All Comments on 'New Frontiers'

by Rodrigo Santeria

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AverygoodlayAverygoodlayalmost 6 years ago
great

fun story had it all flashing, fucking, and pussy eating, the only thing left out was the cock sucking

ShmiShmiabout 1 year ago

Very hot. I'd love to read about Connie and Susan stripping completely head to toe nude in public, abandoning all their clothes and lesbian fucking the daylights out of each other, ending up drenched in their cum.

Rodrigo SanteriaRodrigo Santeriaabout 1 year agoAuthor

That sounds pretty hot!

Imo there's not much that's more exciting than being totally naked and fucking in a public place where you may be caught.

I'm writing more, lately, but atm it's been the next part, maybe the final part of just like some cliche porno and a college romp very loosely based on my experience life guarding while I was in college.

Thanks for reading, there are lots of great stories on this site and you can search by key words.

If you can't find exactly what you're looking for, then you've fallen into the same camp I was in when I wrote New Frontiers, and you should begin sharing your fantasies with everyone!

Enjoy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRodrigo Santeria@Rodrigo Santeria
I've written some smut and had it published, here, way back in 2002. New Frontiers and An Idle Week and Lost Perspective were in the all time high category. Tried submitting Summers Final Party and it was rejected because I wasn't writing dialog correctly. That may have bee...