New friend needed to pee Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
trybiman
trybiman
98 Followers

As promised, there wasn't a lot, but I realized that I could've probably handled much more without a problem. However, I was happy to not have to try at the time. At least he worked to squeeze out the last few drops and I did my part to make sure that there weren't any remaining.

Like the other times when he had peed with me tonight, his cock had grown some by the time he finished. I mean, who wouldn't when their cock was nestled into someone else's warm, wet mouth. But, it was slight, and didn't grow any further.

He pulled his penis from my mouth and moved back toward the spot that he had claimed for the night on the other side of the bed, "Ah. That was a relief, and so awesome to not have to get up. Thanks so much."

I slid back down so I was laying in a more natural position, no longer propped up in more of a sitting position. It wasn't lost on me that he had only made it to where he was laying just beyond my shoulder, his head resting barely on the edge of his pillow. Interesting.

Suddenly I felt his hand on my hip, "I feel like it would be rude to just go to sleep without a proper thank you." He inched it toward my awakening cock, which had already begun to stir as soon as the first drops flowed into my mouth.

I gasped when he first cupped my balls, then he softly caressed them before proceeding to circle his fingers loosely around my shaft and slowly slide them up and down. The slow tease was wonderful. I was getting hornier by the second but I wanted it to last, at least at that moment.

While he softly played with my shaft and balls he leaned over and started to play with my nipple. He licked and sucked gently, teasing my nipple and all around my small areola. He flicked his tongue against my erect nipple before taking it back into his mouth, this time sucking with more urgency.

I could feel it being pulled away from my chest as he sucked it hard into his mouth, and it felt great. My cock grew harder as he simultaneously worked two sensitive zones. He continued to suck and stroke for a little longer. I was loving the slow build, "Mmmm".

He lifted his mouth from my now swollen nipple, "Glad you like it."

When he returned to my chest, it wasn't for long. He quickly sucked my nipple again before releasing it and then dragging his lips and tongue down my chest, down my stomach, finally settling on my then aching balls.

He played around, kissing and licking around my balls, but he didn't stay there for long. It was clear he wanted something else, something that I badly wanted as well. Once he had covered my balls completely with his lips and tongue he slowly licked from the base of my cock, up the underside of my cock, until he reached my sensitive tip.

I was in heaven and he hadn't even taken the head into his mouth yet, "Ohhh," I moaned.

I wanted to push his head down onto my cock but I let him take things at his pace, even as urgent as I was feeling,

I didn't have to wait for him to suck my fleshy helmet into his mouth, just as he had so recently sucked my nipple between his lips. He licked and sucked the tip, teasing the oh so sensitive underside of my glans before lowering down further.

Amazingly, he only faltered for a few seconds with half of my shaft in his mouth before continuing his descent and burying my cock in his throat. I couldn't tell if he was just a quick learner or if he was more experienced than he let on, not that it was a pressing question at the moment. The more important thing was the fact that my cock was being squeezed so tightly in someone's throat for the first time ever.

As much as I wanted this moment to last, I knew there was no way that was going to happen. The events of the night leading up to that moment already had me on age. Then, you add my first experience with being deep throated and I was surely going to lose it in no time at all.

John didn't have any interest in dragging it out any longer either. He retreated up my skin pole until only an inch or so remained pressing on his tongue, took a couple deep breaths, and then plunged back down. He didn't delay anymore on either end as he bobbed his head up and down, taking me in and out of his throat over and over. The sensations alternated between the warm, soft confines of his mouth to the tight confines of his throat.

Over and over he bobbed, sucking with urgency and skill. I didn't want it to end but, at the same time, I was desperate for release. In the end, the desperation won out. I couldn't even try to distract my mind as I got caught up in the intense pleasure brought by John's mouth and throat.

I started to moan loudly and my body grew tense. John had to have known what was coming when he pulled back and held me in his mouth, sucking hard as he stroked my shaft with his hand, easily gliding up and down my saliva slicked shaft. He stroked and sucked and quickly brought me to my first orgasm of the night, one of the best that I had ever had.

"Oh god! Uhh. Fuck. So good."

John moaned around my pulsing, squirting cock, "mmmm". I could feel it as he swallowed, even as I continued to flood his mouth. I knew he wouldn't be able to keep up with my eruptions but he did his best to try.

Eventually, his mouth began to overflow and cum dripped down my cock to be mixed with his saliva and spread with his still stroking hand. His chin was shiny with the same creamy mixture but he didn't even notice as he worked to milk every last drop.

Once I stopped spirting and he finished sucking out my last drops, he took my softening shaft fully back into his mouth to clean up our mess. Satisfied with a job well down he let me flaccid cock fall from his mouth and then wiped his chin before pushing the last remnants of my cum into his mouth.

"Mmm. You taste so good."

Hearing that made my cock twitch but there was nothing further. I was fully spent and would definitely need some time to recharge before I could go again. "Tell me about it. I could drink your cream all day."

The thought of draining him again before going to sleep crossed my mind but he was already sinking into the pillow just to my right. I guessed it could wait. After-all, he was laying naked right next to me. I figured I could get another taste before too long. So I allowed myself to start to drift off to sleep as well, but not before sliding closer until our arms overlapped and I could feel his breath on my cheek.

I woke up to the sunlight leaking in around the edges of the window blinds. It was still early and I wasn't really ready to get up yet, but nature was calling so I got up to go into the bathroom to pee. I wasn't sure because I moved too quickly, but it felt as if his cock had been laying on my hand before I rolled over.

On my way to the bathroom I accepted my fate, the all too familiar forward lean accompanied by pushing down on my erect cock as far as I could comfortably go so I could try to aim into the bowl.

As I reached the front of the toilet I heard shuffling behind me. I turned around to see John walking in with a nice morning wood of his own, knowing he definitely had to go and it was going to be an awkward one for him as well.

In another display of my never-ending thoughtfulness, I pointed at his manhood and suggested maybe hopping in the shower for more comfort. He laughed but I stepped into the doorless enclosure, "Seriously. Are you going to try to tell me you've never peed in the shower before, or that trying to hit the bowl in your current state is easy."

"Okay, since you put it that way." He followed me in.

I stepped deep into the sizable shower with John close behind me, but rather than just trying to set the tone and aim toward the drain, I turned and faced him, then I dropped to my knees, nodded at his cock then down at myself. "Go ahead."

He pointed his penis straight at me and let it go. As soon as he started, his hot piss hit me in the face, right where I had hoped. My mouth and eyes were both closed since I wanted to feel it splash against me first. I opened my mouth to let some flood in before closing it again, "Mmmm".

He continued with what was going to be a substantial unloading, blasting all around my face before he aimed lower. He had taken control and I didn't do anything except kneel there with my hands hanging by my sides and take it.

The strong stream blasted against my chest. He coated me further with his hot liquid as he slowly aimed the stream lower, bathing my stomach and then finally my groin. His piss flowed all around my morning semi- and I was loving every bit of it, my balls soaking in the piss as it ran over them and between my legs.

I found that I was really enjoying that he had taken control, yet another new discovery.

As his piss was streaming down off my lap, a squirt of my own shot out and hit his leg, "Oh shit, sorry."

"No worries." There was a barely perceptible pause before he continued, "You need to hold off and stand up though." He cut off his stream just like I did while he waited for me to stand in front of him.

He took my penis in his hand, not really aiming it anywhere in particular, just holding it between us, "Now go ahead."

I started peeing and then he let loose again, emptying himself of his last few squirts. That was when he regained enough focus to take deliberate aim, pointing my flow onto himself, splashing it against his stomach and then all over his cock and balls.

He was done emptying his bladder but there was piss dripping off the tip of his penis, piss that had just come from mine. It poured in a steady stream from his tip, and from his balls, and more was running down his legs.

I was shocked at the turn of events. I had been completely happy with the previous arrangement, me helping him. Him joining in on the receiving end of things had never crossed my mind.

Apparently he had decided he wanted to see what all the fuss was about. "Ooh, that's warm. It actually feels really nice." With that he aimed my stream higher, spraying his stomach before pointing the waning flow back toward his groin. It was clear that even though I had just pissed on him, he was still very much in control.

Once we both had finished we kind of froze in place. What do we do next? I looked at him and smiled, and was relieved to see him return one of his own.

John spoke first, "Wow, you were right. When you've got a good morning wood, peeing in the shower is a lot easier than the toilet."

"I knew you would agree. Thanks for joining me."

"It was a great way to start the day. I'm not sure how much I'll be using the actual toilet to pee when I'm here."

"Is that so?" I was smirking when I responded.

"Yea, you've got two much better places for me to unload."

"I've found out a little about myself over the last 12 hours or so. I loved to be wet with your piss, even more so when you soaked me with it, and I'll drink whatever comes out of that delicious penis of yours."

"I really enjoyed giving you all of the above. Who knew we'd be standing where we are when we went to take a leak at the bar?!"

"Definitely a crazy string of events there, not the least of which was my complete obliviousness about how I could help you in the bathroom. How was 'hold my beer" not the first thing that came to mind when you needed a hand? That led to that first little taste which must have sparked something in me."

"Yea. I have to admit I was a bit shocked, and I didn't really process what was happening at the time. I know it wasn't, but it seemed like the most normal thing in the world at the moment."

As we were talking I had been inching forward until our dripping wet cocks first touched, then ran along each other, and then became pressed up against our stomachs in between us. I reached behind his back to hold John against me as I moved to slide our wet fronts against each other.

"Exactly! Just like this right."

"Totally." He put his hands on my shoulders and pushed down gently, "Speaking of things that come out of my penis..."

It didn't take anything more than that. I got the message loud and clear. I lowered to my knees in front of him once again, "You know I aim to please."

Before I had a chance to, he took his sloppy wet cock in his hand and pushed it between my lips. Just because he beat me to it didn't mean I wasn't ready for it. As soon as his fleshy helmet parted my lips I pushed forward to take him the rest of the way into my mouth. It was a wonderful mix, the taste of his manly cock dripping with our still warm piss.

I could still smell it on other parts of his body but it wasn't long before the tangy pee on his cock was completely gone, replaced with saliva, and I was again sucking with another goal in mind. I desperately wanted to fill my mouth with his thicker, creamy white treat again.

Boy did he deliver. I stroked and sucked with everything I had, milking John's juicy cock. Early on I stroked the exposed, lower portion of his shaft, but eventually that went away as I squeezed him into my throat. Once his rod was as deep as it would go I started to bob on him. Similar to before, I would pump for a time while he softly thrusted, then pull back off momentarily to catch my breath, strings of thick saliva connecting my mouth to his glistening cock.

After my second break John really started getting into it. His hands found the sides of my head and he ran his fingers through my hair. Before I had the chance to really start working on him again he took over. His hands were still gently caressing, but he was no longer thrusting softly. Instead, he was pumping with urgency, plunging his cock deep into and out of my throat.

He wasn't over the top, but it wouldn't be an exaggeration to say that he had moved from receiving a blowjob to fucking my mouth. My hands rested limply on his ass as he thrusted in and out. I was more than happy to do my best to continue pleasuring him with my mouth and throat. I licked his shaft as it slid across my tongue and did my best to angle my head so the entrance to my throat was as easy to pass through as possible.

It didn't take much of his urgent thrusting before he was ready to erupt. As you would expect, his thrusts became more erratic, and he held himself inside longer in between, his balls resting against my chin. I moaned over and over while he only grunted.

I was loving that he had taken control and I just held still and enjoyed the experience. It wasn't until I felt the first blast in my throat that I regained some composure.

I wasn't about to let all of his yummy seed go to waste, so I pushed back on his hips until the tip of his erupting cock was on my tongue. I resumed sucking even as I placed my hand back on his shaft and pumped.

I sucked with renewed focus, wanting to take every last drop that I could. And like I suggested, he did not disappoint. Blast after blast hit the inside of my mouth. I savored what I could before I was forced to swallow it down, relishing the feeling as the thick cream made its way down.

It felt almost like an eternity, but it was over too quickly at the same time. I can still remember how he felt as he erupted in my mouth and down my throat. I can still remember how it tasted as my mouth became full to the point of overflowing. I was tempted to pull off and aim the shots at my body but the urge to taste and swallow every last ounce won out.

John had eventually taken the lead and physically done a lot of the work but I was exhausted nonetheless. It was probably the excitement in the moment more than anything, but I didn't feel any less worn out. It was the very best kind of exhaustion, the kind that most can only wish to experience.

My hunger was sated, for the moment, and based on his relaxed stance, John's was too. Before I could even move to get back to my feet he turned to start the shower, which was just what I needed at that moment.

He set it just the way I liked it, close to scalding hot. Once he helped me to my feet we both stepped toward the water that was raining down. There was no taking turns. We just squeezed in together under the stream, gently petting each other as we stood there in a daze.

Neither of us made a move to start cleaning up for a long time. Both of us were fully content to just soak while pressed against each other.

Finally we washed, which turned out to be by far the quickest part of the shower, and then got out to dry off and get dressed. As we were getting out, John looked down at my cock and then back up, the question on his face obvious. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't tempted to let him have a turn, but I was really needing to eat something and lay back down.

That ended up being fine. After seeing what time it was, much later than we expected, John realized that he needed to get going. Before he made his way to the door, we made sure we had each other's numbers, then we parted ways for the day. I definitely didn't want our play time to end, but I wasn't worried because it was obviously a situation where it was when, not if, we would see each other again.

...

trybiman
trybiman
98 Followers