New Girl in Town Pt. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh it does huh?" she asked with a grin. "Thank you. That's very sweet of you, Jake."

She leaned in and gave him a brief kiss before she turned and went to join the others in the hot tub. Jake was so focused on her butt as she walked away that Bobby had to repeat himself when he made a comment.

"Dude, you've been with her for how long now and you still can't concentrate on anything when she's walking away from you?" Bobby asked with a chuckle.

"Her ass is way more important than whatever it was that you said I'm sure," Jake responded. "Now what did you say?"

"I asked if you were all comfy now that Jess has you all covered up in her robe," he repeated.

"My leg itches a little but otherwise I'm good," Jake answered as he watched the group in the hot tub.

The group chatted and would occasionally look over at Bobby and Jake. The girls would rise from the water at times to expose their wet cleavage to them before they sank back down into the warm bubbles.

"Do you like Mary Beth's new suit, Bobby?" Staci asked as she and Mary Beth rose together. "I think that it's super sexy on her."

"It's beyond sexy," Bobby commented. "You look so hot, babe."

"Hotter than Somer?" Mary Beth asked.

"Like the season or..." Bobby started to ask but a punch from Jake momentarily stopped him. "Dude, I was going to say because the answer is yes to both. You look hotter then the season and that person that Jake made me look at in the cafeteria that one time."

"Dude!" Jake exclaimed. "You just threw me under the bus and ran me over with it!"

"Look at those boobs and tell me that you wouldn't do the same thing, Jake," Bobby pointed.

"If I look at those right now I'll probably be single again," Jake remarked.

"Nope," Jessica called out. "Look all you want at these two because I trust them with you and you with them. It's the other one that I can't fully trust so don't let that happen again. Either of you, Bobby."

"Not happening again, Jess," Bobby said.

"Good answer, babe," Mary Beth told him. "Now go upstairs and get your trunks on so you can join us. This part of your punishment is over."

Bobby leapt up and sprinted for the door which made Jake chuckle.

"I don't think he even heard that last part, Mary Beth," Jake said. "You do look great by the way."

"I'm positive that he didn't and thanks, Jake," she said. "Too bad I don't get to see you in your swimsuit. Staci tells me that it's a sight to behold."

"That doesn't sound like something Staci would say," Jake laughed.

"I'm pretty sure that Staci actually said yummy," Jessica said.

"You know that I did, Jake," Staci giggled. "Don't make me come over there and wiggle on your lap."

"No, Staci, that's my job right now," Jessica said as she got up out of the hot tub.

"Jess, you just got in the tub," Jake said as she walked over to him. "You don't have to get out already."

"Yes I do," she said as she took her robe back, slipped it on then laid down beside Jake on his lounger. "We made it a four person hot tub night so if Bobby's jumping in then one of us has to get out and I figure that you'd prefer me over Ray. I cuddle better."

"I don't know about all that, Jessica," Staci called out. "My man cuddles pretty well."

"Those cuddles are reserved for you, Staci," Ray commented. "No offense, Jake."

"None taken," Jake chuckled as Jessica snuggled up close to him.

She looked into his eyes then gave him a tender kiss that grew in passion until they heard the sound of the back door sliding open. Bobby stepped out with a towel wrapped around his waist and gave the pair on the lounger a smile.

"Thanks for making room for me, Jess," he said as he dropped his towel and stepped down into the hot tub.

He sank into the bubbles alongside Mary Beth and gave her a quick kiss. The four in the water chatted while Jessica cuddled up to Jake.

"You really didn't have to get out," Jake told her. "Your body could use the heat and jets maybe even more than mine could, Jess."

"The only thing that my body needs is you, Jake," she smiled as she placed her leg over his lap and used her thigh to rub his crotch. "What about your body, Jake? What does your body need?"

"Keep rubbing on me like this and you're going to find out just what I need," Jake told her.

"You think so," she asked with a smile as she ran her thigh over his erection. "If I recall correctly, I know someone that is still on punishment."

She moved her leg lower and her hand replaced her thigh on his dick. She found his head and gave it a slight squeeze as she leaned in and kissed his neck. Jake groaned in both pleasure and frustration while Jessica kissed and licked all the hot spots she had found all those nights she had spent on her front porch making out with Jake. Jake squirmed under Jessica's passionate assault. She ran her hand up and down his covered shaft until he strained against his boxer briefs.

"Someone is very excited," she whispered as she nibbled on his earlobe.

"Yes," Jake groaned through gritted teeth.

"Should I stop so you don't make a mess in your pants?" She asked though she continued to massage his erection.

"No," Jake protested a little too loudly.

"Are you trying to kill my boy, Jess?" Bobby called out with laugh as he turned to look at the pair.

"Because it sure sounds like you are," Ray laughed.

"Don't you two worry about what I'm doing to Jake," Jessica told them.

"Or not doing to Jake," Jake added.

"Aw, poor Jake," Staci giggled. "Is Jess being hard on you?"

"You could, or should I say, you would say that," Jake said.

"Very hard," Jessica giggled as she gave him a sneaky squeeze. "I think that he and I need to head to our room now."

Jessica stood up and both Mary Beth and Staci gasped at the sight of Jake's erection as it pushed out the front of his jogging pants.

"Jake might need a minute or two, Jess," Staci giggled. "I'm not sure that he can walk with his thing like that."

"He's going to have to," Jessica said as she reached down and pulled him to his feet. "Part of your punishment, Jake. Besides it's nothing you haven't seen before, Staci."

"Yeah but I mean it wasn't that hard when I saw it," Staci stated.

"Wait, you've seen that!" Mary Beth asked as she pointed toward Jake's crotch.

"I just said that I haven't seen it like that!" Staci said.

"I don't ever want to see it like that or any other way," Bobby chimed in. "That's as bad as Ray's dancing earlier."

"Hey, I danced well," Ray laughed.

"We're heading upstairs while you all debate that," Jessica told them as she positioned herself in front of Jake to block Staci and Mary Beth's view. "No more peeks, Staci."

"Boo!" Staci shouted then laughed. "Have fun, Jake. You know where I'll be if Miss Punisher doesn't relieve you."

"Not happening, Staci," Jessica said. "From what I saw of Ray earlier, you're going to have your hands full."

"Ooo, yes I will," she grinned as she turned and launched herself at Ray.

She kissed him passionately and Ray yelped when her hand dipped beneath the bubbles.

"We'd better leave them to that," Jessica told Jake. "I'll grab the door for you and please watch out for any water that might have spilled. I don't want you falling anywhere but into our bed upstairs."

****

Jessica helped Jake upstairs and he smiled as he entered their room. Jessica had the bed set up with extra pillows for him earlier.

"Thoughtful," he commented as he hopped over to the bed.

"I gotta keep my man comfy," she smiled as he settled onto the bed and got his cast situated to where it felt best.

"That's not what you were doing out by the hot tub," Jake said. "What was that about?"

"Ever hear of edging?" she asked him as she sat on bed. "It's something that Staci and I came upon when we were looking up things that I could do that wouldn't cause you too much discomfort with your leg all messed up."

"Too much discomfort?" Jake repeated. "So this edging thing is more punishment?"

"In a way," she answered then reached down and patted his crotch. "I see he's gone down some."

"He has," Jake nodded.

Jessica stood, loosened her robe and let it fall to the floor. She made sure that Jake's eye were on her as she unhooked her bikini top then let it fall to join the robe.

"How's he doing now?" she asked with a grin as she wrapped the waist of her bottoms with her index fingers. "I can't have him go all soft on me."

"He's still a little soft," Jake smiled as she teased him.

"Oh is he now?" she asked with raised eyebrows. "That just won't do at all. Take off your shirt."

As Jake complied with her request she carefully pulled his jogging pants off which left him in just his boxer briefs. His erection pushed out and made a tent which made Jessica smile.

"He doesn't look all that soft to me," she told him as she ran her fingers over his cloth covered cock. "Doesn't feel all that soft either."

Jake could only groan in response as her fingers teased their way up then down his shaft. She paid special attention to the head of his dick which made him squirm in response.

"You're not going to make a mess in your undies are you, Jake?" she teased.

"It doesn't seem like you're going to let me," Jake stated as she took her hand away.

"Make a mess? Of course not," she grinned. "I think I should take these off you too. You know? Just in case."

They worked together to get Jake's boxer briefs off over his cast and soon he was nude before her.

"No chance to make a mess now," she smiled as she wrapped her hand around his shaft.

She slowly stroked him for several moments until she felt him swell then she tightened her grip. Jake groaned again as he felt as if he was about to explode. Jessica held him in that tight grip until she felt him relax again.

"Not yet, Jake," she told him.

"You know that I'm usually good for more than just once a night right, Jess?" Jake asked.

"I am well aware of that fact, Jake," she answered. "Pleasurably aware of that fact if I'm being honest but I want you to go just once tonight. One really big one."

"I can tell you that it's already going to be a big one, Jess," he chuckled.

"Good," she said as she lowered her head into his lap and started to kiss her way around the ridge of his head. "That's exactly what I'm wanting for you tonight."

Jessica used every trick that she had developed and teased every spot that she knew drove Jake the craziest. She brought him to the cusp of orgasm a couple more times before she would back off. She looked up at him with a grin.

"How are you doing, Jake?" she asked as she held his shaft tight in her grip.

"Struggling," Jake groaned out.

"I can tell," she giggled as his cock throbbed in her hand. "Think it's time for me to let you pop?"

Jake nodded his head vigorously which made her laugh as she got to her feet. Jessica quickly pulled off her bikini bottoms then straddled Jake's lap. She reached between their bodies and grasped his erect cock. After another little squeeze, she rubbed his head against her kitty and Jake moaned.

"You're wet," he observed.

"I like blowing you," she told him. "It gets me hot. I've told you this.."

"Yeah but I like to hear you say it," he grinned.

"Shush," she said as she lined him up then slid down his erection.

"Oh god!" Jake exclaimed as he was engulfed into her hot wet kitty.

Jessica started to move her hips but Jake grabbed her hips.

"Wait!" he moaned. "I think I'm going to cum already."

Jessica smiled, gave him a wink then bucked her hips rapidly until she felt his cock stiffen inside of her.

"Cum for me, Jake!" she moaned.

"Oh fuck!" Jake shouted loudly as he felt himself explode inside of Jessica. "FUCK!"

He gasped for breath as he pumped shot after shot into her. Every pulse of her kitty extracted another large amount of cum from him. Jessica shuddered as he relieved his pent up frustration with each spurt that was delivered into her. She started to move but Jake held her hips in place.

"Don't," he moaned.

She moved slightly and felt him release the last of himself with a groan and shudder. Jessica smiled down at him as he lay back to try and catch his breath.

"How was that?" she asked with a playful smirk.

"Un-freakin-believable," he answered. "I would kiss you right now but I don't think I can move."

She leaned down and gave him a sensuous kiss.

"I need to go clean up a little... well a lot," she giggled. "Keep those lips ready for me though. I demand more kisses upon my return."

"As you wish," he chuckled.

As she got up she felt a flood of wetness start to leak from her. Jessica grabbed Jake's shirt and held it to her kitty to keep from making a mess.

"Good thing I packed more clothes for you," she giggled as she shuffled toward their door. "This one is going to need to be washed a few times."

"I blame you," Jake laughed as he felt his soaked lap where a lot of his deposit had leaked out as well. "I'm going to need something to clean up with too."

"I'll get you a wash cloth," she said. "Just stay right there."

"Told you that I don't think I can move," he laughed.

"True," she said then paused at the door. "Naked girl in the hall! Everyone stay in your rooms!"

"Not a chance, Jess!" Staci shouted back. "I wanna see that tight butt again!"

"Not happening you perv!" Jessica said. "And I'm locking you out of our room too so you can't peep on my Jake either!"

"Oh you're no fun at all!" Staci laughed.

"Good night, Staci," she said as she went out into the hallway.

"I think that you meant good night perv ," Staci laughed as Jessica shook her head. "Good night to you too, Miss Tight Booty!"

****

Sunday

Jake was up early the next morning and carefully slipped out of bed so that he didn't wake Jessica. He leaned in and gave her a quick kiss on her lips which made her smile in her sleep. Being adept enough with his crutches, he was able to quietly make his way out of their room and downstairs. He poured himself a glass of orange juice and took a seat at the kitchen table to drink it.

"You're up early," Staci said as she came up from behind Jake. "From all the noise that was coming out of your room last night I thought that I wouldn't be seeing you or Jess until noon."

"My leg was feeling a bit stiff," Jake told her as she leaned down and gave him a brief hug from behind. "We weren't that loud. Were we?"

"Only a little more than you two usually are," she giggled as she moved to the coffee maker on the counter. "Anything else feeling stiff on you this morning, Jake?"

"Not after last night," Jake smiled at the memory. "I may need a day or two to recover from Jessica's little surprise."

"It's good to hear that your punishment ended and in a pretty spectacular fashion or at least it sounded like it did," she said.

"Oh it totally did," Jake grinned.

"It also sounded like Jess ended up having a great night as well," she grinned.

Jake flushed slightly as his mind flashed to last night's events. After Jessica returned to their room and helped him get cleaned up he talked her into letting him get her off. She had thought he meant using his fingers but he instructed her to climb up and sit on his face so he could lick her kitty and keep his leg elevated at the same time. She was hesitant at first but once she was sure that he wouldn't suffocate she really got into it. She climaxed at least twice in rapid succession as Jake worked his tongue expertly. She let him know how well he had done when she shouted out his name and how he was making her cum.

"You're thinking about it right now aren't you?" Staci asked which drew Jake out of his memory.

"Yes," Jake answered.

"I could tell," she smiled as she nodded toward his now tented out jogging pants.

"Oops," Jake said then scooted himself further under the table to hide his erection. "Sorry about that, Staci."

"No need to apologize to me, Jake," she told him. "You know I like to look anyway. Seems like you don't need too much recovery time after all."

"I guess I don't," Jake admitted. "How are you doing, Staci?"

"Trying to change the subject on me, Jake?" she asked as she brought her cup of coffee to the table and sat next to him.

"Just checking on you," he answered. "I heard that you had a tough time after the accident."

"Oh that," she said as she lowered her gaze to her coffee. "Yeah, I'm good now."

"Yeah?" Jake asked. "Are you sure about that?"

"Yeah," she nodded. "I just... I thought I had lost you both, Jake. I had a hard time with that. I mean Jess has become my best friend and I have barely started making things up to you."

"Making things up to me?" he asked. "What do you mean?"

"Come on, Jake," she said. "We both know how badly I treated you since we were freshmen. I was always right there with Patrick helping him make your life hell and laughing the whole time it was happening. I didn't know how to make up for that so I became affectionate, sometimes overly affectionate with you and then you almost die. I don't know how much you were told Jake but it was really close there for awhile."

"I have a pretty good reminder," Jake said as he lifted his shirt and showed her the scar where his chest had been opened.

"Please cover that back up, Jake," she told him as she paled. "Seeing it takes me right back to that night in the hospital. Running from one waiting room to the other for updates on you and Jess both. Finding out that she was going to be okay but just how badly you were doing. You almost died, Jake, and it was Patrick that almost killed you. I kind of just broke for a little while. I was useless to Jess and useless to you and..."

"Staci, you haven't been useless at all," he assured her. "I know that Jess has leaned on you plenty while I was in the hospital and you've done a lot for me this year. Far more than just being affectionate as you called it so whatever you think you owe me I consider it paid tenfold."

"Jake, there's no way that we're close to even," she argued.

"That kiss you laid on me when Jess hurt her ankle paid for it all," he chuckled and so did Staci.

"I'll bet that Jenny nearly died when she saw that," she laughed. "I haven't really asked her about it but now I think I'm going to, just to see what she says. I have to get a book back to her anyway."

"Staci, are you down here messing with my man?" Jessica asked as she joined them in the kitchen.

"You just missed us making out, Jess," Staci grinned.

"He's good with his tongue isn't he?" Jessica commented as she went to the coffee maker to make herself a cup.

"From what Jake told me about what he did to you and the sounds you made last night, I'll say that he's very good with it," Staci giggled.

"Mmm, yes he is," she smiled then looked at Jake. "We need to do that again. Soon."

"Yes we do," Jake agreed.

Jessica stepped over and gave him a quick kiss.

"Soon," she smiled then went back to grab her mug. "Just not today. Today we're going to see you get your new beast."

"She won't be a beast until we do some work on her but we'll get her there," he said. "Staci, if you and Ray want to come along we'll have some room."

"Where are you going to pick it up again?" she asked.

"Spencer," Jake answered. "Well a little bit outside of Spencer. We might go by the Transportation Museum while we're there. My grandpa wants to look at the trains they have there."

"Sounds like fun but I think that Ray has a thing with his folks and I was asked to tag along with him," she told them. "Text me when y'all get back because we definitely want to see your new car or your soon to be new car."

"I'll text you and send you pics of the museum too," Jessica told her as she sipped her coffee. "What time are we expected, Jake?"

"Just after church so we should be going I'm afraid," he said.

123456...9