All Comments on 'New Generations 02, the Day After'

by BenLong

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
BentNotBrokenBentNotBrokenalmost 4 years ago
A master of painting vivid erotic images....

As always, quite skillfully done! WOW!

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 4 years ago
Another Excellent Chapter to this story

You did a fantastic job of continuation of this story even after 9 years! Your detail and background of the story goes well with the dialogue and emotional thoughts of the characters. It’s interesting to see that Deb was heavily interested in Sara. This story isn’t just about Sex it’s full of Hot Erotic Storytelling. Thank You and you did leave another opening.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

There was not one extended sex scene in this chapter or any others. They are all rushed, and end before they even began. This is why I never like your stories; too much nonsensical details, but almost no sex. Dont get me wrong, I like a good story, but it has to include long sex scenes. As usual, terrible disappointment. You should read Ian Snow or Boondocker42 stories, to get a sense of what good sex scenes are like.

BenLongBenLongalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Well anonymous, you are perfectly welcome to have your own opinion. Although I’ve got hundreds of other followers and thousands of comments and emails saying the opposite.

In my opinion, and since I am the author that’s the one you were going to get, is that character development and a plot is much more important than repetitive, duplicative, sexual descriptions. Our one true sex organ is our mind, and if all you want is a spank novel, feel free to go to those other authors. If you would like mental stimulation that you can use your imagination on, and hopefully feel like you are part of the story, feel free to come back and check out some of my other stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenLong@BenLong
Started writing as submissions on the old Voyeurweb.com bulletin boards. Found I had a bit of a knack for stories that people like, and just continued. I love to hear back from readers when they like a story, or with story ideas, suggestions, or just discussions on anything.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

New Generations Previous Part