All Comments on 'New Experiences at the Lodge'

by Northstar4695

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very well written. Some of the best technique on this site ever. The story did accelerate a little too fast, but understand that the nature of literotica is that most "want to get to the hot parts ASAP," but, in this case, the writing was so well done that you could have made them wait.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaineabout 1 year ago

Very hot. My kind of outdoor adventure and cabin fun.

DaddyWarBucksDaddyWarBucksabout 1 year ago

You write really well. I got off not only on your story, but thinking about other combinations the characters could get up to. First time I have read anything written by you. Now I have to sample some more of your submissions.

GschladtGschladtabout 1 year ago

Really well written. Love the amount of details in the descriptions of the surroundings. Also the hints at tension between pairs of characters early on that make us not surprised when they hook up, but without shoving it down the reader's throat either. Also a bit of misdirection (I thought Kat was going to go after Melody!)

I agree with a previous comment that the action could have escalated a bit more slowly, and we wouldn't have been bored. Still a fantastic read. 5 stars, and congrats!

JoeMo1619JoeMo1619about 1 year ago

Excellent story, I enjoyed it very much to read it. Nice different characters with a real leader, Kat, the love-making professor. Congratulations - full 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Would love a part two with these characters. Especially with more couple variations and more girl on girl moments

SildaniSildaniabout 1 year ago

Nicely written. The characters are believable and nothing was outrageously beyond reality. I second the motion to read more about these characters!

JmsRthrfrdJmsRthrfrd7 months ago

Really well written, though I feel the escalation to an orgy was pretty unrealistic and cemented the story as an exaggerated fantasy rather than anything more realistic worth emotionally investing in. I would have much preferred a version of this story where the sex stops at Nick's threesome and it doesn't escalate further from there. Such a version would have felt more realistic to how real people would act in such a situation, especially given Melody's reserved nature and Erin/Tyler's preexisting relationship. Real people just have more feelings involved.

But, I can respect the desire to create a more intensive group sex fantasy; it just isn't for me though.

CoucyCoucy3 months ago

Positive and cheerful, absent of human drama, a good combination of mountain and cabin fun

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNorthstar4695@Northstar4695
The North Star is a guide to explorers, sailors, soldiers, wanderers, travelers, and all lovers of the outdoors. If it guided you to my stories, I suppose you might be one of these.