New Frontiers

Story Info
Susan and Connie explore flashing get excited.
6.9k words
4.31
16.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Connie and Susan had grown up together and been good friends throughout high school. They shared similar experiences while dating in high school but in college Connie was experienced, whereas Susan had one main guy. As contrasting as their behavior was, they agreed that boys were easily turned on. Susan told Connie that her boyfriend, Steve, would get hard if she told him she wasn't wearing panties.

"It doesn't even matter if it's the truth, he just gets this huge boner. It's hysterical to see him try to hide it. Once he came to the Sorority house, and waited for me, while we were having a meeting in the living room. I whispered to him that I didn't have on any panties and then I laughed as he stuffed both hands into his pocket to try to hide it. Everyone knew . . . "

Connie responded, "Oh yeah they're amazing, I went to a party with this guy and the dress I wore didn't look good with a bra, so... I swear, every minute I wasn't looking him in the eye he was trying to see down my dress. After driving back to his apartment and before we got out of the car I just asked him if he wanted to see my boobs. His mouth dropped open and I could tell he was hard, right there. I undid the back of my dress and leaned way over so he could see my nipples and patted his cock. Then I got my dress back together and got out of the car to go inside. He didn't want to go inside until his dick was normal. We waited for nearly five minutes."

The two girls also agreed that the best way to dis another girl was to arouse her boyfriend. Susan stated how one of her sorority sisters had tried to pick up on Steve while wearing a bathrobe and walking through the foyer of the house.

"Only a bathrobe. It wasn't tied she was just holding it in front with one hand. Then she had the nerve to go up the stairs and talk to us over the banister. Steve was standing there with this stupid look. We were looking right up the front of it. He couldn't really see anything because it's not a well lit area, but come on."

"Haven't you ever done anything like that?" queried Connie. "It's a great sensation knowing how intently the guys watch and how angry the women get. I bet you and Steve did it a lot that night, too. Admit it! No? Well I think it's sexy. I'm going to the pool tomorrow, meet me there and you can tell me all about it. Now I've got to go home."

The following day, they met at their parents' country club. It was late in the morning when Connie and Susan met. Not many people were around because it was still cool. As they were lying on the chaise lounges soaking up the sun, Connie casually asked Susan what she thought of the lifeguard. He was two years younger than them and they only knew him by name.

Susan said, "He's pretty cute and he's tall..."

Connie interrupted, "No! I know that, but do you think we ought to try to give him a hard on? I was thinking of lying on my stomach and undoing my bikini top, and you know, lift up a little. He's looking at us because we're the only ones in this area."

"You're crazy, anyone could see you!" stated Susan.

"Not if you look out for me," retorted Connie. "Besides, what's the big deal if some one does? It's just another boner."

Connie arranged herself so her chair was lined up with the lifeguard, and lay down so he could get the best view. Susan glanced around anxiously. Connie asked Susan to undo her top and put some lotion on her back.

She beamed, "It will get his attention." Susan undid the top and rubbed in the lotion. Connie stated, "This is really turning me on! Am I clear? Should I do it?"

"Yeah, do it!" Susan urged.

Connie reached around to grab her pool bag.

"If you bend like that you'll block his view..., but he is looking more alert."

Connie got out her cell phone and leaned on her elbows. As she pretended to talk she asked Susan to make sure he could see her nipples. Susan jumped in the pool and glanced at Connie. She could barely make out the top of her areola.

When she returned to her chair she whispered, "Barely, but it's still the best peek he'll get all day."

"Maybe not!"

As she said that Connie rolled off the chaise, stood up and then bent over at the waist to get her t-shirt out of her bag. As she got out the shirt, she faced him, tried to make contact through his sunglasses and put the shirt on.

"I think that will be the best view he'll get today."

"Your timing is perfect, the guards are rotating positions. Oh, check this out his replacement is Michelle. She was in yearbook representing the sophomores with me," Susan giggled.

The two watched as their lifeguard swung down from the guard chair. They could see how his shorts were standing out from his waist and waited to see if Michelle noticed. She was standing extremely close to their boy while he tried to act casual. To their surprise, Michelle brushed her hand over the material covering his schlong. She smiled, gave him a quick kiss, and climbed up the guard chair. The guard stole a sideways glance at Connie and Susan and then sauntered off to the first aid hut.

"God this is turning me on! Did you see that? She rubbed his cock. Wasn't that great?! She didn't even care if we saw!" Connie gushed.

"Connie, that wasn't much... not compared to you. That was brilliant. We could get thrown out for that stuff," worried Susan.

Connie mused, "Trust me, every guy wants to see that happen every day of his life. It's their fantasy. It's why guys always try to look down women's shirts and up their skirts. It's hardwired into their system, and when they do see it they don't complain they think 'TITS'" or 'PUSSY' and it reinforces that behavior, so they keep doing it. Besides, it makes me feel incredible. Go over to the first aid hut and get him turned on. You'll thank me later. I'll look out for you."

Susan hesitated for a moment. She was concerned about being caught, but she had to admit it was provocative. She liked watching Connie stand up topless and defiantly stare at the guard. There was something rebellious and vulnerable that she wanted to feel for herself. Walking over to the first aid hut, she wondered what she could do that would come close to what Connie had done.

As she rounded the corner of the hut to the open door, she felt very self conscious, she had been getting turned on, and thinking about what she wanted to do, had made it obvious. Glancing down she could see her flushed skin and hardened nipples through the fabric of her bikini. She sensed her swollen pussy lips and knew she was pretty wet.

He was stretched out on the cot when she entered the doorway. She could still see the outline of his semi hard cock.

She tried to talk but it came out as a throaty whisper, "I bet I know what you're thinking about."

He must have had his eyes shut because she was right next to him now. He sat up took off his sunglasses and gave her a crooked smile.

"Oh yeah?? What do you think it was?" he queried.

"Topless chics," smiled Susan playfully.

"...And then some," he responded quickly then rushed, "What are you doing here? Did Michelle see you come in? What's the deal with Connie?"

In a more confident manner, "What do you mean ... and then some?"

"Well figure it out, pretend you're a guy and these girls start flashing their tits. I've got a good imagination," he countered.

"Wait a minute, I didn't flash you!" she challenged.

"No... You just sat there, but I have a good imagination," he demurred.

"Oh, I see where you're going. Me and Connie undressed and touching you, or was it each other?" she asked tentatively.

He grinned, "That's a thought."

"You like that? Two women you know exposing themselves to you and touching each other? So, were we kissing or caressing or was it more involved? Were we topless or totally naked?"

Susan was on a roll. She could feel herself become more comfortable as she went on. "Did I make her cum while you watched? Did you fuck us? Did you like my shaved pussy or her nicely trimmed one?"

She could see the head of his cock stretching the fabric tight. It also gave her a clear view of his balls through the leg of his shorts. She ran her finger nails along his inner thigh and up to the edge of his shorts as she talked. She slid two inside his suit and grazed the area between his balls and his leg.

"Can we get this out?" she asked.

"Yeah! But this is weird... Umm, Michelle and I are together," he answered, as if he were asking a question.

"Do you think Michelle would have a problem with me looking at your hard cock? She wouldn't mind if I touched it, would she?"

Susan cradled his balls in the palm of her hand. "What about if I kiss it? Can I kiss your cock?"

She wrestled with his cock and pulled it out the leg of his shorts. He moved so one foot was on the floor and the other was on the cot with his dick pointing straight up.

"I really doubt if she would mind if I let you cum on my face or in my mouth. Maybe in my mouth would be better so she wouldn't know. Will you cum in my mouth? Can I suck on your hard cock and jack you into my mouth?"

She had pulled the leg of his shorts so now she could see his balls hanging down and his cock pointing up. "Look at this, what type of fluid is this?" she asked as she rubbed the pre-cum around his dickhead. "This must be an appetizer."

She rubbed some pre-cum on his lips and asked, "Can I taste some, too?" Startled, his eyes opened wide and he licked his lips despite himself.

"If I can lean out that window and talk to Connie, I'll let you pull my bikini bottoms off and..."

He looked at Susan in disbelief. She smiled shyly and started tracing the edge of her bikini bottoms with her fingertips. Over the hips, slowing as they reached the tender skin next to her box. On the side opposite of the lifeguard she pulled the fabric away from the skin. He couldn't see, but wanted to.

"That way, I could talk with Connie and tell you when Michelle is coming over here."

He was paralyzed as he watched the fingers move under the fabric of the bikini. Susan had intended to pull it to the side and let it snap back, but now it seemed natural and she gently separated her lips and started making little circles around her clit. She remembered that she wanted him turned on, and reluctantly stopped and let the bikini snap back into place.

She smiled at him and said, "That felt so good. Don't you want to cum?"

He nodded still transfixed. Her fingers were slick and shiny. She asked him if he wanted to cum again.

He nodded. "I want to see you cum, too. If you jack off for me, I'll let you watch as I finger my pussy."

The guard grabbed his cock and then asked her if he could lie down on the cot. Susan moved off and stood next to him. She watched as he adjusted his cock, pulled down his shorts and lay down on the cot. His hand expertly stroked his rigid dick. She moved closer and pulled the bikini bottoms to the side with her left hand. The middle finger of her right hand started low between her wet lips and spread herself apart as her finger traced up to her clit. She watched as white cum squirted over his chest. He milked the final globs out of his dick head and they fell pearly white against his tan stomach. She wanted to rub it into his skin and coax his cock back with her soft wet mouth, but she heard Connie talking with Michelle.

Susan pressed her finger against her clit one more time, she knew it would only take a minute to finish, but she didn't like the idea of an angry girlfriend watching as she got herself off. Finally, she let her bikini go back in place. She leaned over and scooped up a drop of his cum with the fingertips on her right hand. She licked their cum off her index finger and smeared his lips with the rest.

"How do we taste?" she asked as she stepped around Michelle and another female lifeguard while leaving the hut. Connie, take a peek at our boy and then, lets get out of here."

"Why, what happened in there? Listen to those girls! What did you do to him?" Connie asked.

"I'll tell you about it in the car, but you may want to look now because it's obvious that I turned him on," Susan said while walking away.

Connie glanced in and saw the guard's back while Michelle and her friend laughed and pointed. Not seeing anything amazing, Connie caught up with Susan at the car.

"What was I supposed to see?"

Susan commanded, "Open the door for me and I'll tell you in the car." Connie climbed in the driver's seat and leaned over to let Susan in the car. "You didn't see anything?" Connie shook her head, "Nothing?"

"No! Come on?" Connie stated impatiently.

"Check this out. He was jacking himself on the cot. When I walked out he had cum all over his front with his shorts around his knees. Have you ever seen a guy jack himself? And you should have seen how white his cum looked compared to his skin. You were right I feel incredible!" Susan gushed.

"You're kidding. Did you touch him?" Connie asked in disbelief.

Susan began, "Yeah, I got him started. I wanted to suck him back to hard, but I heard you talking with Michelle. God! I'm still turned on. I'm going to need to change out of this suit. Can I change as we drive it might be a little embarrassing to walk into the house looking like this?"

Connie looked, "Oh, no one will notice."

"Really, I don't want to be walking around in wet bikini bottoms," Susan explained as she slipped off the bottoms and grabbed her bag from the floor. "Where are my clothes?"

"I don't know," Connie acknowledged in an amused tone, "You got the stuff, not me."

"Damnit! It's with your stuff and that's in the back seat!!" Susan shouted then more plaintively, "Can you get it?"

Reaching back with her right hand Connie groped for her bag. "Susan it's too far on your side you'll have to get it."

Connie started to watch the road again when she saw Susan's naked ass in her rearview mirror. Susan had turned around, with half of her body in the back seat and the other half in front, her knees shoulder width apart.

"Just stay like that and we'll pull up next to someone."

Susan whirled around with her stuff and smiled, "Sorry, I'm just feeling like I can show off."

Connie asked, "Did you shave yourself?"

"Well I'm not really hairy and it turns Steve on," Susan giggled.

Connie asked again, "Does it turn you on?"

"The first time it did, the next ten times it didn't. I had it waxed. It looks better and it's smooth nearly all of the time," Susan stated, factually, as she inadvertently ran her fingertips over her mons.

Connie was having a hard time concentrating. All she could think of was Susan leaning over the back seat, on her knees, legs spread, smooth skin, and a contrasting tan line. Susan had great skin, long muscular legs and Connie had the desire to touch her.

She wondered, "Does waxing make you much smoother?"

"I think it does," Susan proffered, "Don't you think it looks smoother?"

Connie glanced down at Susan's lap. She still, hadn't put on her shorts. Instinctively she reached over to feel her friend's smooth skin.

"Connie," Susan paused, "I'm still turned on. That feels gooood." Her eyes shut.

Connie looked at her hand in Susan's lap. Her finger slowly crept over her pubic mound to Susan's sensitive clit. She rubbed the knot with her fingertips. Susan spread her legs more and rolled her pelvis up to add pressure to her clit. Connie wanted to cum. She wanted Susan to touch her the same way.

"Take off your top."

Susan didn't respond. She was now rocking her pelvis up and down against Connie's hand.

Susan pleaded, "I think you're going to make me cum Connie."

Connie could feel Susan's lips getting thicker and wetter, she felt Susan's hands pressing on top of hers. It was all she could do to watch the road and steal glances at Susan rocking with an orgasm in the seat beside her.

"How do you feel now?"

"Uh... I was really close," Susan said distantly, "God I'm so close. I want that lifeguard. Connie I hope you're not freaked out, your hand was a little too much."

"No! I'm... well yeah a little but, I've never done that before. You really have me turned on too. Look at my hand and the car seat. Do you always get that wet? Connie thought about licking her fingertips to see what type of reaction Susan would have.

"It's kind of embarrassing. Steve calls me juicy Suzy," Susan replied while sliding on her shorts as they pulled into her driveway. "Are we going out tonight?"

"Sure, I don't have anything better to do," joked Connie, letting the moment pass, "What do you want to do?"

"I've got something in mind, but right now I need to take mom and dad to the airport. Mom keeps saying she needs to visit Gram and Gramps before they die. Parents say the cutest things. I'll call you in a couple of hours and we can plan on something."

Susan hopped out of the car slammed the door and leaned back in the window. "We're going to have a blast."

Connie sat in the car watching Susan go in the house. She felt tight in the chest and her breathing was shallow. She shut her eyes and saw her fingers sliding over Susan's spread pussy. She opened her eyes and backed out of the driveway. On the way to her house she would rub the fabric over her pussy and bring herself close to an orgasm and stop. She was looking forward to going home where she could finish the job and then nap or take a bath until Susan called.

When she got home, her family was having guests from church and since her room was off the kitchen and it was the most accessible bathroom, she remained frustrated. After using her parents shower, she spent the next three hours listening to her parents' friends tell her how wonderful they had heard she was doing in school. Then of course she had the benefit of listening to the stories about their children and when they were in school. At 8:15pm Susan called.

"Hey! What are you doing?"

Connie begged, "I'm being bored to death. Help."

"Sorry. Here's the deal. I want you to get that loose pleated plaid mini skirt, your black knit top, the tight one, your black pumps, and some of those thigh high sheer black stockings and get over here," Susan said earnestly.

"Susan... I think that's exactly how Mom and Dad want me to dress when they're entertaining their friends from church. Oh! Good idea! I'll tell you what, why don't you come over here and we'll look like sluts for these nice church going folks...," Connie said as sardonically as possible.

"Hey! No sarcasm. You'll scar me deep down inside. Why don't you use that gray pulpy thing in your head and do what you need to, but get over here!" Susan countered.

Thirty minutes later Connie was ringing the doorbell at Susan's house.

Susan answered the door wearing a white cropped top and a pink spandex skirt. "What do you think, would they like me at church? Aside from my jewelry and shoes, I'm only going to wear this. My brother always kids about wanting to date chics with "easy access." I don't think it will get much easier than this? Unless, I'm naked."

Connie walked in and inhaled Susan's perfume, she asked, "No bra?"

Susan replied by lifting the front of her shirt.

"Panties?" Connie looked with an arched eyebrow.

"Watch this! I've been practicing in front of the mirror."

Susan sat down on the edge of a bench in the hallway, crossed her legs and then recrossed them, with enough time for Connie to see her naked pussy. "Call me Sharon, Sharon Stone. Come on let's get you ready."

She dragged Connie through the hallway to her room. "Put your stuff on Connie. Hurry up."

Susan sat down on the bed and studied Connie as she undressed. Connie faced her and pulled her t-shirt off and then slid her jeans off. Standing in front of Susan in her panties and bra she asked, "Can you help me with this?"

"No! Pretend like I'm Mr. Lifeguard and you're undressing for me. Keep me interested. He said he had envisioned us getting naked with him," Susan leered.

12