New Friends

Story Info
A chance meeting leads to sex.
2.6k words
4.04
16.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, the wife, Jo, was very happy. For the first time in her life, she had won something. It wasn't much, a two-night, midweek stay at a spa hotel in Cumbria. It didn't include any of the treatments but there would be a free bottle of fizz to welcome us.

We arrived mid-afternoon on the Tuesday at the same time as another couple, who it turns out had also won a competition. The room we were given was spectacular, with a huge window looking over the luscious countryside, that let the bright sunlight rush in. The bathroom was luxurious, tastefully tiled with a huge bath and double shower.

The bedroom was massive, with what I described as a two and a half double bed sized bed, big enough for eight people. The mattress was nice and firm, we thought about testing it out but decided to look around the gardens and maybe take a walk to a pub restaurant we had looked up on the internet, it was a mile away. A nice enough walk without going mad.

We opened our room door at the same moment as our neighbours who we had just seen in reception. We gave the usual English smile and nodded rather than strike up a conversation, then set off down the stairs. We went to the left, they the right but halfway around the garden we met again. It seemed they were stalking us.

To me flowers are fine for the first ten minutes, so after that we began walking faster. Finding the winding road that should lead us to the pub. The sun was blasting down so by the time we reached it I was dying for a pint. I went to the bar just as the man we had met walked away with two drinks. I heard my wife laugh; the woman had invited her to sit with them. We began to giggle about meeting so much and soon we began to get along with them as if we had been friends for years.

Tom and Vera, at thirty were twenty years younger than us. She was slim and petite, with thick blonde hair. She looked pretty classy in a pretty summer dress, that was fairly short, showing well-tanned legs. Tom was of medium height, muscular enough to have used a gym but not be a body builder. He looked a lot younger than thirty and was probably a nine on the handsome list.

The girls made fun of us both because we wore shorts and tee-shirts that were almost identical, but it was all good fun. Tom and I chatted about all kinds of of things while the girls giggled and gossiped. We went through the usual, what holidays we'd had, what went wrong or what was the highlight, that kind of thing.

We ordered a meal, drink flowed, before we knew it the pub was closing. The walk home lit by a bright moon took and age. We were all drunk, laughing, joking, making more noise than we should. We stopped for a while so the girls could have a whispered talk with arms around each other. Tom and I stood back and let them get on with it, the alcohol was having an effect. Back at the hotel, after a long goodnight we went to our rooms and fell asleep straight away.

I woke the next morning to the sounds of the shower. I joined Jo who explained we had to hurry as we were meeting our new friends in half an hour. After a big breakfast together, we sat drinking coffee, talking about the night before. Apparently, we had all agreed the £200 the hotel wanted to charge for a basic massage was far too much. It would be a better idea to give the treatment to each other. Tom didn't know what to do so I would show him.

The girls were enthusiastic about this so Tom, and I went along with it. An hour later I opened the door to our room and welcomed our new friends inside. Jo stepped out the bathroom wrapped in a towel covering a bikini as was Vera. They lay on the bed and pulled the towels off. I had assumed I would be working on my wife, but Tom was stood in that position. I looked over to Vera who was grinning.

"You massage Vera so she knows what it should feel like, I can tell Tom if he's doing it wrong." She said as she pulled off her towel.

Vera was laid on the bed before me in a little yellow bikini. She undid her top and slipped it over her arms. Jo copied.

I began the massage, telling Tom the basics as we went along. I like to start on the hands, then the arms, followed by legs, then spend some time on the back, with a good arse fondle at the end. While working on Vera's legs I began to suspect something was going on that Tom and I didn't know about. Jo's bikini bottoms were a bit loose and baggy. When I moved her a little, I could see the side of her pussy, not much but enough to make me look over to Jo. She was watching me closely and gave me a wide smile then lifted up a touch so I could see under her breasts.

She knew what effect this would have on me. My cock twitched but I tried to put it out of my mind. Getting hard when you are giving a friends wife a massage isn't the social thing to do. I'd always thought of a massage as the best opportunity to give a woman a good groping and had tried to think innocent thoughts as my hands roamed over Vera.

Her body was trimmer and firmer than Jo's. Her back was completely tanned I wondered if her tits would be as well. This disturbing thought sent more blood to my cock. I gave it a quick, sly, adjustment and looked over to Tom. He was working on Jo's legs, spending a lot of time at the top. He moved to her back when he saw me looking. Obviously, he was thinking the same.

I was finishing off her back and was down to the bikini line, so I made a few strokes at the end that meant her bottoms retreated to the top of her butt crack. It was a beautiful sight to see.

"Don't forget the bottom rub." Jo said. With that both women pulled their bottoms down to their knees. "Go on." Jo said to me, mouthing, 'pull them off'.

It seemed Vera must have said the same to Tom, he slipped off Jo's bikini bottoms and began to knead her arse cheeks, clearly enjoying the view it gave.

I followed suit and decided to up the game a little and find out if they were teasing us. I licked my thumb and gently brushed it against her brown hole.

"Oh Fuck." She wailed. "Oh God, don't stop." My thumb had manoeuvred down and brushed her pussy lips, I could feel she was dripping wet.

"That's nothing. At the end, he always goes down on me." Jo said. The pair turned over.

Tom drank in my wife's naked body. His shorts showed he approved. Her heavy breasts were much larger than Vera's, her belly was covered more but his eyes were transfixed on her shaved pussy, which totally smooth.

Jo lay on the bed desperate for attention. Her breasts, though perfect were smaller, her stomach was flat without blemish. A thick mat of black hair crowned her pussy that was pink and inviting. I looked across to Tom. I shrugged my shoulders, asking what we should do, he nodded, was there any other real option but to oblige.

I went down on Vera and gave her pussy a gentle sweep of the tongue, parting her swollen lips, searching for the pleasure zone. I felt her spasm when she shouted out. That was the fastest ever, but her hand reached down to the back of my head showing she wanted more.

Giving my wife oral sex is a great favourite of mine. Of course, you get a good view, and it gives you a great chance to get really close to her, you can feel when the pleasure zone is hit by the movements she makes. You can tell when she is about to cum and can slow down to make it last longer. The texture of her juices tells you how randy she feels and therefore what she will want.

Tasting Vera was no different, but I could sense she was a lot hyper than usual. She was bucking on the bed like a hot plate was burning her flesh, while she was moaning, groaning and whimpering at each lash of the tongue.

Her orgasm came with an explosion in her pleasure zone, she half turned over and clasped her legs around my head and shuddered. For a second, I thought it was going to hurt then she released me to lay panting, gripping the bed cover with all her might.

I sat up and saw Jo clenching her fists and tensing her body as she gave out a long gasp. She lay back while Tom fondled a breast.

"There is nothing wrong with Toms technique." Vera said through deep breaths as she recovered. "I've cum twice. I saw you get over that mental block in the first few seconds"

"What mental block.?" I asked, my hands now fondled Vera, it was only fair.

"Vera couldn't cum, no matter what Tom did or how long he lasted." Jo answered. "I thought she had some kind of mental block stopping her. You just proved the point."

"Was that some sort of science experiment?" Tom asked.

I saw Veras hand move to his shorts. She looked me in the eye and squeezed his cock. She was asking permission to answer his question.

I lay beside Vera and began to suck on her breasts, she was slowly wanking me. Tom mounted my wife. We watched them for a while before our lips pressed together. She rolled on top, guided my cock inside and began the rhythm of pleasure. Rocking backwards and forwards, using my shaft to press on her clit she worked on me. My hands were beside me, I felt Jo hold it gently, I looked across and saw a face I loved so much crunch up as she concentrated in the last moment before she would cum.

Tom was closing in fast, as she gaped and lay back, he pulled out, holding himself about a foot from her body. He looked like he was trying to gain control so he wouldn't cum then he could fuck her again. His cock was rock hard, it seemed angry, the cock head, fully swollen seemed to be purple. It twitched, he moaned then a small spurt, followed by three others splashed on her belly, then he grunted loudly before a huge rush of cum erupted, landing in a straight line from her navel to her neck leaving a big dollop on her breast.

Vera was transfixed and stopped the movements. I turned her on the side so they could watch us and thrust inside, slowly at first so I could get the best position and then faster and harder, going in deep. I worked her hard and long, felt her cum again but still I wasn't finished. I very rarely cum twice in one day so guessed my moment would be done soon. From her side she had slipped on her belly, she raised up so I could do her doggy. I grabbed her hips hard, leaving hand imprints and then the rise began.

I did nothing to hold back but instead pumped harder and faster before finally grunting as I finished inside her. I was out of breath and sweaty. Tom was grinning.

"Respect." he said giving a high five

Jo found the fridge and pulled out the bottle of fizz. There were four glasses in a cupboard, Tom popped the cork and poured out four glasses. None of us had bothered to dress. The girls sat on the bed laying back on the headboard, both had their legs open and grinned ow it took our attention. Tom sat on a char by a writing desk, I sat by the desk with a mirror. I felt my cock, it was wet and slippery. The four of us giggled as we drank the bottle.

Tom pulled a dressing gown around him when he went to their room and brought back another bottle of bubbly. Like Tom I grabbed a beer from the drinks fridge and gave the bubbly to the girls. As we chatted, they became more outrageous. It started with them kissing, then touching each other's tits, sucking on a nipple, turning each other on. Then they lay on their sides facing each other, kissing.

It was a great show. Tom took the lead and lay behind his wife, pushing his cock in easily. I was hard again, hard enough to fuck but maybe not to finish. But I didn't care, the four of us seemed to be acting as one. Our bodes moved in rhythm. My hands roamed over skin as my cock slipped in and out, pushing Jo's body closer to Vera's. The two were kissing deeply, tongues clashing in mouths while they slowly moved their hips, matching the thrust of two men experiencing exstacy. Time seemed to melt by the gentle copulation of four was meant to last a long time.

Four bodies so close together generated a lot of heat, but this to added to the pleasures. Sweat mingled, it ran between us, coated our bodies, it seemed to make us shine, as if what we were doing was magical, but it could never last forever.

Vera, who'd had such a hard time learning to allow her body to reach orgasm was first, Jo lasted a few thrusts more. Tom, sensing the time was upon him grunted, Vera looked so glorious as she felt him finish. I carried on for a few minutes more before I pulled out and like the rest lay on my back panting.

After a while Vera realised, I hadn't finished and slid over Jo to get at me. My cock hardened more when it felt mouth push down the skin. She licked the head for a moment before taking it in further, using her tongue to increase the sensations. Then I felt a finger lightly touch the rim of my ass. It pushed in, only slightly at first but the pressure was building, it delved deeper, fucking as our cocks had done.

I couldn't believe it when I felt the rise begin and released the cum in her mouth a short while later. She swallowed it all and licked her lips.

We all lay together for some time, dozing in the pleasures we had taken. Hunger drove us from the bed. It was late afternoon; we had a big lunch and more drinks. That night we slept together in the giant bed, taking comfort from the closeness we had shared earlier. We woke to see our new friends making love, but we didn't need to join in but watched them to the end.

We had arrived at the hotel as two couples and left as great friends. There is no doubt we will be seeing them both again soon. Many would call what we do a sin, but to be honest, we don't care.