New Foot Cuckold for an Old Flame

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No wanking...just cleaning..." she said before guiding my mouth to her feet.

She turned back to Steve as he continued to coax her with his fingers, rubbing her and guiding her pleasure. I extended my tongue and my heart skipped a beat as it made contact with the salty soft perfection of Jen's sole. I emitted a small whimper as the recollections came flooding back of the first time I had worshipped her feet. Her bemused smile, gazing down at me as I feverishly sniffed, kissed and licked her feet. Her eyes widening as her toes brushed the surging erection in my trousers. Shocked and fascinated that her size 8 feet could illicit such excitement in a man. But hearing the couple moaning and sighing on the bed brought back the hard reality. In that room, in that moment, I was no man. At least not a real man. As my tongue rolled around Jen's soles and between her toes picking up flecks of dirt and dust, waves of humiliation washed over me as the truth sank in. I was a cuck. A weak and eager servant, merely deserving of watching and worshipping. The only pleasure I could offer by simply admiring the superior couple in their ecstasy as I cleaned her feet. Steve continued to skilfully drive Jen closer and closer to climax with his fingers, his stubbled face pressing and biting at Jen's neck, his fingers having slipped inside her underwear. His eyes occasionally gazed down at me with his smirk of superiority over Jen's shoulder, eyeing me as I eagerly cleaned his girlfriend's dirty feet. Licking and sucking the lowest part of her in his presence. Jen's breaths grew shallower and more frantic as she braced herself against Steve's brawny frame.

"Oh fuck...don't stop...right there Steve...Yes! Yes! Yes!" Jen moaned to the ceiling.

Jen's passion erupted between her legs as she soaked her underwear and dribbled through to the bedsheets below. My cock surged once again as her toes wriggled and writhed against my lips and nose.

"Oh holy shit Steve...that felt so fucking good...I want more..."

"Mmm good girl, I want to fuck you with our audience watching..."

"You read my mind...Cucky, go back to the corner and sniff my shoes...watch how a real man fucks me..." Jen chided, only turning her head sideways to give the order.

I crawled away from her wriggling toes and flexing soles which now glistened with my saliva and returned to my seat in the corner. Jen slid her legs underneath her and Steve grabbed her by her thighs. With one effortless flick he pulled Jen's long toned legs towards him so they were extended either side of his body and guided himself between them. Jen lay flat on the bed on her back gazing up with desire at her lover. Steve guided his length between Jen's legs and she let out a moan as his powerful length and girth slid inside her. Bracing her legs on his shoulders, he began thrusting with long purposeful strokes whilst one skilful hand moved to guide her pleasure further, stroking her from outside as his enormous cock thrust inside.

"Oh fuck yes...right there...slow first then pound me with that huge cock..." Jen said breathlessly.

"You're really fucking turned on by your ex watching aren't you?" Steve panted in reply.

"It's so hot! Better than I imagined! Make me cum again in front of him...don't feel left out cucky, sniff my sweaty worn heels..." Jen said with a wry smile.

Her attention returned to Steve towering over her, his visible abs tensing as he continued to thrust inside her. I obeyed her command, sniffing hard on the sole of her worn discarded heeled sandals. My tongue occasionally flicked out to search for particles of flavoursome sweat from the leather sole. My inferior cock surged and leaked between my legs as my greedy gaze wandered to Jen's wriggling pedicured toes and flexing feet dangling in mid-air either side of Steve's imposing body. His thrusts were growing more intense and forceful, his body moving faster and Jen's pleasure visibly reaching fever pitch once again. She reached out to desperately grab at her pillows and the bedsheets to brace herself for another toe-curling orgasm as Steve pounded harder and faster.

"Oh fuck yes! Yes! Right there baby! Oh my god!" Jen shrieked as another climax electrified her body.

I continued to obediently sniff at her worn heels, running my nose greedily around the toe imprints on the black leather sole. Desperately hunting for fragrance as I eagerly eyed the couple.

"Holy fuck that felt so good." Jen purred. "I want another..."

"Spread your legs for me babe..." Steve said in reply.

"Hmm I have a handy helper for that. Come here cucky." Jen ordered.

I placed her worn discarded heel on the chair and walked to the side of the bed. Jen flicked her legs wider until her right foot was poised in mid-air before me.

"I need a big favour cucky. Hold my foot right there. Can you do that for me? That's a good boy. And sniff my toes whilst he fucks me. Just sniffing, no licking. Don't' want you getting too over excited..." Jen said with a smirk, her gaze returning to her herculean lover.

"Promoted to toe sniffing already. At least he should get a better view from there." Steve joked.

"Hmm he should see how a real man fucks me from all angles..."

Steve wasted no time as he once again began thrusting between Jen's legs. She let out a longing sigh of pleasure as his enormous pulsing manhood spread her open once again. He glided effortlessly inside her, the gap between Jen's legs glistening with sweat and her own juices. I obediently stood grasping her ankle as instructed, my nose pressed against her wriggling toes. Even from the short time Jen had been pounded by Steve they had grown much more pheromonal, the scent wafting into my nostrils and causing my meagre manhood to surge again. My eyes flicked open and as a reflex I reached with my other hand, so I was bracing Jen's foot in place with both hands as Steve's pace quickened. Jen's gaze flicked momentarily from her lover to me, giving me a mischievous smile as she glimpsed my desperation. One of her hands moved behind her head, moving her long luscious hair from her face and bracing herself on the pillow behind her. She wriggled her toes on my nose and my heart fluttered before she quickly flicked her attention back to Steve, staring intently into his eyes as he continued to fuck her harder and deeper on the bed.

Steve slid in and out of Jen with long deep strokes, impressively displaying his length and girth spreading her open. His brawny arms were ample at keeping Jen's legs spread open for him, his hands pressed against the back of her thighs comfortably spreading her legs open and upward for him. His weight and strength made my role holding Jen's leg in place for him redundant, but it was never for practicality. Holding her foot was simply to display my obedience. My inferiority. The penny dropped as my eyes flicked open intently sniffing Jen's wriggling toes. I was lost in the aroma, fulfilling my role of submission. Sniffing her feet as she was fucked by a clearly superior man was no longer a conscious act, it was instinctive. Falling into my rightful place in the natural order. I could never fuck Jen like this. Standing by the bed leaking, surging and sniffing her aromatic pedicured foot the most I could provide. Steve's rhythm increased and his pace quickened once again into shorter sharper thrusts. His hulking body pounding in such quick motions caused the headboard to bang against the wall. Jen's slow moans grew to frantic shrieks as he continued, his thumb stimulating from outside as his huge manhood pleased her from within. My eyes briefly met his as he pounded, his mouth revealing his teeth in a wry smirk. I sensed the derision in his look, beads of perspiration rolling down his forehead as I eagerly sniffed the lowest, sweaty, fragrant part of his girlfriend's body.

"Oh god Steve yes! Right there! Don't stop! That huge cock feels soooo fucking good! Yes! Yes! I'm cumming!"

"That's it babe! Cum for me. Cum on my cock whilst your dirty foot perv ex sniffs your feet!"

Steve's hard pounding, huge cock, skillful hands and final goading sent Jen over the precipice. Once more waves of ecstasy cascaded through her body and I felt her leg tense and toes flex on my nose. As the waves subsided, she had a chance to catch her breath.

"Mmm fuck babe, you've always been good but tonight...I'll be lucky to walk in the morning..."

"What can I say? Having a captive audience inspires me..."

"Mmm is that so? Better make sure he has a good view." Jen said, turning to me.

"Get on your fucking knees on the floor cucky. Suck my toes whilst he takes me from behind."

Steve leaned his hulking figure back on his legs, brawny arms supporting him as Jen rolled onto her front and slid back towards his lap. Steve once again smirked at me clambering onto the floor by the bed on my knees. I moved until my face was near Jen's left foot, resting on the edge of the bed.

"Go on, there's a good boy. Suck my toes. Show my Bull boyfriend how much you love them..."

Ripples of humiliation washed over me as I knelt on the hard wood floor, wrapping my lips around Jen's wriggling toes as her boyfriend looked on. I let out an involuntary whimper as her salty sweaty toes hit my tongue. The flavour was as strong and sensational as I remembered, made stronger by the heat and passion of the evening.

"He didn't wait around. Such an eager little toe sucker..." Steve chided.

"Oh he is very eager, don't worry. But feel free to offer some encouragement if you want..."

"I thought only you got to order him around?"

"Giving orders, yes. I didn't say anything about some gentle encouragement..." Jen sighed.

"Well in that case...go on loser. Get a mouthful of toes and watch..."

Steve briefly pushed the back of my head with his hand, pressing me into Jen's foot. He then pulled her hips towards him and once again slid himself inside her. Jen let out another sigh of delight as he began thrusting, his hulking figure towering over me. Jen's moans began once again as she felt the powerful thrusts of her lover. He grasped her hips firmly with both hands, his brawny arms holding her frame in place as he thrust. I hungrily devoured her toes, feeling them wriggle between my lips with the pleasure of Steve's manhood flowing through her body.

"Mmm god your big dick feels so fucking good babe..." Jen purred, glancing back at Steve.

"I love how your tight cunt feels around my cock babe." Steve panted in reply.

"Mmm, fuck yes. Getting a good view cucky? Take my toes out of your mouth when you speak!" Jen chided, flicking her gaze to me.

"Yes Goddess Jen." I mumbled in reply.

"Hmm better than you ever could. Jerk that pathetic dick whilst you suck my toes and watch a real man fuck me."

Jen turned her head to face the headboard again as I obeyed. Steve quickened his pace, spurred by witnessing his girlfriend further humiliate her loser ex. I felt his eyes once again on me as I took my surging leaking cock into my hand. I began stroking slowly, knowing how easily I could climax. I reached with my spare hand and took hold of Jen's upturned heel, holding her foot in place for my eager worship. I feverishly sucked each wriggling pedicured toe and began growing bolder, running my tongue along her toe line and across the ball of her foot. Delirious with delight she did not notice my tongue wandering, further indication of how little my worship contributed to her pleasure. Steve's pace quickened once again, growing more intense with shorter harder thrusts. He raised his right foot and placed it flat on the bed, allowing his hulking frame to lean further over Jen's body on all fours beneath him.

Jen's moans rose once again to frenzied shrieks. Steve now braced her hips with just one hand. He outstretched his other brawny arm and wrapped his hand in Jen's long dark hair, gripping tightly. Her pleasure spiked as he pulled on her hair, jerking her head back. This was the herculean god a woman like Jen deserved. He took effortless control of her, fucking her into bliss on the bed. The bedframe shrieked in strain as much as Jen did in delight.

"Aww fuck yes you like that don't you babe!? You like taking my big dick whilst your loser ex sucks your feet!? Tell me how good it feels!" Steve said breathless.

"Fuck Steve! Yes! Yes! Right there! Oh my god you fuck me so much better than he ever could. God your dick is so much bigger. Fuck me hard and make me cum as cucky sucks my sweaty feet! Show him how a real man fucks me!" Jen groaned.

The shy, quiet, retreating Jen I had known when we were together was long gone. In that moment, fuelled by satisfaction from a superior stallion, she had transformed into a commanding Goddess. Her bedroom memories of dissatisfaction and ambivalence whilst we were together now distant. The sounds, sights and smells of the room were a divine symphony of the supremacy she and her new lover projected onto me. Their superiority clear from the volume of her moans, the slapping of her lovers thighs on hers, the bed creaking under the strain, the flavour and pungent scent of her salty wriggling toes. Her satisfaction had assured her ascent to a higher plain. A place of ecstasy and dominance. She deserved a well-endowed lover. She deserved to be fucked with stamina, power and passion. She deserved to be worshipped from below as she was pleasured. She saw it now for herself, occasionally glancing down at me with a ridiculing smirk. Amused at how much pleasure I drew from whimpering and worshipping at her feet and toes.

Jen lost control of her speech as Steve moved his free hand from her waist to between her legs. His skilful fingers excited her as his huge throbbing manhood pounded her. The combination of stimulating with his fingers and thrusts with his huge cock sent her over the edge once more. I felt the familiar trembling rippling down to the tips of her toes. A sudden involuntary jerk of her leg sent her toes flying free from my mouth, confirming yet another orgasm wave crashing. Steve leaned over her quivering body, beads of his sweat dripping onto Jen's back. He wrapped a hand around Jen's neck as he muttered in her ear.

"Mmm did you cum on my hard cock like a good little girl?"

"Holy shit babe you fuck me so hard with that huge cock. I just can't help it..."

"Better than toe sucker down there...?"

"Hmm far better. No comparison..." Jen purred, turning to look down at me. "I didn't tell you to stop stroking cucky. You might as well. Between the two cocks in this room, it's definitely not good for anything else..." Jen said breathless.

"Hmm shit babe. All this hot fucking and you cucking your ex is getting me so close..."

"I know, so naughty. It's working for me too...fuck me on my side...I love how it feels..."

I remained knelt on the floor stroking my surging leaking cock as Jen rolled onto her right side on the bed. Steve followed suit, clambering over her frame and lying his hulking body beside hers. As he guided himself between Jen's legs once more, she clicked her fingers and pointed me to the foot of the bed.

"Suck my feet." Jen said calmly but commandingly.

I clambered on my knees around the corner of the bed to the foot until I was knelt gazing up at the couple. Jen's feet lay together a short distance from the end and I leaned over, bringing my face towards them. Jen looked down at me with that familiar wicked glint in her eyes, her lips parted in a wry smirk. Her herculean lover had guided his enormous manhood between her legs and was biting and kissing at her neck as he began to thrust.

"Make yourself useful down there cucky...lick and suck every bit of sweat off my pretty feet...and stroke that pathetic cock..." Jen said with a swift dismissive flick of her eyes toward the floor.

"You really like him licking your feet, don't you?" Steve muttered into her ear.

"Normally I can take it or leave it...but it's growing on me. Might as well put him in his place whilst a real man with a proper cock makes me cum...show him how it's done..." she said in reply, turning her head for her lips to meet his.

Steve needed no further encouragement. His glistening pulsing cock glided between Jen's thighs and effortlessly filled her once again. He wrapped one burly arm around her upper body so he could greedily grasp at her breasts. His other arm ran down her body between her legs to excite her further with his fingers as he began to thrust. Jen's eyes shut and her body quivered as he began to thrust slowly and deep at first. Her breath quivered as his manhood slid deep inside her, rhythmically thrusting with the strength of his hips. Jen's toes and soles wriggled and flexed involuntarily as his pace began to slowly quicken. I continued to feverishly lick and suck every inch of her feet, her soles and toes soon glistening with my saliva. The taste and scent of humiliation washed from the tip of my tongue through my body as I quietly cleaned Jen's sweat from her feet. I slowed the pace of my edging, feeling tension and excitement bristling at the base of my leaking cock. Steve moved his face beside Jen's ear, his hot breath tingling at her neck as he panted his words of encouragement.

"Mmm you like that babe? You like how my cock feels fucking you like that in front of your cuck ex...?"

"Oh fuck Steve right there! Yes! Oh god you fuck me so much better than he ever could...holy fuck his cock wasn't big enough to fuck me like this! Give me every inch of that big cock whilst he cleans my feet. I love when you fuck me on my side! Right there...you're making me cum again!" Jen shrieked as Steve's pace reached a crescendo.

Once again Jen's toes and soles tensed and flexed against my eager lips as waves of pleasure washed through her. Steve was not yet spent though. With the strength of his herculean frame, he quickly and effortlessly flicked Jen on to her stomach beside him. He clambered over her so he was straddling her body, his burly arms pressing her waist into the bed. His manhood still inside her his imposing frame now towered over Jen. His broad back was covered in beads of sweat. In response to his movement, Jen had crossed her ankles one over the other, her feet still resting against my face and hungry lips. Steve began pounding, his strength and weight driving himself deeper and harder into Jen.

"Oh fuck Steve! Yes! Yes! Fuck me just like that! Pound me whilst cucky sucks my feet! Oh fuck you better be cleaning my sweaty feet cucky! You watching!? Watch like a fucking loser! Lick and suck those toes clean whilst I get pounded by a real man!"

"Fuck yes babe! Order him around! I love how you treat him like such a bitch whilst I fuck you! Take my big cock whilst he sucks your feet and watches like a loser!" Steve groaned, his pace unstoppable.

The bed creaked and groaned as loud as Jen's moans of pleasure. The headboard banged against the back wall with increasing urgency as Steve fucked Jen into delirium. His enormous pulsing cock glided effortlessly and powerfully between Jen's toned thighs, driving deeper into her passionate wet excitement. I grasped her ankles desperately to maintain their position close to my face and tongue. With each thrust from Steve's formidable body her pleasure increased, waves of ecstasy washing through her body. I desperately searched for every last morsel of sweat and pheromonal flavour from between her toes, her heels and along the arch of Jen's feet.

Ripples of degradation flowed through me as I obediently and eagerly sucked and licked every inch of Jen's feet in the presence of her new superior lover. Effortlessly superior to me in every way. His presence, power, endowment and stamina utterly beyond compare to me. For a Goddess like Jen this was my place. An eager and servile slave, my only role in her pleasure to worship and serve whilst she was ravished by a real man. Steve's pounding and the slaps of his muscular thighs against Jen's reached a frenzied pace and I noticed the muscles on his back begin to tense. His groans reached new intensity as I sensed he was about to climax.