All Comments on 'New Girl in Town Pt. 18'

by AuroraIncident

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
DAMN

Patrick better get his after everything he did to Jake. Karma needs to bite him on the ass. Poor Jessica got her face messed up, and broken arm which could ruin her college scholarship for volleyball.

nycreadernycreaderover 4 years ago
Wow -- and Thanks for this installment.

To Our Author, his Editor, and Jessica/anyone else who may have helped with this installment:

1) My basic message can be seen in my header.

2) This installment was a real page-turner (so to speak) for me: I couldn't break away from it before I finished it.

3) [E. admits he never really read much of Our Author's The Rescue or its sequel;] I didn't realize that you were so good at suspense (and so knowledgeable about medical/hospital matters) before tonight and reading this installment, Our Author ("AuroraIncident").

I think that's about all I can say for now (except that I hope that the Anonymous Commenter on Part 17 who announced that ["he"?] would stop reading this series out of disappointment with Part 17 will somehow read this Part and find it to ["his"?] (umm...) liking/taste/whatever.

Definitely Impressive/Wow/5 Stars for this installment.

E. in New York City ("nycreader" at Literotica)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Let us see how many chapters we can drag this before,we find the culprit.Any guesses?

Chapter 3 to be posted in February sometime?

Ryanwood405Ryanwood405over 4 years ago

I love this story . its so amazing. 5 stars i cant wait for the next chapter

bimmusa02138bimmusa02138over 4 years ago
Patrick, KARMA IS COMING !!!!!

Patrick the rat.

He's going to get his soon. Even daddy's money and influence will not save him this time.

As soon as he's found out then either the entire school will come after him or when Jake gets well he will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
omg

this series is so good man, can’t wait for the next part. I hope to see the new part soon! You’re killing me with these endings man!

hornyeric18hornyeric18over 4 years ago

please please please hurry and release the next chapter! or two i want to read what happens to Patrick!

mithanialmithanialover 4 years ago

I don't think Jake is going to have the chance to get after Patrick. The community is going to come down on him so hard. He will be lucky to see trial for attempted murder. The next big event might be Jessica worrying about someone finding Patrick's body after she is done murdering him.

XxMeteorxXXxMeteorxXover 4 years ago
Emotions

This chapter literally touched my soul. I very much look forward to the next chapter

arrowglassarrowglassover 4 years ago
Another page turner!

Anxiously awaiting the next installment!!!!

Darrell_WrightDarrell_Wrightover 4 years ago

Now that we know Jake and Jess survived the crash and are getting the medical attention that they need I too am interested in how the plot twists for Patrick. With the front of his car damaged there probably is paint evidence from Jake's car so it will tie Patrick to the crime. Oh, we got a new cat last year and since i was so impressed with your character Jake, that's what we named our new Tabby cat. Thank you and PLEASE get the next chapters released.

Unknown81Unknown81over 4 years ago
Patrick, I have just one thing to say...

You better hope no one finds out what you did, or Jake coming after you will be the LEAST of your problems (he really needs to have a Humiliation Conga after he gets found out)...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
brought a tear to my eyes

you have a great talent with this story. please don't stop.

dragonsbaindragonsbainover 4 years ago
Wow...just like wow

This is been a very emotional chapter...best one yet and I love the build and to it too...your use I've medical knowledge and hospital procedure are to you credit outstandingly done. Pls don't let Jake suffer from some form of brain damage as the would be predictable like hallmark channel predictable....you are much better then that...also please as always take your time to write it well but also keep the next chapters come quickly as I know we your readers can't wait to see what's next...

SirColin77SirColin77over 4 years ago
Wicked good

Loved the suspense ... and part 19 is coming out tomorrow, right?? Right??

Btw: plural of Gibson does not need an apostrophe. Just the Gibsons. No matter what autocorrect says. 😂

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Could be 100 pages

I love this Story.

Wobbly1958Wobbly1958over 4 years ago
No blood sample

Another great chapter. Just for clarification - taking a blood sample wouldn’t happen with the blood loss Jake sustained. Secondly, it would be pointless since he has received 2 infusions and was about to get 2 more. Evidence of his BAC (blood alcohol content) would be compromised.

Kosova_guyKosova_guyover 4 years ago
Excellent!

What a great sorry. Thank you for the New Year's treat. How much I care about all the characters is the best evidence, I think, of how well you write. And I care very much about them all. I am so looking forward to the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A little too obvious

I was actually hoping it wasn’t Patrick because the motive was just too strong, I was thinking the ex-boyfriend from Charlotte would have made the story more interesting as Patrick tried to defend himself against everyone assuming it was him... nevertheless it’s my favorite story...

nycreadernycreaderover 4 years ago
I think "Wobbly1958" seems right about the taking of the blood sample from Jake.

Dear Author (and his helpers in creating Part 18):

It seems to me that "Wobbly1958" sounds right about taking a blood sample from Jake (umm....) under the circumstances (major loss of blood and lots of blood transfused into him)... -- no matter what usual the usual rules/regulations for police/law enforcement procedure are in this particular (fictional) town in North Carolina (for dealing with investigating cars found crashed -- and their drivers), and despite the fact that the Sheriff wants the investigation to be thorough and "by the book".

Sorry to feel compelled to agree with "Wobbly1958" (although I suppose the Deputy's insistence felt necessary in writing this Part [Shrug]).

E. in New York City ("nycreader" at Literotica -- who will draft a different Comment shortly).

nycreadernycreaderover 4 years ago
Hurray for Marybeth (!)

Just a brief Comment stating that I'm glad that Marybeth was able to assert herself in Part 18 -- serving as a *leader* in using the First Aid training she has gotten (and her own capacity for taking charge in a crisis).

Hurray for her (and to Our Author for adding to her character in this Part).

E. in New York City ("nycreader" at Literotica) .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Blood Test

FYI Wobbly1958, in auto-accidents with an incapacitated driver, it is very likely that a blood sample was taken very early in treatment, especially as blood was going to be needed during the OR session. This would be to ensure correct blood type for transfusion and a screen on BAC or drug influence would be routine in case these factors would complicate matters with the meds the hospital team would need to administer. Especially as they would be unable to ask an unconscious patient these important questions.

From the UK perspective this document lays out some of the reasoning and the procedures <https://fflm.ac.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Taking-Blood-Specimens-from-Incapacitated-Drivers-September-2017.pdf>. You will, of course not that the patient is still required to give consent to such samples being tested for police purposes. Hence, although the sample can be taken, apart from the medical reasons, the testing of teh sample may not be undertaken until that consent has been obtained.

That is the UK perspective. It may be different in the USA where the storyline takes place. This snippet might explain "A person who is incapable of consenting, may have a sample of blood taken from them without their consent. For example if a person, who was believed to be the driver of a vehicle that was involved in an accident on a road or other public place and was unconscious." This is from a website that has all sorts of procedural info <https://www.drinkdriving.org/police_hospital_procedure.php>.

As Dr. Golden has given access to the samples one might question her authority to do so, but until Jake recovers to provide his own consent, it seems that testing for alcohol or drugs bight be illegal and open the police and hospital authorities up to all sorts of legal dilemmas.

Share the Love

Devir Ginator

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Great story and excellent details, from the crash description to the medical detail. I can’t wait to read the next chapter. It could go so many directions, How will this affect UCLA and does Patrick get found out?

nycreadernycreaderover 4 years ago
Thanks for your reply post "Blood Test", Devir G.

Thanks, Devir Ginator (series editor for New Girl in Town), for your reply Comment "Blood Test" to Wobbly1958's comment concerning the Deputy's insistence on a blood sample from Jake under the circumstances seen in Part 18.

(I may or may not have posted another Comment (I couldn't log in on the other computer I was using, so it was under "Anonymous") thanking you from a different computer; I'll see if that happened (I suppose within the next 12 hours). [Shrug.] )

Keep Sharing the Love -- and Thanks for your work in helping "AuroraIncident" produce New Girl in Town.

E. in New York City ("nycreader" at Literotica).

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This story has been

a favorite, but you're stuffing it will fluff to drag it out. We found out how nice kids get ready for a party and a little about the recovery. It is being drawn out.

SigrakSigrakover 4 years ago
Loved it

5 stars !!! Can't wait for the next part. . . .

Hope it's a much much longer chapter though ( which could mean a longer wait for us readers)

But I think it would be worth the wait , if we can get through rehab, the investigation , the arrest and sentencing of Patrick

Oh well. . . . Wishful thinking

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Blood, tests, and court-admissible results.

Jake prior to surgery was receiving non-blood volume expanders. "Normal Saline" for example. Yes, there might be dilution, but not pollution of the sample.

Despite hypovolemia, there would be a basic type & crossmatch for blood type compatibility, and a minimal tox screen for Blood Alcohol and the usual suspects of cocaine, and narcotics. Important information prior to the application of surgical anesthesia.

However... in most States (here in Yankland - no idea of the UK or Canada) the blood required for a court-admissible determination of "driving impaired" or "driving intoxicated" is a separate draw and analysis.

With a personal injury accident, an unconscious operator, direct family relations which have not specifically prohibited the drawing of blood? The threat of a warrant and an unforgiving Sheriff seeking an arrest and prosecution (for Jessica's injury) (all of which can be lies - that's legal) is sufficient for most families to cave-to-pressure and permit the blood sample.

Which, if Jake is of legal majority, could be quashed later in Court.

The Motor Vehicle agency/division/department will revoke his license for statutory cause. "No Licensed Operator shall refuse a Field Sobriety Test, unless to seek a blood sample test under § blah blah blah of the Motor Vehicle Code."

No Felony and NO License.

No ability to obtain Insurance at less than usurious rates.

No ability to obtain a Commercial Drivers License - ever.

Rule 1: Never refute the power of the Omnipotent State.

A plot device has always been Daddy looking out for Patrick.

I'm certain an hour or two of body work will be done promptly... and the "evidence" made impossible for Deputy Dog to uncover. "Christine" however, was on-loan.

Old Man Fishel will take a magnet to Patrick's car, and declare:

"BONDO! I suspect a replacement bumper and fresh paint on that quarter panel."

Father & Son then get to ride together on charges of Conspiracy, Obstruction, Reckless Endangerment, Failure to Report an Accident (which can get the Dealership's license revoked), and most Prosecutors will add Attempted Homicide just to put a 15 year sentence out there, as a negotiating point for 3 years confinement and 5 more of Probation.

Daddy's lawyers will advise him to "cut 'em loose" and save your assets.

Daddy will get fined, 400 hours of community service, and a suspended A-Misdemeanor sentence of 364 days.

"Be slow on payment, or shirk your Community Service, and I'll bounce your ass into the County Jail before the sun sets. Feel me?"

Patrick will do the 3 years, plus another 6 months for being an obligate asshole to Prison staff. He will come out meaner, and will eventually earn a dirt nap after leaving a trail of destruction.

I'd nominate Tracy Daniels or Roxy for the one who pulls the trigger.

kevinextremekevinextremeover 4 years ago
Great series

I am anxious to read the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ahhhhh that’s mean

Leave us hanging like that.. cruel dude.. cruel

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
: )

Hoping for a longer chapter next time but good stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Patrick

See guys what happens when you get jealous of someone, it cause to go to then extreme and even too do crazy stuff like attempted murder, hit and run drinking while driving

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

This was a great chapter, very well written.

apollo_XIapollo_XIover 4 years ago

Another amazing chapter

I started (re-)reading this story in November and couldn't put it down! Characters are well-developed if a little over the top sometimes. You are obviously following a plot line. I am glad you decided to cunning the story after Chapter 16 and I am looking forward to reading more about the 2 J's and their friends! Keep up the excellent work

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cruel and unusual punishment

Last chapter you left us hanging with the wreck, now this chapter ends with jakes life hanging in the balance, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Always enjoy your work, glad you came back to this story. Thank you for your time and effort.

K.S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good Story

Well done! As mentioned, would love to see more than 4 pages. Can't get into the story with so few pages. Waiting to see how Patrick is exposed. Cheers AB

Sparks722Sparks722over 4 years ago
So Here's the Real Question...

How did Patrick know where and when to run Jake off the road, considering how remote the location is said to be? Is Mr. Fishel going to find an old burner phone or Fitbit type device up under the frame? Or are we going to hear about another way he's spying on the gang?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 Stars

I stared re-reading this story not knowing you added Ch.18 I was so into the story again I could not stop reading. I am waiting on the next chapter like all the other who have read it, PLEASE keep up the writing .B.P.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Outstanding story

I started this story last night and couldn't quit reading. Please continue the storyline and cast of characters are excellent I can't wait for Patrick to get what's coming to him. Although Jake's recovery is the most important thing. If you are not a actual author in my opinion you should think about becoming one. chapters 1-18

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Brilliant

You really have to keep the story going, we have to know the outcome and how Jake and Jess fair. Superb story that I really enjoyed, but please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thanks

Glad to see you picked up this story again. Nice work, hope you continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bravo

Your writing has improved so much from the start of this series. Your characters have depth, personality and you have developed them well. Another comment said you should be an author. I agree. While we love the stories, you have enough non erotic stuff in these stories that you could easily write a novel without an overwhelming amount of sex. Yes, that is a compliment. Anyone can write erotica, look no further than this site, To develop a story and keep the readers engaged over years?!; that takes creativity and true talent. Thank you. Please don't leave us hanging too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
NEXT CHAPTER

PLEASE!!!

taco1085taco1085about 4 years ago
dang it

man, you threw my whole world upside down, but that is to be expected. it can't be all roses and Patrick was bound to do something stupid like this. it is going to be interesting to see how he gets punished. what a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Plot hole

It's dark and they see the blink of the turn signal as they pass by, but can't see the flames as the car starts on fire which would be a much larger and brighter light? Even if they were not able to see the car, they would be able to see the reflected light on the trees but they "stumbled" on Jessica without seeing the burning car.

This is a plot hole for sure.

I read the first 16 chapters in 2018 and just came back to find more to the story. Enjoyed everything so far and excited to read more. Keep up the good work! And thank you for your stories, MUCH appreciated, and I rated them all with 5 stars.

CheeachaserCheeachaserabout 3 years ago

I was expecting something worse out of Patrick, honestly.

Thank goodness for small miracles.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

I knew Patrick was capable of murder!!!

bestiabrabuubestiabrabuuover 2 years ago

My first time ever to write a comment. This chapter and the prior one are really really good. You changed the whole story line and brought some suspense and crime in the mix. Hands down a very good story. 5 stars from me. I can not stop reading. Thank you!!

koolme98koolme98over 2 years ago

amazing! I had tears in my eyes when you described the post accident moments and also the hospital scene

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

EMS scene is spot on. I've 18 years as an EMT, 5 in the Brockton. MA 911 system. Sometimes the best you can do is pray, call ahead and apply diesel- and shout 'Outta my way ass wipe!' Prayers are always answered- sometimes no, sometimes yes. You never know until you ask...5 stars

Anon56

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Man I had to stop reading a few times to keep from crying, my eyes were watering up.

EHP4269EHP42696 months ago

Really great chapter. My kids are grown and I got emotional reading this chapter thinking "there but by the grace of God" - this is what all parents dread. Really well written.

Thank you for putting these stories together we really enjoy them.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG5 months ago

It is a really terrible thing when a person has this kind of emotional/anal reaction to another human being, to the point of inflicting grievous bodily injury on them like Patrick did. He OBVIOUSLY does not realize that his world, and future, has ended for him, with this SO RECKLESS action. We can all take a lesson from this...

Mr Fishel...he is gonna see the contact marks from Patrick's car...connections will be made...an experienced individual like him is going to be more than what you have already rewritten him to be...I know, from my own experiences as a crash investigator!!

Jessica and Jake...coming through this like they always do, I have a feeling; Sarah will need a little help, but she has great family to bring her along!!! Same with all the Misfits...they stick together and help each other, especially now!!

Five**5**Stars...wanted to not score it, because you made me cry...but you deserve all kinds of points for this chapter... keeping it real for us!!

RanthoronRanthoron3 months ago

Dr. Linville? Not a namesake of a certain Larry, I presume?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAuroraIncident@AuroraIncident
March 6th update: Currently working on the next story in the Grayson series and I have a plan for at least one to two more follow up stories to New Girl. I'll keep everyone posted here and on my Discord. Also, keep an eye out for New Twins in Town set in the New Girl universe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES