All Comments on 'New Girl in Town Pt. 24'

by AuroraIncident

Sort by:
  • 73 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Glad to continue reading this story. Lots of humorous dialog like always. Thanks.

Ryanwood405Ryanwood405over 1 year ago

Another amazing chapter as always .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done. Waited a long time for this chapter and it was worth the wait. Almost expected Buck to "crash" the Valentines Party... But that would have been too predictable. Please don't make us wait till after Spring Break for the next chapter.

Button1968Button1968over 1 year ago

Worth the wait. Thanks for another great chapter!! 5 stars.

Zaccheaus93Zaccheaus93over 1 year ago

Great chapter! I love how there was a supernatural reference in the story.

t8ntliklyt8ntliklyover 1 year ago

Pretty much had given up on this story. Nice to see this chapter. Will be looking for the next one.

DDRaptorDDRaptorover 1 year ago

damn i missed this story, glad to have it back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Name the car Melanie, after Melanie Griffith, who drove a 65 Mustang in the 1987 film Cherry 2000

silicon1silicon1over 1 year ago

The day that this tale ends will be a sad one indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry, I had taken you off my list of who to read due to the time this has taken to be published. Spotted it yesterday in the new stories and thought I would have a read. To be honest this chapter could have been halved as it has not added to the story. Then you opened with the last chapter will be on the back burner as you work on another story. You have lost my interest in your writing now. Shame but I wish you well going forward. Just can't see any reason to find out what the finish is as its so flagged. Only 3 stars. Has always been 5 until now. I just relate this to your writing, its as if someone else wrote it or had to much involvement.

abiostudent3abiostudent3over 1 year ago

I love this story - it's just so sweet.

I understand why you need a break from it, but I hope that someday we'll get a second book of their life at college.

BruceWoBruceWoover 1 year ago

I love this story. Every time I see it pop’s up I know I am going to have a better day.

mithanialmithanialover 1 year ago

I predict the flight crashes in the mountains. Jake and Jessica taking care of Mr Golden who has a broken leg or something like that. No new injuries for the kids but they organize and help the many survivors of the crash and keep peoples hopes up and survive through the first cold night as they wait for the otherwise swift recovery. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of my favorite stories of any I have read on Literotica. Love the characters and the interaction between them. Will be very sad to see it end. Thanks to the author for many hours of reading enjoyment

Storylover82Storylover82over 1 year ago

Great to have you back writing. Hope that you can keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it thank you so much

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is such a good story. Every time I start feeling down I read it again.

drycreeksdrycreeksover 1 year ago

Glad to see u back hope its not so long between stories this time. I so enjoy everything u have written. Thanks for all ur hard work n time kno it is enjoyed n appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Glad to see this reappear, but while it was a nice read, it seemed to be a bit of a fill in, particularly after so long. If the final episode is now going to have to wait for other things, you’ll need to be careful it doesn’t just slide into oblivion.

strebor190strebor190over 1 year ago

Was glad to see this story continue. Had to do a quick reread of the whole story to refresh my memory of all the characters and because this story has been one of my favorites on here. Sorry to hear that the series is probably coming to an end in another chapter, but I'll look forward to how things get wrapped up. Thanks again for the effort to put this story out.

MetadiMetadiover 1 year ago

I’ve really enjoyed the story and glad to see you posting again.

I find the idea that Jake’s parents putting him in another 50 yr old car after he had a near death accident jarring. Classic cars are simply no competition for the safety built into modern vehicles. My experience with teens is parents tend to over correct when things happen that scare them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Metadi, if you read the whole story you know the only reason they lived in that crash, is because he had a full roll cage in that car, the way he designed it, it held up way more then any modern car, which is not even made of metal really anymore, the old cars are built like a tank compared to today cars, yes today cars have airbags in them, but he was a very experienced driver and his car was built like a street/race car, it was built to handle a crash or rollover, that is the only reason they both lived and did not die.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just found this story and am so glad I did. It is outstanding. Please please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love that Roxie and Sara is such good friends i think you should do a story on there friend ship

NickCaveNickCaveover 1 year ago

Okay. Did I miss something here? A lawyer for the kids visited Patrick's attorney and his dickhead father and laughed at their settlement offer and ended the meeting. A few pages later Jess & Jake said that they signed the paper and did whatever was needed to be done to wrap things up. So, they took $300,000 each even after paying a lawyer to represent them? Unless there are developments on that front coming in another chapter, that seems like a very stupid way to end the subject with us readers.

Still...I'm loving the story.

teedeedubteedeedubover 1 year ago

Guess we'll see you again in what, the summer of '24?

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFireover 1 year ago

Ok for real, this is the most wholesome filth on lit and I’m here for it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You’ve written 2 chapters in 2 years and you need a break?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoy your stories very much! I wish you would write more of this story and also Rescue like Harddaysknight's Lady In Red. But then he has said he would post his next part of that story around a certain time and has not done so, what do I know???

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Looking forward to the next chapter of this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When are you going to post the next chapter? Looking forward to it.

Rita1968Rita1968over 1 year ago

Love the story wished that it had not ended it was so good

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was a great series until Chapter 16. After that it started going down hill but was still good. However, Jake getting into trouble after looking at Somer's ass was bad, turned me off on the series & now i am looking forward to when they graduate high school and what I hope will be the end of this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Even though there are a few errors in the story, I can see how this could easily be made into a movie. I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a great story!!! Please continue it.

NorCalAl41NorCalAl41over 1 year ago

Love the dialogue between the misfits. So much fun with the English language. Reminds me of Kelly and Ryan's opening dialogue but a little (ok, a lot) less PG

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Shouldn't Pt 25 be out by now??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Story started rambling later. Needs to move along quicker with less unneccesary detail

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent series. Remember the peer pressure well! My first car was a 55 Chevy.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have enjoyed your story and am so glad you are continuing it! Thank

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Next part?

Next part?

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFireabout 1 year ago

Please tell me we get some more of the trio coming up? This has been my favorite story on this site. A little too feel good for most but I love it

MarkT63MarkT63about 1 year ago

Great story...ending??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

More more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Brilliant, can't wait for more chapters.

greenbeardlkgreenbeardlkabout 1 year ago

love this story. this is the third time I have read it. from what I recall the first time it had an ending with Jess cheating on Jake at UCLA. I think the author had so many negative comments from the ending that those chapters were removed and now new ones are being written.

RbdchaossRbdchaossabout 1 year ago

I said awhile back i particularily enjoy ot because i live very near where the story happens. I was curious if there would be any follow to Mr. Crouse i believe it was (the man who owned the drive in) could habe made an interesting battle between her dad and jakes old old friend

And possibly legit issues with the 2 teens. (May be too late in the story now). Hope there is more coming soon. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. I'm looking forward to more chapters. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love this series, I hope you're planning to continue it.

cyberphotocyberphotoabout 1 year ago

This series cold easily continue into the college years

OleGrumpy7OleGrumpy712 months ago

I know I’ve read this before and it was much further along. I really am hopeful that we will get to read more as I have really enjoyed it. Thanks for your contribution.

silicon1silicon112 months ago

Now I know how Holmes fans felt after Reichenbach Falls.

orestes08orestes0811 months ago

@silicon1 It has been a touch under a decade since the last update to NGIT ;)

JahIthBerrJahIthBerr10 months ago

This story really jumped the shark for me. Once Jake stopped being the main character and it was mostly Jessica it was just meh. Jake just never really stops being a push-over and the butt of everyone's jokes either. This is in the Novella section but all drama cames up and resolves in like 2 pages. Zero suspense in this story. Really dissapointed because the first few Pt's were really good but eh

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Will there be more? College years are waiting to be told. Then who knows?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I've thoroughly enjoyed this story , your characters were very well done from cranky Mr.Greene to the delightful little Miss. Sar Bear . I'm really REALLY hoping that this isn't the end of their story as there are so many different story lines to pursue . Remember that you opened this can of worms and left not only myself but a lot of others I'm sure wanting so much more .

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

More, More please. I have really enjoyed your story and hope you want your fans to enjoy more.

Thank you\!

Cal59Cal598 months ago

Firstly thanks for your work, not just New Girl but with one new chapter in almost 2 years and no updates in 4 months I’m prepared to call it quits, cheers

AWoodys2AWoodys28 months ago

I enjoyed the store I hope you have more chapters in the works. I mostly like to read books from Louis L'Amour's and J. T. Edson but hard to fine new books. I know Louis L'Amour has past but still try to fine any I have'nt read yet to add to my collection. and J.T. Edson first found when I was in Freemantal Australia but keep looking. Since I have found you and a few other authers online I have exspanded what I read thank you. Hope to see more from you .

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I’ve read every word of this series from chapter 1 and can’t wait for more. I’ve had laughs and tears and this is definitely a story that I’ll be reading again. Here’s hoping for more

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Thus story is just too sweet for you to simply take then to college then dump them. I love the love and the give and take.. even more I love the steadfast loyalty the characters have developed for one another.

Please take them through college and into a successful marriage and career and bring the misfits with as you can. This is a love story and there is nothing wrong with that. GOD knows there is enough angst in the world .. this is the perfect prescription to relieve some of that.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I hope the next part comes out before jessica's father dies of old age

RsHmarRsHmar8 months ago

This would still be one of my favourite stories even without the sex scenes . I was a little irritated in earlier chapter's when the Author sometimes forget to use question mark in the end of a sentence when someone asked a question .

DuncanitaDuncanita8 months ago

It's almost a year ago since this last chapter, when will we see the next part of this epic story??

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This series can’t end like this, we need more. College life, drama, near break up, kids, marriage. Please, you’re really gonna abandon our little Sar-Bear?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

2nd reading for me so liking the story.would like to point out that the author is not being helped by his editor for continuity.remember Patrick took a 2year dui ban,then drives home from school

jamz1965jamz19655 months ago

Read all 24 chapters start to finish and have enjoyed the story; hope it gets finished soon. Would like to know why Patrick has such hatred for Jake and why he's singled him out. If and when you do finish the story, please don't ruin a love story with cheating or breaking up; I'm hoping for a happily ever after to this one

Caldwel2Caldwel25 months ago

I have read most of this twice and enjoyed it thoroughly. While I am comfortable with ending when it does, there is much more to be developed with these characters if the author chose to. One loose end; what was the outcome of the settlement? Unless I just missed it, the lawyer was advising against the Greene’s offer but Jake and Jessica were planning to accept it. The settlement itself would be crucial to the kids’ lives and shouldn’t be left hanging.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Where is the next part? It can’t end like that, I’ve read this 5 times because I enjoy it so much and need to see how it ends, how their future plays out, kids, college, all of it

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story. I keep rereading this hopping for more chapters. Please continue.

servant111servant1114 months ago

I waited to score the second part of this serial tale until the last installment. Frankly I loved the first 16 chapters as a fun run through high school stereotypes with the over the top romance with the two teenage super-hero protagonists. Then we come to the second part which frankly reminds me of the old "Dudley Do Right of the Mounties" in the Rocky and Bullwinkle Show. What starts off as a mediocre continuation rapidly moves into poor melodrama with the resurrection of PatricK and his now psychopathic Father in the roles of Snidely Whiplash almost stroking his handlebar mustache in high dungeon. Then you have the female and male protagonists doing almost nothing of consequence in scene after scene of over the top melodramatic nonsense. Frankly, it is poorly written, chaotic nonsense that moves from low melodrama into low comedy. There are so very many plot holes that it is impossible to follow.... Fiurther the constant advent of deux ex machina off stage entrants to FIX SAID PLOT HOLES...leaves the reader constantly trying to play the Abbot and Costello bit of "Who's on First...' My favorite absurdity is the insertion of the EPA at the end to ride to the rescue and destroy the bad guys... I found myself wincing at how absolutely trite this whole mess had become. I think that may explain why the author chose to leave this second part hanging...as the convoluted metanarrative rabbit trails had become so utterly absurd that it was too difficult to actually write the mess any more.

Still the first 16 chapters were simply outstanding fun. The characters were so well drawn that we all awaited continuation with baited breath. I think a better solution to this whole thing would be to pull a Bobby Brant type of serial continuation focusing on different characters at differing points in time. One serial would be focused on the rich soil of the two protagonists doing UCLA in California. Whole new setting with believable romantic conflicts. A second would be an entire series focused on the second daughter as her own teen aged experience... Like I said running lines with these excellent characters just begs to happen.

Personally, I would simply delete or FUNDAMENTALLY REWRITE Parts 17-25... Instead I would give new stuff that is better written...

3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

You could or should continue story about Jake and Jessica at college, it would be great !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAuroraIncident@AuroraIncident
March 6th update: Currently working on the next story in the Grayson series and I have a plan for at least one to two more follow up stories to New Girl. I'll keep everyone posted here and on my Discord. Also, keep an eye out for New Twins in Town set in the New Girl universe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES