New Girl in Town Pt. 17

Story Info
New year brings new challenges to Jake, Jess and the crew.
5.6k words
4.78
53.9k
79

Part 17 of the 25 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 09/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know that this will be a short one but it's too good of a set up to put more in right now. The next part will be longer.

Thanks to Devir Ginator for his editing skills and help with working out ideas. You're awesome.

Thanks to Jessica who still finds ways to show me just how much of an amazing person she is every day.

Now on with the show

****

Jake Gibson's new cell phone that he received for Christmas vibrated in his pocket as he pulled on his heavy winter jacket.

"Headed out already?" His dad asked as he watched his son from just over the rim of his coffee mug.

"If that's okay, dad," Jake answered. "It seems that Sarah has taken control of Jess's phone and is insisting that I'm late."

Jake's dad chuckled and shook his head then Jake's phone chimed again.

"You must really be late," he stated as Jake checked the message.

"Staci," Jake said as he read the message. "She's asking if Jess and I are bringing breakfast or making it for her. She's having a princess moment."

"What are your plans with your pair of girlfriends today?" He smiled.

"Jess and Sarah you mean?" Jake chuckled. "Sarah has been on Jess about helping set up ever since she heard about the party so we're taking her with us over to Staci's to set up for the party tonight."

Jake's mom laughed as she joined them.

"Are you kids sure that you don't want some adults to come and help out again?" She asked.

"Mrs. Daniels will be there and after what happened last time, no thank you," Jake shared with a smile.

His mom playfully slapped his shoulder then tousled his thick brown hair.

"It wasn't that bad and, as I recall, it ended up working out pretty well in the end did it not?" She asked him.

"It did," Jake answered as he smiled at the memory of his weekend alone with Jessica before he added. "It was the waiting around for days for you guys to drop the hammer on us that I could have done without."

"It helped you build character," Jake's dad smiled.

"I thought you said I was a character," Jake joked as he snagged a piece of toast from the table and popped it into his mouth.

"That's still true," His dad countered then laughed as Jake's phone pinged again. "Which one is it this time?"

"Lemme check," Jake mumbled around the toast as he pulled out his phone.

He tapped out a quick message and smiled at the reply.

"That was Jess. She has taken back control of her phone," Jake shared with his parents. "It seems that someone got syrup all over it and is now protesting having to get cleaned up. I should head over before it gets worse."

Jake grabbed a bottle of pineapple juice from the refrigerator, shook it and started to twist off the top but his mother stopped him.

"Get a glass, Jake," She scolded him with a wag of her finger.

Jake almost argued that he was the only one that drank pineapple juice but decided not to. Instead he went to where his mom had some dishes drying and snagged one. He checked that it was dry then poured some juice into it.

"Take a top so it doesn't spill," Jake's dad advised him. "You'll never hear the end of it from Mr. Fishel if you do."

"Or from you and grandpa either," Jake nodded. "That's why I grabbed the travel cup."

He twisted the top onto it, added a straw then started for the door but stopped and went back to the table where he kissed his mom's offered cheek.

"Thanks for breakfast, mom," He told her.

"You cooked it but you are welcome anyway," She smiled at him then called out as he exited. "Be careful, Jake."

"I will be," He called back as he walked out the side door and into the brisk December morning air.

****

Patrick Greene stumbled out of bed just shy of noon and snatched his cell phone from his bedside table. He grumbled to himself when he saw there weren't any messages. His footsteps fell heavy as he made his way downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Where's breakfast?" He demanded of his mother who was seated at the table sipping from a tea cup.

"In either the refrigerator or the cabinet waiting for you to make it yourself, my sweet little prince," She replied. "The rest of us ate a few hours ago. Rough night? It sounded like you came in well before your curfew last night."

"It was fine," Patrick grumbled as he pulled a box of cereal from the cabinet then grabbed a bowl. "Where's the bacon?"

"Same place it always is," She answered him.

"You aren't going to make me any?" He asked.

"You are old enough to make your own if you want it," She answered him. "I am about to head out to get some things for your father's party at the marina tonight."

Patrick grunted his unhappiness then sat the table and started to shovel cereal into his mouth as his mother got up. She made her way upstairs to get ready to go out. He checked his phone again, fired off a message to Somer then went back to eating. His father entered as Patrick placed his bowl into the sink to be washed by someone other than him.

"There he is," Buck Greene greeted his son. "If you still have big plans for a party here tonight you have to let me know how much beer you think you'll need so I can get it delivered."

"There's not gonna be one," Patrick told him.

"Oh, you've got plans to ring in the new year with that little cheerleader of yours huh?" Buck chuckled. "Can't blame you there, son."

"Maybe," Patrick said. "I'm waiting to hear back from her now."

"You make them wait for you, son. Not the other way around, you hear me?" Buck advised his son.

"Sure thing, dad," Patrick nodded.

His phone chimed and he read the message.

"Keep her waiting for a little while. That will make her nice and hot for you later on," His dad advised him. "Now I'm going up to the marina and see how the preparations are going."

"Sure, dad," Patrick said as he reread the message from Somer and bit back a curse that threatened to burst forth.

"Bring her by the party later on and let her dance with your old man," Buck chuckled. "She'll love that."

"I'm sure," Patrick said but he wasn't paying his father any attention as he went back up to his room where he called Somer.

She had barely picked up when he started in.

"What the hell do you mean that you've already got plans for tonight?" He demanded to know.

"I have plans, Patrick," Somer insisted. "Rick came back to town for the holidays and we're going out tonight."

"Rick Lucas? He's in college now. Why is he wasting his time with you?" Patrick asked.

"Oh fuck you, Patrick. He and I dated for a year and he wants to see me," She explained.

"Wants to fuck you more like," Patrick sneered.

"Aw, look who's a jealous little boy," Somer taunted him. "Just jerk your little dick tonight if you get lonely. God knows that won't take long!"

With that said she hung up on him. Patrick's face screwed up in anger as he slammed his phone down onto his desk.

"Fucking bitch," He muttered to himself then slumped back onto his bed.

As he lay there seething with anger his thoughts drifted over the past year and how much things had changed. Last year at this time he was still celebrating leading the team to a championship and prepping for his big New Year's blow out. Now he sat in his room alone with no prospects for the big night and he blamed one person.

"Jake, fucking, Gibson," He muttered as he sat there thinking. "He ruined everything for me but I'm going to end up winning in the end. He'll see."

****

"Sarah!" the girls all shout as she comes barreling into Staci's house.

"I told that they wouldn't even notice that we were here," Jessica giggled as she gave Jake a nudge.

"We know that you're here, Jess," Staci said as she got her hug from Sarah.

"We couldn't miss hearing Jake's car when it was seven miles from here," Roxie joked as she hugged Sarah. "It's sooooo loud right, Sar-bear?"

"So loud, Jake!" Sarah laughed.

"No turning my Sar-bear against me, Roxie," Jake playfully argued then waved the bags from Bojangles at her. "Especially if you want the breakfast I brought for you."

"Jessica, I love him," Roxie corrected herself. "He brings me food."

"He makes me food sometimes," Sarah pointed out. "I love him too."

"Careful there, babe. You might me messing around with a twice taken guy," C. C. warned her as Sarah jumped into her arms. "That won't end well."

"I was here first," Roxie smiled. "You Golden sisters must respect that."

"We do, Rox," Jessica smiled as she hugged Roxie.

"'Specially if you make me some more peanut butter cookies," Sarah declared much to everyone's delight.

"You guys can not encourage her you know?" Roxie said. "It's bad enough that Jake begs me but now he's got Sarah doing it too. I can't resist our little Sar-bear!"

"Jake will help you make'em," Sarah stated. "He's good in the kitchen."

"Is he good in the kitchen, Jess?" Staci teased which caused Jessica's face to flush but only slightly.

"I've already told you that he's excellent in the kitchen, Staci," Jessica answered with a wink. "Now are we going to stand around or are we going to get this place ready for a party?"

"We're going to eat," Roxie laughed. "Not all of us have been up since the crack of dawn, Jess."

"You guys eat and Jake, Sarah and I will start in on getting things set up for tonight," Jessica told them then paused. "Where are the others?"

"Ray has a thing with his parents but he said that he'll be over around lunch," Staci answered.

"Bobby's taking Marybeth to work then he'll be over," Shelly said.

"She's still coming tonight, right?" Jake asked.

"Of course she is, Jake," Shelly answered. "Javier is picking up Jody and they should be on their way now."

"Just in time for breakfast right?" Jake smiled then turned to Jess. "Ready to get to it, Jess?"

"When you are, Jake," She answered. "Sarah?"

"You can have your Sar-bear in a little while, Jess," Staci said as Sarah climbed into her lap. "We girls need our time with our little sis!"

Jessica looked at Jake and shook her head.

"We're going to be the only ones working on set up while the rest of our friends have a tea party with my sister all day," She sighed exaggeratedly which caused the assembled group to giggle.

"I want to help set up," Sarah mumbled around the hash round she had started to munch on.

"You will after we eat," Staci assured her as she wiped crumbs from around Sarah's mouth.

"So help me if you give her more sugar, Staci," Jessica started to warn her but Sarah's eyes lit up and she broke in.

"More sugar?" Sarah asked excitedly.

"Only this kind, Sar-bear," Staci laughed then planted a kiss on Sarah's cheek. "They are the best kind anyway. Just ask Jake."

Staci winked at Jake who shook his head at her while Jessica giggled then pulled him into her arms. She kissed him briefly then led him to the sliding door that led to the backyard.

"We'll expect all of you in a few minutes," She told the others then called out as Jake was shutting the door. "No sugar, Sarah!"

"Until I make us some peanut butter cookies later," Roxie whispered.

Sarah shouted out her glee which had Jessica shaking her head and look longingly at the hot tub.

"We should have brought our suits," She said to Jake.

"Agreed," Jake smiled mischievously then reached over and gave Jess's jean clad butt a quick squeeze.

"Jake!" Jess exclaimed then giggled. "Watch those hands of yours, mister. We have work to do here."

"I'll try but you wore your tight jeans today so my hands may find themselves wandering from time to time today," He smiled.

"Remind them that if they are good today I will have a surprise for you tonight," She shared. "Do you think you can work that out with them?"

"A surprise huh? I think they might be persuaded if you can promise them a little preview," he suggested as he pulled her into his arms.

Jessica used her height advantage over Jake and instead of kissed his offered lips she moved up kissed the tip of his nose before she pulled away.

"Good things come to those who wait, Jake," She smiled at him.

"Good things?" He asked with a twinkle in his eyes.

"Great things," She corrected him then shook her butt just to tease him a little. "Bordering on excellent things if you can be good."

"For that," Jake smiled, "I can be amazing!"

****

"Dude, what is going on, Jake?" Ray asked as he, Jake, Javier and Bobby sat up the tables in the backyard.

"We're setting up tables," Jake answered as he nodded down at the table they carried. "I thought that was obvious."

"Smart ass," Bobby chimed in as he and Javier passed them with their table.

"He meant what's going on with Jessica," Javier said. "She's been teasing you every chance she gets and you're barely reacting."

"What Javier said," Ray chuckled as they sat the table down and lined it up.

"I was promised that I would be rewarded if I played nice," Jake answered them. "We can't get too out of hand with Sarah here so I think that Jess is taking advantage of that."

"What kind of reward are we talking about?" Ray asked.

"I'm not sure but knowing Jess, it's bound to be pretty great," Jake answered.

As the boys started back to retrieve more tables Jamie showed up. He explained that Marie had called Jessica to see what time people were supposed to start showing up for the party. When Jess shared that they were currently setting up for the party Maria had asked if they could use some more help. They were immediately invited over.

"Marie's in the kitchen helping with the food prep," Jamie told them as he grabbed several chairs and followed the guys. "Though it looked more like they were having a tea party with Jessica's little sister more than they were cooking."

The guys all laughed and shook their heads.

"We're out here working while they have tea and cookies," Ray sighed as they set up the chairs. "It's not fair, guys."

As if on cue the girls exited the house carrying a tray of cookies along with a mix of bottled waters, sports drinks and sodas.

"We thought that our boys had worked up a bit of an appetite," Staci announced as she sat the tray on the closest table. "I know for sure that all of you will need to keep your strength up for tonight."

Her wink didn't go unnoticed by Sarah who immediately asked why that was. Staci's eyes went wide while Roxie giggled at her but Jessica was there for the save.

"Because they plan to stay up really late tonight and might even put all this stuff back up once the party is over," Jessica stated with a nudge to Staci.

"Right," Staci answered. "They sometimes like to surprise my mom by having everything cleaned up by the next morning."

Sarah nodded and the group breathed a sigh of relief as they dug into the cookies.

"They're Jake's favorites and I helped make them," Sarah announced proudly.

"Mmm, so good," Jake smiled with a mouthful of peanut butter cookie in his mouth.

Jessica giggled, shook her head then wiped some crumbs from Jake's lips.

"Don't talk with your mouthful," She playfully scolded him as she handed him a bottled water to wash his cookie down with.

"Napkin, Jake," Sarah said as she reached up with her little hand which held a napkin.

"Thank you, Sar-bear," He said as he accepted it. "For the napkin, the cookies and all your help here today."

"She's been amazing," Staci cooed.

"She's a task master," Roxie giggled. "She had me stamping out cookie shapes until my arm fell off!"

"Did not!" Sarah shouted gleefully.

"Did too!" Roxie shouted as she thrust her arm into the air. "Look! It's trying to get away!"

She started running with her arm held out in front of her and Sarah immediately gave chase laughing the whole time. The other's watched as Sarah chased Roxie around the backyard until Roxie spun around on her heels and caught her pint sized pursuer in a big hug. Sarah giggled as Roxie tickled her while she carried her back over to the group.

"Are you guys about done?" Mrs. Daniels asked as she came out to check on the progress.

"Pretty much, mom," Staci answered. "The guys have all this done except for a few more chairs and we have all the desserts made and in the fridge for tonight."

"My order for the pizzas and wings should be here right as the party is starting," Mrs. Daniels told them. "I just confirmed that my order was in and that it would be mostly on time."

"Marybeth's place is giving us a good deal on a bunch of tacos so we'll have those with us when we arrive for those that want something a little different," Bobby shared.

"I'm all about those tacos, Bobby," Jake told him.

"Of course we'll have chips, dip, popcorn and other snack food for everyone," Staci added. "I think that means that we're all set."

"Aww," Sarah groaned. "I wanted to help more."

The teens smiled and assured her that she had been a great help to them all which appeased her enough to get a smile back on her cherubic face.

"It's about your nap time anyway, Sarah," Jessica told her. "We need to get you home and into bed if you want to stay up with dad tonight to ring in the new year."

Sarah agreed with only some token resistance and gave everyone goodbye hugs until she reached Jake who she insisted carry her to Jessica's car.

"The Golden sisters own you, Jake," Bobby chuckled as Jake complied with Sarah's request.

"The bad part is that we know it, Bobby," Jessica smiled. "We only use our powers for good though right, Sar-bear?"

"Only for good, Bobby," Sarah agreed then pointed toward the driveway. "Home, Jake."

They departed with the raucous laughter of their friends ringing in their ears. Sarah fell asleep on the short ride back to Jessica's house and Jake carried her into the house. Once she was tucked into her bed, Jessica walked him back out to his car where she leaned in and kissed him. While her tongue teased his she pulled his hands around until they rested on her butt.

"I thought... I was supposed to be good," He said breathlessly but he didn't move his hands.

"You are," She smiled. "This is just a little preview of tonight."

"Preview huh?" He smiled, kissed her deeply as his hands kneaded her toned ass.

Jessica was rocked a little by the passion that poured out of him then she was shocked when he abruptly pulled back from her.

"Jake, what..." She started to ask when he smiled at her.

"I wanted to show you a little preview of tonight myself, Jess," He smiled at her.

"Kiss me like that again and I'm not waiting until tonight, Jake," She said and tried to pull him back into her arms but he stepped back.

"Tonight, Jess," He promised. "We can't go at it like that here. You know the rules."

"I blame you for making me forget momentarily," She giggled then kissed him quickly. "Now go before I decide to go all bad girl on you and drag you to my room."

"Mmm, I think that I might like Bad Girl Jess," Jake teased her.

"Kiss me like that some more and you just might meet her, Jake," She smiled wickedly. "Sooner than you think."

****

Jake arrived back at Jessica's a little after six thirty which gave him plenty of time to get them to Staci's an hour before the party started. Jessica's dad answered the door and welcomed him inside.

"You're a little early aren't you, Jake?" He asked as he led him to the living room.

"A little," Jake nodded. "I just wanted to get us to Staci's early in case there were any last minute things that she needed Jess and I's help on."

"Always ready to help out huh?" Jessica's dad said. "Are you taking your car or Jessica's tonight?"

"I'm not really sure, sir," Jake answered. "Jess's heater works better than mine does and isn't as finicky to start when it's cold out."

"Trying to set up your excuse for when you miss a curfew with my daughter, Jake," Mr. Golden asked him with a serious tone.

"No, sir," Jake answered him quickly.

"I know, Jake," He chuckled. "I'm just having a little fun with you for leaving me to take care of a certain Sar-bear all by my lonesome tonight while her favorite babysitters are out partying."

12