New friend needed to pee Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I had an old girlfriend that wanted to get a little wet and wild once. We only ever did it the one time while we were still together. I don't think she liked it as much as she thought she would, so it was over pretty quick, before it really got started to be honest."

"Interesting. I've never had the topic come up even in passing, let alone with someone I was dating. Pretty cool to have an open-minded girlfriend."

"Yeah, but she was also interested in opening up other things as well, like our relationship. Unfortunately, she thought it would be a good idea to open the relationship without talking to me about it first. I say open up, but what I really mean is the bitch cheated on me, and that was the end of that."

"So, what are your feelings on monogamy? Assuming it was discussed ahead of time."

"I believe in being committed fully to the person you are with if that's what both people want, but I also understand that some people have certain desires that can't necessarily be fulfilled with one person."

"I've never even thought about that. It totally makes sense if you don't think about it too much. I'm sure plenty of people would argue the other side very enthusiastically, but you can't please everyone I suppose."

I didn't feel it was necessary to ask him if he was bisexual at that moment. I figured if I was meant to know then it would come up on its own.

"Some people argue against anything that doesn't fit their little view of the world. I think everyone should just shut the fuck up if they don't agree with something that isn't hurting anyone and has no bearing on their life."

"Amen! I completely agree with you there."

"Look, 'The 5th Element' is on. I've seen this so many teams, but I can never seem to pass it up when it comes on. You down? I know it's getting late."

"Heck yea. Love this movie."

We watched for a while, conversations again meandering around a number of topics. We even hit some that we had already talked about, but got more in depth with our opinions the second time around. I suppose the ice had thoroughly been broken and we were more free to speak our minds. It made for even more interesting discussions for sure.

By the time the movie hit the half-way point John was starting to fidget in his seat, looking a little less comfortable.

"You're kind of antsy over there. I'm guessing all that water is looking for release?"

"You could say that."

"Then we should take care of that, don't you think?" I put what I hoped was obvious emphasis on the 'we'.

He hopped up quickly. "I agree."

Once again I followed him into the bathroom. He didn't even make an attempt to reach for his pants this time. He just stood in front of the toilet and waited. I approached, kneeled down a little off to the side facing toward him so I could easily access his pants, then unfurled his hose again.

I didn't even try to hide my intentions this time. I aimed him over the bowl but my hand was already cupped in place to catch the flow before it even went 6 inches. A familiar jolt of excitement hit me as his liquid splashed into my hand. Once it started to overflow I squeezed his shaft, encouraging him to try to stem the flow. I'm sure it was uncomfortable but he didn't disappoint.

I leaned over the bowl and lifted my hand to my mouth before tipping my head back and pouring the hot, golden fluid into my mouth. It poured in quickly and plenty escaped from either side of my mouth, bathing my neck in its warmth as it ran down and soaked into the collar and top of my shirt.

After swallowing I grabbed at the collar and cursed, "Damnit." I wasn't actually upset, but it made for a good excuse to pull my shirt off before continuing on.

I only took my hand away for a quick moment while removing my shirt and then grabbed him again. I didn't aim him back toward the toilet again though. Instead, I pointed his shaft toward my mouth and gave it a little shake, a signal that John could continue.

And continue he did. The stream came stronger than it had all night, flooding my mouth with the hot, liquid gold. I loved it but that wasn't all that I was looking for. I didn't hold the fleshy hose steady. I used it like a shower head, bathing myself, blasting my face, filling my mouth, finally rinsing my neck, chest, and stomach.

Once I was soaking in it I aimed it back to my mouth to feel the stream against my tongue and the warm fluid in my mouth before it slipped down my throat. I splashed more against my face, my neck, and my body. Then, when the flow started to dwindle once again, I took him into my mouth to suck the final drops directly from the source.

Like before, once he was emptied, he had already begun to grow. He swelled in my mouth and his fat head pushed deeper along my tongue.

That time was different though. That time I had no intention of putting him back away in an uncomfortable state. Where I had stopped before, I continued on with a new goal in mind. I was already on my knees with my mouth full, so I was going to taste everything from that fleshy tube, everything that cock had to offer.

It was obvious that John wasn't stopping me. He moaned as soon as I took him further into my mouth and started to suck, my new purpose obvious. I didn't have any experience but I was determined to make it a good experience for us both. I wanted him to enjoy it and I definitely wanted to taste his creamy release.

I must've been doing something right because when he had thickened and hardened his hands found the sides of my head. I'm sure it wasn't the best blowjob he'd had but his reactions were providing all of the encouragement I needed. His slight grip on the sides of my head combined with the subtle thrusting of his hips had me more excited than I ever would have thought I would be given what I was doing.

I sucked with enthusiasm, trying my best to mimic everything that I loved to be done to me. I know it's cliche to say, but it was the only thing I could think to do at the moment. I had no practice and it's not like I could stop and ask him what I should do. Thinking back, I can't remember a time when it didn't ramp up my enjoyment any time it seemed like a girl was really into pleasing me. How could I go wrong doing the same.

With him firm and safely in my mouth my hands were free to roam. I reached behind him and gripped his ass, then pulled him forward and moaned as I drove him deeper into my mouth until I could feel his meaty head press up against the entrance to my throat. He was pretty thick and longer than I imagined average to be, and I wasn't sure I could go any further than that, at least not yet.

I tried not to gag as he tapped the back of my throat over and over, and just focused on pleasuring that tasty rod that was filling my mouth. In that moment of almost single-minded focus a thought crossed my mind. I was hard as a rock, my cock straining against its confines, and I realized that I was probably enjoying the moment as much as him.

I didn't let the thought distract me from the task at hand. Quickly I acknowledged it and pushed it aside, comfortable with the knowledge that I was right where I wanted to be, my cock straining to break out of my pants and John's cock straining to break into my throat. You can imagine which cock was the first to succeed.

As John thrusted and I sucked with all I had, his cock began tapping harder and harder into the back of my mouth. I tried to do everything I could think of to loosen up and let him in, but it was not an easy task. Not only was it my first time, but John was also filling my wide open mouth with ease.

Still, as much as I was worried that I wouldn't be able to accommodate his size, I was equally as intent on taking more, all of the way up until I could feel his balls against my chin. He continued to pump and I kept taking more of him, little by little, the involuntary urge to push him back out of my throat lessening with each slightly deeper invasion.

Finally I felt the corona cross the threshold into my throat and I noticed that the resistance eased up just before it slipped back into my mouth. I pulled back until just the head was in my mouth and sucked for a moment, preparing for what was coming next. After taking a breath I pushed forward. There was a momentary pause as his swollen head met up with the tight entrance to my throat but I pushed on.

A little easier than before, the fat head of his cock popped and then I froze in place. It took a second for my brain to process the situation. John actually caught on before I did. It was him thrusting forward that made me realize that I was okay, incredibly full but all good.

Looking back, I can't tell if he pushed forward slowly or if it just seemed that way in my mind. I could feel every vein, every change in texture, as it passed through my lips, across my tongue and down my throat. I moaned around his cock when I felt his balls press against my chin. I gripped his cheeks tightly in my hands and held him deep inside for a moment before I pulled back and let him do the same.

I needed to catch my breath, so that time I didn't stop until he was all of the way out of my mouth. I panted as his glistening rod hung in front of me, still connected to my lips with a thick string of saliva. I unclenched my right hand from his tight ass to stroke his shining cock a few times, marveling at how slick the thick saliva was, before directing it back into my mouth.

I took my time sucking all around his head, teasing him before driving him back into my throat, not slowing down until he was buried to the hilt. There was no waiting anymore though. Once he bottomed out I started to rock back and forth and he resumed thrusting. It was a little awkward at first until we found a good rhythm that just barely kept his tip tightly gripped in my throat before he drove it deep.

John would fuck my throat for a handful of thrusts, and then he would pull back to let me catch my breath, before we continued. The room was filled with the sounds of sex...slurping, gasping and moaning, lots of moaning.

It wasn't long before John took control. He continued to thrust his hips but I was no longer bobbing back and forth. Instead, he held my head still and thrust in and out in a steady rhythm, bottoming out over and over, until eventually his movements became more erratic. He would thrust and hold himself pressed against my face, and then thrust a couple more times, before holding himself tight against my face again.

It was as his balls were pressed against my chin for the third or fourth time that I felt him throb and a warmth pour down my throat. As soon as I felt him starting to erupt I pulled back until just the fat head of his cock rested on my tongue again, not wanting any more of the prize to slip by without getting to taste it first, without getting to feel the thick cream on my tongue.

I sucked and bobbed in shorter movements, keeping him from entering my throat again but also keeping him from slipping from my mouth. As I sucked I resumed stroking his shaft with my hand, making sure no part of his shaft was neglected. I milked his delicious manhood and savored what I could hold in my mouth before swallowing it down.

I couldn't swallow as quickly as he was squirting though so eventually I had to pull off completely. I didn't get to swallow down the last squirts. Some splashed into my already full mouth, only to leak back out. Some missed entirely, painting my face and my neck, yet another experience that I found I loved.

As he started to settle down I closed my mouth and held his warm cream there, reveling in the taste and feel, bathing my tongue in it before slowly swallowing it down. After emptying my mouth I sucked his softening tip back in and gently milked it to make sure I took care of every last drop. I followed up by cleaning whatever bits I could get off of my face and neck before licking my fingers clean.

Finally, I had cleaned up everything that I could, "Yum. That was new."

"Really? Then you caught on quick. That was great, especially for your first time."

"Thanks. I aim to please ya know."

"I've had plenty of less than stellar blowjobs, even from supposedly experienced girls. Sometimes it takes time and focus to even be able to finish."

"Maybe it's because they weren't in the right frame of mind, just doing it because they felt like they should." I reached down and started to adjust my package, having just noticed my own discomfort due to the lack of room.

"Seems like you might have been in the right one."

I gripped myself before attempting to reposition, "I guess you could say that." I could feel the heat on my face and ears when I realized what I said, and what it suggested. Enjoying something and admitting you enjoyed it are two different things.

He extended a hand to help me up, "I'm not sure how well I can follow that up."

I grabbed his hand to help get back to my feet. It was then that I noticed three things. One, my knees were definitely feeling it after being down there for a while. Two, "What exactly did he mean by 'can'? Was that intentional as in, he was going to try?" And three, his cock was still in his hand and he had made no attempt to put it back away.

I decided to take a chance and push it a little, "I guess you never know until you try."

I was fully standing but he hadn't released my hand. He very clearly looked down and focused his gaze on my straining package, "Very true."

While he was staring I made a show of grabbing and adjusting my package again. Instead of trying for a more comfortable position, I did my best to make it stand out more obviously, "Should we get back to the movie?"

John finally released his grip on my hand and started to fix his pants. "Yea. That sounds good."

"I want to get comfortable too before I fall asleep. You going to crash here since it's so late?" It was kind of a question but really more of a statement.

"If you don't mind if I crash on your couch. I'd hate to have to find my way home at this point."

"Absolutely. I'm going to get cleaned up for bed, then we can put the movie back on."

I went back to my bedroom to get ready for bed. It was then that I remembered what was all over me so I took a really quick shower, brushed my teeth and stuff while he went back out to the tv room. I could hear him walk into the kitchen as I was stepping into the bathroom.

It didn't take me long, just a few minutes before I was back at my bedroom door. "Hey, you don't mind watching back here do you? The TV is nicer, plus I'm sure I'm going to fall asleep wherever we watch from."

His voice grew louder as he responded. It was clear that he was on his way toward me, "Fine with me, as long as you're okay with..."

I was just climbing into bed and under the sheets when he entered the room, "Sorry. I had to take a shower and didn't really feel like getting clothes on again just to go to bed."

"Nothing to apologize for. It's your house." With that, he walked around to the other side of the bed, ready to take a seat and continue the movie watching. He paused as he walked around the foot of the bed, his eyes scanning back and forth, unsure of what to do. To the left was a chair that I sometimes sat in to read or watch tv, to the right was the as yet unoccupied side of the bed.

Being the good host that I was, I tried to make the decision easier for him, "Dude, it's been a long day. Hop in, just not with those pants. They'll jack up the sheets."

"Great. It looks comfortable." He quickly unbuttoned and unzipped his pants.

"Cool"

With that, he pulled his pants off and then folded them before placing them on the chair. Then, he climbed onto the bed, choosing to stay on top of the sheets. While he got himself adjusted I got the movie going again.

"Just a warning, I may fall asleep soon. For some reason, I can never manage to make it very long when I watch tv in bed."

"I totally get it. I've had to rewatch so many shows and movies for the same reason."

"Glad to hear it. Feel free to do the same. It's a big ass bed with a memory foam topper, so we won't even know there's two of us in here."

"You sure man? I don't want to impose or intrude on your space."

"Absolutely. No reason to mess up your back sleeping on the couch. Just make yourself comfortable when you start getting tired."

It didn't take long before we were both yawning. I was slipping in and out of sleep and didn't even notice when John eventually decided to get ready before falling asleep. He slid over off the bed to pull back the covers. I barely noticed movement over by the chair shortly before I felt the sheets being readjusted next to me. I glanced over and thought I saw a lot of bare skin but I didn't really think much about it.

As so often happens, I woke back up just as the movie was ending, and it looked like John was just starting to fade. He was still awake but definitely comfortable in his spot across the bed. The sheet was pulled down and I could see that he was bare at least down to his stomach. My guess was that the rest was more of the same.

By that time we were both pretty sleepy. I clicked around with the remote for a couple minutes to get something else turned on before I drifted back off, "I like to have something on. It helps me fall asleep. I usually just put something on that I've seen a bunch."

"I do that sometimes too." There was a moment of silence as I picked a movie and put the remote down. "Damnit"

"What's up man? You need something?"

"I'm just annoyed. You ever get that feeling when you're not sure but you think you might have to pee?"

"Yea, that's the worst, especially when you're not totally there but you don't want to get woken up later."

"Exactly! And then you end up getting up to take a 5 second piss because your body can't just wait until morning for a little pee."

"It's just one of those little pre-bed pees, but you can't sleep comfortably if you don't go. You know, I can take care of that so you don't have to get up. Win-win right? You don't have to get up and you'll also be able to get better sleep."

He immediately understood what I was suggesting, "You sure man?"

"Yea, might as well finish off the night with one more, right." I tried to say it as if it made all the sense in the world.

"Well, since you put it that way. Who's going to argue with being able to pee without getting up."

We jostled around to try to figure out a position but it was a little awkward. It was weird for him to try to pee laying down, so we tried some other positions. John knelt beside me without me moving, but that was hard for me because my neck was all twisted sideways.

I propped up onto the pillows behind me a little and I told him I was ready, maybe come in from the side of my mouth or something. Instead, he stays on one knee and throws a leg over to my other side but keeps on his foot instead of kneeling down all the way. He could pee straight ahead and I was no longer all twisted.

The weirdness of it all was not lost on me, and I'm sure he was on the same page. I was propped in the most convenient position to allow my new friend to be able to pee without getting out of bed.

I never in a million years would have thought I would find myself in that position, but such is life. I nodded, then opened my mouth for him to point his penis into, and he followed suit, inching forward until his tip was just outside my lips and pointed toward the back of my tongue.

"All set."

It didn't take long for the stream to blast out and into my wide open mouth. The amount of water he had consumed throughout the night had him well hydrated, so it was just a little tangy, not too strong at all. As my mouth started to fill I tried to swallow without closing.

It worked but it was awkward and not super efficient. To solve the problem, I closed my lips to form a nice seal with just the head of his manhood. With just the tip in, I had room but it made it a lot easier to swallow quickly and keep up with the flow. After figuring out a good method, it was easy to just drink from his cock like you would drink from a thick straw.