New Foot Cuckold for an Old Flame

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck babe! I'm going to cum! Fuck yes! Yes! Yes!" Steve groaned breathlessly before quickly withdrawing his huge cock from between Jen's legs.

I saw his back and buttocks tense and clench as he climaxed, his heroic cock spurting his bull load over Jen's ass. He stroked and erupted for at least twenty seconds before finishing. Spent, Steve rolled over and lay beside Jen. Her hair tussled, strands sticking to the sweat on her forehead and face. She turned back to observe the huge pool of cum he had left across her ass and lower back. She moved to rest her head on Steve's chest as his herculean figure worked to catch his breath.

"Oh holy fuck babe that was so hot..." Steve panted.

"Mmm I agree. Don't think you have cum that hard since our Valentine's hotel stay..."

"Well, what can I say? You just know how to push my buttons babe...and maybe our little audience helped encourage me a bit..."

"Oh yes...almost forgot about our little helper down there...having fun down there sucking my toes?" Jen purred.

"Yes Goddess Jen." I replied as I kissed and licked her toes.

"Do you think you're going to...let him cum too?" Steve said with a smirk.

"Hmm, hadn't decided yet...I mean he has been a good boy I guess...and would be a bit unfair sending him away after he has stroked himself raw all this time...what do you think babe?" Jen said, taking Steve's fading but still impressive cock between her fingers and turning her face up towards his.

"Well, it's your call Babe. You give the orders. But it might be fun seeing how his load compares to mine..."

"Hmm good point babe. See that cucky? My bull looking out for you. So nice of him. Don't feel left out. Climb up on the bed and wank over my feet. Go on...before I change my mind..."

"Yes Goddess Jen." I replied.

I climbed up and knelt one knee on the foot of the bed, my meagre manhood hovering over Jen's wriggling feet and toes. I felt the couple's eyes burning into me as I began stroking, pumping my cock as Jen playfully slid her feet against one another and flexed her pedicured toes.

"Hmm that's it cucky, don't be shy. Show Bull and I just how much you like my pretty feet...just how turned on a loser like you gets from sniffing, kissing and licking them. How much you enjoyed worshipping them and watching whilst I got fucked by a real man..."

"He was watching and wanking for a while...should be a pretty big mess..." Steve joked.

"Hmm don't be so sure...in my experience cock size definitely links to load size...don't be surprised if his spurt doesn't measure up to yours babe...come on cucky, hurry up so we can go hop in the shower..." Jen said.

The humiliating narrative of the couple surged through me as I had my eyes locked on Jen's soft wriggling feet, still glistening with my saliva. Their dismissive remarks sent me over the edge and I could hold back no longer.

"Ah shit! Yes Jen! Yes!" I pathetically groaned as my body tensed.

I found my body folding forward as I tried to aim over Jen's writhing feet. My inferior cock spurted 5 or 6 times, coating her pedicured toes and parts of her soles. Jen and Steve looked down at me wide eyed and smiling as I was left knelt whimpering and humiliated at the foot of the bed. My heart was beating like a drum in my chest as I leaned sideways and rested on my forearm at the end of the bed. Depleted and humiliated before the superior couple.

"Ah good little cucky. Bet that brought back memories? As I thought, not as impressive as my Bulls load. Does it feel good to cum all over my pretty little toes again?" Jen asked with a smirk.

"Take it that's how he used to finish?" Steve asked.

"Oh yes, all the time. Well, assuming he lasted long enough. There were a few occasions where he had an 'accident' all over himself just sniffing my feet...isn't that right cucky?"

"Yes Goddess Jen." I replied breathless.

"Yes, such a dirty little foot pervert. Well, since we were so nice to you and even let you cum, there is a couple of final duties to fulfil. Get the pack of wipes from the drawers over there and help clean me up. Seems only fitting you help wipe all the cum off my ass and feet. There's a good cucky..." Jen said.

I climbed off the bed as the couple continued to kiss and laugh to each other. I opened the top drawer of the set of drawers and found the large pack of wipes. Taking a handful from the pack I climbed onto the bed the opposite side of Jen from Steve and carefully wiped up his thick Bull load from her ass and lower back. The volume of cum he had spurted over her left the mess I made over her feet pitiful by comparison. Large amounts had flowed down between her legs as well as pools flowing off her back and onto the bedsheets below. Once her back and ass were clean, I then set to work removing my mess from her feet and toes. It did not take as many wipes as it took to clean up Steve's load, but I had to work carefully between each one of her dainty pedicured toes and all around her soles.

"Mmm good job cucky. Wouldn't you say so babe?" Jen said with a wry smile.

"He has definitely earned his keep tonight. I think I'll hop in the shower..." Steve replied.

He climbed off the bed and once again radiated superiority as he strode around the room towards me. His hulking herculean frame still glistening with sweat, his faded but still impressive manhood dangling between his legs.

"Just a second babe...on the floor on your knees cucky." Jen ordered.

I did as commanded and knelt on the floor by the foot of the bed. Steve paused in the doorway of the bedroom looking back as Jen climbed to the foot of the bed. She sat on the end, her bare feet brushing the inside of my thighs. She deliberately raised her toes so they glanced the underside of my balls and fading meagre erection. She placed two fingers from her right hand on the underside of my chin so my eyes met hers.

"We have all had a lot of fun tonight cucky, but especially you I should say. I think that deserves a thank-you don't you? Thank my Bull boyfriend for fucking me like I deserve and letting you watch..."

"Thank-you for fucking my ex like she deserves and letting me watch..."

"Thank me for finding such a huge, hung, muscular lover as a boyfriend and letting you watch him fuck me senseless whilst you licked my feet..."

"Thank-you for finding such a huge, hung, muscular Bull and letting me watch you fuck him whilst I worshipped your flawless feet..."

"Babe, thank my cuck ex for being a little loser foot pervert who watched you fuck me into total bliss whilst he quietly worshipped my feet..."

"Thanks mate...for everything she said..."

"Your welcome cucky...see you in a second babe..." Jen said.

Steve disappeared from the doorway and I soon heard the familiar sound of Jen's shower surging into life. Jen remained seated at the foot of the bed, her fingers cradling my chin and guiding my gaze to hers.

"Well, how did you find that?" Jen asked softly.

"Incredible Jen. Absolutely unreal. I have never felt sensations like those I just felt fulfilling a role as your cuck. Watching you be taken like that. How did you find it?"

"Honestly? Surprisingly hot. I never thought I would be in a position with someone watching me have sex, never mind an ex who also happened to be licking my feet during. But, it was actually so erotic. The passion as Steve fucked me and knowing how turned on you were on the floor just from sniffing and sucking my feet. I think you might just have brought out a bit of a dominant streak I didn't know I had."

"Glad I could help."

"Well, if you want to be a great help, do you fancy cleaning up these bedsheets...cucky? I think you should remember where the machine, spare sheets and detergent are...you don't mind do you, if I join Steve in the shower?"

"No, not at all."

"Thanks...cucky." Jen replied, giving me a soft kiss on the cheek.

She climbed to her feet and I watched her tall Amazonian frame stride out of the room, briefly turning back with a smirk on her face before disappearing. I did as instructed and removed the soiled, stained sheets from the bed replacing them with a spare set from the chest of drawers. I overheard familiar giggling and moans from the shower as I climbed down the stairs with the soiled sheets and carried them to the machine at the back of the kitchen. I had time to get dressed before I heard steps creaking on the stairs. I returned to the hall to find Jen standing in her bathrobe, barefoot. Her damp hair flowed in long strands down her face and across her cleavage.

"That's the sheets all sorted. Also tidied your heels into your shoe rack in the wardrobe."

"Hmm still remember your way around then! Just had a very good shower. You'll be glad to hear you got rave reviews. Someone is very happy with how this evening worked out." Jen said with a smile.

"So glad to hear that. Happy I could help and that you could maybe see a bit more of what I am into..."

"Oh, you more than helped. I was surprised at first, but then again, maybe us having this kind of a relationship just makes more sense. But we are definitely very happy with how it went."

"That's good. Let me know anytime you maybe...want to try it again?"

"Hmm, well, since you ask. Our one year anniversary is coming up next month. We were thinking about a night out. Dinner, cocktails, maybe even a nice hotel in the city. If that was something you would like to help us with...?"

"Of course Jen, sounds amazing."

"Good. You'll be glad to hear I have had my eyes on a nice pair of strappy heels for it as well...I'm sure you would be happy to oblige in funding them..."

"Without question Jen."

"Thought so..." Jen replied.

She leaned in and kissed me on the cheek before giving me a soft hug.

"Let yourself out and have a safe drive home. We'll be in touch."

I drove home in a daze with a feeling of glowing warmth inside me. As I readied myself for bed and prepared to go to sleep the nights events finally sunk in. Just over a week ago I had not so much as spoken to Jen in over a year. Now, I had served her as a foot cuck. Funding her life with her new lover and serving in the shadow of the radiant passion they enjoyed in bed. My phone vibrated and I opened a new message from Jen. A picture of her long toned legs and dainty bare feet, stretched alongside the burly muscled legs and large feet of Steve as they lay in bed. 'Wish you were here...sleep tight cucky' the text read. I wanked over the picture before dozing off to sleep. My new life as a foot cuck to my ex having just begun.