All Comments on 'New Family Rules Ch. 06'

by HStoner

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
SWT3SWT3over 4 years ago
Another HStoner first

This story shows up after about a 3 year break from earlier chapters. It was so long that I needed to go back and read the whole series again, very fun actually.

I really liked that the characters got to perform this time ( the opportunity was largely lost in the summer stock story) and more than just removing their clothes. The last scene with the families is kind kinky, a new frontier for the author and raises the question of what might happen in the future.

As I read this chapter, I realized that Harry's sister who was such a part of the first couple of chapters has been missing over the past three. I am wondering what has become of her.

andyMassageandyMassageover 4 years ago
Another enjoyable read by this author

Likewise I had to go back to reread some of the parts, however it was worth the time

Great story. I see a similar story of the two characters Amanda and Harry based on the reviews, doing another play requiring live sexual scenes.

Special performance and permit granted for a charity cause. Take it away?

Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A definite 5 star performance!

Loved it! The pace was great, the story was great, and the natural interactions were super...

I too am a nudist and have been since 16. In addition to all the positives that go with nudism, including 'family' nudism (there were 7 kids in our family - 6 to 16), there always a bit of exhibitionistic excitement involved - whether we admit it or not it IS there. Although unless it is within the confines of exclusive Adults, consenting, the sexual aspects remain under wraps so to speak.

Thanks for a fun story(s).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous