New Girl in Town Pt. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom," Jessica said as she pulled away from Staci. "Jake and I are going to head in and change clothes for the trip if that's okay."

Her mom gave her a knowing look then rolled her eyes but nodded.

"Fine," she told her. "We'll be here on porch entertaining your friends so be quick about it."

"We will," Jessica grinned as she grabbed Jake's hand and pulled him away from Bobby and Ray. "Be right back!"

"Jess, what..." Jake started to ask as she pulled him into the house and closed the door behind him.

"My room," she smiled. "Hurry!"

Jessica hurried up the steps just ahead of Jake who smiled with his eyes glued to her butt as he followed along. She pulled him into her room and immediately stripped off the dress she wore.

"How did you..." Jake started to ask but stopped when Jessica dropped to her knees and tugged his belt free. "Oh damn."

"Uh huh," she smiled as she worked his pants until she had him naked from the waist down. "Just in case we don't get a chance out there."

She smiled up at him, gave his growing shaft a stroke then took him into her mouth. Jake gasped as Jessica worked quickly to use every trick she knew to drive him wild. Soon she bobbed head and only paused to use her tongue to tease him. She felt him grow harder in her mouth and knew that he was close. She knew the best way to make him pop but before she could employ that trick, Jake pulled her to her feet.

"Jake, what..." she started to ask.

Jake pushed her back onto her bed and reached down to her crotch. His fingers found her wet and ready so he pulled her panties aside and pushed himself into her. Jessica gasped then stifled her moan of pleasure but kissing him fervently. Jake kissed her back as their bodies slapped together. Jessica raised her hips in time with his and met his strokes with her own. She moaned into his mouth as she felt her orgasm build. Jake pumped a couple more times then pulled out of her. Jessica lay there confused for a moment until Jake encouraged her to roll onto her stomach. She smiled and, as she did as he asked, pulled her pillow to her head so she could moan into it. That turned out to be a great idea since she came loudly as Jake speared her in this position. Jake watched her shudder through her orgasm but continued to stroke into her.

"Gonna cum," Jessica moaned as quietly as she could manage. "I'm gonna cum again, Jake."

"Me too," Jake grunted as he slammed into her over and over until he went stock still.

Jessica moaned again as she felt him swell in her then his warm seed fill her. She smiled as she felt him twitch with reach surge of semen that was released into her. She used her muscles to squeeze him with each twitch until he was fully unloaded.

"Damn, Jake," she giggled as she staggered back then fell onto her bed beside her. "Where did that come from?"

"Wasn't sure... we'd get a chance later," he gasped as he worked to catch his breath. "Thought I should... make the most of the opportunity."

"I'm so glad that you did," she laughed then leaned over and kissed him. "I'm gonna go clean up. Get changed so we can get back out there to our friends."

"I will. Just as soon as I can move again," Jake smiled. "That was really good."

"Yes, it really was," she smiled. "I'm going to be feeling that the whole trip out there."

As she stood to go clean up she felt his deposit start to drip out of her. She adjusted her panties so she didn't make a mess on her floor, grabbed a change of clothes with a new pair of undies then leaned in and gave Jake's shrunken cock a little kiss.

"Hurry before they come looking for us," she grinned then left for the bathroom.

Jake basked in the moment for a second then got to his feet and got changed so he could go down and rejoin his friends and family.

****

"Have trouble getting your shoes tied there, Jake?" Staci teased when he emerged back onto the porch. "You look all flushed from the effort."

"Staci," Ray warned with a nod toward the parents nearby.

"Oh fine," she grinned then turned to the rest. "Jake's back. How much longer before we have to leave, Mom?"

Dr. Golden checked her watch before she answered.

"Maybe ten minutes," she answered. "Think you can go get Jess so they can say their goodbyes before we have to leave?"

"Be right back with Jess in tow," she answered and headed inside.

"Jake, who all is riding with us?" his mom asked.

"I think it's going to be me and Shelly," he answered. "Bobby and Mary Beth and Roxie and C.C. weren't planning on coming along I don't think."

"We're saying our goodbyes here, Mrs. Gibson," Bobby said.

"Better here than standing out in the parking lot of the airport," Roxie said. "So give me my hug, Jake. I'm freezing my buns off here."

Jake hugged her then C.C. and Mary Beth when Staci returned with Jessica. She joined in with the hugs and soon they piled into the cars while the ones that weren't going along waved as they drove off.

Sarah chatted most of the two hours it took them to get to the Charlotte Douglas Airport.

"She's going to nap the whole way back," Jessica told Staci who, along with Ray, rode with her and her parents.

"Will not," Sarah said followed with a yawn. "Try not at least."

"At least," Jessica giggled.

"We'll stay quiet so you can get some rest, Sar-bear," Staci said. "That way you'll be all rested up for our tea party."

"You're going to miss out, Jess," Ray chuckled.

"Oh I know I am," Jessica said. "Jake and I will have to get a few to catch up when we get back."

"I'm gonna miss you and Jake," Sarah said sadly.

Jessica held her hand and smiled at her little sister.

"We'll see you in four days," she told her. "All our friends are going to fill up your days so they will fly right by."

"Who'll help me wash my face while you're gone?" Sarah asked.

"You're a big girl, you can do it yourself until I'm back with you," she told her.

"Sarah, I can come by a few nights and help you out if you really, really need it," Staci said. "I'm sure that Roxie, Shelly, C.C., Jody and Mary Beth would all come too if you want."

"That'll be way too many people in the bathroom," Sarah said.

"We can rotate in and out," Staci told her with a grin. "The point is that you've got nothing to worry about. All of us have got you. Okay?"

"Okay," Sarah nodded as they pulled into a parking space at the airport.

Jake's parents parked beside them and everyone got out. Sarah jumped into Jake's arms and gave him a hug and kiss on his cheek.

"You take care of my sissy, Jake," she told him.

He smiled and nodded at her.

"I'll do my very best for you, Sar-bear," he assured her as Jessica took her into her arms for her own hug and kiss.

"You take of my Jake, sissy," Sarah said.

"Your Jake huh," Jessica asked with a grin. "I guess that we both do claim him now huh?"

"Yep," Sarah nodded. "He's our Jake and we gotta take care of him like he takes care of us."

"That we do," Jessica agreed. "Now, one more hug for me, Jake and daddy then we gotta get going."

"Gotta get through security and all that," Mr. Golden said as he took his youngest in his arms and hugged her.

Jake, with the help of his dad and Ray, got the bags from both cars and sat them by the front of the cars. More goodbyes were said between all of them before Jake, Jessica and her father headed into the airport for their trip out to California.

1...456789