New Girl in Town Pt. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We need to call your father," his mother stated. "You'll need to tell him all of this then we'll need to contact our lawyer. You are in so much trouble that we'll need the help."

****

Jessica relayed Caitlyn's exciting news to Ray, Staci and the unconscious Jake. Staci agreed that a party would definitely be in order and she would make sure that everything would be perfect for them.

"I'll need to ask Miss Langston what all I'll need to make it a proper UCLA party," Staci giggled.

"You are so going to embarrass me, Staci," Jessica sighed.

"I'll try my best not to, Jess," she assured her. "Ray will keep me from doing too much damage I think."

"I'll try, Jess, but your recruiter intimidates me," he admitted. "She is gorgeous and I'm afraid that I'll get all tongue tied around her."

"Don't worry, babe, I get that way around her too," Staci said. "She's really sweet though so I'm sure it'll be okay. How long is she and her team staying around, Jess?"

"Ashley told me that they are thinking about leaving out on Friday," she answered. "She wants to give me a few days in this splint thing to see how it's doing before they head back to California."

'Hear that, Jake?" Ray asked. "You had better wake up soon if you want to see Jessica's hot recruiter before she leaves town."

"You don't want to miss seeing her again, Jake," Jessica teased him as she stroked his hand. "She and her friends will be coming by here tonight. We'll make sure that you look your best for them."

Jake's heart rate rose slightly from Jessica's touch which made her smile. She held his hand for a few moments then announced that it was time to get back to homework.

****

"What in the hell were you thinking?" Buck Greene shouted at Patrick after he told him what had happened. "No, scratch that. It's obvious that thinking isn't a strong suit of yours! Goddamn it, Patrick!"

"Yelling isn't going to help the situation," Courtney stated. "We need to talk this out and figure out what we're going to do about it."

"We're not doing anything about this," Buck stated. "As far as the sheriff's office is concerned this was some drunk kid who nearly killed himself and his girlfriend while on a bender."

"That's crap. I told you that already," Patrick said.

"You've said enough," Buck shouted. "I make one phone call and that's how this little fuck up of yours is going to play out. I am not having my name dragged through the mud because you can't control your liquor or your temper."

"You can't do that," Patrick argued. "Mom, he can't do that!"

"You bet your ass that I can do exactly that," Buck stated.

"But you aren't," Patrick's mom said. "You are going to call Mr. Moore and have him meet us at the sheriff's department."

"The hell we are," Buck argued. "If he goes in and tells them what he just told me they will throw his dumb ass in jail for the attempted murder of those two kids."

"I didn't even know that Jessica was in the car," Patrick said.

"That doesn't matter," Buck said. "You went out with murderous intent and damn near succeeded!"

"We can't just keep hiding this, Buck," Patrick's mom said. "Patrick can't keep hiding it. He's haunted by it."

"Then we get him some mental help to get him over it and keep that quiet too," Buck told her. "I am not letting him ruin this family over this shit! Call that shrink of yours and set up an appointment for him so he can go cry about it to her. He'll get it out and doesn't have to spend half his life in prison."

"I don't think that will..." she started to argue but Buck cut her off.

"End of discussion," he shouted then stormed out of the room.

They watched him stomp over their bar, pour himself a drink then down it in one quick gulp. He looked over with a glare then poured another drink.

"Trying to ruin this goddamn family over some petty bullshit," Buck muttered then quickly downed his second drink. "High school bullshit!"

Patrick's mom patted his shoulder then whispered to him.

"I'll call Dr. Angell tomorrow and make you an appointment," she promised him. "She'll make time for you this week. I'm sure it will help."

"Yeah," Patrick sighed. "I'm sure that it will."

****

Jessica Langston stormed back into the hotel room that she shared with Ashley who looked up from her laptop.

"Problem?" she asked.

"I am really starting to hate him," she declared as she paced the room.

"That might be your fastest romance crash and burn yet, Jess," Ashley proclaimed. "Do I need to go down the hallway and put my foot up his ass?"

"What?" Jessica asked confused for a moment then she shook her head. "You mean Kenny? No, I wasn't talking about Kenny. He's still a sweetheart. I'm talking about Nick."

"Ah," Ashley said. "I should have known by that scowl on your otherwise gorgeous face. He's the one that always put it there. What did he do this time?"

Jessica's mind flashed to a few minutes ago in Kenny's room where she had him pinned to his bed. Her long legs straddled his waist and ground against his burgeoning erection while their tongues explored each others until she felt a tug at the back of her head. Ken had gripped her hair and pulled her mouth from his then leaned up so his mouth could taste her neck. Jessica had moaned at the sensation of his tongue on the skin of her neck and how he had taken back control with his handful of her hair. That moan was followed by a groan when her cell phone chirped. Her smile at the memory quickly transformed to an aggravated frown.

"He called me," she answered. "Kenny and I were in the middle of... something..."

"A pretty good something from that dreamy look you had on your face a second ago," Ashley pointed out.

"It was about to be," she commented. "But good old Nick just had to call and interrupt things."

"Well Ken hasn't gone anywhere," she said. "March that cute butt of yours right back over to his room and finish what you started."

"Why do you think that I started it?" Jessica challenged.

"Ooo, is Ken a take charge kind of guy in the bedroom?" Ashley grinned. "He doesn't look the type."

"Oh he definitely is the type," she smiled back. "I learned that in the best way possible but Nick's call broke the spell and pissed me off so I thought it best to just leave it for tonight."

"You know that's probably Nick's plan right?" Ashley asked. "He was probably calling to make sure that you were sleeping alone and if you weren't then he wanted to interrupt you two while things were getting physical."

"You're giving Nick too much credit I think," Jessica told her. "He's devious but he's not subtle about it."

"I wouldn't imagine and overage frat boy would be subtle but he did know that you were out of town with Ken didn't he?" She asked. "I bet that he could see the attraction that the two of you have too."

"He did tease that Kenny had a crush on me," Jessica agreed then smiled. "Kenny heard him and added to it."

"Oh he did huh?" Ashley smiled. "It must have been something good with the smile it just put on your face."

"It was really sweet," she nodded.

"Nick had better learn to leave you alone then because if he tries to mess up what you've got started with Kenny I won't be subtle about kicking his ass!" she declared.

"Aw, you like Kenny," Jessica giggled. "Wait until I tell him!"

"Keep that between us, Jess," she said. "Even though I think that he'll be good for you I can't have you ruining his healthy fear of me in case I need to put a scare into him."

"Do you really think that he's good for me? I mean he is younger than me, Ashley," Jessica said.

"A couple of years here or there doesn't make any difference," she answered. "And yes, I do think so. He looks out for you and, before you argue that is literally his job description, he goes beyond that and you know it. He keeps that up then I'll probably start to love the guy. If I don't tease him to death first that is."

"Please don't," she urged her. "We've only kissed so far but they have been some pretty hot kisses so I would like to see what happens once I get him in bed."

"Didn't you just leave his bed?" she teased.

"Not by my choice," Jessica answered. "With the way things were heating up I might not have made it back here tonight. God, I really hate Nick right now!"

****

Patrick walked into the party with Jessica on his arm. He had just told her all about Jake and what a follower he was. She had smiled and told him that was what she thought too then she kissed his cheek. He smiled like a shark as he offered to go grab them some drinks. She told him to hurry back because she didn't want to get lonely. Her tone promised him an evening that he wouldn't forget but he took his time when he walked to the bar.

"Let her stew for a few and she'll be more into you," he chuckled as he thought one of his dad's goofy pieces of advice.

"There's the man!" Jamie greeted him with a held up red cup of what Patrick knew to be beer. "I see that you finally got that tall slut drooling after you. Congrats, man!"

"Yeah I..." Patrick smiled but stopped.

When he looked back at Jessica she didn't look the same. Her smiling face was replaced by one of deep sadness. Tears flowed down her cheeks in rivulets. The arm that had been holding Patrick's was now in a cast. The tight jeans that she wore now looked muddy and torn while her shirt now bore a large crimson stain on the front of it. She had a cut on her head and cheek now but that wasn't where the stain came from.

"What happened to her?" Patrick asked.

"You did, Patrick," Staci answered him matter of factly.

She was dressed in her cheerleader gear but as she walked over to where Jessica stood her cheer outfit morphed into street clothes. She put her arm around the weeping Jessica in an attempt to soothe her. Patrick shook his head in confusion.

"It's a shame," Jamie said behind him.

"I don't understand," Patrick said.

"Sure you do, Patrick. You're just too scared to admit it," he remarked then he walked over to join Jessica and Staci.

Patrick turned away from the group and went to try and find answers. He walked over to a guy who had his back to him and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Hey," Patrick said. "Do you know what's going on here? People are like... changing. It's weird."

"Of course I do, Patrick," a familiar voice answered.

Patrick's face lost all it's color and he tried to step away from the person but he spun and grabbed Patrick by the front of his shirt. He looked at Jake's face but it wasn't really Jake's face. The face had Jake's features but it was bruised and blood oozed down it from a head wound. It looked slightly bloated and just off to Patrick. He glanced down to avoid that accusatory glare but that was a mistake because he saw Jake's broken leg. Not in a cast but clearly twisted unnaturally with a couple of bones protruding from his blood spattered jeans.

"Shadow... Jake... no," Patrick whimpered as he fought back the urge to spew bile all over himself, the thing that held him and the floor.

The bruises on Jake's face started to grow before Patrick's eyes. They grew in size until his entire head was nothing but a black mass. Patrick tried to back away but Jake's hand held him in place.

"Jake, I... I didn't mean to..." he stammered.

He tried to pull away from the shadow thing that used to be Jake but it's grip was vice like. It yanked him closer and glared at Patrick with eyes of pure blackness.

"You killed me!" the Shadow Jake shouted in his face.

"No, I..." he started to say but Shadow Jake cut him off with another shout.

"YOU KILLED ME!"

The shout woke Patrick with a start. His body jerked awake and he sat up in his bed while the echo of the accusation still rung his head. His hand shook as he reached for his cell phone to place a call.

"Yes, I need to check on the status of a patient... a patient in the ICU."

****

Jessica Langston had slipped into her pajamas and had started to brush her teeth when someone tapped on their door. She looked through the peep hole then smiled as she unlocked the door.

"Whoa," Ken said when he saw Jessica. "I came to see if you were all right. Didn't expect to find you foaming at the mouth."

Jessica's eyes got big and her hand went up to cover her mouth before she rushed back into the bathroom. She looked and saw that her mouth was covered in a foamy mixture of toothpaste.

"Not funny, Kenny," she called out as she rinsed her mouth then wiped it clean with a towel.

"It's kind of funny," he said then called out. "Ashley, are you decent?"

"Never," she laughed. "Hurry in here so you can catch me before I slip under the blanket!"

"She's not serious," Ken said with a raised eyebrow.

"She's wearing her fuzzy pajamas," Jessica assured him then she called out. "Leave them on, Ashley!"

"You're a lot less fun than you were back at the sorority, Jessica," she called back with a giggle.

Jessica shook her head as she escorted Ken into the room. Ashley sat atop the blanket but she had slid her laptop to the side table.

"We were about to go to sleep, Ken," she told him. "Did you come to tuck Jess in for the night? If so I need a full service assistant for myself. Someone inform the budget committee!"

"I just came to make sure that she... you were all right, Jess," he said to Jessica. "You were a little pissed when you left."

"I was a lot pissed when I left, Kenny," she told him. "Thank you. I'm better now."

"Trouble at your place?" he asked.

"Just Nick the dick living up to his nickname yet again," she told him as she sat on her bed. "A problem for another day now that I've turned my phone off."

"Finally," Ashley added while a thought occurred to Jessica.

"Our Golden girl has your number doesn't she, Kenny?" she asked.

"Yes, your mini me, has my number and knows to call it if she can't reach you for any reason," he answered. "She's in good hands."

"Can I be in good hands again?" she asked him with a seductive wink.

"Oooo, yes please," Ashley commented as she rolled to her side so she could watch Ken and Jessica. "Get those hands all over her, Ken!"

"Ashley!" Jess exclaimed at her friends excitability. "I don't need an audience!"

"Well I'm not going to walk to his room in my fuzzy pajamas and sleep all alone in there," she argued.

"Fine, you can stay but you have to keep your lips sealed," Jessica told her. "I don't want to hear any commentary from you. Ken and I are just going to cuddle anyway."

"Cuddle? Pfft!" Ashley commented which drew a stern look from her best friend.

"Yes, cuddles," Jessica told her then nodded toward her bed. "Ken, would you care to join me?"

She pulled the bed coverings back and slid under them. Ken, who had kicked off his shoes at the door, shook his head but moved to the opposite side of her bed. He started to slip in but she stopped him.

"No jeans in my bed, Kenny," she told him as she pointed at the jeans he wore then waggled her finger downward.

"Mmm, a show for us both," Ashley giggled. "Get to stripping, Ken!"

"You have a unique definition of quiet , Ashley," Ken remarked.

"He's stalling, Jess," Ashley called out. "Don't let him get away with that!"

"Ashley, stop. You're going to spook him back to his room," Jessica giggled. "Then neither of us will get a show."

Ken shook his head but then started to slowly unbutton his shirt. Both women quieted down as they watched as more and more of his flesh became exposed.

"We really need some music for this, Jess," Ashley whispered. "Ooo, or popcorn. Ken, did you bring popcorn?"

"Shhh," Jessica whispered. "More watching, less talking."

Ashley poked her tongue out at her which made Ken chuckle. He wondered, not for the first time, how these two were able to be the utmost of professionalism at one moment but then turn into a pair of giggling but adorable sorority sisters the next. They were quite the pair. He slipped his shirt from his shoulders then smiled at Jess.

"Hanger?" he asked as he held up his shirt.

"No interruption of the strip tease, Ken," she answered him. "Pants. Lose them."

"Wait, wait, wait," Ashley said. "I'm enjoying the view, Jess. Don't rush him."

"Got to do what the boss lady says, Ashley," Ken told her.

"Soon enough," she said. "When did you get all hot looking, Ken? Like you're all toned up and yummy looking."

She reached over and slapped Jessica's arm.

"Why didn't you tell me that he was all hot looking?" she asked. "I mean, don't get me wrong, he always looks good in those suits he wears but this isn't what I expected. I like!"

"Keep liking from afar," Jessica told her then nodded at Ken. "You may continue now."

He tossed his shirt onto the bed then started to work his slacks open. They got a peek of the pair of red boxer briefs that he wore underneath them as he lowered his zipper. He enjoyed the appreciative looks he got from them as he let his slacks drop to the floor.

"Red huh?" Jessica smiled.

"He was hoping for some action tonight I think," Ashley giggled.

"Mmm hmm, I believe you're right, Ash," she nodded then winked at Ken. "Shall we see how far he is willing to go or let him off the hook?"

"If I get a vote," Ken spoke up, "I'd say off the hook. It's kind of chilly in here and I would like to get under the blanket before I embarrass myself any further."

"You have nothing at all to be embarrassed about, Ken," Jessica assured him as she appraised his exposed body. "Not a single thing."

"Agreed," Ashley nodded her head.

"Get in bed, Kenny," Jessica told him. "Let's see about getting you warmed up."

"Aww," Ashley complained but with a grin.

Ken climbed into Jessica's bed and she snuggled up close to him. He wrapped her in his arms and she leaned up and kissed his cheek.

"Just cuddles tonight, okay?" she asked him softly.

"Whatever you need, Jess," he agreed and kissed the top of her head.

"Ash can you get the light, please?" Jessica asked.

Ashley reached over and hit the switch which plunged the room into darkness.

"Keep it quiet, love birds," she said. "I don't want to hear any moans, groans or that noise Jess makes when she's really close to cumming."

"How does she know what kind of noises you make when you're about to cum?" Ken chuckled.

"Not answering that one tonight, Kenny," she told him. "Ashley, you behave! Now let's all get some sleep."

And they do for a couple of hours until Jessica woke up with her face buried in Ken's neck. When she felt his arms still wrapped around her and her long legs intertwined with his she started to kiss his exposed neck. She smiled when he started to squirm in his sleep.

"Jess?" he asked groggily as he started to wake up.

"Shh," she shushed him. "We don't want to wake, Ashley."

He started to answer her but his words turned into a low moan as Jessica went back to kissing her way around his neck. She liked the way he smelled and how he reacted to her lips on his skin. Her hand moved down his bare chest then stopped at the waistband of his boxer briefs. Ken groaned his frustration as Jessica teased her fingertips just underneath the elastic band.

"What's wrong, Kenny?" she giggled. "Getting frustrated?"

"A little bit," he answered.

"Are you gonna do something about that?" she challenged him.

Even in the darkness he could almost see the gleam in her eyes when she said it. He smiled and gave a nod that she couldn't see but she felt his answer when he pulled her face up to his. He pressed his lips to hers and kissed her passionately.

"Mmm," Jessica moaned into his mouth as his tongue danced with hers.

She started to slip her hand into his boxer briefs but he halted her advance when he quickly rolled her over onto her back.

"Oh my," she gasped out before his mouth covered hers again.

Her long, toned legs fell open instantly and she felt Ken's cloth covered erection rub against her sleep shorts. She arched her hips up to keep contact with him while he kissed her and soon they ground against each other. He yanked his mouth from hers and pinned her wrists to the bed. Jessica practically growled as he held her down and rubbed against her.