New Girl in Town Pt. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, Kenny," she gasped. "I'm about to cum!"

"Cum for me, Jess," he whispered before he kissed her.

She wrapped her legs around his waist and she met his thrusts with her own until she came.

"Kenny! Oh God!" she hoarsely moaned out as she tried to stay quiet.

"Everything all right, Jess?" he asked with wide grin on his face.

"You know exactly what you did to me, Kenny," she gasped while she tried to catch her breath. "Did you cum too?"

"No," he shook his head.

"You mean not yet," she smiled.

She reached between their bodies and ran her hand over his erection then gave it a gentle squeeze. He moaned aloud until she covered his mouth with hers.

"I'm going to take great care of him," she promised when she pulled her mouth away. "Lay back and let me show you, Kenny."

He started to nod but moaned instead when she gave his cock a playful squeeze again. He moved off Jessica and laid back on her bed. She kissed her way down his body until she reached his boxer briefs.

"I want to taste you," she told him as she tugged at his underwear.

He lifted his hips and was soon completely naked in her bed. She gripped the base of his cock and explored it with her hand for a moment then took his exposed head into her mouth.

"Oh fuck," Ken expelled in a gasp of breath as he felt her mouth descend over him.

****

In the bed across from them Ashley was wide awake. She had awoken when she heard Jessica moan out the first time. She had lain there and listened to the pair for a few moments before she started to touch herself. Her fuzzy pajama pants were kicked off as she started to rub her leaking kitty.

"Fuck yes," she sighed as she sank her finger into herself.

In the dim light that came in from the hallway she could make out that Ken was atop Jessica. She could see their bodies as they thrust against each other. Her fingers matched their rhythm as her other hand squeezed her boobs.

"Make her cum, Kenny," she moaned out quietly.

She wasn't afraid they would hear her. She knew they were too focused on each other to notice that she was awake. Her finger slid up and down her kitty as she listened to the two new lovers.

"So hot," she murmured as she raced to catch up to Jessica's onrushing orgasm.

Her fingers danced over all the spots that gave her the most sensations and she started to gasp. When she heard Jessica cum she herself came with a shudder. She clamped her thighs together over her hand and squeezed as she started to come down from her orgasm. Her eyes grew wide as she watched as Ken laid back on the bed and Jessica disappeared beneath their blankets.

"Mmm, do your thing, Jess," she thought to herself as she started to rub herself again.

She heard Ken groan and knew that Jessica had just taken him into her warm mouth.

"Lay back and enjoy, Kenny," she whispered. "You earned this."

****

Tuesday

Jenny poked her head into Jake's room as she gave a slight knock on the door.

"Mrs. Gibson?" she called out as she stepped inside.

"Hi, Jenny," Jake's mom greeted her.

"How is he doing today?" Jenny asked as she walked over to Jake's bedside.

"They said that he didn't have a good night but he had a better morning," she shared. "You aren't missing school for this are you?"

"No, ma'am," she answered. "This is my study period so as long as I'm back after lunches are over I'm fine."

Mrs. Gibson nodded then stood up and brushed her hand over Jake's hair.

"Jenny's here to sit with you for a little bit, Jake," she told him. "I'm going to go get something to eat then I'll be back."

She turned to Jenny.

"Can I get you anything, dear?" she asked.

"I came prepared with snacks," Jenny assured her and patted her backpack. "I'll be fine. Take your time eating. I plan on doing some reading to Jake while you're gone."

"Homework?" Jake's mom asked.

"All done," Jenny answered. "I'm going to read to Jake so he knows that someone is here for him."

"He'd appreciate that," she nodded then gave Jenny a hug before she left for lunch.

"It's just the two of us now, Jake," Jenny smiled as she took a seat at his bedside. "I would give serious consideration to giving you a kiss but I'm afraid that Jess has a hidden camera in here and she and Staci will both kick my butt if I did!"

She thought she saw Jake's lips turn up in a slight grin as she pulled a paperback novel from her bag.

"Yes, Jake, I know that I can get books electronically now but you know that I've always loved bookstores," she told him. "Now where was I before I stopped... Oh right, Tyler Hart had just found out who had been tailing him. And yes, I blame you for getting me into detective novels, Jake."

She skimmed over what she had previously read then started to read to Jake from the latest Tyler Hart book.

"I will warn you that this is a pretty hot scene, Jake," she warned him as she got to her place on the page. "Just tell me if you want me to stop, okay?"

She started to read the scene which had Tyler Hart and Ashlyn Graves, the woman who he was hired to find, hiding out together from the men that had hired him. As Jenny read, Tyler and Ashlyn started to have a slow steamy sex scene which had her rubbing her thighs together.

"Tyler pushed Ashlyn up against the wall of the cabin and stared into her hazel colored eyes. This is a bad idea, Ashlyn said," Jenny read to Jake. "I agree, Tyler said. Just a few hours ago you shot at me but since we're likely to be dead before the sunrises I figure we could let one bad idea slip by. Ashlyn nodded her head then leaned in and kissed Tyler hard. It was like the last kiss of a condemned person. All the passion for life was poured into that kiss. She pushed Tyler back until he fell heavily onto the couch then straddled his waist. She could feel his erection straining to push through his slacks."

Jenny paused a moment and grabbed a cup of water. She took a sip and leaned forward in her chair.

"I told you this was hot," she told Jake. "Jess would probably kill me if she heard me reading this to you but you... um... seem to be enjoying it, Jake."

She could see the sheet around Jake's waist had tented slightly.

"Jessica is one lucky girl," she commented with a sly smile then went back to the book. "Where was I? Oh yeah... erection..."

She giggled, took another look at Jake before she went back to the book.

"Lucky, lucky, Jess," she sighed then read some more of the scene.

She was lost in it that she didn't notice that Jake's heart rate had started to accelerate.

****

Jessica was escorted into the school's cafeteria with Staci and Ray on her left and Antoine and Twanda on her right. Staci carried Jessica's lunch bag while Ray carried her and Staci's books. Antoine was in charge of opening doors and even pulled a chair out for Jessica when they got to the table where the rest of the misfits were seated.

"Don't you have quite the entourage, Jess," Roxie joked as the group sat down.

"Tell me about it," Jessica said. "I had to argue with Staci that I can go to the ladies room all on my own!"

"Count yourself lucky that I didn't call Ray in to help," Staci joked.

"You're impossible!" Jessica laughed.

While the group made their trades and settled in to eat Patrick watched them from a booth in the far corner. His mother had driven him to school again and told him that she'd let him know when the doctor could see him. After his nightmare last night he hoped that would be soon. He had wanted to approach Jessica that morning when he saw her but with Ray, Antoine, Jamie, half the football team along with the misfits and her teammates around her he decided against it. He did note that even surrounded by all those people she looked alone. Her face wasn't as bright as it usually was. In his head he heard the Shadow Jake tell him that he was responsible for her pain. He sighed and checked his cellphone to see if his mom had made that appointment yet. There wasn't a message for him so he sighed and put it away. He leaned back in his seat then spotted Somer and waved her over.

"What do you want, Patrick?" she asked haughtily.

As much as he wanted to send a witty comeback her way, Patrick bit his tongue and gave a contrite smile instead.

"Sorry to bother you," he started. "I was just wondering how Jessica is doing. Have you talked to her?"

"Patrick, I'm not going to go around spreading gossip," she told him.

"Since when?" flew out his mouth before he could stop it.

"You're still an asshole," Somer shook her head.

She started to walk off but he called out after her.

"Hey, I'm sorry," he called out.

She stopped in her tracks and spun back around to face him. Her face showed confusion as she tried to ascertain what just happened.

"Did you just apologize?" she asked incredulously.

"Yeah," he nodded. "I don't have a lot of friends left."

He waved his arms around the empty booth then shrugged.

"Obviously, right?" he asked. "There's no one for me to tell about Jessica or how she's doing. I'm just worried about her is all."

"You know I actually believe you," she said. "Next thing I know you'll be asking how Jake is doing."

"Yeah," Patrick said while he avoided her eyes. "That'll be the day, right?"

****

Jake was at the bottom of the stadium stairs again. His body felt as though he had ran the stairs a few dozen times already. All he wanted to do was lie down and catch his breath but when he looked up to the top of the stadium he knew that he couldn't. Jessica stood there and she beckoned to him.

"I'm so tired, Jess," he hoarsely shouted to her. "I can't... I can't make it."

"Sure you can, Jake," she answered him. "I believe in you. You just have to want me bad enough. You do still want me don't you?"

"More than any..." he started to answer when she snapped her fingers.

The regular blouse and jeans she wore morphed into Jessica's volleyball outfit. She turned and wiggled her toned butt at him for good measure.

"Damn," Jake gasped and started up the stairs.

"That's my Jake," Jessica called down to him.

Jake felt a surge of energy as he picked up his pace in a hurry to reach Jessica. At the rate he moved he felt like he was taking the steps two at time but when he looked up it didn't appear that he was any closer to Jessica.

"Not again," he complained but he refused to give up like last time.

"That's right, Jake," Jessica said. "Don't you dare give up on us!"

He glanced up and now she was in the bikini she wore at Staci's. His steps nearly faltered as he took in her amazing body displayed before him. So close but still so far. He gritted his teeth and got his feet back under him.

"Never, Jessica," he answered her.

"Never say never, Jake," he heard a different voice call out.

Jake glanced up again and was shocked to see that Patrick was once again there with Jessica. He had his arm around her again and had pulled her close.

"You're taking too long, Jake," Jessica said as she ran her hand up Patrick's arm.

"No, Jess!" Jake cried out.

When he tried to push off the next step he felt his foot sink into the concrete as if it were mud. He looked down and saw that his foot had disappeared into the step.

"Jessica!" he shouted out as he tried to continue to climb toward her.

"Too late, Shadow," Patrick chuckled as he took Jessica into his arms. "Your bitch is mine now!"

Jessica gave Jake a sad look then turned to Patrick. He brought his lips to hers and kissed her passionately.

"No!" Jake shouted as Patrick's hands started to wander over Jessica's body. "JESSICA!"

****

"Wow, that was pretty hot stuff huh, Jake?" Jenny commented as she finished the chapter of her book.

As if in answer the alarms on the machines attached to Jake started to sound. Jenny jumped back from his bedside in shock at the sudden change.

"Jake?" she asked worriedly.

A nurse hurried into the room and that scared her even more.

"I was just reading to him and he... they all started going off," Jenny stammered.

"Step out," the nurse ordered.

"But he's..." she started to argue but the nurse pointed to the door and repeated herself.

Jenny half nodded as she backed herself to the door which opened and another nurse hurried in.

"Miss, you need to go to the waiting area," the new nurse told Jenny.

Jenny nodded and walked out but stood at the door and watched Jake until the door closed. She then pulled out her cell phone, fired off a quick text to Jessica then ran to try to find Jake's mom.

****

"All I'm saying is that chocolate would really be good right now, Roxie," Jessica teased as she finger walked her good hand over to Roxie's side of the table.

Roxie actually growled under her breath as she watched Jessica's hand cover her cellophane covered brownie.

"Take it," Roxie told her.

"Roxie, I would never take your brownie," Jessica said as she let go of the brownie and took Roxie's hand in hers. "I love you too much."

"Now you're just trying to make me give it to you, Tall girl," Roxie smiled.

"Uh, she's waiting for Jake to get his lazy ass up and do that, Foxy Roxie," Staci said. "You'll just have to wait your turn."

"Oh my god," Shelly said. "You know that once Jake is well enough they are going to need to spend like a whole month at your house, Staci."

"Oh yeah they will," Staci enthused. "I'll warn mom to expect the two of you to move in for a month once Jake is out of the hospital."

"Staci!" Jessica exclaimed. "We will not be there a whole month! Besides his leg is in a cast. He won't be able to do much anyway."

"Ride'em, Cowgirl," Roxie giggled.

"Oh my god, Roxie!" Jessica cried out.

"You can totally sit on his face too," C. C. added. "He can't hobble away from you so that's a plus."

"He loves doing that for Jess anyway," Staci remarked. "He wouldn't dream of hobbling away from her kitty. Right, Jess?"

"I hate you all," Jessica sighed as her face blushed bright red but her smile betrayed her thoughts.

"Nah, you love us each and every one," Staci said as Jessica's cell phone chirped. "Saved by the bell."

"You're telling me," Jessica said as she pulled out her phone.

Jessica unlocked her phone, read the message and her heart jumped into her throat. Her face paled as she pushed herself up from her chair. The group noticed it immediately.

"Jess, what is it?" Staci asked as she rose to try and steady her friend.

Jessica started to answer but she found that she couldn't speak past the lump in her throat. Her legs started to give out but Ray leaped from his chair and caught her.

"Jess!" he shouted as he held her in his arms.

The entire cafeteria went silent and looked over to see what had happened. Jessica's phone slipped from her hand and fell to the table. Staci picked it up, read the message and then her legs went to jelly. Antoine who had moved to try and help Ray with Jessica managed to grab her so she didn't collapse. Several teachers who had seen the commotion hurried over to the group.

Coach Pennington got to them first followed a moment later by Ms. Simpson.

"What happened?" Ms. Simpson asked as she checked on Jessica.

"The hospital," Jessica answered weakly. "I have to go to Jake."

"Do any of you know what this is about?" Coach Pennington asked the group who all shook their heads.

"She got this text," Staci said and showed them Jessica's phone.

"Hospital. ASAP!" it read.

"I have to go," Jessica pleaded.

"I'll drive you," Ray said but his voice cracked with emotion.

"None of you are in any condition to drive," Ms. Simpson said then looked at Coach Pennington. "Can you take my next class?"

"What are they working on?" he asked.

"Just have them read chapter ten," she answered. "I'm going to tell Principal Owen that I'm taking Jessica to the hospital."

"I'm going too," Staci stated. "She might need me."

"I'm family," Shelly said as she stood up.

"I know that all of you want to go but I can't take all of you," Ms. Simpson stated. "Staci or Shelly will update you when we know more."

She got nods from the worried looking group then headed to the office in search of Principal Owen.

****

Patrick got up to toss his tray when he saw Jessica start to stand up then falter. He wasn't sure what was wrong but then he saw her cell phone slip from her hand. He saw Staci pick it up, read it then her legs failed her. Antoine caught her and soon a couple of teachers rushed over to the group to see what was going on. Patrick knew that only one thing could make both of them nearly pass out and his stomach twisted into a knot. In his head he heard Shadow Jake's voice whisper to him.

"You killed me."

He hurried to empty his tray in the hopes that he could catch up to Jessica and ask what had happened but by the time he turned back, she was gone. So was Staci and it looked like Shelly was gone as well. He knew then that something must have happened with Jake. He pulled his phone out and almost called the hospital to check but he didn't. Instead he went out into the hallway and called his mom.

"Mom," he said when she answered. "I need you to come pick me up."

"Why, baby?" she asked. "What's wrong?"

"I think... I think something's happened," he started to say then paused. "I need you to take me to the sheriff's office. I need to confess."

*****