All Comments on 'Home 01: New Holiday Home'

by Belle_in_south

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
fardreamerfardreamerover 20 years ago
Best lesbian story I have read!

I'm a straight guy, and I love reading girl-on-girl stories just as much as I like reading straight stories. This is, by far, one of the most erotic stories I've read. Great work!

BiSandyBiSandyover 20 years ago
wonderful

wow!1..a wonderful, genuine story of love with some great sex. Would love to hear more. I have been wet all day lol

angelic001angelic001about 20 years ago
Exceptional

I thought this story was exceptional! When I got to the end I never wanted it to stop. I would love to see if you continue it and where you might lead the characters. You have a wonderful talent for writing stories about true love with wonderful plots and very realistic characters. Keep up the exceptional writing. I look forward to reading more of your work.

fardreamerfardreamerabout 20 years ago
Awesome story!

This was not only very erotic -- and I love lesbian stories -- but it was also very well written and moving. Loved it.

rinacatrinacatabout 18 years ago
Wonderful

I enjoy stories like this. Not just stories about sex or porn but a real story such as plots and dramas. It's also nice that you didn't rush the entire thing of how the two women feel to each other instead of just making them in to bed right after they met.

Although the ending seems a bit rushed but overall it's still wonderful. Will be reading your other works.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Exceptional

As is the rest of the series

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
hm,

Great story! Wish it didn't end so soon. What happened to Jamie at the end though? I don't remember reading her hanging up the phone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
aha

Aha, so, this is how it all starts... OK. A bit weird, maybe, that in "Home Again" you make it seem as if Tara had been the one to be assured and convinced that the relationship is right, while in this story it is clearly Rae who has doubts about it, but apart from this, the story is so lovely written. Mew

PS.: I hope you read my comment to the last story ("Feels like home"). You owe us a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Lovely story

I picked up on the obvious chemistry between them right away. And I think I'm in love with Tara. I'm also curious about Jamie though since Rae didn't hang up with her.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 11 years ago
Aack! Cliffhanger!

Aw, come on. Only "similar stories" are listed in the sidebar, no "also in this series" stories. It's a wonderful tale, but you can't leave us like this. I feel as hormonal now as Tara and can just imagine Jaime's reaction listening to all this on the phone.

I hope you write more. Your style is easy to read, dialogue is genuine and realistic, scenes are well described and the characters are lovable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Pleeeeeeease!!!

Tell us what happens next. You're an amazing writer and this is a really great story. I NEED more.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenalmost 7 years ago
Love it so far!

This is a really good start to a potentially great story.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 3 years ago
Good to know that there are sunny sides in life

Heartouching story

Through_Burning_EyesThrough_Burning_Eyesover 2 years ago

Very sweet, but it moves a little too fast? We could use more of the "falling in love" stage instead of jumping straight to the happily ever after.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous