New Employee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Molly, what are you doing here?" he asked, surprised at her appearance in his home.

"The contract came in...," Molly started to explain.

"You have to sit on his lap to talk to him," Shelia said. "House rules tonight. Mary, get off for a minute. Everyone, this is Molly, Tim's new assistant at work. She has some work-related thing to talk to Tim about."

Molly's nipples tightened to sharp points and the deep flush of arousal spread down her chest.

"So you made her strip?" someone said.

"Rules are rules," Shelia laughed.

Tim's glistening cock became visible as the woman who sat on his lap rose. Molly was beside herself. She became instantly wet as she walked towards him. Her mind raced. This had to be a dream. Her fantasies had never been this vivid before. Her mouth lost all moisture and she couldn't speak.

"Look at those lovely breasts," someone said.

"Tim, you need to fondle those," a voice chimed in.

Molly felt Tim's hands on her breasts, something she had imagined since the day they'd met. She lowered herself onto his lap, looking into his soft brown eyes. She felt him enter her and all other thoughts vanished from her mind. She sat there contentedly for several seconds with his hands on her breast(s) and his cock inside of her.

"Don't make him come, dear. The evening is still young," a voice said.

Shelia added, "Didn't you have something for Tim to sign?" Laughter filled the room as Molly remembered why she was there.

"The contract came in and must be signed and faxed back before seven tonight," she spat out.

Tim pushed her up and grabbed the papers; a quick read-through and he left the room, coming back a moment later with the signed contract.

"Thank you for bringing this over. I'm sorry for what my wife put you through," Tim apologized.

Molly, still in a daze, took the contract and was escorted by Shelia back into the hallway. She got dressed and left.

Back at the office, she hit the send button on the fax machine at 6:45 p.m., and then called to verify that the fax had been received.

"Yes, we often work late here," she told the man who answered. She went home. It had been another long day.

The next morning at 9:30, Tim and Shelia opened the office door and turned off the alarm.

"I told you that you scared her off with that prank last night. I just hope that contract got faxed." Tim scowled at his wife.

"She'll be here," Shelia said. "She enjoyed last night."

"You'd better hope so or you'll be my assistant." Tim was very angry with his wife. "She was so hard to find and a real gem in the office."

They both turned at the sound of the frond door opening. Inside walked Molly, dressed in a long, floral, wrap-around dress. It looked like something his grandmother might wear.

"Molly, I'm so glad you decided to come back today. I am so sorry about what we did to you last night and I promise that it will never happen again," Tim pleaded.

"Please don't do that," Molly said untying the belt of her dress. "I never imagined a party like that and I would love to be invited to the next one when I can stay longer."

She removed the dress to reveal a very sheer camisole covering a bright red shelf bra and matching thong.

Shelia just laughed, saying to Tim, "I told you." Then turning to Molly, she added, "You'll be invited to every party we have in the future. Now I have to go. Enjoy your day together!"

12