New Friends Pt. 02

Story Info
The vacation experimentation escalates.
2.3k words
4.21
12.8k
7
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kansas73
kansas73
35 Followers

I pushed you up against the wall and kissed you harder as my hands roamed over your lower back and ass. I didn't care if we were in the hallway of the hotel because I was still turned on and loved having my tongue in your mouth. You could feel my cock pressing up against you and moaned in my mouth as our lips and tongues intertwined.

You slowly pulled away and looked at me as you said, "That was so fucking hot to watch. I loved every minute of it, but I can't believe you just left Jay hanging like that!"

I laughed and replied, "I felt bad, but I didn't know what else to do. I'm not gonna lie because I did think about jerking him off a few times, but I thought maybe that was just too much."

You leaned in and kissed me again and then whispered, "Go back and knock on the door. I wanna watch you get him off."

I was caught a little off guard. "Are you sure?"

"I'm positive. I am so wet right now, but I can wait a little longer to cum."

I was still shirtless as we walked back down the hallway to Jay and Ashley's door. I hesitated just a bit, so you moved me aside and tapped your knuckles against the door. My heart was in my throat as the door slowly opened and Jay stood there in his shorts and bare chest. Ashley was a few steps behind still dressed in her black skirt and light purple top. Apparently they weren't getting it on the way we were in the hallway.

I spoke first, "Hey man, I'm sorry about just taking off like that. I was nervous so I just had to get out, but my wife thought I wasn't being fair and she was right. Do you mind if we come back in?"

"No, not at all. I'm glad you changed your mind."

We followed Jay inside and Ashley gave your arm a little squeeze as we entered.

You sat down next to Ashley and she placed her hand on your knee as your sundress rose up to expose your sexy thighs. You interlaced your fingers with hers and exchanged a mischievous smile as you whispered in her ear, "I never thought I would like this so much, but it's just so fucking hot!"

She nodded her head in agreement and added, "Oh believe me, I know. I'm not sure what I like watching more: Jay pleasing another man or another man pleasing Jay."

While you two giggled and leaned against one another, I was side by side with Jay on the other couch. I thought about how he made me cum only about 10 minutes ago, but my cock was stirring again as I slowly rubbed him through his shorts. I felt him growing as I massaged his entire length up and down while lingering just a little bit longer near the head. I still couldn't believe I was doing this, but I liked turning him on.

I unbuttoned his shorts and pulled the zipper down revealing his bulge. I could see the outline of his cock through his black boxer briefs and I was impressed with both his length and thickness. He lifted his ass off the couch so I could wriggle his shorts to the ground.

I moved my hand back toward his cock while his head fell back against the couch and he let out a soft moan. I straddled his stiff dick with my middle and index fingers and traced a line from his base to his tip. I saw his head peeking out the top of his boxer briefs and could tell it was aching to be touched. I was still feeling nervous and unsure about everything going but I'm sure all the bourbon helped ease some of my concerns.

I glanced back in your direction and saw your eyes glued to my every movement. You stared at my hand as I stroked Jay through his underwear. I looked back toward Jay and heard you say, "I bet he'd like it even more if you take those off and stop teasing him! I know I would!"

That was all the encouragement I needed as I hooked my thumbs into his waistband and yanked his boxer briefs over his knees and to the ground. He sprung free and it was bigger than I thought it would be. I was now sitting next to a naked guy in a hotel room while my wife and his wife were watching us from just a few feet away.

My cock was rock hard and throbbing, and it was obvious to everyone in the room that I was enjoying the experience. I turned my attention back to Jay and wrapped my hand around him. I moved my fist down his shaft to his balls and grazed them with my pinky and then worked my way back up to his engorged head. I found the right rhythm and continued to stroke him up and down the same way I stroked myself when I needed to cum. I could tell he was enjoying it as he lifted his ass off the couch and rocked his hips in sync with each and every long stroke.

Jay looked at me and said, "I wanna feel your mouth on me. Please."

"No, I can't do that. I'm sorry. That's just too much. I'll make you cum with my hand."

He sighed and I felt a little bad, but this was already way more than I ever thought I would do. I moved my left hand to his balls and gently rolled them with my fingers as I continued to stroke his hard cock up and down with my right. His breathing got heavier and I knew he was getting closer.

He asked again, "Please put your mouth on me."

I shook my head but part of me wanted to take him into my mouth. I stared at his cock while I stroked it and thought about just licking the head, but it was so wrong. I felt like I owed him just a quick lick since he sucked me earlier, but I was still nervous and anxious about it since I never did anything like this before. I had to be drunk because I moved my face closer and closer until I stuck out my tongue and swirled it around his head.

He moaned and said, "Oh God that feels so good. Suck me."

I was turned on knowing that I was making him feel so good. My lips parted and I took the head of his cock into my mouth and sucked him gently while stroking him with my right hand. I heard you gasp on the other couch and I looked back to see you with your hand under your sundress and between your exposed thighs.

Ashley massaged your tits while you played with yourself and watched me suck Jay's cock. I took him into my mouth inch by inch and felt my dick stiffen. He was so hard and it felt good in my mouth. I cupped his balls and tried to take more of him into my mouth. He was breathing heavy and moaning as my lips moved down his entire shaft and he filled my throat. I gagged on his big cock and pulled it out as my eyes watered.

He looked down and said, "Please finish me like that."

I didn't resist this time and wrapped my lips around his thick cock while holding the base with my right hand. He was moaning again as I took him deeper and deeper. I was enjoying the power of controlling his pleasure and couldn't wait to feel him cum. Without even realizing I was now moaning as I sucked him and stroked him with my hand. I cupped the bottom of his ass while I felt his hands tangled in my hair.

"You're gonna make me cum, Steven."

He held my head and guided me up and down his cock at the pace he wanted. My eyes watered again as the head of his cock hit the back of my throat. He was breathless and I could tell he wasn't going to last much longer. I actually didn't want it to end so I took him out of mouth again and got on my knees between his legs.

I stroked his glistening cock and moved my tongue to his smooth balls. I softly sucked one into my mouth and rolled it on my tongue as my hand moved up and down his entire length. I licked my way back up to his head and took him into my warm mouth again. I gave his head extra attention with my tongue and then took him all the way down to the base. I gagged again but kept him in my throat and massaged his balls. I slowly moved my lips back up to his head and then quickly swallowed him deep into my mouth and throat. My mouth moved up and down his entire shaft as I milked him with my right hand.

"Please don't stop! Please. It feels so good. Don't stop!"

I didn't stop. I just sucked him and stroked him while I listened to his heavy breathing and loud guttural moans as the first spurt hit my tongue. It was warm and sweet and I swallowed it just as the second spurt filled my mouth. This time there was too much and I spit it all over the head of his big cock and slowly released him from my hand. He was breathless and satisfied and I was quite pleased with myself as well.

I looked back in your direction and you were now completely naked next to Ashley with your hand between your legs. I got up and started to walk toward you as Ashley dropped to her knees and knelt between your open thighs. She beat me to it! I was a little jealous that she was getting to taste you, but also extremely turned on watching this pretty woman devour your pussy.

Your hands were above your head grasping the top of the couch as Ashley slowly pushed her tongue inside you and held the bottom of your ass. As I stood over you and watched you being pleasured, I took my cock into my hand and started to stroke it back and forth in my fingers. I was so hard and so aroused as I listened to you moan and watched Ashley slide a finger deep inside you while moving her lips to your swollen clit.

She sucked you into her mouth and fucked you with her middle finger. I bent down and took one of your nipples into my mouth and swirled my tongue around and around as your breath quickened and your hips gyrated against her open lips and tongue. She was moaning now as well and when I looked down to see what she was doing to you, I noticed that Jay had removed Ashley's skirt and was kneeling behind her ass with his tongue buried inside her.

The scene in the hotel room was so fucking hot and incredible as I moved my left hand to my balls and massaged them while sliding my right hand over the head of my throbbing cock. It disappeared in my fist while Ashley added a second finger inside you and picked up her pace. I was watching you getting your pussy licked and fucked and it was driving me insane.

"Don't stop, Ashley. Make me cum with your hot little tongue. You're so good!"

I heard you making your familiar orgasmic sounds and knew you were going to cum all over her pretty face. Just as you started to shake, I shot several streams of cum all over your tits and watched you squeeze your legs together to make your orgasm last longer. Ashley was about to cum as well and asked you to kiss her. You leaned down and shoved your tongue in her mouth just as she erupted all over Jay's face with a powerful orgasm that shifted the couch as she rocked back and forth against his tongue.

I cleaned you up with some nearby paper towels and handed you your blue sundress. Jay seemed to be admiring your body, and even though I couldn't blame him, I felt like the show was over for now. I pulled on my boxer briefs and shorts and fixed my messy hair with my fingers.

"I'm so glad my wife talked me into coming back here tonight. Sorry about taking off like that earlier, but like I said, I was feeling a bit anxious."

Jay laughed and replied, "We are glad you came back too. You certainly didn't seem nervous once you had me in your hands and mouth."

I really couldn't argue that point. I was definitely into it and was already hoping we'd have a few more encounters since we still had another 5 days before we had to go back home.

"We should get to bed now. It's late. Maybe we'll see you both again tomorrow. Sleep well!" I said as I grabbed your hand and walked toward the door.

Ashley kissed you on the mouth and said, "You are delicious. I wanted you from the moment I saw you this morning."

You blushed and thanked her and added, "I didn't forget about our little chat before. Perhaps we can show these boys who's in charge before this vacation is over."

I felt butterflies in my stomach as I squeezed your hand and heard Ashley reply, "Oh I think that is a splendid idea! Get some rest, Steven. You're gonna need it."

I was getting hard again as we walked back to our room and I thought about spending a few more nights with our new friends. I couldn't wait to explore every deep and dark fantasy with you. This would be a vacation that we would never ever forget.

TO BE CONTINUED...

kansas73
kansas73
35 Followers