New Friend, New Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two fingers slipped into the heat of my pussy, twisting back and forth while sliding tantalizingly slowly in and back out. He found what he was looking for when my hips bucked and my insides tensed against his roaming digits. "Please, Daddy..." I begged, earning a sharp slap against my clit and the fingers removed.

"I didn't tell you to speak yet." His voice was rough, and tense, revealing the deep restraint he was holding within himself.

Undeterred, even with the skin of my ass throbbing in time to my heart, I whispered, "Please Daddy. Please fuck me. Pleea-" Before I could continue my pleading, he growled behind me and I felt a chill hit my skin as I anxiously panicked, thinking he was going to leave. Instead, his growl turned into a gravelly "Fuck it" and I heard his pants get shifted away, zipper loud in the silent room, and suddenly there was a stiff heat prodding the entrance to the molten desire I'd been begging to have quelled. He grabbed my hair again, pulled my head back as far as he could, and growled into my ear "Tell me your word so I know you know how to use it."

"Mmmmango" I replied, breathlessly.

"Good girl" he said in kind, thrusting into me deeply in a single push. I was so wet, so ready for his cock there was no resistance, and I grunted contentedly. I felt so deliciously full, and he was so hard I could clench my muscles and feel every throbbing inch of him inside me. His arms came up underneath mine, one hand grabbing my breast roughly, and the other locking up around my shoulder to leverage himself as he started to pound relentlessly deeper inside of me. I flexed my back so that he rode deeper into my cavity, and was rewarded with an internal pain, sharp and strong but over quickly, as the head of his cock tapped the wall of my cervix briefly. I flinched, but bit my lip, refusing to say my word. It was a temporary pain, and would soon give way to mind-numbing pleasure as he let go of my shoulder, and grabbed my hips with both hands, squeezing and pulling me back into him with every thrust. Catching the rhythm he had picked up, I started to match every thrust, moaning and growling in return, my voice rising in pitch as I felt first my toes tingling, and then my arms.

Every limb started to shake, my neck and chest flushing in warmth as blood started pumping rapidly through my entire body. My breath came ragged as I approached my climax, ears deaf to sound. "Nnn" was all I could get out with each breath as my body started clenching around his heated shaft as he punished it harder. His right hand released my hip, and he spanked me as hard as he could, the jolt of electricity sending me rocketing off the edge of my orgasm, body fully tightening, pelvis contracting tightly, repeatedly, milking his cock in a plea for him to climax as well, and my voice ceased ability to function. My breasts heaved underneath me as I struggled to catch my breath, eyes seeing stars, thrumming in my ears leveling out in time to hear his own orgasm approaching. He deftly pulled out of me and vigorously replaced his thrusting with his hand, and I turned my head to see his face. His head was thrown backwards, eyes cinched closed, mouth half-gaping open in a soft oval. His veins were standing out stiffly as his arm worked, and then his mouth suddenly fell all the way open as grunts replaced breathing and his hips bucked into the back of my legs. I felt hot streaks land across my back, and ass, and I moaned in pleasure. He fell backwards onto his feet to relax, and when he opened his eyes they were as dilated as mine.

"Mmm... Thank you Daddy" I said, grinning coyly.

He shook his head and half smirked, responding with a low and gruff "Good girl".

12