All Comments on 'New Girl in Town Pt. 17'

by AuroraIncident

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
brownmobbrownmobover 4 years ago
WT!!!!

Massive anticipation followed by angst, that is so cruel to leave it there after so long a drought, please hurry up with the next one.

TiahrTiahrover 4 years ago
Aww. Cmon!

Don’t leave us hanging too long

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So nice to have this story back.

So nice to have this story back. I have been waiting for a year, last night so that this part had been sent in and hoped for a early release tonight. Best Series on the site

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a tease!

Been waiting for you to return to this story. It felt like it had the perfect ending ... but I’m so glad to see you are back and have started us on a new journey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Finally!!!

Seems like forever since the last chapter came out. Is a short one but all the people and the humor came right back to me. Keep writing the story and we will keep reading it. Thank.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it

I love your story. Please dont wait to long fornext part

Ryanwood405Ryanwood405over 4 years ago

Amazing chapter to an amazing story cant wait for more keep up the good work

General_OGeneral_Oover 4 years ago
Wow

Great story please write the next one soon

bacheerabacheeraover 4 years ago
grumble......

Glad to see you back on this story, but did u have to get as good with cliffhangers as some of the other authors I'm following. Grumble grumble……..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
cliff hanger indeed!!

simply put, you're one of the more talented writers here, really enjoy your work. keep up the good story and we'll keep reading! even when we have to wait longer than we'd like, lol!

R4vingM4dnessR4vingM4dnessover 4 years ago
I loved this

but 2 pages and cliffhanger arent what i was hoping for... please dont keep me waiting to long i cant deal with that :D

mithanialmithanialover 4 years ago

You are a horrible human being for that cliffhanger. But love seeing this story back!!

beanburner69beanburner69over 4 years ago
I agree

I agree with all the other comments. Please please hurry with the next part.

calgarycamperscalgarycampersover 4 years ago
NO NO NO

The only one who had better die here is Patrick!

arrowglassarrowglassover 4 years ago
OMG...what a cliffhanger!!!!!!!

Please gives us what comes next without such a long wait...please!!!!

nycreadernycreaderover 4 years ago
Good to see this series resume (but awaiting continuation after cliffhanger).

Dear "AuroraIncident" (and "Devir Ginator", who's been helping : ) ),

It's good to see the New Girl In Town series resume after a hiatus of *over 1 year* (I had actually thought your previous installment was *last December*, but it seems it was in *November* of 2018 (but was set at Xmas time) ) .

Like others, I was surprised by the last "cliffhanger" twist in this installment -- and rather-impressed (I was a bit surprised that both Jake and Jessica (not just Jake) have seemingly been put in danger again (!) -- and that Jake's Car seems to be near the end of its "life". (I hope Mr. Fishel has another one he can offer Jake. )

(What was said of Patrick early on in this installment seems about what could be expected at this point in his trajectory and/or what he seems to "deserve" (why should he get to "hook up" with someone when he says effectively to her "Why would someone else [besides me] want you???" -- but I'm wondering exactly what kind of delusional/"blindness" bubble Patrick's father is in with respect to his son (Does he think that Patrick -- rather than being socially isolated -- has become a "one-woman man" -- and chosen Somer to be his "girlfriend" (and what's with his wanting to "dance" with her, himself?)?

I hope that the parents (I hadn't even known that Patrick had a mother who was alive and present, but that's another story) will soon start to see what Patrick's true circumstances and prospects (dim) are at this point -- and "see the light" in that respect REALLY soon.)

I figure that Jake and Jessica will turn out healthy and happy enough to graduate, but I'm worried about their immediate future.

Meanwhile, tt was nice to see the "Misfits" (or "Former Misfits"?-- as they now seem to be doing at least as well as other students in their school probably are at this point) together again, and Sarah Golden/"Sar-Bear" had been away too long: it's nice to see her stealing attention from her fellow fictional characters, and getting plenty of attention from us readers too.

Anyway, Thanks.

Your correspondent in New York City,

E. ("nycreader" at Literotica)

PS: I gather that "hash rounds" are some kind of food (available in some parts of the US via fast-food outlets), but beyond that, Google hasn't helped me much. Could someone explain what they are?

E.

PPS: It is to be hoped that Dr. Golden won't have to meet her daughter and her daughter's boyfriend on the New Year's Eve overnight shift at the emergency room, but things at the end of this installment don't look promising in that respect. : (

E.

Sparks722Sparks722over 4 years ago
Reply to @nycreader

Hash rounds are a breakfast staple at Bojangles, a North Carolina- based fast food restaurant, who's chicken and biscuits are proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Another great chapter! Not gonna lie though, I'm a bit heartbroken at the loss of that '69 Mustang. Curious to see where this goes, especially with Jess's family being from Charlotte, and Patrick's daddy's hinted at political connections- I know all too well how small-town North Carolina "good ole boy" networks work.

bimmusa02138bimmusa02138over 4 years ago
Love this series...

I have just finished reading (so far) this series.

Hot sex scenes and the love between Jake and Jess is deep and loving.

This is a cliffhanger that will be so good once that the slimeball Patrick is found out.

Please do not keep us waiting and let them be ok.

Of course they will be... RIGHT????

5 stars on the entire series.

ahziwyldemannahziwyldemannover 4 years ago
All I truly want

Is for Patrick to have (finally) done something that his overindulgent father can’t get him out of, that Jess will still kick serious ass at volleyball (thus retaining her “full ride” scholarship) & that Jake will be as good as he ever was. Oh yeah, also that Jess & Jake’s families sue the Holy Living Shit out of the Greens forcing them to live somewhere in a single-wide with no prospects for moving up in the world.

nycreadernycreaderover 4 years ago
Thanks re "hash rounds" and Bojangles' , "Sparks722".

Thanks for your clarification concerning "hash rounds" and the "Bojangles' " fast-food restaurant chain, "Sparks722". : )

Ethan (in New York City).

GHreaderGHreaderover 4 years ago
Oh that was mean.....

But I loved it anyway. What a setup. Do not make me wait a year to find out what happens next. ;-)

Thank you for resuming the story. l thought you had abandoned it. New Girl is just plain fun to read. You have created a whole cast of friends with individual back stories and personalities. You are a very talented storyteller. Thank you for sharing with we the readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
love this story

I am so glad you started writing more of this story. It is one of my favorites. Hope to see more of it soon tnx again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cliffhanger!

Nice to see New Girl is back. Great story and great characters.

As a reader, I hope that as the story progresses that Jake and Jessica stay together and remain true to each other only. I would hate to see them drift apart due to injuries or different colleges or other romantic/sexual interests that come between them. It would just kill the great characters you crafted carefully and I daresay lovingly in parts 1 to 16. I think if these characters ended up fundamentally different from how they ended up in the end of part 16, I would just reread up that point and consider it concluded there, for my own piece of mind, as I cannot stand great loyal couples that lose each other for whatever reason. It breaks my heart in other stories.

I'm hoping that New Girl remains uplifting, funny, hopeful and good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Welcome back.

Wow. Run off the road. The suspense at the end of the chapter. Did not see that coming. What a way to set up the new series. I admire your imagination. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Glad you are back with another chapter

This story is great and I have read it several times already. I do prefer the short chapters over the longer ones but enjoy them all & am looking forward to reading more.

hornyeric18hornyeric18over 4 years ago

I'm calling it now it's patrick

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just Joined the Party at Chapter 15...

... but am loving it. I was glad to finally see a new chapter. The cliffhanger is tough, but hopefully, you'll grace us with a new chapter soon. Hopefully, our friends are okay (even is the car isn't). Thanks for a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Best story here

Please do not keep us waiting too long for the next cheaper

beanburner69beanburner69over 4 years ago
Merry Christmas

How about part 18 for Christmas

Darrell_WrightDarrell_Wrightover 4 years ago

Merry Christmas and thanks for leaving us all hanging. I add my name to the it was Patrick list, and Dr. Golden will be the ER doc to treat them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Jess is back in town

Not sure how I missed it up to now... turned into a late Christmas present seeing a new chapter up... I’ll join the chorus, you have serious talent. Don’t know what your day job is, but if you don’t watch out it, that day job might someday be your former day job. If your Jessica is anything like Jake’s you are one lucky dude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WTF?

WTF?

You write a good story - sentimental - it dealing reasonably with growing up, parenting, and human sexuality.

So far so good.

Then you reappear out of nowhere.

Raise expectations.

And fail to follow through.

Do it without me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dear WTF

How much are you paying for this???

If you have objections to how he is doing this, simply stop reading it.

It’s really pretty simple, we really don’t need or care if you continue or stop reading this...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yikes!

This chapter kept me up for a couple of days trying to figure out how you would have the fate of your protagonists.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
About story and author

One of best I have read by one of the best author just waiting to see if he gets statics mom and coach P together would be good match

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Mmh. Stupid me noticed plot calming down in previous ch. Seems like it was just seeting us poor readers up for a big nasty surprise, ie car crash.

Hope no lasting damage for our Sympathetic hero couple and the villain gets caught and punished.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

So Patrick ties to kill them both??

zonozzonozalmost 3 years ago

Imagine Jake's panic when he finds himself naked on an ER exam table in front of Dr. Golden with fresh, still damp evidence of Jessica's newfound oral ability!

Horseman68Horseman68about 2 years ago
And So It Starts.

Know it will be good.

gopher25gopher25almost 2 years ago

This interesting development has a serious flaw. How did Patrick know they would be on the road back from the drive-in?

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG6 months ago

Ooohhh...you still get Five Stars 🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠 for this chapter...even with the cliff-hanger ending!! I am just hoping all is going to turn out well...no death, yet...😳😔

SquirrellyDudeSquirrellyDude5 months ago

Seems like Patrick is looking forward to some prison time. At least he won't need to worry about his only lasting a minute or two, his new boyfriend will last plenty long enough...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAuroraIncident@AuroraIncident
March 6th update: Currently working on the next story in the Grayson series and I have a plan for at least one to two more follow up stories to New Girl. I'll keep everyone posted here and on my Discord. Also, keep an eye out for New Twins in Town set in the New Girl universe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES