New Friends Ch. 04-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a murmur coming from the spectators. I stole a glance at the spectators who all seemed to be looking at me and wondering what I looked like under my shift. They wouldn't have to wait long, I thought. Someone entered the tent dressed in black robes and a white powdered wig. I could see that Helen was the judge. A voice shouted for silence and there was quiet in the tent.

"Pat," Helen said loudly, "you are charged with adultery, fornication, and various other perversions. How do you plead?"

"Guilty, your Honor."

"Very well. This court sentences you to be stripped naked and chastised through the street leading to the village stocks. You will then be placed in the stocks and your three holes will be used by anyone in our community that wishes to use them. You will also receive two dozen strokes of the strap delivered by our bailiff, Marjorie. At the end of your two hours, you will be taken to a place where our community will watch you be humiliated by two women, perhaps more. When that is finished the court sentences you to be crucified while being impaled by a fifteen-inch probe in your asshole. Strip the prisoner!"

I was breathing fast. Marjorie stepped up onto my platform and turned me to face her. She gripped the stop of my shift and pulled the top apart. The stitches gave way and the shift fell to the floor. Marjorie turned me to face the spectators and pulled my wrists behind my back and clipped them together. She reattached the leash and pulled me off the platform and out of the tent.

"Now you know what's going to happen to you. How do you feel?" Marjorie asked.

"I really need this to happen."

"You're going to get fucked silly and I don't think you going to be able to sit for a while. Those doing your whipping have been told to aim for your ass and tits. I designed the cross you're going to be on. It's not going to be easy. Spread your legs."

I spread my legs apart and Marjorie slipped two fingers into my pussy.

She smiled when she took her fingers out. "My god, you're wet! You really are getting off on all this!"

"Yes. I am and I won't ask for mercy. I will do everything."

"Let's get you going."

Marjorie pulled on the leash and I followed. She led me out onto a black topped road. I was glad I wouldn't have to walk on gravel or stones. Ahead of me, I could see spectators on each side of the road and maybe a hundred yards ahead in a grassy park area, I could see the stocks. Standing on the road in front of the spectators were six people on each side of the road dressed in medieval costumes and holding different types of whips.

I walked a few feet behind Marjorie. As we approached the first two chastisers, she slowed. I saw a man to my left bring his arm back as he delivered the first stroke to my bare ass. I lurched as the stroke fell. The device he used was a single tail whip. He delivered a second stroke and then the man on my right brought a hard leather paddle across my upper thighs and two strokes to my ass.

Marjorie pulled on the leash and I followed. There were more spectators along the side of the road as we walked toward the stocks. As I approached the next two "warders", as Marjorie called them, Marjorie just kept walking. The warders were carrying small paddles and they walked behind me, swatting my ass as we walked. I lost count of how many swats I received but by the time we reached the next set of warders, I really wanted to rub my ass but with my hands cuffed behind me, that was impossible.

Marjorie told me to stop and I did. The warders with the paddles left and Marjorie removed the leash and reconnected it to the back of the collar. Two new warders approached carrying what looked like long whips.

"Horsehair. Marjorie said. "Walk!"

I started to walk and the warders began to whip my tits as we walked. The strokes didn't hurt, but they caused a tingle. The warder that was on my right side seemed to be hitting me harder. When we approached the fourth set of warders my tits were red, but there were no welts. Marjorie told me to stop and she changed the position of the leash back to the front. The next two warders had riding crops. Before we started walking one of the warders told me to bend over. With my hands behind me, that was no easy task. Marjorie grabbed my nipples and pulled and that got me bent over. Each warder gave me six strokes with the crop before Marjorie pulled on the leash and began to walk. The warders following behind and applying a stroke to my ass every five or six steps.

When we approached the last set of warders, I could clearly see the stocks and most of the spectators were gathered there. I saw more than a few men naked or at least naked from the waist down. I had never been with more than three men at one time. But I realized with a two-hour sentence in the stocks, I would be fucked by more than three men.

The last two warders held wooden sobriety paddles and they gave me five swats each. The swats really hurt but I fought to hold back the tears even when the spectators called out to give me more. Marjorie led me to the stocks. Two warders were standing on either side of the device. Marjorie took off my leash and collar. I saw Kathy walk toward me.

"Since your mouth, pussy and asshole are going to be, uh, occupied for the next two hours, we don't want those tits of yours to be ignored." Kathy said just loud enough for everyone to hear.

She was holding two large clips, like the ones used to hold a bunch of papers. She pulled on my left nipple and put on one of the clips. She did the same thing with my right nipple. She pulled, not really hard on the clips when she finished and walked back into the crowd. Marjorie removed my cuffs. I didn't have much time to rub my wrists as Marjorie firmly told the two warders to take me. The two men approached and each took me by an arm and led me toward the stocks. Another warder, a female, lifted the top piece and the warders placed my hands and head on the lower piece cutouts. The female lowered the top piece and locked it. The male warders were pulling my ankles out and cuffing them to the sides of the stocks. I knew my legs were spread but they weren't finished with my preparation.

"We have to lower the top about six inches." The female said standing behind me.

The male warders were loosening something and the portion of the stocks that held my head and hands began to lower. I felt hands on my ass and the female warder said enough.

"Her asshole and pussy are visible and open." I heard her move away but not before she slapped my ass hard. The two male warders also left.

"I see there are some of you ready to use the holes of this miscreant." Marjorie announced. "However, the Court has ruled that this animal fucker is to be strapped twenty-four times. I will deliver twelve now and another twelve in one hour's time. While you are using her holes you may slap or spank her if you desire. You may not use any implements."

Marjorie picked up the leather strap and walked behind me. Off to my right, when the crowd shifted, I could see the wardens assembling the cross. I knew, or I hoped, that it would not be a real crucifixion, but my heart beat faster knowing that was going to happen. I hadn't, until now, thought about being fucked by a pony. I felt the first stroke hit my ass. The force of it made me cry out. The second stroke came very quickly after and I tried to jerk my head up but the stocks held me in position. Marjorie ran her hand over my asscheeks and then delivered two more strokes. The humiliation I so desperately craved was washing over me. I could hear comments from the spectators as two more strokes fell on my ass.

"Her ass is really red." I heard one female say. "Honey, if you want to fuck her you can as long as you do it in her ass."

I heard one male say how open my pussy was and he couldn't wait to get his cock in me. Two more strokes hit my ass and then two more. Marjorie waited for a minute or so and then delivered the last two strokes, certainly the hardest, across my upper thighs and my asscheeks.

"These two will start. We are keeping count of how many people this one services, so make certain you check in with the assistant bailiff."

My ass was sore and I desperately wanted to put my hands on my ass but that was impossible. I could see the feet of two men approaching me. One of them spoke to me a bit louder than a whisper.

"Ian is the assistant. He wanted us to be first." I recognized Tim's voice, Kathy's husband. Mike is going to do your pussy and I'm going in your mouth. Ready?"

"Yes, and I'm glad you two are going first."

"Your ass is really red." Mike, Sandy's husband said. "I really wanted to give you a few spanks."

"Go ahead." I said before Tim stuck his cock in my mouth.

Mike slapped my ass a couple of times and it stung, more from what went before rather than the force of his spanks. I then felt his cock slide into my pussy. Mike grabbed my hips and thrust his cock all they way in my pussy. I was sucking Tim and really enjoying him in my mouth. Mike was pumping faster and I knew that fucking me in bondage was really turning him on. Mike gripped my hips as he came and a few seconds later, Tim filled my mouth with his cum. I swallowed everything that Tim gave me. I felt empty when Mike withdrew.

I wondered if I was going to be cleaned out after each use but I soon found out that wasn't to be. I saw a very large black man approach me. He grabbed my hair and aimed his cock at my mouth. I had never been with a black man or woman, for that matter.

"Open up, bitch"

I hated being called names but, in this situation, it just added to my humiliation. I opened my mouth and he pushed his cock deep down my throat, causing me to gag. He moved my head up and down his cock, still holding me by the hair. When he was hard, he pulled out. His cock was large but I thought I had bigger, but I couldn't be sure. Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain on my ass and it was repeated. He was spanking my ass and he obviously was enjoying my cries of pain. He stopped after a dozen spanks. I felt a thick liquid being squirted onto my ass and I knew he was applying lube. I knew where that hard, black cock was going. A finger pushed lube deep into my asshole and when he pulled it out, his cock began to push inside me. He thrust his cock into my ass about halfway before pulling back and plunging back in. I could feel him all the way in as his balls slapped against my thighs. He pulled his cock out and came in front of me. He told me open my mouth. I did and he began to shoot his cum into my mouth. I swallowed it all and then licked his cock clean.

Nothing happened for a few minutes. I could feel my back tighten and ass was definitely going to be sore for a few days. I knew I had more to endure. Two new men came up to me, one used my mouth, the other my pussy. The man in my mouth took a long time to cum because the man in my pussy had cum and was replaced by a cock in my ass. As one hole was used it was immediately filled by another cock. At least three had cum in my asshole and four had used my pussy and I lost track of how many how many came in my mouth.

"Stop!" Marjorie shouted. "Punishment will commence."

I knew that I was going to get twelve more strokes of the strap. Marjorie walked in front of me and I could see the strap dangling from her wrist. She disappeared behind me and I heard the strap whistling through the air before it struck my ass. This was the hardest stroke yet. Marjorie was taking her time. It seemed like minutes before the second stroke landed, this one was on my right asscheek. Another delay before the third stroke and a shorter delay before the fourth stroke landed across both cheeks. My ass burned but Marjorie didn't let up. Two strokes and I was sure I was bleeding. I felt liquid trickling down my leg.

"You're not injured. Just left-over deposits from your many admirers." Marjorie announced as the spectators laughed.

Then two more, one on each cheek and then four in a row across my ass. It was over. Or at least that part of it was. Marjorie leaned down by my head and whispered.

"The strapping had taken fifteen minutes; you only need to serve forty-five more minutes. I would have thought you would have quit by now. Is this what you needed?"

"Yes." I rasped.

Marjorie said there would be a break before the next part of my humiliation. I wondered how many more cocks I would need to service. When Marjorie gave the okay, two men appeared. One went right into my mouth, the other put his cock into my asshole. They both came quickly and they were quickly replaced by two more cocks, although this time the man behind me used my pussy for his pleasure. He fucked me slowly and the man in my mouth had already cum but the man in my pussy was still fucking me slowly and despite all my hurt and the humiliation of being watched by my husband, friends, and total strangers I began to cum. I groaned loudly as I came and the man fucking me grabbed my hips and pulled me back as far as the stocks would allow as he came.

I serviced six more men before I heard the spectators mumbling. I heard a female voice say that the boys have had their way with this wench. Time for the girls to give her something.

"Tell me, wench, have you ever been fisted?" The young woman said loudly.

"Yes, I have." I said quietly.

"Oh, wench speak up so we can all hear you!"

To emphasize her point, she slapped my ass twice and reached down and pulled on the clamp on my left nipple.

"Yes, I have." I repeated only louder.

"How far?" She asked.

"The wrist." I said loudly.

"Well, let's do better than that. After all, we need to get you ready for the next part of your punishment. I've lubed up my glove, which goes all the way up my arm but I can see that you have so much cum in there I probably didn't have to lube."

I heard the spectators laugh at the comment and felt her fingers at the entrance to my pussy. She slid her fingers in and I could feel her thumb penetrate me and knew that she was quickly wrist deep. She pushed in and I tried to move back to take more of her arm in. I could feel her push and her arm was deep inside me.

"Almost to my elbow, wench."

"Time is up. Please stop." Marjorie said sternly.

I felt the woman's arm withdraw slowly from my pussy. When she was done, she said to Marjorie that I was ready for the pony.

Two warmers came and uncuffed my ankles. The top piece was unlocked and raised. I saw Ian and Kathy come up to me and they helped me stand. Kathy reached for my tits and removed the clamps from my nipples. The pain as circulation returned was intense. The pair led me to a soft chair and I tried to sit but my ass really hurt so I stood, stretching my back which gave my friends quite the show. Sarah, Helen, Mike and Tim had arrived. Sarah was applying a cream to my ass. Ian hugged me and I held on to him. Mike gave me a bottle of water which I gulped down.

"You really are incredible." Ian said.

I asked who was responsible for each of the punishments.

Kathy said that the trial and stripping was all Helen's. The whipping through the street was Sarah's and the stocks were Helen's.

"What's next is my idea. Marjorie had been wanting to do the final scene for two years but, until you, there was no one willing to do it. Oh, they don't use nails but it sounds really kinky." Kathy added.

I took some more water from Mike and finished just as Marjorie came in.

"Time to get you ready." Marjorie announced.

Ian hugged me and I smiled at him as Marjorie said that I could walk without cuffs. She took me by the arm and led me outside. We walked a short way toward a grassy area where four pegs had been pounded into the ground, each with a rope attached through a hole in each peg. Marjorie told me to lay down and two male warders began to to tie my wrists to the pegs. When they were finished, they spread my legs and tied my ankles to the pegs. I was now spreadeagled with my pussy and tits on view to everyone.

"Where are my volunteers?" Marjorie asked loudly.

I saw two women, one looked to be in her twenties and the other as old as me, walk out of the crowd of spectators staring at my naked body.

"Are you still willing?" Marjorie asked and both women said they were.

Both women began to undress. I heard the older women say that she always wanted to do this. The crowd was murmuring as the two women undressed. When they were naked, the younger women said that the other should go first. The older woman walked over me and squatted down so her pussy was above my head. She let go a stream of piss that hit me on my forehead.

"Get it in her mouth!" I heard someone shout. The woman moved her hips and tried to aim her stream toward my mouth. I opened my mouth and a few drops got in. I swallowed. The woman walked away and the younger girl now approached.

"All of this is going in your mouth, bitch. Now open that pretty mouth of yours.!" She said as she squatted down over my mouth.

Her pussy was bare and I licked at her clit as she lowered herself on my mouth. Her piss began to fill my mouth and I swallowed as quickly as I could. She didn't try to stop and her piss splashed over my face. I opened my mouth to let more of her piss in and I swallowed a second time. She finished by dripping the last bit over my tits.

"Lick me clean!" She ordered and I licked her slit.

She ground her pussy into my face and I licked at her clit. It didn't take her long to orgasm and I licked her slowly as she came. She stood up to applause by the spectators. The warders were untying me and they lifted me up. Marjorie approached.

"Time for you to be put on the cross." Marjorie announced. The spectators cheered the announcement.

I saw Ian, Spencer and stepmother, and our friends as Marjorie led me toward a large grassy area some yards away.

"Marjorie, I have to pee." I told her.

"You'll have to hold it or you can go right now but you will get no privacy. If you can hold it until your up on the cross, that would be neat to watch."

We walked for five minutes before we stopped. Three of the men who had been warders and whipped me as I walked to the stocks were standing next to a cross that was laying on the ground. There was a hole near the base of the cross and a large block of wood protruding from the upright, perhaps half way up. I thought that my feet would go there. I would soon find out I was wrong.

"I was told this is your invention." I said to Marjorie.

"It is. Never had anyone to try it out on, until you, that is. Alright, let's get her mounted."

Two of the warders approached and each took an arm. They walked me over the cross and had me turn around. I was standing over the protruding piece. There was a drilled hole toward the end.

I didn't move until one of the warders grabbed me by the nipples and told me to lie down. They didn't offer any help so I laid down on my own and spread my arms out along the crosspiece. There were ropes for each wrist and the warders quickly tied my wrists but not too tightly. Marjorie was now standing over me.

"You can grasp the top of the cross with your hands. That will keep you from slipping onto this."

Marjorie was holding a long piece of highly polished wood which had a smooth rounded top.

"Fifteen inches of highly polished ebony. Two inches round below the tip which you can see is rounded. We don't want to impale you just fill that sweet ass of yours. Now, I will screw this into place and we will almost be ready to go. Do her legs."

One of the warders grabbed my left ankle and bent my knee until my thigh was against my left tit. He quickly tied my leg by wrapping the rope around my left shin and thigh, keeping my leg bent. The other warder did the same thing with my right leg. I began to breathe faster realizing I wouldn't be standing on anything to support my weight when the cross was lifted into position.