New Free Use Law Announced Pt. 03

Story Info
My brother coming into my room to talk about last night.
1.3k words
4.53
29.1k
35

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 12/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning I woke up to the sound of someone knocking on my door, I was still laid partially naked in my bed, my pyjama bottoms on the floor next to me, my top was still unbuttoned as I said "come in", pulling up a blanket to cover myself as Jack walked in "can we talk about last night?" I was stunned that he wanted to talk about it but I was more than happy for him to come into my room right now.

I smiled at him as he walked into my room wearing the exactly same clothes that I saw him in last night when he caught me listening to our parents, only this time he was missing the throbbing bulge in his shorts. As he sat down on the edge of my bed, it looked as though he forced a smile and really refused to make eye contact with me.

"So... what did you want to talk about?" I said calmly as I sit up on my bed, keeping my blanket close to my chest as to not freak Jack out, after all he was still my brother and I loved him and wanted him to talk to me.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry for making you jump last night, I didn't know you were out there... doing that" Jack says, constantly looking down as he does.

I let out a little giggle that you were apologising, I reach forward and touch Jack's hand as I say "why are you apologising? It's me who should be saying sorry... I don't know what came over me, this new law has sent people wild... myself included" I smile at Jack afterwards and squeeze his hand, unknowingly letting the blanket slip down and revealing more skin and cleavage than before, more than any brother should see of his sister in normal circumstances.

I feel Jack grab my hand and look over at me, the look on his face told me that he'd seen my exposed chest as his face started to go a deep red colour but I wasn't going to even attempt to cover myself, if I was going to take this law into my own hands this was my time "ummm... what... what were you even doing outside their room?" Jack finally says.

"What did it look like I was doing?" I laugh "I couldn't help myself, I heard mum and something took over my body where I needed to sort myself out" I say trying to justify my actions and letting the blanket slip all the way to my lap, my thin pyjama top was the only thing stopping Jack from getting a full view of my perky tit.

Before Jack could reply "what were you doing coming out of your room with that big bulge in your shorts? You must have heard them too" I say as I pull my hand back and cross my arms in front of you, pushing up my tits as Jack was refusing to look in my direction. "So... why were you that hard?" I keep pressing, demanding an answer.

I don't think Jack could believe how forward I was being, he finally uttered "yes I could hear them... I've never heard mum like that before" Jack says quietly and looks in my direction, I thought his eyes were going to pop out of his head when he saw how close to being naked I was as a warm red glow appeared on my neck and across my bare chest, being this close to being naked with Jack just a few feet away from me was turning me on like I'd never imagined.

"Did it turn you on hearing her like that? Hearing dad fucking her hard?" I couldn't believe the dirty things coming out of my mouth as Jack kept his eyes fixed on mine. Jack didn't say a word, he just nodded, I could tell that he was just as horny as I was but he was still following what mum said to him yesterday

I carried on with my dirty thoughts "do you think dad was imagining he was fucking me instead of mum? My ass was pointing in his direction all night" I say with a dirty little smile on my face. As soon as I said that, Jack stands up off my bed "how can you say all these things? And you were teasing dad all night? What's wrong with you?" Jack says in anger but what he failed to realise was his throbbing hard cock was bulging through his shorts and that told me that everything I said, was turning him on.

"What's wrong Jack? Something got your blood flowing?" I say in a slutty way as my eyes break contact with Jack's and pan down to his thick cock that was difficult to ignore, as I stared at it, I could see it twitch as it looked as if it was going to break free from your shorts. "You know... mum only said you weren't allowed to force me to do anything" I carry on in my slutty voice as I slip my top off my shoulders and fully reveal my perky tits.

Jack was speechless as he watched me undressing, his mouth open and a consistent twitching in his shorts, it wasn't difficult to see that if mum hadn't of said something to him yesterday that he would have tried something last night as he walks a couple of steps closer to me. Where if I wanted too, I could reach out and grab his thick cock through his shorts, it was difficult to ignore as I looked up at him "you know Sarah has been fucking her brother non stop since the law was announced and she loves every second of it" I say with a naughty smile as I move the blanket off my lap to reveal that I wasn't wearing anything underneath.

I sit on the edge of my bed as my face is inches away from Jack's throbbing bulge "Sarah is getting fucked by her brother so you want it too, you always follow whatever she does" Jack says as he looks down at me.

"That doesn't sound like a no" I grin up at him as I put my fingers into the waistband of both his shorts and his boxers, slowly pulling them until finally his cock springs free, his thick veiny cock was swinging in front of my face, I couldn't peel my eyes away from it as I let go of his shorts as they fall to the floor and firmly grasp his thick cock with my soft fingers, unable to wrap my fingers all the way around it before I ran my tongue from balls to tip slowly, making sure to savour every moment while maintaining eye contact.

Soon enough, my mouth wrapped around the big head of his cock, slurping up all of that delicious precum which drove me wild with lust as I proceeded to suck more and more of his cock with every bob of my head, moaning as I do, it had been a long time since I'd sucked any kind of cock and Jack's was by far the best one. My saliva quickly covering his cock as it dripped out of the side of my mouth as I deepthroated his thick juicy cock, I could feel a change in Jack's body as he had to stabilise himself and I knew he was getting close "OH FUCK LOTTIE" Jack moaned, maybe a little too loud but soon after, rope and rope of hot cum began to spew out of his cock and instantly filled my mouth as I gulped down mouthful after mouthful of delicious cum, so much that it was spilling out of my mouth and onto my perky tits and down my body.

I finally felt like a naughty slut again and I desperately wanted Jack to take might tight soaked pussy right now but that's when I heard my door swing open and I looked over with Jack's cum still covering me...