New Discoveries Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lost.

She was lost.

Panic began to rise within Mya, but she closed her eyes and forced herself to take deep breaths. She needed to remain calm. This was bad, yes, but becoming desperate and erratic would just make it even harder to find her way back.

A bird chittered overhead and Mya looked to see it nestled in the trees. It was small and slender with indigo and grey plumage. Its tail feathers seemed to be nearly a foot long, which was about double the length of the creature's main body.

"I don't suppose you know the way back to civilization?" Mya asked the bird, feeling ridiculous. Apparently this place was supposed to be magical, though, so she might as well try to ask the local wildlife for directions.

The bird just chirped and cocked its head.

"Thought so," she sighed, then turned her attention to the ground. If she'd stumbled her way into this clearing, then surely she left some kind of trai- There!

Mya smiled in relief as she scrambled over a line of disturbed foliage that created a similar path to one that a person blindly (and drunkenly) staggering her way through the wilderness would make. Relieved, Mya began carefully following the path she'd made, descending deeper into the Veil.

About half an hour passed, by Mya's estimate, before she stumbled into the next clearing. She frowned, looking around in an attempt to gauge her progress. A chirp overhead made her look up to see another one of those strange birds resting on a tree branch, snagged within the branches was a... a pink tanktop.

"What?" Mya said, confused. "That can't be right!" She looked behind her at the path she'd come from, then ahead at the path she was following. She'd emerged at the opposite end of the clearing that she'd left. Surely, she wasn't going in circles.

With an incredulous grunt, Mya continued along her path, picking up the pace. Not long after she emerged in the same clearing again. And again. And again. And Again.

Eventually Mya, after the sixth or so time that she found herself in the same place amongst the same trees, the same shirt trapped up in their upper reaches, and the same stupid bird, collapsed to her knees and stared out into the treeline in despair.

What is going on? Mya thought as she slumped to the ground.

"Something wrong, traveler?" a voice said from behind.

Mya immediately jumped to her feet and whirled around to see a woman emerge from the treeline. Only, she was... off. She had pale blue skin and long, flowing silvery hair. Her eyes were the color of apricots and her slim, curvaceous form had to be almost seven feet in height. She wore a sleeveless, low-cut gown that appeared to be made of bright green leaves, vines, and other foliage. She smiled warmly at Mya.

"Wh-who are you?" Mya asked.

The newcomer smiled and slowly stepped into full view of the clearing. "Serilia'artari," the woman said. "But Sera tends to be easier for people. Are you lost?"

Mya almost answered in the affirmative, but stopped herself as she took in Sera's otherworldly form. "What are you?"

"You know, it's rude to ignore someone when they ask a question," Sera said with amusement. "I'm a fey, and I see you know the rules. That's good. Others of my kind would take advantage of that kind of thing."

Mya stared at the creature as she tried to remember everything she'd been told about fey. What had the three rules been again? Don't say her name, only answer questions with questions, and only show three emotions. Sera had seen Mya act surprised when she entered, so that only left two others.

"I'm lost," Mya said, trying to keep all emotion from her voice. "Can you show me the way back to the village?"

"Of course! I'd be happy to help. Which one is it?"

Mya opened her mouth to speak, then paused. "I...Do you know? I never caught its name."

"Well, that is an issue," Sera said with a giggle. "You must be a bit of a ditz."

"I most certainly am not!" Mya snapped, then immediately regretted it. Annoyance. That was two. Damn.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you, lovely. Just jesting." Sera sighed then tapped her plump lips with a dainty finger. "Maybe you can try retracing your steps?"

"How?" Mya said, carefully. "Everytime I try, I always end up back here."

"Yeah, the Veil can be pretty nasty with its magic like that. Luckily, us fey can navigate through nature so well that labyrinth spells don't typically work on us... At least in this scenario. If you can tell me how you got here then I could probably lead you back."

"I... don't exactly remember that either," Mya admitted.

"Oh my, are you sure that you're not just a little bit ditzy?"

Mya flushed. Fuck. Those were all the emotions she was allowed to show. Surprise, annoyance, and embarrassment. Those... weren't exactly a very helpful combination.

"Can we focus?" Mya said.

"Right, right. Sorry, riverfey like myself don't tend to stay on course very well. Yes, I know it's ironic. So... any ideas?"

Mya frowned, staring at Sera. "Why are you helping me?"

"Because it's the right thing to do?" She said, slowly as if the question didn't make sense. "Just because some fey take advantage of mortals doesn't mean we all do. Do you treat all of your kind like they're dangerous just because a few go around hurting people?"

Mya rolled her eyes. "Focus, remember?"

"Hey, I asked you for ideas."

"Well I don't have any! I'm out of my element here! Don't you have some kind of magic that can help in this situation?" Mya said, feeling a bit vindicated. If she only had three emotions to use, might as well make the most out of them.

"Wellllll," Sera said, tapping her chin. "Yes, but it's not exactly one that your kind like to use willingly."

"Go on," Mya sighed.

"We riverfey can give people memories, usually ones they've forgotten... for a price. There's a whole story about why we can that dates back to the Archfey of Rivers, Letheiandra'styxis-"

"The price..." Mya interrupted.

"Oh, right!" Sera smiled. "If you want to remember something, you also have to forget something."

"Like what?"

"It's up to the fey. I promise not to take anything important if you want to do it this way."

Mya stood there for a moment, weighing up her options. She didn't like the thought of a random nature spirit rummaging around in her head. However, she also didn't like starving to death out in the woods.

"It doesn't seem like I have much choice," Mya finally said. "So how do we do this?"

"Oh, it's super easy," Sera said as she walked up to Mya and held her hand above Mya's head. "May I?"

"Touch my head?"

"Both physically and magically."

Mya nodded and Sera's hand fell upon Mya's scalp. Her hand was cool, like a spring brook. For a moment nothing happened, then Mya suddenly felt a flash run across her vision and through her skull. She stumbled back, gasping.

She remembered everything.

The night she arrived at the coast. The brothel. The church. All of the times since then. All of it.

Mya put her hand up against a tree to support herself as she wretched for the second time that day. The memories continued to flood her mind. Every depraved and promiscuous thing that she- No, that that other woman, Candi, had done filled her with despair and an overwhelming sense of self-loathing.

"Oh... oh wow," Sera said softly. "That's, uh, a lot..."

"You saw it?!" Mya said in disgust. For some reason, despite her horror and revulsion, she felt... hot. She tried to think of something else, but every thought and emotion she had seemed to be tinged with arousal. Mya couldn't begin to fathom why or how to stop it.

"Yeah," Sera said apologetically. "Can't help it. I see whatever you do."

Mya felt like screaming. So she did.

Sera waited until she finished, then carefully stepped up to her again. "Do you at least remember what happened last night?"

Mya thought, searching for the memories of the previous night, but came up with nothing. She still didn't know what occurred during those missing hours between the bar and waking up here. Mya shivered as she felt her gnawing feelings of lust rise a bit as she considered how anything could have happened in that time. She hated the sensation, but even that turned her on.

"Why am I...?"

"Turned on?" Sera finished then sighed. "Sorry. It's what happens when you show more than three emotions around fey... well, upper fey like me. You'll always feel a bit horny in my presence no matter what. Once we're apart for a while it'll wear off."

"That's... that's..." Mya spluttered.

"So, want to try again?"

Mya blinked. Her initial reaction was that it would be a bad idea, but then, as she thought about it, she couldn't give a reason why. It was a free opportunity to get her memories back. It's not like there was a caveat or anything.

"Can I do it multiple times?" she asked.

"You can do it as much as you want, technically."

"Then go for it."

Sera put her hand on Mya's head. Again, there was nothing before a sudden flash of cognition shot through her. Mya blinked. She remembered... the name of her primary school mathematics teacher, Mrs. Hyune, but not the night before.

Mya shook her head. "Didn't work."

"Hm. Want to try again?"

Mya opened her mouth to answer, but hesitated. She felt as if she should be careful, that she was forgetting something, but couldn't figure out what.

"Yes."

"Sure thing!" Sera said with a smile. She began raising her hand again but stopped. "Hey, are your nipples hard right now?"

"Yes," Mya said casually, but then felt a spike of embarrassment. She probably should have lied about that, but the thought hadn't crossed her mind.

"Good to know," Sera said with a grin, then patted Mya on the head.

Flash.

Mya remembered her first night as a Tormesian stripper. She frowned. That... hadn't been her memory, or even one of Candi's. It had been someone else's all together.

"That wasn't..."

"Still not coming back?"

"No," Mya admitted.

"Huh. Maybe if you try focusing on who you were with at the time."

"I..." Mya blinked. She... didn't remember being with anyone since arriving on the continent. She'd always been traveling alone. "I wasn't with anyone."

"Oh, that's too bad," Sera said with a pout. Something was beginning to feel off here, but it only made Mya's lust spike further. "One more try?"

"One more," Mya sighed.

"Good girl," Sera said in a low, sultry tone as she ran a hand through Mya's hair. Mya felt her face go hot and a feeling of moisture down below.

Flash.

Mya remembered laying back in a plush bed with silken sheets, purring with delight as hands petted her belly, toyed with her fluffy ears, and played with her tits as the bell on her collar jingled rhythmically. Voices cooed adoringly at her as she held her arms up near her face and allowed her hands to droop like little paws.

Mya stifled a moan by biting her lip and forced herself to not reach up under her skirt and begin touching herself. Her arousal was getting very hard to ignore to the point where she didn't even bother questioning it anymore.

"Still nothing?" Sera asked.

"No," Mya said.

"Wow, you must be an even bigger ditz than I thought,"

"I am not a ditz! I don't even see what that has to do anything!"

Sera shrugged. "If you're not a ditz then prove it byyyyyy... spelling 'kitty'" she smiled.

Mya rolled her eyes. "Fine whatever." Mya sighed then opened her mouth to spell the word, but... nothing came. She floundered, trying to find the right letters but there was a... a hole in her memory.

"Go on, I'm waiting," Sera giggled. "Spell 'kitty'"

"This is ridiculous," Mya scoffed. "We're off topic again."

Sera gave a mock gasp. "Can you not spell a word as easy as 'kitty'?"

"No, I can't," Mya said, cringing.

"Oh my gods! You are a ditz!"

"No I am most certainly not!"

Sera put up her hands defensively. "Fine, fine. Whatever you say."

Mya sighed. "Any other ideas on how to find the village?"

"I could boost you up on a vine and see if you spot anything over the canopy."

"Sure, do that."

Sera giggled as a long, thick vine sprouted from the ground, growing and slithering toward Mya until it shot between her legs and thrusted up into the air with Mya straddling the tendril. Eventually she rose up above the canopy and Sera soon joined her, delicately held aloft by a set of vines under her arms.

"See anything?" she asked.

"Ah..." Mya began to scan the horizon for signs of the village, but quickly grew distracted as the vine continued to slide back and forth between her legs. "C-can you make it stop doing that?"

"Sorry, didn't hear you," Sera said, then looked at Mya expectantly, as if waiting for her to repeat herself.

She almost did too, but then stopped. The vine's attention did feel good after all that arousal Mya had built up. Surely she could let it continue for just a bit.

"N... nothing," Mya said, suppressing a whimper.

"Oh, there it is!" Sera said, pointing.

"Where? I don't see it," Mya said, following her finger but only seeing lush trees.

"Gosh, can't even see what's right in front of you. Total ditz."

"For the last time, I'm not a ditz!" Mya said, then breathed in sharply as the vine sped up a little.

"Oh, yeah?" Sera said with a smirk. "How do you spell 'buzz'?"

She patted Mya on the head.

Flash.

Mya remembered screaming in delight as her boyfriend turned her new pixieplug up to its highest setting, causing her ass to thrum deliciously.

"I don't know," Mya confessed, feeling her pussy burn with intimate fire.

"How about 'cock'?"

Pat.

Flash.

Mya remembered getting railed from behind by a ripped Testazonian, her tongue lolling out as the pleasure turned her mind into putty.

"I don't know..." Mya whimpered, reached down to push her sodden panties aside as she began to grind into the vine.

"'Cum'?"

Pat.

Flash.

Mya remembered wagging her tail as her dish was placed down in front of her. The bowl was full of delicious, gooey cum, and she quickly began eagerly lapping it up with reckless abandon.

"I don't know!" she squealed.

"'Candy'?"

Pat.

Flash.

Mya remembered suckling along a long, hard, shaft, bobbing up and down on it as one would a lollipop.

"I don't know, I don't know, I don't know, I don't know!" Mya cried, moaning loudly as she thrust herself along the length of the vine with everything she was worth.

"Ditzy girl! Ditzy girl! Ditzy girl! Can't even spell such easy words. What a dummy," Sera taunted.

Mya felt her face grow hot at the degradation. She was past the point of caring, however, and each humiliating remark only made her even more hot.

"Oh my, it's not safe for a ditz like you to be up this high without proper safety!" Sera said and the vine suddenly grew, wrapping itself around Mya's torso and squeezing tightly. Mya gasped, struggling to breathe.

"Something wrong, ditz?" Sera asked.

Mya nodded.

"Is there something tight and constricting against your chest?"

Mya nodded again.

Sera chuckled. "I'm sure it is for you. Would you like me to help with it?"

Mya nodded once more.

"Well, if you insist,"

Sera reached out and Mya's eyes widened as she felt her hands go behind Mya's back, unbuckling her bra and pulling it away. She grinned, holding it up for Mya to see.

"My, my, letting a girl you just met take your bra off like that? I knew you were a ditz, but I didn't take you for a titslut too. You didn't even make me buy you dinner first!"

Mya squeaked, and fortunately the vines loosened a bit. "N-not into girls," Mya managed to get out. It was all she could think to say.

Sera laughed. "Oh, honey, I've been inside your head. If it was that easy for someone to hypnotize you to 'change teams,' you were never all that straight to begin with."

Mya opened her mouth to respond, but all that came out was a breathy moan as Sera reached out and began fondling and playing with Mya's breasts, rubbing her thumbs across the nipples.

"Oooh, you like that," Sera said. "Such a perfect little titslut for me."

"Not... not a titslut," Mya panted.

Sera shook her head disapprovingly. "Such a confused little ditz. If you're not a horny, needy, titslut who wants nothing more than to get her nipples suckled, then what are you?"

"A... a researcher."

"Really now? That's not a very good lie."

"It's not a lie!" Mya pouted then bit her lip as Sera pinched her nipples sharply.

"Then you must be confused, ditz. See, you're a girl who can't even spell easy words like 'cum' and 'kitty,' all while getting your adorable paps groped as you moan for more. Does that sound like a researcher to you?"

"...No," Mya admitted, still unsure why she hadn't thought to lie.

"Then you're a titslut! And you know what titsluts loooove?"

"...To have their nipples sucked?" Mya said tentatively, if not to at least prove she wasn't a ditz like Sera kept saying.

"Right! See? Only a titslut would know to say that."

Before Mya could refute her, Sera leaned forward and wrapped her mouth along Mya's nipple. She whimpered as Sera's tongue ran circles around her areola. She then sucked in hard while staring up at Mya with smug, dominant eyes that said 'I'm driving you wild and I know it' before pulling back and causing Mya's nipple to leave her mouth with a pop.

"You're quite the glutton for teasing, titslut," Sera said as she soothingly ran a hand across Mya's cheek. "Such a ditzy little thing. A girl like you needs a woman to teach her properly."

"Wuh... what?"

"Yeah. You're just a inexperienced, stupid girl. And everyone knows that girls need smart women to properly school them."

"That's... huh?" Mya said, having a hard time concentrating. It was like she was actually starting to believe she was some kind of ditz. A dumb little girl in need of teaching.

I can't even spell 'cum'...

"See, that's exactly my point. You need a smart woman like me to help fix that dummy little brain of yours," Sera said, then dropped her voice to a husky tone. "All you gotta do is say yes~" She squeezed Mya's breasts for emphasis.

Mya squeaked. This was... that was... She couldn't actually consider this.

But then again, she needed help learning, and it all just felt so. good.

"O-okay!" Mya gasped.

"Now, now. You can do better than that," Sera said, cupping Mya's chin. "A girl must mind her manners. Ask again."

Mya blinked. Something inside her felt twisted, knotted up and uncomfortable. This wasn't right, she shouldn't be giving in to this. Mya wasn't like this, she wasn't like... like her.

A distant voice in the back of her head giggled.

Mya needed to stop this, she wanted to stop this. But the feeling of the vine rubbing back and forth between her legs, slick with her own juices, and the way Sera toyed with her breasts made it very difficult to voice those wants.

"H-help me... please," Mya finally said, no longer quite sure what kind of 'help' she was actually asking for.

"Good girl," Sera cooed, cupping Mya's cheek with one hand. She smiled as Mya instinctively nuzzled it. "But if I'm going to be your teacher, you'll have to refer to me as such. Call me Governess Sera from now on."

"Yes, governess," Mya said softly, feeling defeated.

"Great!" Sera said and Mya felt the vine she was riding shift as it began to lower her back to the ground.