New Friends Ch. 04-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I was inside, I tried to gather my thoughts. I knew I had to tell Ian what I was feeling, what it was I needed. I took a quick shower and went downstairs. I sat in my chair legs spread over the arms of the chair and waited for Ian to return from work. I didn't have to wait very long.

"So, tell me, how was it?" Ian asked as he kissed me.

I told him everything that happened at the farm, including Bud fucking me in my ass. It was harder to explain what I had said to Penny on our drive home.

"So, being in one of the pony girl races wouldn't give you what you need?"

"No. As I explained to Penny, if I didn't lose, nothing happens. And I don't want to lose on purpose. I know I need the humiliation, but what exactly that is I don't know?" I said.

"You're naked almost all the time, which I love, so whatever we come up with must include you being naked. You know that I love you and I will try to make this happen. I will talk to the people that know about your submissive needs and this desire to be humiliated. I think we know enough people who can help and possibly satisfy some of their dark desires."

"That would be a bit of humiliation." I replied. "But, please talk to them."

Ian didn't say anything about his progress over the next few days. He did say that Sarah and Mike invited us over for a barbecue on Saturday. Kathy and Tim were coming and Mike said that Sarah's mother, Helen would be there as well.

"They want me to be naked, I assume?"

"Mike insisted." Ian laughed.

Saturday arrived and I got ready for the barbecue. I showered and took care of all my hygiene needs. I came downstairs and I asked Ian if I should wear something for the drive to Sarah and Tim's house.

"No. You should be naked. It may help your need for humiliation. I'm sure something will happen so you being naked makes it easier."

"Yes, Sir." I hugged Ian and told him I loved him.

"I love you more than you know."

We walked outside and got into the car. I didn't care if anyone saw me. I already was feeling the submissiveness wash over me. I kept my legs spread in the car. When we pulled into Sarah and Tim's driveway, I got out and walked toward the backyard. Ian by my side.

"Ah, they're here." I heard Sarah announce.

We walked into the backyard. Mike came up and shook Ian's hand and hugged me. His hand brushed against my ass. Kathy and Tim greeted us and Helen walked over. She reached out and pulled on my nipples, just like she did when we first met.

"You really like Pat's nipples, don't you Helen." Ian said smiling.

Helen smiled back and told everyone to feel free to touch any part of me. Sarah brought us drinks and Mike was grilling chicken. Kathy, Sarah and I chatted while the guys talked. We ate and went inside as it began to get dark.

"So, what should we have Pat do?" Sarah announced as we settled in their front room.

"Why don't you tell Pat what to do, Sarah." Ian said once everyone was seated.

"Oh, I like that idea. Pat, do you agree?"

"Yes, of course."

"Great! I want you to give Mike a blow job and then show me his cum in your mouth before you swallow."

Mike was smiling as he took off his pants and boxers. I stood up but before I took a step toward Mike, Kathy told me to crawl over to Mike. Without hesitating, I got down on my hands and knees and crawled toward Mike who was sitting on his chair with his cock getting hard. I put my hands on his cock and guided him into my mouth. As I sucked, I heard Ian begin to talk.

"Maybe you can help but we have a problem, not a problem really, but more of a desire by Pat. You all know she is submissive and that submissiveness is growing. But lately, Pat is craving humiliation. I was hoping you might have some ideas."

"Well, sucking on my husband's cock in front of me and our friends I think is humiliating for her."

"What should be involved, Ian? I mean, lots of people, or small group? Should she be tied up or what? Should she have to do really kinky things?"

I kept sucking and could feel Mike getting close to cumming.

"Helen, Pat likes to be spanked, or paddled. She has had some very, uh, unique experiences."

"So, there doesn't appear to be anything she wouldn't do."

"Well, no one underage and I wouldn't want her permanently marked. She doesn't like to be called names but I think that wouldn't be a problem now." Ian replied.

Mike began to cum and I made sure that I didn't swallow his cum. I pulled my mouth away from his cock and crawled toward Sarah. I rose up on my knees in front of here and opened my mouth.

"You gave her quite a load, honey. Go ahead and swallow."

I swallowed and stayed kneeling in front of Sarah.

"Mom, get undressed. I want Pat to lick your pussy."

Helen stared at her daughter. She smiled and stood up. She was wearing a pair of slacks which she unbuttoned and let them fall off her. She stepped out of her slacks and slid her panties off. She had a trimmed bush as she sat down, but Sarah wasn't satisfied.

"Everything, mom. Show us your tits."

"Alright. But you strip off and give Ian a blowjob. It's only fair."

Sarah stood up and began to undress as Helen removed her blouse and bra. Her tits were nice with just a little sag. She sat back down when she was nude and spread her legs. I crawled between her legs and began to lick her pussy. I was surprised that she was already wet. Ian stood in front of Sarah and I stole a glance as she leaned forward and took Ian's cock into her mouth. I kept licking Helen and she was beginning to moan. Helen lifted her legs and draped them over my shoulders. I reached under her and drove my tongue as deep as I could inside her. Helen began to cum and I kept on licking until Helen pushed me away. Ian was pumping his cock into Sarah's mouth and he held her head as he came.

I looked around and saw that Kathy and Tim had undressed. Kathy was playing with Tim's cock. I crawled towards them. Next to Ian, Kathy knew about my needs. I stopped in front of them and Kathy leaned forward and whispered that she would tell the others about me being dominated by multiple people.

"If you think it will help, please do." I whispered back.

"Tim has a fantasy that I just can't do, but you will. But we need to go outside. Let's go outside everyone." Kathy announced. I stood and followed Kathy and Tim outside. Helen was behind me and slapped my ass as we walked.

Once outside, Kathy took me by the arm and led me firmly onto the grass. She told me to get on my knees. The rest of the party gathered round but Kathy directed them to stand facing Pat.

"I want you to swallow it all. If you don't, I will take a belt to your ass." Kathy said.

"Promise?" I replied smiling.

Tim stood in front of me holding his cock. I opened my mouth but I didn't move my head forward. Tim aimed his cock at my open mouth and he let loose a stream of piss. My mouth was quickly filled with the warm liquid. Tim stopped and he told me to swallow. It took me two swallows but I did get it down. I opened my mouth to show everyone that I had swallowed. Then Tim let loose another stream of piss. I swallowed every drop. He filled my mouth one more time before he finished. I leaned forward and cleaned Tim's cock with my tongue.

"Ok, everyone. Let's go back inside." Sarah said.

While everyone had a drink, Ian ordered me to kneel in the middle of the floor with my hands behind my head. Everyone had now dressed but I, of course, was naked.

"Do I understand that you want to be totally humiliated by a group of people, much more than what happened tonight?" Helen asked.

"Yes." I replied.

"You would be subjected to forced sex and pain?"

Again, I replied that I would expect that.

"Well! Perhaps I can help. I will let Sarah know in a few days. Thank you, Pat, for a lovely time tonight." Helen said as people began to leave.

"Well that certainly was fun." Ian said on the drive home. "Maybe they can come up with something. I could only come up with you doing another corporate party.

"I would do another party but I still need something more than that."

Chapter 5

We had a relaxing few days. I catered to Ian's needs. He had my ass, mouth and pussy, plus he had given me a really hard spanking. Thursday night the phone rang. Ian answered and he was on the phone for fifteen or twenty minutes.

"I hope you didn't have plans for tomorrow. Helen, Sarah and Kathy are going to pick you up tomorrow morning."

"Where are we going?"

"I would rather not say and let them tell you but I will tell you that it involves your humiliation fantasy. Oh, and Sarah said no underwear and to wear a light dress."

The next morning, I put on a short sundress and obeying Sarah's instructions, didn't put on a bra or panties. A short while later, an SUV pulled into the driveway. I walked out and saw the three women in the vehicle, Helen behind the wheel. I got in the back and sat next to Kathy. Sarah was in front with her mother.

As soon as I was settled in my seat, Kathy put a hand on my thigh and pulled so that my legs spread wide. We drove for forty-five minutes before I saw a sign saying Renaissance Fair and the dates of the event. I realized that the Fair was due to start Saturday. Helen parked the SUV and we got out. Helen looked around and stopped a passing workman where she could find the manager. He pointed to a trailer some yards away. We followed Helen as she opened the trailer door and asked for Mr. Bailey. We heard a voice and Helen walked in. We followed.

The trailer was crowded but there were chairs for us to sit. I still had no idea why we were here other than it had something to do with my fantasy.

"Thank you for seeing us, Mr. Bailey. I know you must be busy with your opening two days away." Helen said as she introduced each of us.

"Yes. Busy time. What can I do for?

"We understand that on your last day, you close at 7:00 pm and then at 8:00 pm you reopen for an adult only evening."

"That's correct. Almost anything goes but mostly is just fun. Topless serving wenches in the tavern tent and maybe a miscreant in the stocks. Why do you ask?"

"Well, we would like to have something special happen at that adult only evening."

"You should talk to Marjorie. She produces those evenings. Let me call her and she can tell you what can be done, although there really isn't anything that can't be done and you can tell her what you want to do."

Mr. Bailey picked up a walkie-talkie and called Marjorie. He asked her to come to the management trailer and she said she was on her way. Mr. Bailey left and a few minutes later Marjorie entered the trailer. She was an older woman but she looked pleasant and seemed to have a nice figure, despite wearing overalls.

"Ladies, how can I help?"

"We wanted to use you adults only night for something, uh, unique." Helen said.

"Ohh, I'm curious. What did you want to do?"

"We have a friend," Kathy said, "who has a very strong submissive nature and wants to experience an intensely humiliating experience. It would involve her being naked and subject to severe corporal punishment as well as being used sexually. We would also be open to any ideas you might have."

I was certain that Marjorie would ask us to leave but she didn't. She was quiet for a moment before responding.

"About four years ago, not here, we had a scene like the one you're describing. There were over fifty people who attended and they paid for the privilege. But I have to be certain that your friend is doing this of her own free will and not, in any way, being forced."

"I'm doing this of my own free will and I'm not being forced. These are my friends and they have all dominated or helped dominate me in the past. My husband approves and he dominates me as well." I said.

"You're really that submissive?" Marjorie said.

"Yes. Very." I replied.

"Let's see, then. Take off your dress!"

I looked at my three friends and they were all smiling. I stood and reached behind me to unzip my dress. I did and I slid the dress down and stepped out. I stood in front of them naked.

"Not having Pat wear underwear was our idea." Sarah said.

"I was going to have her wait outside in her underwear so that we could discuss your event without her hearing what is planned. But being naked, I don't know." Marjorie said.

"Pat, go outside and stand by the steps of the trailer. Keep your hands behind your head and stick those tits out. If someone wants to touch you or anything else, you let them." Kathy said.

I moved toward the door and went outside. I stood at the foot of the trailer as instructed, while inside my friends were planning the humiliating fantasy that I craved. I put my hands behind my head and pushed my tits out as instructed. Though I wasn't told to do so, I spread my legs. It took a few moments, but the workers began to notice me and walked over to stare. When one of the workers, an older man, asked what I was doing I told him I was doing what I was told. Another worker reached for my left nipple and gave it a pull.

"I think she likes that." A women said, who I saw to be in her twenties. "I'll bet that she's wet."

The older man slipped a finger inside my pussy. When he withdrew it, he held it up for the group of workers to see. I felt hands on my ass and my tits were being squeezed. It seemed like I was groped for hours but it wasn't that long.

"Enough! You've had some fun now back to work. You, inside." Marjorie snapped.

I turned around and walked up the steps into the trailer. Helen, Sarah, and Kathy were standing and Kathy was holding my dress.

"We are all settled then. Here are the passes you requested." Marjorie said. "You should be here by 7:00 and we will start an hour later. No backing out." She said looking at me.

"No, that will not happen. I really want this."

"Based on what I just saw outside, I believe that you do."

"I think I will hold on to your dress. You don't really want to wear it, do you?" Kathy said smirking.

We left the trailer and walked back to Helen's car. Those workers who saw us stopped to watch as we got in. Helen said that it looked like I made some new friends. Sarah and Kathy laughed. No one said anything about what was planned. Just before we reached our house, Kathy asked if there was anyone, besides Ian, that I would want to watch my fantasy become a reality. I said I would think on it and let her know tomorrow.

"Listen, Pat. This is going to be very intense. Marjorie said there would be around seventy-five people in attendance. She said some will participate and others will just watch. Are you sure?" Helen said.

"Very sure." I replied.

"Now, Marjorie said that you shouldn't have any marks on you so tell Ian. She said that if your marked or bruised, it takes away from the fantasy we are creating." Sarah said matter of factory.

"How long will this last?" I asked.

"About four hours." Kathy replied.

I said my goodbyes and left the car, holding my dress that Kathy handed me. I walked up the stairs and inside our house. Later that evening I told Ian what had happened at the Renaissance Faire. Ian asked questions about what had been planned and I honestly told him that I didn't know any details other than it was going to be intense, last about four hours and that seventy-five people or so will be in attendance. I told Ian that not everyone attending will be involved some will watch. I told Ian that we could invite two people to the Fair.

"Any thoughts on who you would want there?" Ian asked.

"I was thinking about Mr. Calvert, Kathy's boss or maybe Penny and Spencer. What do you think?"

"It would certainly be kinky to have your stepmother. I believe you're going to get fucked a lot in all of your holes. How would you feel about Spencer fucking you? If you are uncomfortable with that, invite Calvert."

I thought about what Ian had said and then decided on my Spencer and Penny.

"I don't want Spencer to fuck me in my pussy but if he wants my mouth or asshole, that would be okay."

"I will make sure that he respects your wishes."

The weekend before the event, Ian got a phone call. He was on for about twenty minutes and walked out of the room when the conversation started. He returned to the room when the call was finished.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"A woman named Marjorie. Do you know her?"

I told Ian that she works at the Renaissance Fair and was setting up the experience I was going to have along with our three friends.

"Pat, it's going to be quite the experience. But you wanted a humiliating experience and you're going to get it. You need to clean yourself out in the afternoon and don't eat anything afterwards. Sounds like they have plans for your asshole."

"Well, I love anal so no problem there. Anything else?"

"There's going to be corporal punishment, maybe more than you ever experienced? She said to wear something comfortable."

The day before the fair, I called Penny and invited her and Spencer. They were very excited to be there but when they asked me what I was going to be subjected to, I told them I had no idea. I told them what I fantasized about and that was all I could tell them.

The next day I did all the ordered preparations, including two enemas. I did put some lube up my ass just to be prepared. I put on some shorts and a tee shirt. I slipped on some sandals as we went out the door and into the car. As we pulled away, I said that it felt odd being in the car wearing clothes.

"I wouldn't worry about that, honey. You're going to be naked soon and for quite a while."

We arrived at the fairgrounds about an hour later. Families were leaving the grounds as it was closing time for the regular Renaissance Fair. Ian had told me the "fun," as he called it, would start at 8:00 o'clock. There was a line forming at the ticket window but Ian showed his pass and we drove straight in and parked.

Sarah and Mike, Kathy and Tim, Helen and my father and Penny were already there.

"So, our guest of honor, or should I say, dishonor is here." Helen announced.

A few moments later, Marjorie entered.

"Okay. Everyone but Pat needs to leave and take their seats in the big tent. Your seats are reserved. We will start there. Looks like we are going to have over seventy people."

Ian kissed me and I smiled, perhaps weakly at the others as they left.

"Out of your clothes and put this on." Marjorie ordered.

I removed my t-shirt and shorts. I didn't bother with underwear. I asked if I should take off my sandals and Marjorie said everything and she asked if I was wearing any jewelry. I told her just my wedding ring.

"Take it off and I will put it in our safe until we are finished. You have a long night ahead of you. Your friends have created some really humiliating things for you to undergo. I hope you're ready."

"I am. Thanks for helping."

I put on the garment as Marjorie watched. It was just a cloth shift that slid over my head and stopped just below my ass. I noticed that it was stitched together loosely in the front.

"Hands behind your back." Marjorie ordered.

She cuffed my hands together with leather cuffs and clipped the two cuffs together. Marjorie squeezed my left tit and told me to hold still as she affixed a leather collar around my neck and attached a metal leash to the collar. She then proceeded to lead me out of the small tent toward a bigger tent off to our right.

Marjorie led me into the tent. The spectators were seated on bleacher type benches and Ian and the others were in the front row. A large desk was on a raised platform in the front of the tent facing the spectators. To the right of the desk was a platform, not as high as the desk but elevated a foot or so above the floor. Marjorie led me onto that platform and unhooked my leash. My cuffs were unclipped and Marjorie told me to put my hands on the bar that was in front of my platform.