New Discoveries Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mya felt an involuntary whimper escape from her as the vine pulled away fully, no longer providing stimulation. Her mind was grateful for the reprieve and chance to think more clearly, but her body felt forlorn without the plant's slick shaft rubbing along her folds. It was an annoyingly discordant sensation.

"You know, you really are quite a ditz," Governess Sera said as her vines gracefully lowered her onto the soil. She began walking toward the treeline, gesturing for Mya to follow. "I mention I'm a riverfey and you don't even question why I'm not near my own territory? Sloppy."

"I-" Mya began, feeling her face heat up even more.

"And when I told you that I was the one who'd take your memories in exchange for new ones, you didn't even bother to think that maybe I was also the one who chose those too!" She clicked her tongue in disapproval.

Mya blinked, then furrowed her brow. Take her memories? What did that have to do with-

The reminder lit a spark in Mya's mind, suddenly flushing something in her brain that had been submerged in darkness back into the light. In order for the fey to give her memories, she had to take some in exchange! Rage bubbled up within Mya, both at herself for allowing Governess Sera to trick her, but also at the fey for doing it in the first place.

"Yes, I think we'll have to begin your teachings immediately," Governess Sera said as they wandered deeper into the woods. Mya thought she could hear running water nearby. "Lesson one! Titsluts always bounce their chests when they talk. Understood?"

Mya frowned. A part of her mind wanted to accept that as reality, let it solidify within her as fundamentally true. It was the part of her mind that was aligned with the yearning of her body to feel as good as possible in this moment. Fortunately, her anger seemed to electrify other parts of her mind. Specifically the ones that had been trained for years to ask questions.

"I thought you said you wouldn't take advantage of me," Mya said. For some reason her instincts told her not to answer her governess' question.

The fey looked back at her skeptically. She didn't look particularly worried, more... curious.

"And I'm not." Sera finally said, stopping in place. Mya could hear the source of the water she'd detected directly on the other side of the treeline.

"Then what exactly do you call what you've been doing to me?" Mya said, hands on hips. She tried to look intimidating, but... well... she was still incredibly horny. She could only muster enough fight for a few seconds before her hand began to slide over her thigh and creep beneath her skirt.

"Having fun with you for a little while, duh," Sera said casually. "If I actually wanted to take advantage of you then I would've asked for your name the moment you directly answered one of my questions. Then I could've taken it from you, given you a new one, and reshaped you to be mine forever."

A chill ran up Mya's spine, both out of fear and arousal at what Sera said. Her fingers sped up.

"T-then what are- ugh!" Mya tried to speak, but felt her voice falter as she climaxed. Governess Sera grinned and reached out, bouncing one of Mya's breasts, eliciting another moan.

"Adorable little titslut," she said. "Trying to look all serious while she fucks herself silly. Come along, let's get you to class."

She led Mya through the treeline and they emerged into a narrow clearing with a calm river running through the middle. On one bank, Mya saw three people. Two were unconscious and hanging upside down, bound by plants and vines. One was a man and the other a woman. They looked oddly familiar to Mya, but just as her mind felt as if it was about to put the pieces together, she found herself growing distracted by the third figure.

It was another woman, but she had what looked like feline ears and a tail. She was also restrained horizontally and appeared to have pollen dusting her face and breasts like glitter. She had metallic purple hair and blank, vapid eyes. She mindlessly lapped at a bulb at the end of a vine in front of her that seemed to be coated in amber sap.

Governess Sera followed her gaze and grinned. "I caught that one attempting to sneak through the Veil a few days ago. She once had a name that was associated with crime and thievery, but that isn't important anymore. Now her name's Sparkle and she's gonna be just the best little lust sprite once the sap is done with her."

Mya opened her mouth to ask a question, but before she could, she squeaked as plants rapidly grew around her, forming into the shape of a chair and desk--just like the ones from school back when she was a child.

Governess Sera eased Mya down into the seat then stood in front of the desk, putting on an expression of mock stern. "Now, little miss. I believe I asked if you understood your governess' first lesson. I'm still waiting for an answer."

Mya almost responded, but something held her back again. Her fingers were still pistoning in and out of her holes while her thumb rubbed over her clit, making it hard to think again, but something still felt... wrong. This entire experience felt like it was coated with a layer of grime. It all made Mya feel gross. It had been like that since the beginning, when Governess Sera first started taking advantage of her--regardless of what the riverfey said--but she just now seemed to remember that the feeling was there.

Mya glanced past her governess at the other two figures hanging near the cat-person. Their cocoons seemed to have large white flowers growing from the plants at various portions. Every once in a while, one would seem to close up on itself, then burst open again with a cloud of some kind of bluish vapor that will sink and settle near the heads of the two captives. Vapor... or spores.

Vellen...? Elma?

Sera followed Mya's gaze, then sighed. "I hate it when they remember on their own.

"Those two came looking for you last night when you were your other personality. I thought I'd keep them here for safe keeping, have some fun with you for just a little, then let you all go after about a year."

Mya gawked up at Sera in shock. A whole year? Even worse, based on the fey's expression, she seemed to truly believe that that amount of time seemed... trivial.

And yet, something within Mya found that incredibly alluring.

Alluring. And disgusting.

She'd tried. She'd really, really tried to fit in with this new world, but she... she just couldn't. All of it was too much for Mya, too different to what her sensibilities were hardwired to be. That's why... that's why she needed the other woman. She needed Candi. Mya suspected she'd always known--at least, on a subconscious level--about her alter ego. She suspected she also probably could have suppressed it if she'd really wanted to, but... she didn't. In this world, this continent, it was either sink or swim when it came to their more liberal culture of... fornication. Mya knew she'd sink, but Candi? She could swim. She could help Mya survive this strange, new world. Mya needed her. Desperately.

Just not right now.

Mya pulled her hand away from her snatch, resting both of them on the surface of the plant-desk, sitting up straighter and lifting her chin. "Let my friends go. We'll be leaving now."

Sera raised an eyebrow, but then grinned. "Awww, looks someone is getting a bit bratty agai-"

She reached out to fondle Mya's breasts, but she pushed the hands away, setting her jaw.

"Do not touch me without my approval!" Mya said. "You will have to find a different source of entertainment."

Sera looked down at her, first incredulous, then amazed. "Huh. You've got quite the will on you," then she shrugged. "Fine. Whatever you want." Sera then snapped her fingers and the vines immediately retracted from Vellen and Elma, dropping them to the soft earth.

Mya stared the otherworldly woman down, then held out her hand. "I'll be taking my bra back as well."

Sera snorted, but complied. "You're no fun."

Mya rolled her eyes as she stood, putting the bra back on as she waded through the shallow river to her compatriots as they began groaning awake.

"Nmph... Miss, is that you?" Vellen said, looking up at her with groggy eyes.

"It is," Mya said, helping the two to their feet. "And for once, it seems like I'm the one helping you out of an unfortunate position."

"I suppose there's some poetry to that," Vellen said, glancing over at Sera warily, who'd sat down at the edge of her river, not paying them any mind.

"At least you weren't being violated while your mind thought it was someone else."

Vellen blinked, then shared a look with Elma. "You... know now then, miss?" he asked, sheepishly.

Mya nodded. "I do, and I'm coming to terms with it... sort of."

"And... you're not mad?" Elma asked, cringing.

"Mad? I'm furious," Mya replied. "But... I'm going to try my best not to take it out on either of you. My, um, memories of past experiences have allowed me to realize that I may not have been the most pleasant person to be around."

Vellen and Elma shared another look.

"This is the part where you tell me I wasn't all that bad," Mya said flatly, crossing her arms.

"I... am happy for your newfound self-reflection, miss," Vellen said carefully.

Mya rolled her eyes. "Let's just get out of here already. I never found out what happened last night, so you'll have to lead the way."

Vellen and Elma shared another look. Luther Above, what had Candi gotten into this time?

"Sure thing!" Elma said quickly before Mya could even consider questioning. "Right this way!"

~~~

The group managed to get back to the village, recover their luggage, and allow Mya the chance to don a new shirt without too many strangers seeing her just before their carriage was about to take off without them. Apparently Candi had done something to acquire enough gold to pay for their last leg of the journey. The others were cagey about what exactly that was.

Mya scrambled into the coach, plopping down into the cushion with a sigh, resting her head up against the wall of the cart. Elma then settled down next to her, several feet further than normal and looking... uncharacteristically solemn. Her eyes stared down at the floor until the cart lurched into motion. She then looked up at Mya nervously.

"Hey, so... I'm sorry about last night in the room," she said, rubbing the back of her neck. "I didn't mean to push anything onto you that you didn't want and I know it wasn't-"

Mya cut Elma off by grabbing her by the front of the shirt and pulling her into a deep kiss. She let it go on for several, long moments, drinking in Elma's taste and smell, before lightly pushing her away to where she'd been previously.

Elma blinked at her in surprise, slack-jawed and trailing a bit of drool. Then she grinned and resumed her usual confident posture as Mya calmly pulled out her journal and began taking notes, acting as if nothing had even happened.

"Can I expect any more of those in the future?"

Mya glanced up from her book, staring at Elma for only a second before looking back down at her work.

"No," she lied.