New Foot Cuckold for an Old Flame

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds like he is here."

"Come on in, we're just having some drinks." I heard Jen call.

I opened the living room door and softly closed it behind me. Jen's living room was the same as I remembered. Two silver-grey coloured sofas at right angles to each other. One by the window looking to the front of the house and another along the wall immediately left of the door. A matching metallic grey coloured rug spread out on the floor between them, resting on top of a cream-coloured carpet. The room flowed back to the dining area, where a wooden dining table was covered in the remnants of the takeaway meal. Steve was sitting on the sofa to the left of the door, spread confidently across it. He was sitting upright with one of his brawny arms resting across the back of it, a cocktail resting in his other hand. He was as I recognised him from his pictures on social media. Chiselled good looks, sandy coloured hair, a stubbled beard and emerald eyes. His body was more imposing in person, with a wide chest and muscular arms. His legs looked powerful, almost straining against the jeans he was wearing. Jen was topping up a cocktail glass at the dining room table. She looked stunning, wearing a silver cocktail dress and her hair tied up. Her long athletic bare legs flowed down to her flawless pedicured feet, on which she was wearing her pair of black strappy heeled sandals. The pictures did not do the French pedicure justice, as it looked extraordinary in person.

"Hello there stranger. You look nice, all dressed up." Jen said to welcome me. She strode across the room with her cocktail in hand and kissed me softly on the cheek.

"Hey, you look stunning." I replied.

"Thanks, thought you might like the outfit. Steve certainly approved. You two haven't met yet."

"No, just heard a lot about you." Steve said with a smile.

"Hopefully all good things." I replied.

"Well...certainly interesting things. A bit different. But certainly sounds like you will fit the bill for tonight."

"I hope so too. Speaking of those 'different' things you like, what do you think?" Jen purred, modelling her feet in her black strappy sandals as she stood before Steve.

"Very nice indeed." I replied as I sat down on the far sofa.

"I'm so glad you like it. I think it turned out very well." Jen said, sitting down beside Steve. He raised a hand and rested it on her leg.

"Jen told me a bit about your kinks. So, you are fond of her feet?" Steve asked, sipping his cocktail.

"Steve! So much for being subtle!" Jen chided, playfully slapping his arm.

"What babe? It's not like we don't know what we are here for tonight. Besides, don't you always say honesty is the best policy?"

"I suppose so. But still he barely sat down! I guess he is just curious. If you don't mind?" Jen said looking over at me.

"No, not at all. Consider me an open book." I replied.

"So, you're into feet? Like what do you like to do with them?"

"Well I enjoy admiring women's feet, particularly bare feet or in sexy heels. I enjoy giving foot massages, feeling them. Beyond that I like sniffing them, kissing, licking, sucking. Essentially worshipping them."

"Wow, very kinky. You were into it?" Steve said, turning to Jen.

"I got into it a bit. He was definitely the first guy to ever pay attention to my feet. Even gave him a footjob once which was another first for me."

"And you clearly like her feet?" Steve asked turning back to me.

"Well...they are very nicely shaped and with the pedicure they look incredible."

"I'll take your word for it. Not my thing personally. Jen has always said she thought her feet were quite big, but I guess they are perfect for her martial arts, kicking people in the face. Maybe even something else he is into?" Steve joked.

"You're such a tease!" Jen chided, slapping Steve on his brawny arm. "He comes here after paying for our dinner and drinks and all he gets is you teasing him!"

"I guess you're right babe. Just having a bit of fun. Speaking of which, I suppose that is why you're here tonight. To watch us have fun..." Steve said with a smirk.

Jen turned and placed her cocktail on the table before returning to Steve. She raised her legs and placed them across his lap, wrapping one of her arms around the back of his neck, her hand cradling his head.

"Well, the way I prefer to look at it is that we all have fun, just we have ours in our own way...and he has his fun in his own way..."

"Mmm that sounds good to me...and how does his fun work?"

"Simple babe. I'm the only one that talks to him, and you act as if he isn't even here. Sound good?" Jen purred, her other hand moving to Steve's lap.

"I think that should work..." he replied, leaning in to kiss at Jen's neck.

"How about you...cucky...does that sound good to you?"

"Y-yes Jen." I replied with a dry mouth.

"Pardon me?"

"Yes...Goddess."

"Very good. Don't want us to get off on the wrong foot being rude. Now, thank cucky for our dinner and cocktails babe..." Jen said to Steve.

"Thanks for our dinner and cocktails cucky." Steve said, his eyes still locked with Jens's.

"Thank him for agreeing to watch you fuck me with your big hard cock whilst he sniffs my heels, sucks my toes and licks my feet."

"Thanks for agreeing to watch me fuck your ex cucky, whilst you enjoy her feet..."

"Mmm, now thank me cucky, for letting you watch and worship my feet..."

"Thank you Goddess for letting me watch and worship your feet."

With that Jen smiled before returning her attention to Steve. She leaned in and they locked lips. Softly at first before growing into more passionate and lingering kisses. Steve had brought his right hand to rest on Jen's leg and began sliding it up her dress, revealing her long athletic leg. Jen pulled his head into hers, emitting moans as Steve's gripping of her body and lingering kisses grew more intense and firm. I felt my own cock growing in my trousers as I greedily eyed the couple from the far sofa. Jen briefly broke off her kissing with Steve to glance over at me at the exact moment I reached to adjust myself through my jeans.

"Hmm, you may be nicely dressed cucky, but I think you might be a bit over-dressed for what comes next. Why don't you be a good boy and strip down to your underwear?" She asked as Steve kissed and bit at her neck.

"Yes Goddess." I replied obediently.

Steve broke off briefly to look over at me with a condescending smirk before pulling Jen's face and lips back to his own. I stood up and removed my shirt and trousers, my boxers giving away my excitement. I removed my clothes until only my underwear remained. I placed my clothes in a pile at one end of the sofa as I sat leaning forward watching the couple eagerly. Jen's left hand was now pushing and gripping at Steve's growing bulge more firmly as the couple continued to kiss passionately. His hand had now moved up to Jen's chest, slipping under her dress and gripping at her perky breasts. I could not miss the fact Jen had begun playfully flexing and wriggling her heel clad feet as they continued, her ankles rotating. She broke off her kissing again to smile over at me, her face visibly flushed with passion.

"Oh cucky, it looks like you are excited already...but I need a huge favour. These nice heels might look very sexy on my feet, but the straps are sore. Do you mind crawling over here and taking them off my feet?"

"Yes Goddess." I replied as I slipped onto my knees and crawled to the couple.

Jen's legs remained stretched across Steve's lap, his imposing upper body towering over them. He broke off kissing Jen to look down at me with a bemused smile as I fumbled at the straps for Jen's heels. Up close the French tipped pedicure looked sublime as she once again wriggled her toes against the straps. I unbuckled the first strap and slid her right foot free of its heel. Jen raised her head away from kissing and biting at Steve's neck to lock eyes with him, running her fingers through his hair. She kept her gaze with his as she spoke.

"Go on cucky, give my worn heel a good sniff. How do they smell?"

I obediently raised Jen's worn discarded heel to my nose and inhaled deeply. My cock twitched in my boxers.

"Amazing Goddess. So irresistibly fragrant..."

"Mmm I thought you might say that. They should be the amount of times Steve has fucked me in them...isn't that right babe?"

"Well, I couldn't say how they smell...but yeah, you do love wearing them to bed...and we did get very sweaty...especially that night in the hotel up north..."

"Mmm oh fuck yes. That was so intense...our first night away. We fucked so hard and long I thought the bed was going to break. Should have been there for that one cucky..." Jen purred.

"A bit different than it would have been with him?" Steve chided, kissing at her neck.

"Mmm just a bit...but let's show him the main difference..."

Jen shuffled her legs to get access to Steve's belt. She unfastened it slowly before opening the button and zip of his jeans. She reached inside, skilfully opening his boxers underneath and guiding his arousal free. What emerged from Steve's jeans was enormous. Even only half erect, Jen was barely able to get her dainty fingers around its girth. As she stroked and coaxed it further free from Steve's jeans, the scale of its length also became clearer. Steve's cock was effortlessly superior to mine in every respect. It was at least 8 inches long, thick girth and veiny. Jen gently squeezed it between her fingers as she turned down to me sniffing her heels on my knees.

"Mmm see what I'm enjoying now cucky? Very different to yours, isn't it? Go on, sniff my shoes a bit more whilst you admire it. In fact, don't be shy. Slip your cock out of those boxers for comparison..."

With Jen's worn strappy heeled sandal still pressed to my nose, I fumbled at the button in my boxers with my other hand. It popped open and I slid my surging cock free. A warm wave of humiliation washed over me as my inferiority to Jen's new lover sunk in. Even though Steve was not yet fully hard, his cock was easily girthier and longer than mine. Whilst his was growing from Jen's attention, I was fully erect from simply sniffing the sweaty scent of her worn heels.

"Aww, not quite the same is it cucky? I mean, you aren't totally disappointing but I definitely traded up. Don't you agree?"

"Yes Goddess." I replied.

"He is definitely very excited from the smell of your feet. Don't want him to get too excited..." Steve joked.

"Hmm you're right, better keep his hands busy..." Jen purred.

Jen clambered onto her knees and threw one leg over her lovers waist so she was straddling Steve on the sofa, facing him. One hand continued to coax his growing erection whilst her other hand wrapped around his neck. She turned her head towards briefly towards me.

"Rub my feet..." Jen ordered.

She returned her attention to Steve, leaning in and kissing him passionately without a further word. I crawled closer and took her wriggling left foot into my hands, softly kneading and rubbing its length from her dainty toes and right the way up her smooth creamy sole. Jen began emitting soft whimpering moans as Steve's arousal grew ever more between her fingers and pressed between her legs. The couple became more frenzied in their kissing, locking lips for longer periods. Between long lingering kisses Steve grew more heated, firmly grasping and pulling at Jen's long flowing hair, forcing her head back so he could hungrily bite at her neckline. Jen could only emit long sighs of pleasure as he bit and kissed at her neck, writhing her body against his, her fingers stroking his growing cock. I continued eagerly massaging her foot, my fingers more firmly pressing and stroking down her soft soles and rubbing each toe. My mouth began to water as I admired her soft soles, remembering how once upon a time I had their perfection against my face. Steve meanwhile demonstrated his hunger for Jen's other features. He pulled down Jen's dress with one tug from his strong hand and forearm exposing her breasts in fine lingerie underneath. He hungrily began kissing and biting at Jen's breasts as she whimpered and sighed, pulling his face into her chest.

"Mmm god I love how excited this is making you..." Jen purred in Steve's ear. "You're insatiable..."

"I've been so fucking horny waiting for tonight...how about you? How hungry are you babe?"

"Mmm I'm famished...I want your big hard cock in my mouth whilst cucky watches and massages my feet..."

"Do it..." Steve panted in reply, his mouth at Jen's ear.

"Get to the end of the sofa cucky." Jen said.

I obliged, crawling around the couple and kneeling by the far end of the sofa. Jen climbed off Steve's waist and as she did so, he unfastened his belt and trousers and wriggled free of them until they fell around his ankles. Jen pulled her dress up over her head and cast it on the floor. She then lay down and outstretched herself along the sofa on her front as Steve sat at the far end from me. Jen rested her two bare feet together on the end of the sofa, inches from my face. She spoke without turning her head, her eyes locked with her lover as she began stroking his huge cock with her hand.

"I've had such a long week of shifts at work cucky, give my feet and toes a good rub like you used to whilst I suck my Bull's cock..." She purred.

Steve maintained his satisfied smirk, his eyes running down the length of Jen's flawless body as she took his growing cock into her mouth. A wave of humiliation washed over me as his eyes met mine whilst I knelt kneading Jen's soft creamy upturned soles. Almost as a reflex my eyes flicked to their perfection, unable to look Jen's superior Bull in the eye. He reached out and placed one hand on the back of her head and his other on her round ass, greedily grasping at its toned excellence. The pedicure had left Jen's feet as soft and supple as ever. My inferior cock surged through the button fly of my boxers as I massaged them. I sensed the first dribble of precum leaking at the tip as Jen moaned and flexed her feet as she explored the length and girth of her new lover with her lips and tongue. I had experienced her skill more than once before. The first time I ever stayed at her house she had demonstrated her skills on the very sofa she now shared with her new lover. A sign of my deficiency as a lover, I had barely lasted 30 seconds before erupting in her mouth. Steve by contrast had greater stamina and control, using his hand to guide Jen's head as she worked up and down his length. She knew my weaknesses and despite her distraction clearly worked it well, continuing to flex her soles and wriggle her toes as my hands and fingers worked up and down their length. Steve had his head cocked back enjoying Jen's skills before gripping her hair and raising her gaze to meet his.

"Fuck I love how you do that babe...ready to take this upstairs...?"

"Sure thing...how about you cucky?" Jen purred, turning and leaning on her forearm to stare down at me. She extended her leg and brushed her pedicured toes against my chest. "Ready to watch us have some more fun in bed?"

"Y-yes Goddess." I panted in reply.

"Good boy...follow us up. Don't forget to pick up my heels..."

I leaned back as Jen and Steve raised themselves off the sofa. Steve kicked his trousers and boxers away on the floor. He stood there towering with his herculean figure and surging cock. He and Jen locked eyes with each other as Jen took his hand and guided him towards the door. I clambered over and collected Jen's worn discarded heels as requested and followed them as they left. I climbed the stairs two steps behind them and soon we all arrived in Jen's bedroom. It was as I remembered it with the teal bedsheets and matching colour scheme on the wall. A chair in the corner of the room was a new arrival. Jen guided Steve to the edge of the bed, stroking his enormous length between her fingers and kissing him passionately. She broke off her kiss to speak.

"Mmm wait here a sec babe..."

She turned to me and strode towards me. She placed her hands on my shoulders and guided me backwards and beckoned me to sit on the corner chair. She stood leaning over me as I sat with her worn heels in my hand, gazing up at her flawless lingerie clad body. She ran her fingernails up the inside of my leg and suddenly grasped at my inferior leaking cock. I let out a whimper.

"Mmm this seems like a perfect place for you for now cucky...get a good view...sniff my worn sweaty shoes...and wait for me to call you over. I might even let you wank if you don't get too excited...I did my best cleaning my floors before tonight but it shouldn't be a problem if you need to clean my feet for me...I know how much you like cleaning dirty feet..."

Jen's words washed over me like warm honey, sending waves of inferiority through me. Her dainty fingers around my surging cock, the saccharine smell of alcohol on her breath. She had me right where she wanted me. Before I could reply she withdrew her hand from my cock and used it to raise my hand holding her worn heel to my face, pressing the sweaty sole against my nose. She turned and strode back to her hulking lover.

"Now babe, let's show my little shoe sniffing foot perv cucky how a real man pleases me..."

"Happy to..." Steve replied with a smile.

Jen wrapped her fingers around Steve's huge manhood as they kissed passionately again. He wrapped one hulking arm around Jen's waist and pulled her close to him. His other hand moved behind her neck, his fingers wrapping through her long flowing hair. He jerked her head back and she let out a sigh of delight as he bit and kissed at her neck. His arm around her waist slid down so his hand could grasp greedily at her toned ass. His hunger for her body was as insatiable as mine for her feet. As his kisses and bites grew more feverish and moved down her chest, Steve moved his hand from Jen's hair to flick off her bra strap. Jen effortlessly slid free from it and dropped it on the floor. I sniffed hard for every morsel of scent from her worn heel, drinking in the sweaty pheromonal scent of feet and leather. I imagined vividly how long and hard Steve must have fucked Jen as she wore these heels that night in the hotel room she mentioned. The many rippling orgasms he gave her as her toes flexed against the tight straps.

Jen turned her body and guided Steve onto the bed. She slid backwards onto the bed and kneeled on it, her body at a right angle to me in the corner. Steve clambered on to the bed facing her, his imposing body towering before her, his growing throbbing cock surging between them. Jen continued to coax it with her fingers, stroking his length as he sucked and licked at her perky tits. She let out coos and purrs of pleasure as he devoured her chest. With one hulking arm bracing her back he slid his other brawny arm and skilful hand between Jen's legs. She let out a gasp as his fingers reached the source of her pleasure. He began rubbing her through her underwear, the combination of his stubbled chin, skilful fingers and hungry mouth driving her wild. As Steve's bites and kisses returned to her neck Jen cocked her head to the side and glanced over at me with her devious dismissive smirk. She could see how excited and edged I was simply from inhaling the smell of her feet. How hard I was without even touching my inferior cock.

"Aww feeling left out cucky?" She said breathless. "Can't be having that. Come here and lick my dirty feet..."

Jen nodded her head in the direction of her wriggling feet now dangling off the edge of the bed. Steve raised his attention from Jen's neck to smirk over at me in reaction to the humiliating order. I fumbled on to my knees and crawled over to Jen's dangling feet. As her attention returned to Steve, I discovered Jen was correct. Walking from the living room up the stairs, down the hall and into her bedroom, flecks of dirt and dust were visible on her soles and the underside of her toes. Before I could begin Jen turned and placed her fingers on my chin, raising my gaze to hers.