New Friends Ch. 04-05

Story Info
Conclusion of a submissive woman’s search for humiliation.
13.1k words
4.81
14.3k
15

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gln1517
Gln1517
876 Followers

i suggest you read the first part before starting these chapters. Your comments and votes are very much appreciated.

Chapter 4

It had been ten days since Ian and I had returned from Georgia and Bud's farm. I had been subjected to a severe paddling, gangbang and strapping while I was in bondage. The event had been arranged by a friend of ours. I had shared with my husband Ian that my submissive nature was growing and I wanted to explore that need. Ian happily agreed and insisted that from now on I would remain naked save for certain social activities. But that agreement was about to be tested. My stepmother and her friend were on the way to our house for a barbecue. I should explain that my mother had died a few years ago and my father married Penny. A little over a year ago my father died but Penny remained close to Ian and I.

"Since it's your stepmother and her friend, how do want to handle your nudity?" Ian asked about a half hour before they were due to arrive.

I suggested that I would remain in the kitchen and that he should tell them what was going on.

"That's fine but I will not tell them anything about your experiences. If they ask, you should tell them."

I agreed. Penny has always been open minded but I'm not sure how he would be knowing how submissive her stepdaughter has become.

Thirty minutes later the doorbell rang. I remained in the kitchen and Ian answered the door. I stood by the kitchen door so I could hear what Ian was going to say.

"Where's Pat?" Penny asked.

"In the kitchen. She'll be out in a bit. Listen, I need to tell you something."

"What's wrong?" Penny asked.

"Nothing but there is something that we suspected for awhile that now has grown into a life style choice. Pat is submissive, very submissive. As a result, and with her total agreement, she remains naked at all times, unless nudity would create a legal problem. If this would upset either of you, please feel free to leave or I will have Pat dress."

There was silence and Ian told me later that he thought he saw a small smile on Penny's face when he said you were submissive.

"Spencer, honey, I think I know how you feel about this but I want to see her naked." Penny said.

"No, I'm all for it." Spencer said. "I always thought that Pat was good looking. I didn't know about her submissive side. What has that entailed?"

Ian replied that it was up to Pat to divulge that information but that it was an intense need of hers to be dominated and even humiliated but she didn't like to be called names.

"So, let's get her out here and see what she looks like." Spencer said.

Ian called out and I walked into the living room. I'm sure I looked a bit hesitant but I did not cover anything up. Before I could sit, Ian asked Penny if she would mind sitting next to him because she was sitting in Pat's chair. Penny, looking puzzled, but she stood up and sat next to Ian. Ian told me to sit in my chair. Once I had sat down, I draped my legs over the arms of the chair. My bare pussy was now spread open and clearly visible to the stares of my stepmother and her boyfriend.

Ian explained that this is how I sit even if we have company. Eventually, Penny asked about my experiences. I told them about being paddled and having multiple cocks inside me while an audience watched. I noticed Spencer looking at Penny as I told them about my experiences and need to be dominated.

It was time to get dinner ready. Ian and Spencer went outside to grill. Penny went with me into the kitchen.

I was standing by the sink when I felt a hand on my ass slowly making its way between my legs until a finger was rubbing my slit.

"You are wet, aren't you?" Penny asked.

I placed my hands on the sink and spread my legs wider apart as Penny slipped a second finger inside me.

"If I told you to suck Spencer's cock, I think you would."

I didn't reply but I knew that if I was ordered to do so, I would.

"I think that next week, say on Tuesday, you and I should spend the day together. I know a place you may really like. Of course, I would expect you to be naked. Just put on a jacket when I pick you up."

I said that Tuesday would be fine.

After Spencer and Penny had left, I told Ian about Penny's invitation and what she did while we were in the kitchen.

"You should go. You know you want to go." Ian replied. "Spencer asked me about what you had done. I didn't tell him everything but I did tell him that you liked being spanked and paddled and that you need to be humiliated."

"Penny said that if she ordered me to suck Spencer's cock, she thought I would."

"Would you?"

I thought for a moment but replied that if I was really in sub space, I don't think there is anything I wouldn't do. I asked Ian if he had any idea what Penny had in mind for Tuesday and he said he didn't but he wanted all the details when I got home.

"Of course." I replied.

Monday evening the doorbell rang. I was sitting in my chair with my legs draped over the arms. Ian went to answer the door. I heard Kathy's voice and a moment later she walked into our living room.

"I thought you might be sitting like that. Listen, I can't stay long but I have something for you."

Kathy stood up and handed an envelope to me. "Mr. Calvert, my boss, wanted you to have this. He also wanted to know if you would be available to be the entertainment next year."

I opened the envelope and saw a check, a large check, made out to me. I didn't know how to react. The memo on the check said "Consultant" but it felt like I was being paid for sex.

"I'm not a whore, Kathy." I said curtly as I handed the check to Ian.

"Oh, I know that and so does Mr. Calvert. I explained that you need to be submissive and that's your turn on. Please, Pat, don't take it the wrong way."

"Okay, I appreciate the gesture." I said as I began to calm down. I remembered Mr. Calvert paddling my ass and if I was being honest, I wouldn't mind him doing it again. "Please thank him, Kathy. And yes, I would do it again although I don't know what we could do next year that would top what we did."

"Let me think on that." Kathy said.

Kathy left and I told Ian the money would be helpful.

"Well, if you want to do something like that again, you should be paid."

The next morning, I showered and got ready for Penny to pick me up. Ian had left for work and at ten o'clock, Penny arrived. I put on a jacket that came down to mid-thigh but I was naked underneath. I walked out to Penny's car and got in.

"That won't do. You need something shorter, much shorter. Go inside and put on a small t-shirt."

Penny spoke like she was giving a directive not a suggestion and I could feel myself begin to slip into subspace.

"Yes, Ma'am." I got out of the car and went back inside the house. In my closet, I found a very short t-shirt and put it on. It didn't even cover my ass, stopping just below my waist. I returned to the car, making sure I wasn't seen by any neighbors.

"Much better." Penny said as she backed out of our driveway and toward the highway.

"I'm sure you are curious about where we are going. I have known this couple for a few years. Very open minded and creative. They enjoy providing experiences for submissives so I'm sure you will enjoy this."

When Penny pulled off the highway, I recognized where we were.

"Are we going to Georgia and Bud Miller's farm?" I asked.

"Why, yes! Now tell me truthfully, what did you do here? But before you do, take off your t-shirt."

I didn't hesitate. Once I had removed my t-shirt, I felt like I was totally in my very comfortable submissive mindset and I was going to hold nothing back from Penny. I explained how I had serviced three guys at once, husbands of friends of ours, and that I confided in Ian that I wanted to experience being a pony girl. Penny had pulled off to the side of the road just short of the Miller's farm.

"Ian is wonderful and tried to make it happen but didn't know how. He happened to mention my desire to a friend of ours, yes the wife of one of the men who had me, and she arranged for it to happen."

"So, you have had a lesson being a pony girl? My god, I am amazed. Anything else?"

I then told Penny about being the entertainment for the party set up by our friend. I told her how I was paddled, fucked in all my holes while everyone watched.

"Well, I think we will continue your pony girl training." Penny said as we pulled into Bud and Georgia's place.

"Penny, if you don't mind me asking, how did you get involved with the pony girl scene? Was it when you met my father?"

"No. It was before that, although I first met your dad at those get-togethers at Bud and Georgia's farm. Your mother and Father used to go. At first, it was just to watch but over time I could sense that your mother was interested in more than being an observer."

"Watch what?" I asked.

Penny hesitated before answering. "Every six or seven weeks, Bud and Georgia host a pony girl race. Usually there are 30 or so people who attend and they bet on the outcome. Your father and mother used to attend. They are a great deal of fun. Spencer and I don't have a pony girl of our own but we still enjoy it."

"That sounds like fun." I replied.

"It's fun for everyone except the pony girl who loses."

"Why?"

"Everyone who attends gets a ticket. When the race is over, the losing pony girl has to service fifteen of the attendees any way they want. The fifteen are drawn from the tickets given to each attendee. Your mother asked your father one night if he would be upset if she entered the races. Well, what with your dad's business really growing, he didn't have time to train her. So, he arranged for Bud and Georgia to train her and a friend drove her during the races. And before you ask, she only lost once."

"How many times did she race?" I asked.

"Four times, I think. When she lost, she took on the fifteen people with no complaint but she was really sore for a few days afterwards. I was one of the fifteen whose ticket was drawn."

"What did you do to her?" I asked.

"I was going to use my strap on but decided on having her go down on me. She had already been fucked in her ass two or three times and her pussy maybe more so doing her with the strap on wouldn't have been much fun. She did do a nice job on my pussy though."

"Did you ever race?" I asked.

"Only as a driver. I had a girlfriend who was into some kinky things and she was my pony. We never lost."

"About a year later is when your mother died in the accident." Penny added. "I think your mother enjoyed the exhibitionist side of it. She never really expressed any submissive desires."

As I listened to Penny tell this story, I realized that my mother had a wild side that I never knew about. I wondered if that's where my submissiveness came from.

"I started seeing your father about a year after your mother died and I really cared for him. I was devastated when he passed away. I am glad that we stayed close. Now, put your hands behind your back." Penny ordered.

I did as she asked and she put handcuffs on my wrists.

"I think we will have fun today. If it goes well today, we could have your ass in a race in a couple of weeks. You are quite something, you know. I'm sure you are the most submissive person I have ever met, and honey, I have met quite a few."

I didn't say anything as Penny pulled into the farm's driveway. She was teasing the inside of my left thigh. Penny parked and I got out of the car. Bud and Georgia were waiting on their porch. They were smiling as they saw I was naked.

"Always glad to see you, Pat, especially dressed like that." Bud said. "Let's get our filly ready."

I didn't need to be led. I knew where we were going. I totally gave in to my need to be submissive and I put my hands behind my head and pushed my tits out as I walked.

"I think she's ready, don't you?" Penny said to Georgia.

"I think Pat is always ready." Georgia replied.

We reached the area designed for pony play. Georgia pulled me by my nipples toward a sawhorse.

"Bend over the sawhorse and spread your legs wide." Georgia ordered.

I could feel lube being applied to my asshole and I knew it was being readied for the horsetail butt plug. What I didn't know until I saw Penny out the corner of my eye, was that Bud was the person lubing my asshole. He took his time doing it and I could feel three of his fingers deep in my ass. He said that if I did well today, he would have something else for my ass. I wondered if he was going to strap me again. I also remembered what Georgia had said about Bud wanting to fuck me in my ass again.

I felt the tip of the horsetail butt plug push against my asshole. I looked back between my spread legs to see who was pushing the plug into me. I could see that it was Penny. She pushed the plug slowly and I could feel my asshole stretch to accommodate the plug. When it was all the way in, Penny slapped my ass.

"Stand up, filly." Penny snapped.

Being called a filly was humiliating but I could feel myself getting wet.

Bud slipped a plumed headpiece over my head. I kept my hands at my sides as he adjusted the headpiece. Bud told me to open my mouth and he slipped a bridle over my tongue and fastened the straps behind my head. Bud led me toward a cart that looked like a small buggy.

"Pick it up." Bud ordered.

I stood between the two poles that mere fastened to the cart. I picked up the poles and felt the added weight as Penny sat in the cart.

"Now, you keep those legs of yours moving properly or Penny will be giving you this across that lovely ass of yours." Georgia snapped as she handed a long, thin whip to Penny. Georgia attached the reins to the sides of the headpiece before moving away.

"Get moving!" Penny said loudly.

I began to walk toward the barn door. I wasn't sure where we were heading. I thought we would go toward the training area I was in the last time but that wasn't what Penny had in mind.

"Head down the driveway and keep going past the car. Get moving!" To emphasize the command, Penny snapped the whip across my ass.

I began to walk down the drive remembering to raise my knees as I began to trot down the driveway. Penny snapped the whip again and told me to go faster. I began to trot faster. We passed Penny's car and I could just faintly make out my reflection. I kept moving faster as we headed toward the entrance. Penny was increasing the force of the strokes and near the entrance to Bud and Georgia's farm, Penny pulled on the reins and told me to stop.

"Turn around and head back to the barn." Penny ordered and I slowly turned back toward the barn. "Fast as you can." Penny ordered.

I began to run as fast as I could but I was beginning to tire. It was difficult to breathe with the bit in my mouth and I was drooling so much that my tits were covered in my spittle. Bud and Georgia were waiting in the barn as I pulled the cart inside.

"How was the little filly?" Georgia asked.

"Not bad. But to be truthful, if she was in a race and ran like she just did, she would be servicing fifteen people." Penny replied.

"Well, I think it's time for her to service one." Bud said.

Georgia began to remove the bit from my mouth and Penny unbuckled the headpiece.

Penny told me to bend over. I saw Georgia move behind me and I felt the horsetail butt plug being jiggled. Georgia put her hand on my back and slowly began to pull the plug out. I grunted as the flange moved out of my asshole.

"How does it look?" Penny asked.

"Nice little gape. I'm sure Bud will have no trouble getting all the way in." Georgia replied.

I now knew what was going to be next. Penny told me to put my hands behind my head. I complied as Georgia slapped my ass and told me to walk through the barn. I was told to stop by the breeding bench. I saw Bud walking towards the bench. He was naked and was rubbing his cock.

"Let's get this filly onto the bench." Bud said.

Georgia moved behind me and pulled my arms away from my head and behind me. Penny handed her two cuffs which she put on my wrists and cuffed them together. Bud was lowering the chain from the ceiling and I knew how I would be bound for Bud to fuck me. Georgia pushed me toward the bench and Penny and her buckled my ankles to the frame. Bud adjusted the bench so my ass was raised and my legs were spread. He pulled my cuffed hands up and attached the cuffs to the chain. Georgia was raising the chain by means of an electric pulley and when they were stretched, she stopped.

"Do you think she needs more lube?" Bud asked Penny.

Penny pushed two fingers into my asshole and then a third.

"Might be nicer for you if we did." Penny said. She picked up a bottle of lube and squirted some onto my asshole. She pushed the lube in using three fingers. "That should do it." Penny said as she wiped the excess lube from her hand on my ass.

"I really like fucking this one in the ass." Bud said as I felt him move between my legs.

When I had seen him walk back into the barn a few minutes ago, I could see his cock wasn't as long as Ian's but it was thick. I felt his cock at the tip of my asshole and felt him push in. Bud didn't stop pushing until he was all the way in. He then began to move his cock almost all the way out before plunging back in. It didn't take Bud long to cum. He grabbed my hips and thrust as deep as he could into me. I felt his cum shoot into my ass. Bud kept his cock in me until all his cum was spent. He pulled out of my asshole and moved to my side.

"Clean me up. No one likes sticky underwear." Bud ordered.

I opened my mouth and Bud pushed his thick cock into my mouth. I ran my tongue under his shaft and sucked the last of his cum from his cock. The thought that his wife and my stepmother were watching made me wet. I knew that being humiliated was an incredible turn on for me. I knew that I had to satisfy that need.

Bud pulled his cock from my mouth. He told me I had done a good job. I felt something hard rub against my ass and felt a paddle slam into my ass. Georgia delivered another swat, harder than the first. Four more followed.

"Bud really likes fucking you in that cute ass of yours. I hoped you liked it but, too bad if you didn't." I heard Penny and Georgia laugh.

"I liked it, too." I replied.

"It's getting late. I need to get back. I have a meeting to attend." Penny said.

Georgia began to lower the chain holding my arms and she undid the cuffs. Bud had dressed and returned. He and Penny undid the ankle cuffs and Georgia helped me stand. Georgia handed Penny a towel.

"You may need this to protect your passenger seat." She said.

"I have to say I shot a lot of cum into her ass. Don't want her dripping on the sear on your way back. Well, hope to see you soon."

We left the barn and walked to the car. Penny ordered me to walk with my hands behind my head. I gladly complied. On the way back I told Penny about my need to be humiliated.

"I don't think being in a pony girl race would do it. I would have to try to win and if I didn't lose, nothing would happen. Because people are betting, I wouldn't want to lose on purpose." I know I need the humiliation, or pain, or sexual servitude but I feel frustrated by all this."

Penny was silent for a minute before responding. "You know, I told you about your mother being in the races."

"Yes, I remember. You told me she lost and willingly serviced the fifteen people."

"That's right. Your father told me sometime after we were married that she confided in him a need to repeat that scene. Nothing came of it, though, because she died a short time after. I don't know if your father had made any arrangements to fulfill her request."

When we pulled into our driveway, I leaned over and kissed Penny on the cheek.

"Thank you for telling me that." I said as I opened the car door and dashed into the house.

Gln1517
Gln1517
876 Followers