New Experiences Pt. 01

Story Info
A younger man meeting his older lover for the first time.
822 words
3.41
10.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stepping out the shower, the boy snatched the soft blue towel off the wall and began to slowly dry himself. His heart was beating a little faster than normal and his mind was a mess of thoughts trying to figure out how he ended up in this situation. Realizing that thinking would lead nowhere, the boy took a deep sigh and unlocked the bathroom door. Quiet as a mouse, he made his way up the stairs to the guest bedroom that his host had prepared. Unlocking the door and turning the lights on, his eyes immediately saw the pair of clean bright white socks that was left on the bed by his host. Immediately the boy remembered the online conversations with the handsome, caring, masculine man who has a fetish for white socks. Partially erect and sitting on the bed nude with the white socks in his hand, the boy's heart rate slowed firm resolve took over.

After slipping on the pair of white socks, the boy searched his luggage and found a bottle of lotion. Making his way over to the mirror, he examined his body in the mirror. What greeted him was a familiar sight. Standing at 5'11 with dark hair, dark eyes, and glasses, the boy was pleased to see his all the hard work in the gym had paid off. Even though he started lifting only a few months before his 30th birthday, the boy never stopped. What he saw before him was strong arms and muscular legs covered in the dark hair that his host seemed to be enthralled with based on their online conversations. Taking a dollop of lotion in his hands, the boy began to rub it all over his body. From his arms, to his furry chest and down his hairy legs, he slowly massaged the lotion into his skin.

Taking another dollop of lotion, the boy began to attend to his hairy 6in cut cock. Already erect and craving attention, the boy's cock responded immediately to the rubbing of the lotion. Slowly massaging his balls with the lotion, the boy thought of the older masculine man who awaited him, he thought of the man's hands firmly gripping his boy cock. With sheer force of will, the boy forced those thoughts from his mind or else he would have climaxed right then and there. Taking another dollop of lotion, the boy reached behind his back and slowly began to massage his firm, muscular, furry butt. Working the lotion between his tight butt, gently rubbing his sensitive boy hole and all over his cheeks, he endeavored to cover every inch.

Satisfied with the job he did, the boy returned to his luggage and fished out a blue and white thong, his favorite. Sliding it up his legs and firmly pulling it into place, the boy once again examined himself in the mirror. The thong was a snug fit. It wrapped itself around his erect cock and balls forming a prominent and alluring bulge at the front. Turning his body in the mirror, the boy saw how the thong was firmly embedded between this muscular butt. He pulled the thong up some more and material rubbing against his sensitive boy hole sent pleasant shivers through his body. Pleased with his appearance, the boy turned off the lights and stepped outside the guest room.

The chilly night air greeted him and made his boy cock twitch. Hunger, need, and

desire engulfed him as he slowly made his way down the stairs and stood before the door of his soon to be lover. This was the moment of truth for the boy. It was now or never. All the conversations led to this moment. Taking a deep breath, the boy knocked three times upon the door. Movement could be heard from behind the door and slowly the door did open. Standing before the boy, shrouded in the moonlight coming through the word, there stood a man three times his age. Sporting a head of gray hair and a beard of the same color, the man looked upon the boy with a smile on his face. The boy stood there paralyzed staring into the devilish eyes of this intoxicating man. In that stare the boy could feel the man's hunger, his need, desire, and lust. Something twitched below the boys' eye in the moonlight forcing him to break his gaze. As he looked down, he was greeted by the man's thick, masculine, uncut, semi erect cock and hefty balls.

The sight caused a sharp gasp to escape from the boy's lips and his legs weakened. Sensing the hunger in his boy, the man pulled the boy into a firm hug. The feeling of the man's strong arms engulfing him, and the masculine cock pressed against his own bulge was too much to handle and out of his mouth and into the cool night air, the boy whispered, "Hi Daddy...".