New Hardware Detected Pt. 02

Story Info
He isn't the only person enjoying his edging session.
3.2k words
4.8
12.8k
37

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FourAndOne
FourAndOne
280 Followers

All of the indicators showed that this one was going great.

Tamara leant back in her chair and surveyed the reams of data that were flowing across her monitors. It was 8pm, her home office was dark and she'd just settled in for a quiet evening of coding when a notification had popped up alerting her to a session in progress that met her monitoring criteria. She had dropped what she had been working on to watch how it unfolded in real time.

Everybody who came into direct contact with the XS series sex dolls were always amazed by their uncanny abilities to interpret and manipulate the human body. This included Tamara, and she was the one who had written most of the dolls' sex algorithms. That was the way with machine learning.

The key to how the dolls worked was user data. Lots and lots of user data.

Buried deep in the terms of use agreement for every XS series doll was a data harvesting clause. This was absolutely necessary for the way the dolls worked. Everything that the dolls could see and feel with a multitude of senses was being used to feed the learning neural networks.

This was legal, just about, because all of the data was anonymous. At least in theory.

As a lead developer Tamara could watch the data feed from any one of the dolls currently in use. She could see the user's pulse rate, breathing, the pressure of the blood in their erect penis, and even a dial that estimated their proximity to orgasm. What she didn't know was their name, what they looked like, or even what continent they were on.

It was an odd window into someone else's sexual encounter, but she did get a kick out of knowing that somewhere in the world, someone was having the sexual time of their life, and she could watch the action live. In fact just thinking about this created a warm and fuzzy feeling in certain parts of Tamara's body. Generally she was into men but she would happily make an exception for warm robotic hands with vibrating fingers that seemed to know her body better than she did.

This particular user had already been going for over two hours by the time that their session had come to the attention of Tamara's filters. She poured over the data that popped up in her monitors. The doll seemed to be operating optimally: 81% battery charge, 63% lube reservoir, no caution messages. Readouts showed the fingers on the doll's right hand flexing; occasionally the doll's jaw opened and the tongue moved. Indicators for vibrators in the fingers and tongue flickered. It was currently engaged in a slow hand and blow job: nothing too energetic. Clearly this guy liked it slow.

Or maybe not. It was when she checked the doll's internals that she spotted that whilst the robot's hand and mouth were only engaged in gentle motion the doll's senses and processor were in high gear. Edging mode. Insane amounts of computing power were engaged in a delicate balancing act keeping this human perilously close to an orgasm, whilst denying it to him.

Okay so slow, but intense. Crazy levels of intense.

Then she saw why her monitoring system had flagged this session to her. The doll was working in multiple orgasm mode and this user was well into round three.

Multiple orgasm mode was just shorthand for saying that the doll wouldn't automatically end the sexual encounter after the user's first orgasm. In practice few male users made use of this function. Even if it was active most would end the doll's sex cycle and go to sleep after they had climaxed. The doll's post-coital passive simulated affection or "snuggle" mode would activate at this point, depending on the user's preferences.

There was, however a hard core of men who enjoyed being coaxed back to full erection and then going again. For this the doll had a number of techniques, mostly driven by suction and a bit of persistence. According to the session log the user had resumed a full erection about ten minutes ago, allowing the doll to release its mouth and bring its hand into play. It had only just got back to an edging cycle.

Scrolling back through the session log Tamara was impressed by this man's stamina. Grinding, leant back cowgirl, close in cowgirl, fast, slow, first orgasm, vaginal suction erection recovery, hand job, blowjob, second orgasm, and yet this guy was still in the game. Nearly two hours of being brought to the edge, held there, then backed off, not to mention pushing through the sensitivity post-orgasm. This was definitely a performance that the team of testers hadn't been able to match in the face of the doll's relentless edging cycle. Most of them cried uncle after half an hour at most.

She realised that the warmth that she had been feeling was rapidly turning into a wetness between her legs. No worries, she was prepared for that. She picked up her smartphone and tapped in a couple of commands.

Tamara looked back up at the doll's session director on the screen in front of her to see what the doll had in store next for its... user? rider? victim? As always she was curious to know just what sort of person was playing with this doll.

She didn't flinch as a pair of slender feminine hands slid silently around her waist. There was a presence in the dark behind her chair, but she ignored it. The hands probed downward and she idly spread her legs to give them better access.

The director had scheduled the blowjob to go on for another 10 minutes and then a slow fuck in the cowgirl position for the next hour.

Seriously? Was that the best it could do? She really had to work on the randomisation algorithm if it was still routinely producing results as boring as that.

Tamara inhaled as fingers moved across her crotch, skimming close to sensitive areas. She loved how the contact felt through the fabric of her leggings. It was a circling, teasing motion, promising yet denying in a way that was uncanny coming from a machine.

Focus. The doll. Naturally it would be completely unethical for her to take remote control of a user's doll without their knowledge.

She smiled to herself. However, for the purposes of a routine remote system check she could reduce the doll's shortlist of executable modes to one, and then send a de-bugging prompt to the doll to cycle modes. A few clicks was all that was needed. And her administrator password.

Just as she hit the enter key on her keyboard a feeling like a jolt of electricity leapt through her body. A robotic finger had touched her swollen clitoris. She gripped at the edge of her desk and as the finger began to vibrate and move back and forth and Tamara let out a sigh. Shit! These algorithms were getting good at this.

On screen the body configuration wireframe showed the doll change position. Moving slowly it clamped its legs around the user, locking its pelvis against his. The penis depth metrics had maxed out as it had done this; this lucky man would now be trapped deep inside the doll's robotic pleasure factory.

In the early days it had been possible for the user to break the machine's control by moving to get more stimulation but the algorithms had rapidly developed resistance to that kind of interference. The dolls had learned to match their user's movements perfectly, preventing friction, or had adopted other strategies to prevent the user from getting stimulation. This was one of them.

The doll indicated that it was executing mode 21 with a green panel on Tamara's display.

She felt a thrill at that, above the rising sexual tension that was building in her body. The infamous edging mode 21.

In mode 21 the entrance to the doll's artificial vagina would grip the base of the user's cock tightly, whilst the inside would apply suction and a lot of lube. The stimulation came from an annular ring almost like a mouth, which was formed by the smart material that lined the inside walls. This would slide up and down around the head of the penis. There was also a simulated tongue that would slide up and down inside. It was a totally inhuman action, there was no way that a real woman could stimulate a man in that way. When it had first been tried with beta testers none of the men had lasted more than a few seconds, the stimulation was just too intense.

They hadn't expected that it would be any good for edging, but it had actually turned out to be very effective. The machine could slow the stimulation right down to almost imperceptible movement speeds, and of course the position gave the user no freedom to move for themselves. The close contact also optimised the contact sensor resolution. Maximum data collection and minimum variables. To a man it had driven the testers wild. There had been screams.

This man was definitely feeling it now, looking at the off-the-charts spikes in involuntary muscle movements.

Sound effects were on, Tamara could see that. Far from working away quietly, the doll would be breathing heavily, moaning, maybe even screaming. It was driven by the arousal tracking algorithms; the doll was vocalising the user's own pleasures as though it was the one being fucked. Pressure sensors on the breasts indicated that this doll was pressed close against its user, holding him tight. Facial feedback data was limited, which suggested that the doll's head was snuggled up alongside the user's. That would be his world right now, warm breasts pushed against his chest, silky hair against his cheek.

To be held tight in such a soft, sensual trap, and held indefinitely on the brink of orgasm. Still he didn't give in and end the session. Damn this user was hardcore!

With a shudder Tamara felt her own excitement begin to rise. She was getting wetter. Her nipples tingled and poked out of her bra. She gripped the edge of her desk, and a little moan of anticipation escaped her lips. She took a few deep breaths, calming herself. The stimulation was getting very distracting, but it also gave her an idea.

She opened a command window on her screen and began to type in a set of commands: Get current subject's arousal level, send data to Tamara's doll, set current subject's arousal level as target arousal for Tamara's doll.

She hit the enter key.

The doll behind her responded immediately. The fingers on her crotch stopped their teasing and began to rub her clit in earnest. She gasped and grabbed at the edge of the desk again, trying to contain her excitement. The doll moved its other hand, and she felt it sliding down the inside of her thigh, then up along the inside of her leg. It rested lightly on her mound before travelling upward to cup her breast, squeezing it firmly.

Then suddenly the doll moved its hand back down to her waist and both of its hands slipped under the waist band of her leggings. Tamara gasped in surprise as two fingers slid inside her. The vibration returned and the dual stimulation of the fingers on her clitoris and the deep penetration of the doll's fingers was beyond words.

Now she was lost. She closed her eyes and moaned deeply as she leaned back in her chair, the sensations flooding through her body. She felt like she couldn't possibly last much longer. The vibrations were overwhelming now, impossible to ignore. She moaned again, convinced she was about to crash over the edge into orgasm and then suddenly the doll withdrew its fingers, leaving her empty and aching. She was panting now, breathless.

Flustered she looked at the readouts in front of her and sure enough the mystery user's arousal had also spiked, causing his doll to back off the stimulation. His doll's hands were engaged in caressing his body, which Tamara could see was spasming gently. Her own doll was still inside her leggings caressing the tops of her thighs. She could see the outlines of its fingers moving sensuously under the fabric. It felt great, but she wanted the direct stimulation back.

A few seconds passed, then the doll began to toy with her pussy again, gently this time. Its other hand ventured up, under her t-shirt this time, to cup one of her breasts. The doll's touch was gentle and she could feel it stimulating her nipple, driving the sensations deeper inside her. She clenched her thighs together around the doll's fingers, seeking more contact. She moaned again and tried to rub her crotch against the doll's hand.

The doll pulled back and she felt the fingers withdraw from her body.

"Fuck!" she exclaimed out loud.

Her heart was pounding, she felt flush and her skin tingled. The doll had stopped the stimulation just a second too soon again, now it was just caressing her waist her inner thigh. She was desperate for more.

She didn't have to wait for long. The doll resumed its slow, rhythmic stimulation of her pussy. More and more of her focus became consumed by the feeling of the doll's fingers as they slid against her slick flesh. It was excruciatingly slow and it was unpredictable. The doll was obviously doing some kind of stimulation pattern analysis, making minute adjustments to keep her on the edge.

She was so close to the edge now, just one more push, just one little bit more.

The doll stopped again.

"Goddamit!" Tamara groaned and pounded her fists on the edge of her desk as the doll's fingers withdrew from her body. She was gasping for air now.

The doll started again, increasing its pace.

She writhed in the chair, unable to stop herself from grinding against the doll's hand. She was panting, her vision was blurred, she was completely out of control. She couldn't think straight. The doll had both of its fingers between her legs again, teasing her clit until she was writhing uncontrollably in the chair. Then it paused again. And again.

"What the hell?" she demanded, struggling to speak through the haze of lust that filled her mind. "I can't fucking take anymore!"

But the doll didn't seem to be listening to her. Instead it seemed intent on teasing her, and she was helpless to resist. Each time it slowed down the stimulation it would start again a few seconds later. It was merciless. She was trying to scream but instead she was grunting and panting as the pleasure mounted.

Suddenly Tamara broke. With all of her strength she grabbed the dolls wrists and physically pulled the tormenting hands away from her crotch. The relief was instant as the stimulation stopped. For the first time since the session had begun Tamara noticed that her legs were trembling violently. She sank back in her chair, exhausted. That was a mistake, because whilst the doll hadn't resisted when she'd moved its arms, the instant she loosened her grip the hands moved free, bent on their task of stimulating her. Tamara screamed as the hands cupped both of her breasts and a vibrating finger and thumb began to tease each of her nipples.

The doll's movements were relentless now, nothing else mattered to Tamara except the stimulation. She was writhing in the chair, her whole body quivering with desire. Her panties were soaked in her juices. She couldn't take any more.

Mystery user was still going. Just like Tamara's doll, his was still working away. Edge after edge after edge. How the hell was he doing that?!

She felt the doll's fingers sliding back and forth against her pussy lips again, teasing her. Fuck this! She needed to get off. She was done working for the evening.

Tamara broke free from the doll again and stood up on jelly legs. Before the doll could get hold of her again she snatched up her smartphone and made for the bedroom. Fuck mystery user and his endless edging, She really, really needed to come. She opened up the phone app and selected one of her favourite programs, them tossed it carelessly onto the night stand. Finally she let herself fall theatrically backwards onto her bed.

The doll was on her in seconds. Hands stroking and caressing all over her body. She shuddered and tried to control her breathing. Fingers slid under her waistband and she moaned as the doll's other hand stroked up her inner thigh.

There was no warning, no prelude.

One moment she was lying there, the next she was screaming as the doll's fingers plunged into her. The sensations were unbelievable, the intensity overwhelming. She squeezed her thighs around the doll's hands. More and more of the doll's fingers slowly entered her, stretching her open until she was impossibly full. Then it paused. She was so sensitive that the slightest movement of the fingers in her cunt was sending shocks rippling through her body.

Then the vibration kicked in. The sensation was incredible, so strong that it was almost painful. Her body tensed and arched, she cried out as her orgasm hit. The doll's fingers were thrusting into her without mercy, keeping up the vibration and the friction while her muscles clenched convulsively around them. She was so close to coming again, but the stimulation was just too intense. She couldn't take any more.

She came. The orgasm was like a wave crashing over her, sucking all the breath from her lungs. A sound escaped her lips, not a word or a cry, but a primal scream of pure pleasure and release. Her whole body shook violently. The doll's fingers inside her kept moving, rubbing, buzzing, vibrating.

She came again. And again. It went on and on. The doll wouldn't stop.

She was sobbing now, her hips jerking up and down against the doll's thrusting hand as she fought to escape its clutches. The orgasm was so powerful it felt like she would never stop shaking.

Finally it subsided, leaving Tamara gasping and spent. The doll paused and the vibrations stopped. The fingers inside her began to slide out.

Tamara's eyes fluttered open and she smiled dreamily.

"Wow." she mumbled.

***

Everything was black and he didn't know where he was. The world around him was a soft blanket of warm femininity, a body pressed against him. Hair against his cheek, breasts pushed into his chest, a swirling pelvis in full contact.

Central to the barrage of natural feelings was a supernova of unnatural stimulus. The base of his member was surrounded by a ring of buzzing and squeezing, whilst impossibly what felt like a mouth sucked on the head, its tongue vibrating in circles around his frenulum. Everything was wet, and unbelievably slippery.

"Come for me now" said a gentle pair of lips that grazed his ear. His body locked up and he was falling through space as his cock spasmed and the pleasure surged again.

Something was different now but he didn't know what; he couldn't think. It was all Derek could do to wrap his arms around his antagonist and just hold on as the last of his energy left his body.

Presently he fell asleep.

FourAndOne
FourAndOne
280 Followers