New Frontiers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Connie reached up and removed her bra. She locked her eyes onto Susan's and delicately touched her body.

"I want to see it," Susan said breathlessly.

Connie responded by stepping forward so there were only inches between them. She slowly pulled the fabric away exposing her pubic hair and her snatch. While holding the material to the side she slid her middle finger through her wetness.

"Susan, do you want to see me cum?"

Susan nodded and added, but not here. "I want both of us to cum in a public place. Lie down on the bed and I'll take off your panties."

Connie knelt down on the floor with her head and arms on the bed. Susan stepped behind her and took ahold of her panties. Slowly, she inched them down to her knees. Connie felt Susan's hand stroking the back of her thighs. She adjusted herself so that Susan could slide her panties the rest of the way off. Kneeling with her knees about shoulder width apart, she hoped Susan would forget her plans and touch her now.

Susan ran a hot finger between her buns brushing her puckered sphincter and continuing on to her open pussy. After teasing her for awhile she told Connie to lie on her back on the bed and she would put on the hose for her. Connie rolled over and lifted a leg. Susan slid the open end of the stocking over her toes, calf, and then finally her thigh. Susan's touch was like fire. Her hands continued to travel down to Connie's pussy. She pushed her legs wider and lowered her head between Connie's legs. Connie closed her eyes. She felt Susan slip her fingers inside, Susan's hair falling on her thighs and stomach, and her hot mouth as it sucked the bud of her clit.

Susan looked up and smiled. "I like the way you taste. Let's hurry so we can cum sooner."

Connie felt dizzy. She wanted Susan to undress and explore her body, but Susan already had plans and Connie could tell she was possessed. Connie started rubbing her pussy as she watched Susan.

"No! Not yet. I want you to do that in a public place. Get dressed we'll take dad's Xk8 top down of course.

Eventually, Susan nagged Connie into getting dressed. Susan raced down the hall towards the garage.

"Just carry your shoes you can put them on in the car," she called back.

Once out of the driveway, Susan turned to Connie, "O.K. we're in public you can do anything you want now."

Connie felt self-conscious. It was a real role reversal for her to be the follower. They pulled up to a stop sign and Susan put the parking brake on. No one else was at the intersection and she arched her back and caught the waist of her skirt with her thumbs and slid it down over her feet. She grinned at Connie, released the brake and popped the car into gear. About a mile later they pulled up even with some guys in a pick up at a stoplight.

Susan hissed, "Connie take off your skirt. Let 'em see."

As the light turned green she honked and revved the engine smiling innocently at the boys. She hit the gas and raced down the road.

A couple of minutes later, they were in the parking lot of a local mall. Not many people were around but it was busy. Susan waited for a moment and then scooped up her skirt and opened the car door. The cool air felt good and she put her hand in between her legs feeling herself before she jumped into her skirt.

"Some boys are going to be very lucky tonight."

Connie watched with rapt attention. She opened the door and stepped out of the car. She hadn't taken off her skirt; she had only bunched it up around her waist. She was still feeling dizzy as Susan came up behind her and ran her hands under her skirt. She found Connie's wet box and started a gentle massage and kissed Connie's ear. Connie turned and pressed her body against Susan's. They kissed and ran their hands over each other's bodies. Susan stepped back and suggested they go in to the mall. There were only thirty minutes left before the mall would close.

Upon entering, they walked into a bookstore, which was fairly empty. Susan went into the back and sat down in an aisle. She pulled the front of her skirt up and looked down at her engorged sex.

Connie came back and said, "Do you want to document this?"

"What do you mean?" Susan asked.

"I brought my camera and I think the cashier might be able to help us out if we ask nicely," Connie whispered, "Actually, I already asked and he said he would. See that guy by the magazine rack? I told the cashier he's your boyfriend and we wanted to surprise him. I asked him to take a picture of us when we give him a sign."

A mischievous smile crept across Susan's face. She leaned toward Connie and stated, "You're the Devil. You're making me bad."

They approached the boy, Connie nodded to the cashier, and Susan pulled up the front of her skirt. Connie pulled her top down, heard the camera click, and felt the air as the magazine dropped to the floor. They turned quickly, grabbed the camera and headed down the mall.

They went up a level and ducked into a leather/furrier boutique. It was a posh business for affluent clientele. As they entered, Connie saw a pair of high-heeled thigh high black leather boots. The clerk hadn't seen them come in and was busy locking up the store. Connie asked him if they had a pair in a size seven. He was startled and apologized for not seeing them and retreated to the back room to find her boots.

"I think we intimidate him," Connie claimed.

Susan looked thoughtful for a moment, "Yeah he's intimidated. Let's make this interesting for him. Let's try on some other clothes along with those boots... and I've got an idea. I'd like to tell him that you're my slave, and you'll do anything I tell you to, but when I tell you to you will act reluctant and shy."

Connie had to think about this. She was normally the leader and she wanted the role. Thoughtfully, Connie countered, "I like your idea, but I want to be your master."

"O.K. but surprise me," Susan suggested.

The clerk came back in the showroom with the boots in a box. He asked Connie if she wanted him to help put them on. "No thanks, they're not for me. They're for my friend Susan. You do wear a size seven?" Susan nodded.

She would also like to try on some long leather gloves that match the boots, and can she try on this fur?

The clerk ushered them toward the back of the showroom and got the key to retrieve the coat. When he returned Connie took the items from him and stated to Susan, "These will look great together but you have to do something about what you're wearing now."

They headed off to the dressing room. It was no larger than a small closet with a door that was about a foot off the ground and came up to about six feet. Susan went in and shut the door. Connie reminded her to do something with what she was wearing, and then folded the coat and the gloves over the top. She called the clerk over and apologized about keeping him late. She saw Susan's top being pulled off over the top of the door and dropped to the floor. She watched as Susan slid her skirt down onto the floor and stepped out. She knew Susan was completely naked and the thought made her squirm.

Connie walked around a coat rack placing it between herself and the clerk with an angle that would allow her to see when Susan walked out. She took a leather jacket off the rack and inhaled deeply. Susan now must have put on the gloves and was pulling the coat inside. Connie slipped into the jacket and impulsively undid the button at the back of the skirt. She fumbled with the zipper and then let the loose material fall to the floor.

She glanced at the clerk. He was watching the dressing room door intently and hadn't noticed anything. Susan came out of the room, her coat was fully buttoned but Connie could easily see her breast because the low cut in front. She headed toward Connie, but was ordered to see how she liked it and wander in the mall for a while. The clerk had also seen Susan's breast and was trying to catch up to get a better view. Connie slid off her jacket and pulled off her top as Susan and the clerk entered the mall. She could feel herself quiver with excitement as she put on the leather jacket again. As she bravely walked toward the mall entrance, she asked Susan if she was hot.

"Would you like to unbutton the coat?"

Susan had stepped out where she could see all of the way up one wing and down the other. She stopped and turned around to face the clerk. She answered in trembling voice, "Not here Connie."

Susan stood with her face turned down. Her voice was trembling. Although excited the tremor could easily be interpreted as fear. As Susan answered she caught a glimpse of Connie walking towards another clothing rack. Her jacket was open and one hand was probing her pussy. She knew Connie didn't want the clerk to see her yet and she acted the ashamed girl perfectly. She was so focused, tears actually started coming out of her eyes.

Susan heard Connie say, "You must be hot, and I'm hot just standing here. Undo your coat."

Susan started with the bottom button and slowly worked her way up without actually giving the clerk any more to see. Unbeknownst to the clerk, Connie was now seated on the chairs in plain view of anyone who would have looked her way. She had one leg over the armrest with both hands working on her spread pussy. She was reaching around from behind with one hand inserting two fingers while the other hand played with her clit. Susan had never seen such a display before and she wished she was Connie.

Connie gushed, "Take it off, I want to see you."

Susan reached up to her shoulders and let the coat drop to the floor. The clerk was frozen. He was staring at a woman wearing only boots and gloves standing in the middle of the mall. He glanced around to see if anyone else was viewing this incredible sight.

Susan took long steps as she approached Connie. She could feel her juice sliding on her swollen lips. This is what she had been waiting for all day. Connie had closed her eyes and was beginning to cum. Susan knelt in front of Connie and pushed the heel of her hand up against Connie's open slit moving Connie's fingers away from her clit.

She looked at Connie's eyes as the pressure of her hand passed over her clit and asked, "I'm going to eat your pussy?"

"Yesss, Susan you are. Eat my pussy. Taste me. Put your fingers inside me. I've wanted this all day since I touched you in the car."

Susan's fingers found the slippery hole and she sank in three. Her pinky was rubbing Connie's other hole and she withdrew for a moment covered it with Connie's cum and slid all of her fingers into her. Susan's dainty little pinky was tantalizing Connie's ass. She leaned forward and sucked hard on Connie's clit. Her mind was racing. I'm eating my best friend's pussy and I'm more turned on than I've ever been. Connie came on Susan's face.

"I feel unbelievable. I'm going to make you cum," Connie stated as she jumped up and grabbed the fur coat from the clerk. I want you to fuck her while I suck on her clit."

Susan smiled as he undid his pants. Connie spread the coat on the floor and lay on her back. "Straddle my face I want to taste you."

Susan did as she was told and felt Connie's warm tongue spread her lips from her clit to her butt hole. Susan lay down so her head was above her friend's ripe bud. The clerk was kneeling behind Susan and Connie told him she would guide him in. As he hunched over Susan's body Connie rubbed his purple head in Susan's wet slit.

"Put it in me, Connie. I just want to be fucked, good," urged Susan. Connie was licking his shaft and Susan's box as he pounded into an orgasm.

"Dammit, I'm not ready yet! You son of a bitch!" moaned Susan.

He pulled out with a pop and watched the two attend their carnal needs.

"Hey! I'll fuck you," a voice croaked, "You said I was your boyfriend."

"I didn't, she did but it's what I need," Susan surmised.

He got in place and started sliding his cock against her quim. "You are so wet." he said as he slid into her as deep as he could. When he started for the second stroke, Connie aimed it at Susan's sphincter.

"Uh-my-ass. Ohhhh this is how I wanted to feel," Susan whispered. "Let's change positions. You're going too fast. Sit in the chair, no sit on that display stand."

He pulled out what he had sunk into her, stood up, and leaned against a display pedestal. He begged, "Come on baby bring that sweet ass over here."

Susan stood up and looked at herself in the full-length mirror. She was sweating and open. The boots and the gloves accentuated her breasts and smooth mound. Connie seemed to be asleep on the fur. Susan backed up against the first cock to penetrate her ass.

He explained, "I'm going to put it in your pussy to get it wet again."

Connie rolled over onto all fours and said, "Let me help."

She knelt down in front of Susan and guided it into her swollen pussy. Licking Susan's clit she smiled up at her and said, "You're bad! Look at yourself in the mirror. You've got a guy you've never met fucking you, your best friend naked on her knees eating your pussy and you want more."

"Connie, it turns me on when you talk dirty like that," then more urgently to no one in particular, "Put that cock in my ass!"

"I'm going to have our friend take pictures of you getting yourself fucked by us," Connie stated and then more thoughtfully, "You know what you would really like Susan?" Susan grunted in response adjusting the new sensation filling her ass.

"Look at yourself in that mirror," demanded Connie, "You're depraved. You slut."

Breathlessly Susan answered, "Connie... you're a slut too."

"I want to see both of these guys fuck you!" Connie declared absently stroking her pussy.

The clerk stepped forward he wanted to fuck her again. Connie stopped him. "Fuck me! I'll cum in a minute and then you can fuck her."

Connie bent over facing Susan and helped the clerk enter her. She pressed her body up against Susan's and reached around to feel the cock pushing deeper into Susan's ass. She came again and had the clerk pull out.

Connie had Susan lean back so the clerk could get the best access. She guided his cockhead over her clit several times and then lowered it to go into her ripe pussy. Susan gasped and he slid all of the way in. She started to cum. It had been building since that afternoon and she had allowed herself to get close and stop, but now she was going to cum and cum hard. Connie came up beside her and ran her hands over Susan's breasts. Then slid them between the three people so she could feel the two wet rigid cocks pumping in and out of her friend.

"Susan, I can feel their cocks as they fill you up. Two cocks inside of you."

Susan closed her eyes and felt the three bodies pressing against hers. As Connie spoke it was amplifying each little movement of the two cocks. Pleasure, it was almost an itch starting at the tips of her fingers and toes and spreading throughout her whole body with the center being driven by these two stranger's cocks pumping in unison.

"You don't know either one of these guys. Strange cocks spreading you apart like they own you, and you don't know them. You best friend sucked on your pussy and put a cock in your ass. I ate you out and want to do it again. But here's the best part. You're being fucked by two total strangers and your girlfriend in a public place. Look at us in the mirror we're all fucking you and it feels so good."

Connie's words tripped the orgasm. Susan felt like she had fallen through the floor. No ground, nothing solid. She heard the stranger behind her grunt and thrust hard, she watched his face in the mirror. It was all in slow motion. The clerk pulled out and cum shot out of his dick onto her breasts and stomach. The smell was suddenly overwhelming. Sex. It begged for sleep. Connie licked the cum off of Susan's body and nuzzled her snatch.

Standing, Connie kissed Susan's open mouth and the sex smell became taste. Warm inviting sleep. She felt the stranger behind her pull his cock out of her. Release. She felt drunk. She didn't know if she could stand. The clerk was sitting Indian style on the fur. She wondered how much it cost. She looked at the mirror. She thought she looked like athletes at the end of a marathon.

Connie was getting her stuff together and the guys were just staring. Their dicks hanging like old helium balloons that have leaked out nearly all of the gas. Connie was now telling them to help her get Susan out to the car. She had put on her skirt, but was still wearing the jacket. The clerk said to bring the car around to the back exit and Connie left for it.

The strangers didn't have anything to say. What could they say? Susan collapsed in a chair and looked at her nakedness in the mirror. She could feel the soreness coming on. She thought about how later that week maybe tomorrow she would come back by here during the day. I was fucked by two strangers and my best girlfriend. She grinned a tired grin at herself and barely noticed as the guys picked her up and carried her out to the car. Aren't you going to dress me, take the boots? I guess not. She slept in the car on the ride back. Nothing on except her boots and gloves. They stumbled up the stairs to Susan's bedroom and crashed for the night. The smell of sex gently guiding them to rest.

***

* This was my first story, written in 1997. It was, primarily inspired by a picture of two young women flashing in a mall bookstore.

12