All Comments on 'New Friend, New Experiences'

by tigerslittleprincess

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Liked it as far as it went... a shame things didn't go to their natural conclusion!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I m Sure I m Not the Only One Who Would Love to See a Sequel !

I loved reading you're story.. If there was a second meeting, it would be fun to read them getting together to "experiment " thanks..quick, enjoyable read

Norah1Norah1over 3 years ago

One of my biggest fantasies too. Thanks for the hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love the writing style of this story. Such a hot scenario. And I appreciate that you kept the interaction between Amber and Clea where you did. That tension was perfect. And hopefully sets up a hot, sexy 2nd encounter! I will definitely be checking out more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I told you I’d read you. I chose this as the most recent. It’s incredible, I love your style, your descriptive language. As a guy it was hugely arousing. I will go on and read more. Thank you Eve.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Just love your style...I must read more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Such a hot fantasy!! I'm close to cumming now, and I've only been reading - I wonder how long I can tease thinking about this one?

thorbetthorbetover 2 years ago

Excellent! Very arousing and so well written. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertigerslittleprincess@tigerslittleprincess
My favourite thing about writing these stories (other than the fun of coming up with the ideas, of course!) is getting feedback from readers and knowing that other people are 'enjoying' these as much as I am ;) So please feel free to get in touch with your thoughts, as I'd ...