Elma said and Mya flushed. "I'm surprised you've even had one of those before."

"I..." Mya hesitated. Was she really about to tell Elma of all people about this? She'd kept it to herself for years and now was going to finally let it out with... with... Elma!? "His name was Bray," she finally said. "We studied together and it just felt like... like a good match."

"But..."

"It wasn't," Mya said flatly. "He wasn't who I thought he was and... and..."

"Hey, hey," Elma said softly, scooting a bit closer to put a reassuring hand on Mya's shoulder. "You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to."

"...Thanks," Mya finally said. Elma just nodded and gave her shoulder a few, gentle rubs.

"Ever been with anyone else?"

"Um," Mya said, taking a deep breath. "No. Not really."

"Oh I find that hard to believe," Elma said with a smile. "A beautiful woman like you? Not a chance you didn't fool around a bit, just a little."

Mya shook her head. "I didn't. It just... I found it hard to trust someone like... like that again."

"Huh. Well, you're missing out. You could totally get any guy or gal you want."

"Not into girls," Mya said.

"So you keep saying," Elma said, scooting a bit closer. "But I'd bet you've experimented a little. I mean, who hasn't?"

Mya just shook her head again.

"Really? Not even in passing?"

"In... passing?"

"Yeah, like you see a pretty girl walk by and you think 'dang, she's hot' "

"I don't know... Maybe? Probably not like that, though."

Elma laughed a little. "Yeah, probably not like that. But, for instance, do you think I'm pretty?"

Mya blinked, then looked Elma up and down. She could reasonably see how one could find the woman attractive. The short but wild coppery hair, the small figure and lithe frame, the curves and heart-shaped face. Even her attire had a certain allure to it. Today she wore a dark grey buttoned-down shirt with black floral print, but with the bottom of it knotted to show off her midriff in the usual style Elma liked. Yes, Mya could admit that Elma was pretty, but in the same way she could admit a mountain range or sunset was pretty. Not... not in the 'I'm into you' pretty. Definitely not.

"I guess," Mya finally said.

"Ouch, I'll try to not take that as an insult," Elma grinned, scooting over a bit more. She was definitely not on her side of the bed anymore. "C'mon, it's a simple yes or no."

Mya sighed. "Fine, yes, you're pretty."

"What about me is pretty?" Elma asked, still grinning. It was strangely comforting, though. It wasn't predatory like other ones that Mya had seen, like... like... Well, examples weren't important. It wasn't one that made her uncomfortable, that's all.

"You have nice hair and... eyes, I suppose."

"Yeah? How're my eyes pretty?" she asked, leaning in close to give Mya a better look.

"They're blue. A nice shade of it. They fit you well."

"Thanks," Elma said and, as she spoke, Mya could feel her breath across her lips. "Anything else about them that you like?"

"What... else would there be?"

"I dunno. Do they have any qualities? Are they... hypnotic?"

Mya frowned slightly, then shook her head. "No. They're just... just nice eyes."

Elma smiled warmly, then Mya suddenly felt a hand gently grab hold of her chin in an affectionate gesture, the thumb softly running up and down her cheek. "I think you're pretty too, Mya Valenworth."

Mya didn't know what to say. Why... Why was her heart suddenly beating so fast? Why was her face so hot? Why didn't she want to move away, shove Elma off of her, and tell her to stop? So... so many whys. Yet the biggest question in her mind began with 'When'.

A moment later, Mya got her answer as Elma leaned in and tenderly kissed her on the lips. Mya closed her eyes and allowed Elma to pull her in close and get lost in the sensation. For the first time in so long, Mya felt safe. Secure. Adored. It was... It was...

Her eyes shot open and she pushed Elma away, who looked at her in shock and embarrassment. "H-hey, I'm sorry. If you don't-"

Mya didn't let her finish as she scurried off the bed and stared at her, slack-jawed. "I... I..."

In her panic, Mya turned and ran out the door, dashing down the stairs and over to the bar of the taproom. She shakily fished some coins from her bag and slammed them down onto the counter.

"Drinks. Now."

~~~

Mya groaned awake, her head throbbing. She squinted her eyes at the morning sunlight shining on her through the canopy of trees above her. Mya grimaced at the light then rolled to the side, which promptly caused her to wretch.

What... What happened? She thought, groggily. Mya vaguely remembered rushing down to the bar after... what happened with Elma, but the rest of the night was a blank space in her mind.

"I'm in the woods," she mumbled to herself, trying to get her bearings. It was then that she realized she could feel the dirt and foliage beneath her naked skin. With a flush, she sat up and tried her best to cover her bare chest, but then felt silly upon realizing that no one else was around.

Warily, Mya rose to her feet and began trying to make stock of her situation. She was still wearing her bra--thankfully--and skirt. Looking up, she could see that her top had somehow made its way up into the branches of a nearby tree. It was far too high for Mya to reach and... had she been wearing a pink tanktop the night before? Regardless, Mya's main concern was how it had even gotten up there.

"This... is going to be an embarrassing walk through the village," she said, then froze before spinning around in place, seeing only fields of trees and verdant shrubbery. Where... where was the village?