New Explorations

Story Info
They trade some kinks and meet in the middle.
1.9k words
4.55
13.7k
9
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi, professor!" you say as you bounce into my office.

"Hi, there." I grin. Seeing you always brings a smile to my face. But then I see that you look a little pensive. "What's wrong?"

"Nothings wrong, really. But I have a bit of a problem I was hoping you could help me with." It's hard for me to imagine anything I wouldn't do for you at this point.

"Ok, what's up?"

"Well, there's this guy in one of my classes. He's been hitting on me all semester."

"I can understand why," I say. "Is he bothering you? Have you told him to stop?"

"Oh no, he's not bothering me. In fact, I really want to fuck him. He's cute and in really good shape. He's on the football team. And I've never been with a black guy before..."

At this point, I'm a little confused.

"Well, you don't need my permission to fuck whomever you want. It's not as if I have a claim on you. After all, you have a boyfriend."

"Well, that's just it. My boyfriend. I don't want to cheat on him." Now I'm very confused. "But what about what we've been doing? Isn't that cheating?" You laugh, throwing me deeper into confusion. I could have swore that I had fucked every hole in your body, and loved every minute of it.

"No, that's not cheating! My boyfriend and I have an understanding. In fact, we have a list. We each have a number of situations we are allowed to, um, indulge in if the opportunity arrives. We're both allowed to fuck older people. So fucking you doesn't count as cheating."

"Oh," I say, looking a little crushed. "Older people." You laugh again.

"Don't be silly, professor. I love fucking you." And as if to prove a point, you come over and kiss my lips, reaching down to my already stiffening cock.

"But this guy isn't on the list. I guess I should have added black guys, although I'm not sure my boyfriend would have agreed to that."

"But what can I do? I don't see how I can change your list for you."

"Oh, but you can," you say with your eyes twinkling. "We're both allowed to have threesomes!" I'm a little confused. "You mean, you want to have a threesome? You, this guy, and..."

"You!" And with that you sit on my lap, my cock springing to life as you grind gently on my lap.

"Me? But I've, um, never done anything like that before." My face is turning red despite the blood that has rushed to my cock at the idea.

"So? Don't you want to?" You lean to whisper seductively in my ear as you grind harder on my lap. "Can you imagine how hot it will be? Two cocks pounding all my holes? Seeing my pretty pussy and ass getting fucked by a big black cock?" At this point I realize I can't say no, but I'm so overwhelmed that I can't say anything at all. That turned out to be lucky for me.

"Please?" you whine. "I'll do anything for you. Let me fulfill one of your fantasies while you help me fulfill one of mine."

My mind races. There's a fantasy that I've never told any of my partners about. But you seem kinky enough that maybe you'll do it. I decide to ask.

"Anything?" I ask, clearing my throat.

"Anything," you whisper in my ear. "Just name it."

"Well, have you ever heard of pegging?" I ask, unable to make eye contact with you.

"Pegging? You mean with a strapon and..." I look up at you as your voice trails off, worried you are about to leap up off of my lap and run screaming from my office. But as I look into your face I see a sparkle in your eye and realize I needn't have worried.

"Yes, you wear a strapon and fuck me in the ass." As I finish, a big grin spreads over your face.

"You want me to fuck you in the ass with a strapon?" You squeal. "Oh my god! I would love to!"

"Really?" I ask. "Wow."

I tell you that I will arrange for a hotel room in a week and that you need to tell Aaron what to expect and make sure he's ok with it. You tell me not to worry, that he'll do anything you tell him. I believe you.

As the night approaches, I arrange for you to show up at the hotel room at 7 and tell Aaron to come at 8:30. I want to make sure I get paid in advance.

I hear a knock on the hotel door shortly after 7. I open the door to see you wearing a long coat. I pull you into the door, taking you in my arms and kissing you passionately. I've missed holding you, feeling your body pressed against mine, tasting your lips. After a minute of kissing, you push me down onto the bed, slowly unbuttoning your jacket. My breath catches when you slide it off of your shoulders to reveal that you are only wearing a bra, thigh-high stockings, and a garter underneath. You aren't wearing any panties! As you shrug the jacket off your arms, you step toward me, bending down to rub my already hard cock through my pants.

You reach down and undo my belt, unbutton my pants, and slowly unzip my fly. You reach into my boxers and pull out my cock, kneeling in front of the bed. Slowly you lick up the shaft to the head of my cock. You suck the head into your mouth. My hands instinctively go to the back of your head, pushing you down the shaft until your nose is buried in my pants. Reaching up, you pull my pants down, releasing my cock briefly as you do so.

With my pants and boxers off, you start to bob up and down on my cock as you take my balls in your hand. Squeezing my balls gently, you bring a second hand up, playing with my ass cheeks. Knowing what we have planned, I bring my feet up to the bed, spreading my cheeks. You lick your finger and then find my tight, virgin hole. Rubbing all around the entrance, you then push it in slightly as your mouth continues to suck on my cock.

This is too much for me. I'm not ready to cum yet. Not without first trying the new toys I bought. I stand up, pulling you to your feet as I do so. Spinning you around, I throw you onto the bed on your back.

"It's my turn now," I say. I lean down, kissing the inside of your thighs. I move up, getting closer and closer to your pussy. I breath in deeply, your aroma making my cock throb with anticipation. My tongue reaches out, licking your pussy, spreading your lips until it finds your clit.

Before I lick your clit, I bring a finger up to your wet pussy. I can tell that this evening's activities are exciting you as you are already quite wet with anticipation. I push a finger into your pussy as my tongue starts to lick your clit. I time my my finger's thrusts with my tongue's licks. I soon hear you start to moan. Your lust has made you ready to cum.

Adding a second finger in your pussy, I also start to rub your ass with my other hand. I suck your clit into my mouth, my tongue swirling around it, faster and faster. I can hear and feel your orgasm building as I finger your pussy and lick your clit. Your moans drive me to lick and suck faster and faster until your legs tighten around my head as your orgasm bursts through your body. You push my head off of your sensitive clit.

After a minute recovering, you look over at me with a glint in your eye. "Did you get it?" Of course, I know exactly what you mean, and with a lump in my throat, I nod toward a bag sitting on the chair. "I'll be right back," you say and grabbing the bag you head into the bathroom.

When you come out, my eyes go immediately to the toy between your legs. You've put on the harness and inserted the dildo I bought. It's shaped like a real cock, although much darker brown than my own. I know that you must have put the other end into your pussy.

"Oh my god," I whisper. My cock twitches at the sight.

"Get over here!" You order, a note of command in your voice that I'm not used to hearing. I come over to you, ready to kiss your lips, but you push me down onto my knees.

"Get on your knees and suck it." There's a lump in my throat as I fall to my knees, looking directly at your cock. I wonder why I bought such a big one as my mouth opens up to take it in. I suck the head of the fake cock into my mouth, wondering how much I'll be able to get in. But you answer that question for me as your hands go to the back of my head, pushing me down onto your cock. I can feel it push into my mouth and into my throat, making me gag. You start to fuck my mouth and throat, your hands tight against the back of my head, making sure I can't move. We get into a rhythm and you face fuck me for another minute before pulling out.

"Get on the bed on your hands and knees," you order. I do as I'm told, my cock throbbing with anticipation, my nervous ass tight in fear. I look behind me and see you have the lube I bought. You open the bottle and squirt some on your hands. You rub your fake cock, coating it, making it shine. Then you squirt some lube right on my ass and I feel it drip down between my cheeks.

Your hands spread my cheeks and I can feel your fingers rubbing the lube into my ass. With my ass well lubed, you push a finger in, making me gasp in pleasure. After a minute of fingering my ass, you pull it out. Grabbing the base of the dildo, you rub my opening with your big cock. I gasp, feeling how much bigger it is than your finger.

You slowly push the head into my ass and I can feel my sphincter open to accept it. I gasp in pain and pleasure as you pause with the head of your cock in my ass. After a moment allowing me to adjust to the feeling, you start to push into me. Slowly, inch by inch, you push the cock all the way into me until I feel the fake balls against my own. I've never experienced anything like this, and my cock has never been harder.

You start to fuck my ass, slowly at first but them faster. Grabbing onto my hips, you thrust in and out of me, my ass opening to accept your big cock. My throbbing cock needs attention and you must have sensed it, as you reach around to start stroking me with your already lubed hand.

The sensation of your oiled hand tight around my cock and your dildo plowing my ass is soon too much for me and I start to cum like I never have before, shooting stream after stream of cum onto the quilt. We collapse on the bed, completely spent. I look up to check the time. It says 8:32 and I hear a knock on the door.