All Comments on 'New Girl in Town Pt. 22'

by AuroraIncident

Sort by:
  • 82 Comments
BruceWoBruceWoalmost 4 years ago

And now I am on rations till the next one arrives. I do want Jake and Jess’ families to sue the Greene family on a civil case for damages. Looking forward to Buck being bankrupted and having to do tricks in the Main Street.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 4 years ago

Another good chapter!

5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Long wait but good stuff

: )

nycreadernycreaderalmost 4 years ago
Good to see this installment arrive.

Good to see this installment arrive.

(I didn't exactly *hate* the UCLA "Trio", but I did think that their story wasn't that closely connected to Jake & Jessica's -- or those of the Misfits.)

It's really good to (in this installment) see the story get a lot closer (especially with Jake's humor -- and humor from other characters) to what it was before the car crash caused a major detour in New Girl in Town's story.

Be well, valiant Author and Editor.

(But "breathe" as a verb *does* have a final (if silent) "e"... -- although I'll give this installment 5 stars and ignore editing problems like that one with respect to the rating.)

E. in New York City ("nycreader" at Literotica).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love it so much!

Such a great story, I hope it keeps going for a long time

JustinCarolinaJustinCarolinaalmost 4 years ago
Thanks for the new chapter

I appreciate you efforts in the new chapter. Thanks for getting back to a shorter turnaround between chapters. I noticed the quick comment about Buck Greene burying soil reports. Is the science project that Jessica and Jake did going to cause more trouble for the Greene's? I guess I will just have to wait to find out. Hopefully the next part will come along soon.

Darrell_WrightDarrell_Wrightalmost 4 years ago

I really enjoyed this latest installment and look forward to the next, and agree with other comments that Buck and Patrick Green should suffer the consequences of their actions. Well done, well done indeed.

taco1085taco1085almost 4 years ago
trio

I liked the trio, I was waiting for Ms. Langston to pull strings and the football team picks up a quarterback. Then a full ride so they could be together. glad the chapter came out, then sad that it ended so quickly. thanks for a great read... lol

beanburner69beanburner69almost 4 years ago
great

Great waiting for the next

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good chapter...thanks

Very good chapter. The Cali Trio served their purpose, but it was time to say goodbye. Also glad to see Mrs. Greene take control of her husband. In the real world, the rich would get away with the, “I don’t remember defense.” I just hope in your world justice is served. Can’t wait for the next chapter,

Teacher44Teacher44almost 4 years ago
Glad ti see the true villain revealed.

Patrick's dad is the worst, and I'm glad that he'll be portrayed as such while there's the potential for a little bit of redemption for the boy. Not much, but a little.

SirColin77SirColin77almost 4 years ago
Good stuff

Thanks for your efforts! I do like the idea someone else had about spinning the UCLA trio into a story of their own. I was also happy to see my guess was correct. Keep up the good work (and write faster. LOL).

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 4 years ago
Still an awesome story!

As I said before, am looking for more!!!!

In a perfect world Patrick's father Buck Greene would get his.

nycreadernycreaderalmost 4 years ago
Reply to "SirColin77" about UCLA "Trio" spinoff idea.

Hi, "SirColin77".

I believe that the idea of spinning off Jessica Langston, her friend Ashley, and her assistant/new boyfriend Ken into a separate series was my idea.

I still like the idea (although the beginning of the realization that they might become lovers/a couple came to Ms. Langston in *this* series, and she was introduced in this series) ; I think that the 3 of them could have some pleasant banter and adventures in a somewhat-separate series (although maybe Our Author ("AuroraIncident") would prefer to concentrate on this series for now).

I do like the 3 California residents as characters, and I like how they talk and interact (and 1 particular sex scene -- and Ashley's finding Ken attractive -- made me think that they might someday fit into the "Group Sex" category). (I'm not sure yet whether a long multi-installment "Novels and Novellas" saga will yet be written about the 3 characters, but if "AuroraIncident" wants, he could probably pull that off.)

Thanks for the support for the spinoff idea. : )

Ethan in New York City ("nycreader" at Literotica).

WistfulSeniorWistfulSenioralmost 4 years ago
Loving Your Tale

I am so enjoying your story. The characters and their interactions are excellent and make this tale very entertaining indeed. Your sharing of your skill is most appreciated. I really look forward to future episodes. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
About time

Thank you for another great chapter. SO glad to see Buck's little world having some major problems. Buck and his attitude of life would have helped Patrick to be the idiot he was in & out of school. Looking to future chapters. Please stay well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Just great. Can't wait for the next chapter (and lots more hopefully).

BruceWoBruceWoalmost 4 years ago
After re-reading...

Am looking forward to chapters 25 onwards when our two stars are out of rehabilitation and at UCLA.

Am sure that both will take their freshman year to get back to their best and then some. By sophomore year I am looking for Jake to become back up QB and Amy make the team. By Third year Jake is behind the eventual Heisman winner but getting some good looks, whilst Amy is in US second team.

And then..... Amy is off to the Olympic Games, whilst Jake gets Architecture Prize and big offers.

nilu90pereranilu90pereraalmost 4 years ago
Thanks for the new update

I do agree with phasing off the California segment. Feels like the focus is drifting from the main subjects so would welcome more focus on their relationship and leave everything else .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amy?

BruceWo: Who is Amy? Do you mean Jess? Are you getting confused with another story?

IndecentMinivanIndecentMinivanalmost 4 years ago
Excellent Story!

I just caught up to the story with this chapter. It’s been a really great read. The characters are supernatural and believable. The plot is catchy. The sex when it is written is well worth it.

For what it’s worth I did enjoy the Cali Trio and would have liked to have gotten a hotel threesome out of it but c’est la vie.

Thank you so much for writing this And I’m looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Your doing great

I've been waiting forever for this chapter I even leave your page with all the stories open in a tab so I can refresh it and check often guess I've been busy since it came out I just saw it this saturday morning it's really good you even got me hooked in suspense with the judge for Patrick but after the last few chapters I'm gonna need some more jessica and ken moments and maybe another stacy scene

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
There is just one about Roxie that i really lik

I know this is a story about Jake and Jessica but I would really like to see one part about Sara and Roxie friendship

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Is that it?

Is the story ending there?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hi

Ok big question is we need to come up with how do the cast look like ?

Camilla cabello could be Staci :D

bluealseidesbluealseidesalmost 4 years ago

Glad to see another chapter to this wonderful story. Also glad to see that Jake is recovering relatively well. With the extent of his injuries and repeated knocks to the head, I don't think his athletic career will continue at the college level. I don't think he was thinking of pursuing that anyways but I think this definitely removes that option.

Looking forward to seeing what happens next. I can't help but think there might be some more curveballs thrown our way!

SkinTicklerSkinTickleralmost 4 years ago
Nice slip...

It seemed clear that the science project was going to lead to problems for Buck's marina plan, but thanks for letting slip the detail about the buried water test results. It'll be nice to see Buck get his due. I think I see where most of it's leading, including a couple of things that will be surprises to many. And I'm definitely looking forward to seeing if I'm correct.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great series

This is an excellent series! I really hope it continues well into/past their college years. Please continue writing chapters for us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow

Just read all the chapters in 2 days incredible! I need more! I've not ready anything like this before I've been in the living wives section for a long time and happened upon this and it is by far the best read I've found! Keep it up!

Also sorry if I shouldn't ask this here but anyone have a recommendation of similar books!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
How much time did Patrick get or is 22 the end

It would be nice to know what happens to Patrick and does Buck get caught out

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I can neither confirm nor deny.......

As one of those who is privileged to to see the build up in each of the chapters as they emerge, because I am allowed to edit for him, I can report that even I don't know the answers to much of the speculation, yet. Not that I would reveal them anyway. It would not be right to spoil your eager enjoyment of the next chapter. We have had some emailed discussion regarding general directions though.

At this moment, real life has left our author with some other matters that must be dealt with and even I am expecting my sight of the next chapter to be delayed some by those events. All I will ask on his behalf is that you are all patient. I am sure he will get back to the keyboard once his mind is settled about the other matters. As an author myself, I know that the creative process can sometimes be a long hard road.

Share the Love

Devir Ginator

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Recommendation of similar books

Anonymous 07/24/20: “Also sorry if I shouldn't ask this here but anyone have a recommendation of similar books!”

Playmate by MaxSebastian

Tomboy by Slickman

Tybalt and Juliet by SpindleTop

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great

I've been around lit some time and this is the kind of storys that i enjoy the most to read, long, deep, funny, with great character development and also with great improvment in the writting.

Keep it up, i really really love all characters and i would love reading more of em'

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I want some more...

Appreciate the update Devir Ginator. I think it's a big problem with a story this good. We all want more NOW, but of course we also want it to continue being an amazing story, which takes time and effort.

That being said, damn it's hard to wait! As Kirsten Dunst once said, I want some more.

cybojicybojiover 3 years ago
So much better

Your focus back on the main characters was a great move. Look forward to more. 5

Tallon220Tallon220over 3 years ago
Great story

Really like this story. Just hope this is not the last part.

nycreadernycreaderover 3 years ago
(Belated) Thanks to "Devir Ginator" for your update about Our Author.

Sorry that I haven't looked in at the Comments on this installment in quite a while; I just noticed that someone referred to an update from editor "Devir Ginator" -- and (with a bit more difficulty/time) found that update.

Thanks to "Devir Ginator" for the update; I hope that things will go better/more-smoothly for the Author ("AuroraIncident") soon -- if they have not improved already.

Sincerely,

E. in New York City ("nycreader" at Literotica -- especially when Commenting).

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Not bad this one. I started reading this series a few days back. I was really loving it up to a point, then it started to drag on a bit, not it seemed the story is stuck at the same place. I went and checked your page- I think i really loved the story up to what you wrote in 2017 and 18, but the lone chapter in 2019 was alright. But after the crash, whatever you have written in this year, they are pretty boring. I think all of the chapters written in this year can be squeezed into one or at most two chapters. It now feels like the soap operas that have finished one story line and now the writers are not sure which way to take the story forward, so they keep dragging on with episodes without much plot, until they can find the next interesting story line they can use with the same characters.

Ginger630Ginger630over 3 years ago

Please continue!!! I’m in LOVE with Jessica and Jake!!!! They need to get better, go to UCLA, get married, have babies, and live happily ever after!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Do you plan on continuing this story? Please do!

nycreadernycreaderover 3 years ago
Please see Author Biography for information on progress of this series.

Hello to everyone who may read this.

I had not (myself) checked on the progress of this series (or of the Comments on Part 22) for a while (a few weeks) ; I see today (September 19th) that the author of this series ("AuroraIncident") -- in his Biography -- left a short update about his progress about the same time that I last posted a Comment on Part 22.

He said that he is continuing to work on New Girl in Town, but that a very "personal" (which I guess means very private -- that he is not going to share with readers in general) matter has been taking up most of his time (and -- I would imagine -- his attention).

I'm glad that "AuroraIncident" is finding some time to continue the story of Jake, Jessica, and (well) their fictional world (I supposed including what happens to Patrick and his family) ; I hope that another installment may be ready for posting relatively-soon (by the end of 2020?) , and I suggest that readers wondering what is happening with the series check the author's Biography every once in a while until (I hope) Part 23 will be posted.

Best Wishes to the author -- with hope that things will get better/easier.

E. in New York City ("nycreader" when Commenting at Literotica).

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More! Please

Need to see this story until they are old age!, need to read the rest of their lives and what else they investigate sexually.

HragsHragsover 3 years ago
More... More... More Chapters !!!!

We need to know more.what sentence Patrick gets. UCLA and the rest of their life after college. Please ASAP. THANK YOU

silicon1silicon1over 3 years ago

As much as I miss reading new chapters, more importantly I hope that everything is OK with AuroraIncident and those in his life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hope all is OK with AI

I echo the earlier remarks that as much as I look forward to new chapters, I hope all is well with AuroraIncident and his family. For anyone who might be confused by this, please see the Member's Biography tab.

Cal59Cal59over 3 years ago
Author’s bio

The authors bio on the face page has been updated, more chapters will happen when they happen

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

One of my favourite stories ever. Love the warm and positive message. Not just about sex but still erotic. Need more stories like this. Thank you Auroral!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Been there and done that. My thoughts are with you as you live through these challenges.

Take care. Be well. We'll be here when you are ready.

Frank - avid enthusiast of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
moving out / divorce

been there done that, didn't have money left to buy the shirt so i sympathize with you. take time to get yourself as sorted as you can (it will take time), relax, breath. when your ready we (your readers) will be eagerly awaiting your return . good luck. really like your writing, great characters & storylines. thank you for the hours of pleasure from them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wrap up ?

Is the next chapter the end of this lovely story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Movie

If this was turned into a movie it would rate right at the top along with "Pride and Prejudice", in my opinion.ujKcTq

taco1085taco1085over 3 years ago
need your help

Hey this is another reader of Aurora's stories and a Discord channel has been created to keep in touch with Aurora. Here is the link to show him our support and desire to read more of his wonderful work.

https://discord.gg/gm8DpKu7aW

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Was doing so good, but I feel you lost the plot by the end. Exactly why do we care about the other Jessica and her deal, the "Cali Trio" as you dub them? I felt they were rather filler characters that added nothing to the story other than length. The story would have lost nothing, or even benefited if they were cut out. At this point, I felt you were continuing the story just because the fans wanted you to.

It was amazing in the beginning, with the razor-sharp wit and obvious electric chemistry with the lead and their friends, and I really loved the love between the two as well. I felt I fell in love with each of them as they fell in love with each other. The perfect ending was reached, actually, with them "reconciling" with Jamie, and Patrick losing everything. However the story was just dragged out, ruining a good story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Was hoping for more

The story was a bit long at times, although I would have liked to have seen the story continue through college and hopefully finding them married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story but surely that's not the last chapter ? The story doesn't seem to be anywhere near finished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Is there more

When will there be more

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 3 years ago

First of all, THANK YOU! This has been a wonderful story to read.

A little corny, but that's fine. The J&J couple sometimes seemed too good to be true, but it made for a very warm, loving and yet very erotic romance.

I hope there is more, as I love where you seem to be taking the UCLA contingent. They still have the rest of the school year to go, and then the summer, but it's going to be a real challenge, I believe, as the misfits head to the various college and their world's start to spread apart.

Will Jake very be able to return to football, does he attempt a walk-on at UCLA? He was a serious athlete between football and swimming.

Anyway, love to see more and again, thank you for sharing.

How will the couple fair in college? What

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
New Girl in Town

Is this chapter 22 going to be the end. I liked the story very much.

EmotionalEmotionalover 3 years ago
I hope you are happy!

I missed 2 days of work not being able to stop reading this.

Now, when is the next installment?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story 5 stars can't wait for the rest, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
terrable

Terrable story had to read it all just finished its 430 am 😂😂🤣 good job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Next chapter

When is the next chapter coming? :O it's been so long... Please go on :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Memories

Great Story, please continue ASAP......

Reminds me of my Senior year in HS, I was playing Junior hockey and was billeted with a family in Ohio away from home. Met a girl through my billet family and the rest was history. We were together every day until we left for college, unfortunately not the same one, I was in Minnesota and she was in Virginia.

Thanks for bringing her back to me, at least in my mind..........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Just tell the truth, your story is done. It was great reading until you listened to HDN and the story has taken his traits, one chapter per year and not as easy reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
It is coming

Devir Ginator here. I am in regular contact with our author (AuroraIncident) and can report that he is 70,000 words into chapter 23. It is coming along but I know where he is taking the arc and it will be a little while yet.

I know his personal problem is taking some time to resolve and hence, limits his time at the keyboard. What I have seen building though is a good solid story. Of course, don't ask me about the details because I will not tell.

If you wish to find out more, join the Discord server that has been set up for him. The other readers who follow AuroraIncident are there and it is often lively with speculations and information on his other stories too.

As it stands, I think that maybe towards the end of April might see publication, so please be patient. The wait will definitely be worth it I think.

Share the Love

Devir Ginator

getxgetxabout 3 years ago

Tks for the update

Coach17Coach17about 3 years ago

any update on the next chapters, so looking forward to continue this story.

please et us know when to expect the next chapter...

thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Where can I find the discord link, this is such a good series and really eager for part 23

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great series. This chapter seemed to end suddenly. I hope there will be many more. In addition to the teens, I'm really enjoying the interaction with the adults from California. Please don't stop.

Simonb1Simonb1about 3 years ago

The discord link is in the authors biography page.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The story should have ended with the Christmas chapter where he learned about his scholarship. Nothing that has happened since then has moved the story forward.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Oh let the story be continued soon, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This story, Lady in Red, and Threads the Island are the best of all the stories I have read so far. All three are not finished yet and I really do wish the stories would come soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Patience is a virtue

To all of our author's readers, I think your patience is about to be rewarded quite soon. As the editor, I have seen almost all of it. I know that our author plans a release of Chapter 23 today sometime, so long as he is happy with what he has. It is quite long with over 25,000 words, and might be a massive 7 or 8 pages here.

I am thinking that, despite the personal issues he is dealing with, it is a commendable effort for him to continue to write the story.

To those readers who have joined the Discord channel, I am sure that the ideas and discussions you all delight in have given our author some ideas for more chapters after 23.

To those whingers, who claim a dulling of the story line, please examine your own life and see how dull some of that has been at times. For my part, I find the storyline has been quite lifelike and seems as though it had true to the scenario merit.

I hope you are pleased with the results of a long arduous effort.

Share the Love

Devir Ginator

getxgetxover 2 years ago

Any news on the next chapter?

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

mushy, mushy but I love it. Can't wait to see what they do to Patrick!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Been following this beautiful story from 2021 but it's gets released so slow that it's painful

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Can someone suggest me more stories like this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Kind of bored with highschool and want to see the arc shifting to California

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

After 10 readings, I still enjoy the story VERY MUCH. I hope the story continues through college and the beginning of their life together. You have not finished the story about the rescue of the woman out of Africa but PLEASE, PLEASE finish this one with them going through together and the other one to their marriage on the beach...

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

I also have re-read these stories several times. Please continue writing as your fans really enjoy your take on these stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAuroraIncident@AuroraIncident
March 6th update: Currently working on the next story in the Grayson series and I have a plan for at least one to two more follow up stories to New Girl. I'll keep everyone posted here and on my Discord. Also, keep an eye out for New Twins in Town set in the New Girl universe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES