New Free Use Law Announced - Final

Story Info
Two weeks later, Mum offers me to Dad to be used.
3.8k words
4.59
28.7k
38

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 12/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I laid in bed still stripped naked from being used by Jack last night and almost wanting to message him to come and fuck me again but then I remembered that mum said she wanted to talk to me this morning, I had absolutely no idea what this was about cause over the past couple of weeks, her and dad have been fucking almost as much as me and Jack.

A smile appeared on my face as I was feeling incredible about the whole situation, being used by Jack at every possible moment, in the shower, while I've been sat at my desk working, even right after dinner as I was tidying up, just Jack's to use at any point. Every one of us had gotten used to the sights and sounds of each other fucking and having our parents doing the exact same thing as us was a huge turn on.

I flicked through my phone briefly as my friends group chat had changed significantly from a couple of weeks ago when everyone apart from Sarah was opposed to the new law, now it seems like everyone was getting on board with it, the slutty side of my friends was shining through and it wasn't uncommon to see pictures of them in promiscuous positions. I'd sent my fair share of pictures and videos to them, mainly they commented on how thick and juicy Jack's cock was and how they wished their brothers, dad's, uncles, cousins and even grandfather's had something like that for them.

Finally I got out of bed and got dressed into something comfortable before heading downstairs where mum was watching TV, dad and Jack must have already left to go watch football, it was nice to have the day with mum and I still didn't know what she wanted to talk to me about. As I sat down there was a report that came on about how productivity in the work place had gone up substantially since the introduction of the free use law and that the decreased stress levels was boosting people's moods and health.

"Morning sweetie, you have a good night?" Mum said with a smile as she sipped her coffee, I let out a little laugh as I sat down next to her "can't complain, Jack certainly is very thorough when we have sex, how was your night?" I say with a big smile as I heard her and dad having their own fun. "Oh you know, the usual... your dad certainly knows what he's doing but..." mum says but I could tell something was wrong. I place my hand on her knee "mum what's wrong?" I say while looking concerned.

Mum places her hand on mine and with a little smile "nothings wrong dear, everything is great, me and your dad are having the best sex we've had in years but its just.... he's... he's moaned your name while he's cumming for the past 3 nights... and I can't get the thought of you and him out of my mind" I look at mum as she explains, my face going red as I thought she was going to be upset with me, I pulled my hand away and looked away.

"I'm sorry mum, I didn't mean to put that thought in his head" I blurt out without understanding what mum was meaning. Mum grabs my hand, holding it tight "sweetie, you've got nothing to be sorry for, you're a beautiful sexy young woman and.... and I want you to fuck your dad... I want to watch you fucking your dad" she says, I was a little shocked that she'd be so open to me fucking dad but that's exactly what she said and the look on her face as she blushed told me she was being serious.

I squeeze mum's hand as I smile at her "I'll do it if you're 100 percent sure you want me too" I say looking into mums eyes. "I'm certain sweetie and don't worry about Jack, he can have a day off from you" mum says as she laughs a little and has a big smile on her face.

Sat there with my naughty thoughts, I'm surprised that my leggings were able to contain the sheer amount of wetness from my pussy, thoughts of dad and his thick cock were swirling around my head, thinking about the sounds mum was making when he was fucking her and soon, I'd be experiencing the same thing. I kept thinking back to how similar dad's and Jack's cocks were and I wonder if they would feel the same too.

As time went on I was wondering what would happen as soon as dad and Jsck returned home and I just hoped that Jack wouldn't be too upset that dad would be finally getting his turn with me. Mum looks over at me "they should be home soon, we better go get ready" she says and smiles at me, walking over to me and taking me by the hand upstairs and back into my room, mum turns and smiles at me as she goes over to my underwear drawer, looking through my various sets of sexy underwear "now we have to find something that your dad will love" mum says with a naughty smile as I sit on the edge of my bed watching her going through my bra and panties.

She pulls out a lace light blue set and holds it up against herself "I might have to borrow this" she giggles and then puts it on top of the drawer before pulling out a dark purple set uttering "perfect" to herself, throwing it over to me "your dad will love this, put it on and come to my room" she says before grabbing the light blue set off and walking out of my room.

I hadn't even worn these since I got them, pulling off my oversized t-shirt and pulling down my leggings, I couldn't help but run a single finger across my already soaked pussy. Closing my eyes and trying my hardest not to get carried away, I slip on the dark purple underwear and look at myself in my mirror, remembering why I bought it in the first place, I don't think there would be anyway dad wouldn't want to have his way with me if I was wearing this.

The panties hugged my perky ass and I could immediately see a wet patch forming as the fabric felt incredible against my pussy, I walked out of my room and into my parents room where my mum was getting undressed. I stood at the doorway, watching mum slipping out of her clothes and pulling on my underwear, if only she knew that I'd been fucked in those very panties that now tightly hugged her ass and pussy, as I watched on I could see how excited she was and in doing so was making me extremely excited too.

As we both stood there wearing my underwear we hear the front door with dad and Jack in a happy mood, I walked over to mum and she put her arm around my waist smiling at me as we waited for dad to appear, soon enough he walked in and his jaw immediately dropped to the ground and a bulge was beginning to build as he looked on at both me and mum "I've got a surprise for you" mum says before nudging me forward "you are going to finally use your daughter" she followed, hearing mum talk like that was so sexy and hot, I needed dad right now.

I stood in front dad, his big thick cock growing harder by the second as he glanced over at mum and the back to me, from what I'd hear of him and mum he was a very dominant and thorough fucker. All of a sudden I felt his hands on my shoulders pushing me down hard to my knees, I was his to do whatever he wanted with and clearly he wanted to feed me his thick cock.

I couldn't wait any longer as I reached out to grab his throbbing cock through his jeans, dad immediately slaps my hands away and put his hands around my face tilting it up so I was looking deep into his eyes "Just wait my little slut" dad says in a commanding tone, I'd never seen him be so in control he always let mum discipline us when we were younger but I guess that wasn't the same in the bedroom, he was in control, everything was going to be his way and my panties were flooded as his strong hands released my face and I looked up at him, undoing his jeans and pulling them down, his boxers soon followed and I was inching closer and closer to his magnificent throbbing cock, crawling towards it, wanting to taste it, to lick it, to suck it.

As I'm on my knees looking up at my dad's cock I hear my mums voice behind me "she will learn Dave, just give her time" as soon as she said that I realised that dad had trained her to be his obedient cumslut a long time ago, I look around to see her sat on her makeup chair, her legs spread and clearly ready to enjoy the show that me and dad would be putting on for her.

I turn my head to look back at dad and as I do, he takes a firmly grasp of my bright ginger hair, with his other hand he grabs the base of his thick cock and brings it closer to my mouth. I knew exactly what to do, he wouldn't have to train me as much as mum, I was already a submissive cumslut who loved nothing more than to be used.

Without any preparation or warming up, I felt my dad's big thick cock sliding all the way down my throat and let out a groan as his cum filled balls pressed against my chin. I could feel my eyes beginning to water as he kept me there for what seemed like forever but right now I was his, to be used however he saw fit and right now he wanted to use my throat. Soon after he began to pull every inch of his thick cock out of my mouth, a layer of saliva soaking it as he thrusted it back in and then again and again and again, he was fucking my pretty little mouth the same way I saw him fucking mums throat a couple of weeks ago.

Every sloppy sound that my mouth made as my dad fucked it, was making my pussy even wetter than it already was to the point that I was desperate for it to be eaten, desperate for it to be fucked. My wish would soon be granted but not in the way I thought it would be, my dad pulled his thick cock from my throat as I gasped for breath but a huge smile on my face as saliva dripped off my chin and off of his throbbing cock.

All of a sudden I'm lifted off the floor and pushed backwards onto my parents bed, with my legs being spread and showing my soaked panties off to both of my parents, I look up and let out a little cute giggle as I look at my dad. He looks over at mum and without saying a word to her, she pulls her fingers from inside her panties and walks over to dad.

I laid on my back watching my parents kissing and trying to keep my hands to myself, my heart almost stopped when dad turned around to mum and said "do you want to taste our baby girl first?" But the way he said it, it wasn't a question, that's exactly what he wanted mum to do, here in this bedroom he was in control and seeing my dad so in control was very exciting to me.

I giggled at the thought of mum eating my soaked pussy just like dad ordered her to do but I wasn't expecting dad to literally force her as he grabbed hold of her hair and put her down to her knees in front of me, with his other hand tugging sharply at my panties revealing my soaked pussy to both him and mum. A few seconds after dad forced mum's face into my pussy as her tongue began to explore every sopping wet crevice of my pussy, moaning as she was licking up all of my sweet juices.

I was moaning loudly and I was only going to get louder as I looked up and saw my dad's commanding eyes watching us both, his hand still firmly gripping mums hair, his cock twitching as he watched on in delight. The thing that came to my mind was that this was not the first time they had done this and it was definitely not the first time mum had eaten pussy, she knew exactly what to do as I responded to her tongue with a series of increasingly loud moans.

With both of my hands I squeezed my tits through my bra and rubbing my nipples through the fabric, my mind wondered to Jack as I had no idea where he was and he was probably wanting his cumslut to give him his day fuck but today I belonged to mum and dad.

Mum's moans as she ate my pussy were sending vibrations coursing through my clit and bringing me close to orgasm and dad knew this, it was like he'd been studying me, listening to my body for when I was about to orgasm and that's when he pulled mums hair and pulled her away from my pussy, standing her back up as they kissed passionately again, sharing my pussy juice between them as they both moaned into each others mouth, clearly enjoying what I had to offer.

"Go sit back down Nicole" he demanded as I watched him release my mum and she walked back over to her makeup chair with her legs spread wide and started to rub her pussy once again. I felt dad's strong hands on my body as he torn off my panties and I do mean torn off, they were ruined but I was too horny to care the he flipped me over onto my stomach and positioned my ass high in the air as his hands went down my back undoing my bra and spanking my perky ass until it was red raw and I was practically begging for his thick cock to be thrusted deep inside me.

I turn my head to look over at mum who's gaze hasn't left us as she plays with her pussy. The next thing I hear is the sound of Jack's voice "I guess I should have seen this coming at some point" he said as he walked into the room and stood next to mum with a clear bulge in his shorts, to my surprise mum wastes no time, getting her hands all over his thick cock and Jack's fingers move inside her panties.

That's when i felt it, the thickness of my dad's cock rubbing up and down the entrance to my soaked pussy and pushed, both of us letting out a loud gasp as his cock was plunged deep into me, I moaned loudly and my eyes widen looking over at Jack and mum beginning to have their own fun, I smile at them and they both smile back before I feel dad's tight grip on my hair pulling it back as he began to thrust harder and deeper.

I didn't think that I could get fucked any harder than when Jack was pumping his thick cock into me but the tight grip on my hair and my ass as dad fucked me was unlike anything I'd experienced. I now understand why mum was making the noises that she did, dad was merciless and relentlessly pounding my tight pussy.

Anyone walking by our house would surely be able to hear my moans that were almost turning into screams the more dad's magnificent cock pounded into me, I was so turned on and I could feel a deep intense orgasm building, one that approaching fast as my body began to quiver under the sheer amount of pounding I was taking "OH FUCK.... DAD... IM CUMMING" I screamed "OH GOD.. OH GOD... DAD...." I continued as i couldn't hold back any longer as my body went into uncontrollable quivers and the only thing keeping me in the same place was dad's strong hands.

I thought that me orgasming and screaming out of ecstasy would make my dad want to slow down and give my pussy the rest it needed but he had other ideas, he pulled my hair more and more until he could place his strong firm hands around the back of my neck, as I panted and moaned trying to get my breath back he relentlessly pounded my sensitive pussy with more force than I'd ever been fucked with before. I could only imagine that Jack and mum were watching on in amazement at how rough and controlling dad was being with me, his little girl.

Dad pulled his thick cock from me and then positioned me onto my back, moving me further onto the bed as he pulled my already unclasped bra off and throwing it in the same pile as my ruined panties.

Dad's large frame climbed on top of me with one of his hands moving up my body, tightly gripping my face as he kissed me just like he kissed mum earlier, tasting my own pussy on his tongue before he pulled away and turned my head to stare at mum and Jack who were extremely close right now, mum was sucking on Jack's thick cock as he reached down and fingered her soaked pussy, soaking the lingerie that she took from my drawer. "See your mum is just as slutty as you are Lottie... that's where you get it from... your submissive slutty side" dad said into my ear just loud enough for mum to hear with a dirty little smile on his face.

I couldn't stop my flushed face from smiling as dad sat up slightly and almost bent me in half, lifting my legs up and plunging his thick cock back into me. He'd only been out of my pussy for a couple of minutes but I craved him more than ever, now that I knew Jack was being taken care of.

As I looked up into dad's eyes and moaned with a cute little smile on my face, he smiled back, like he'd finally broken me, like he'd converted me into his little slut, but what he didn't know was I was always his little slut. His strong grip wrapped around my throat as he went back to mercilessly slamming his thick cock in and out of my pussy, driving me to my second orgasm in a very short space of time.

My body was his, my mouth was his, my pussy was his, I was his little fuck toy but I just hoped that mum would still get to experience this but mum was currently preoccupied by the second thick cock in the house, over my moans I hear a faint but increasingly loud moan. I look out of the corner of my eye to see mum knealing on her makeup chair and Jack sliding his thick cock into her pussy, pounding mum just like I was getting pounded by dad.

I was impressed by the amount of stamina an older guy like my dad had but he had to be getting close, there's no way he would be used to a pussy as tight as mine, unless mum was just as tight and he was fucking me exactly like he fucks her. The thought of being a younger version of my mum was so hot to think about, our tits are pretty much identical so I wondered if our pussies are too.

As I laid there with my legs spread wide apart and high up in the air as dad relentlessly pounded my pussy, his thrusts started to become slower... longer as he was pulling his entire thick cock out of me before thrusting back in. He was really making me feel his huge size as my body began to shake and quiver as my body lost control once again but then dad pulled his cock out on last time and were quickly replaced with two of his fingers as he rapidly fingered me until my orgasm was in full flow.

I screamed as I orgasmed harder than the first time and possibly harder than I ever have done before, my hands gripping the bed sheets as I closed my eyes and allowed the orgasm to take control of my body, as I writhe around in pleasure, I felt my dad's fingers being pulled from me and a moment later, heavy breathing and a couple of involuntary grunts as thick ropes of cum splattered all over my body, my tits were covered and I even felt it on my face as I opened my eyes to my dad stroking his thick cock over my body, moaning and groaning as the huge load he'd built up from everything we'd done was unleashed onto me and I was immediately covered in the very seed that created me.

As I sat up and felt my dad's huge load dripping down my body, across my stomach and onto my pussy, soaking the bed sheet under me. It seems like our display was a little much for Jack and mum as Jack had just dumped his big thick load inside our mum and groaned loudly as he pulled his thick cock from her and a flood of his cum dripped out and onto her makeup chair. All mum could do was use her hand to scoop some up and taste it like the cumslut she was.

Mum stands up and walks over to me "come on sweetie, let's go get cleaned up" she says to me with a smile, Jacks cum leaking from her pussy and dad's cum dripping over my body as she led me into the bathroom but as she did I looked around the room at my whole family naked and satisfied was so exciting to see and I knew that nothing would be the same after this, I was completely at my families use and now it seemed like my mum was too.

---

Thank you for reading my story, I tried to come up with a better ending and I couldn't, so I've decided to end it here. Thank you so much for the support throughout my first story.

Lottie <3